Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope you like it.
She was in heat. That was the only way she was able to explain the undeniable itch at the pit of her belly; it was the only way to explain how her flowering center was quivering, trying to pull in something to scratch that itch, and yet the only thing Buffy was able to pull in was lukewarm air.

She couldn’t think. She was in class, seated along with three hundred fellow students all trying to comb through Professor Walch’s harsh lecture on the complex psyche of criminals, and all she could think about was having some specimen of a man push her against Professor Walch’s desk and ram into her from behind like the bitch in heat she was.

She was getting so hot, so frustrated, that she started tapping her pencil against her paper. The throb in between her legs was like a piston moving her pencil from her notebook into the air and then back down. And as the throb increased so did the tapping.

“Uh, Buffy…?” her friend Willow seated right next to Buffy had started to become worried about her friend ever since she sat in her seat at the beginning of class. She looked dazed and disoriented, lacking any resemblance to her usual cool spunky self.

“Huh?’ Her tapping had ceased unbeknownst to her.

“You were tapping really hard.”

Buffy immediately felt embarrassed. “Sorry,” she mumbled. Her cheeks heated, and she looked around to see if she had disturbed anyone. And to her surprise every guy in the classroom that she glanced at looked even more attractive than she had ever judged. The guy to her left had his hand on the his thigh, and as Buffy tried to focus once again on today’s lecture all she could think about was how exquisite it would feel if he would run his hand down her thigh, and of course in her pants.

“So before you all go and do whatever foolish thing you are bound to this weekend, I just want to remind you that your first midterm is two weeks from today, which I am sure is the exact thing you all wanted to here,” Professor Walch’s loud authoritative voice permeated through the auditorium, her final declaration signaling the end of class. Everyone started getting up from their chairs, especially Buffy who was looking forward to running off to her dorm and masturbate the day away.

“So have you gotten all your books yet?” chirped Willow. The new semester had only started a week ago, and although Willow had already bought and read most of her books, she wouldn’t be surprised if Buffy, the procrastinator that she is, had forgotten to buy her books.

“Damn, I forgot,” Buffy pouted. Buffy had been thinking which toy she was going to use to dull the throb in between her thighs. She only had a half an hour to spare till her roommate was going to return to their room, and with the long line in the bookstore she knew she wouldn’t make it back in time to attend to herself. She took a deep breath, she would just have to wait, and probably go crazy in the mean time.

“Thanks for reminding me, do you want to come with?”

“Well you do know how I love my books, but I promised to meet Tara at the Espresso Pump, sorry.”

“Its okay Wills, go have fun with your lovely lady. Maybe I’ll see you at the Bronze later.” And find someone to give it to me like I need.

As they parted ways Buffy migrated to the campus bookstore. She was able to find almost all of her books with easy success, but she needed one more. It was a textbook dedicated to the analysis of romantic poetry throughout the ages. And when she finally found it in the corner of the south end of the library she was pulled back into that heavy, hot, unfulfilled haze. The cover of the book was that of a photograph of a naked couple. The man’s face was nuzzling the woman’s neck, and his arm was thrown over her breasts preserving the decency of the photograph. Buffy’s neck began to tingle, as if someone’s nose was running along the expanse of her neck like the man in the picture. She closed her eyes and let out a shaky breath. Oh, how she needed someone to caress her in such a way. Her ears lost function, she couldn’t hear, couldn’t concentrate on anything but the textbook that she unthinking picked up, and that heavy ache beating like a base in her belly.

Snap out of it! Get a grip!

And just as quick as she was able to regain some composure she lost it just as fast. She had turned around too quickly and smashed hard against a warm body. Her book dropped on what might have been boots but she couldn’t tell because her face collided with a hard muscular chest, as did her breast, which felt delicious. But the contact was too brief and the friction had only left her wanting more.

“Whoa, luv, you okay,” somehow her ears started working again and she heard an ear shattering sexy British accent. Unfortunately her body and mouth were still lagging and as she bent down and picked up her text book, she kept repeating ‘sorry’ in a fumbling frenzied fashion. That was until she finally looked at him. She froze, her lips parted. He was by far the most attractive man she had ever seen. He wasn’t tall, but taller than her. His body was fit, his face was chiseled, and his eyes were milky blue. He was wearing a black oxford shirt and tight black jeans, and she almost went brain dead.

“You okay?” And then he touched her. He gently laid his hand on her bare shoulder. It was definitely a touch of concern but the warm contact made Buffy’s breath hitch, her nipples hardened, and her breast muscles tightened.

“Sorry, I’m fine, just weirdly brain dead, been weird day.” How she managed to say anything was beyond her.

“Its okay it happens to the best of us,” he laughed and smiled at her.

Oh god! Could he get any hotter?

She smiled shakily. “I hope my head didn’t cause too much damage.”

He grinned, “Believe me kitten anytime a pretty girl collides into me it’s worth the pain.”

She smiled shakily, trying to concentrate on what he was asking her but once he called her kitten she lost all ability to think.

“So, guessing by the text, I can assume you’re also in this class, I was-“

Before either of them knew what was going on, Buffy dropped her book and flung herself at him. She grabbed his head and pulled his mouth down to hers

What am I doing! Am I manic!?...Oh God his tongue.

His mouth was sensational. She felt him hesitate at first, but that didn’t last long. He was now kissing her with equal fever, his hands running up and down her sides. And then when they both needed to breath he descended his lips down the column of her throat.

“Oh, god,” she whimpered and unconsciously thrust her hips into his. He growled and captured her mouth again. Now his hands were at her hips bringing her closer to him.

How lucky they were that they were in the most deserted part of the large bookstore. Otherwise Buffy might have actually died if anyone attempted to break them apart.

His hands crept underneath her shirt, and she moaned against him. His fingers traced her back and then ran down her sides, and then once again Buffy unconsciously thrust up against him.

“Fuck,” she heard him say against her lips. His curse just added more fuel to the fire and now they were rocking back in forth both trying to find some friction that would appease them.

“Please,” she moaned in voice she couldn’t recognize. Her voice had somehow turned soft and had increased in pitch. She imagined that he liked it because he growled in response. “Please just, uh, Oh God, uh,” he thrust against her harder and she moaned a heavy sigh into the air around them that had suddenly become hot and humid.

“I got you baby,” he whispered against her lips. She never liked it when men used ‘baby’ as a term of endearment, but him saying it her in that voice made a huge rush of liquid drip from her quivering center. She moaned loudly and pushed her hips harder against him. “What do you need sweets?” he sighed heavily into her ear as his hand moved to grip her butt. “Tell me.”

“Please, I need,” she whimpered and rocked against him. “I need you, uh, to- touch me here.” As she said her last word she shifted her pelvis into his. He groaned and dropped his head against her shoulder, still rocking against her. He kissed her again, his tongue claimed her mouth, and his hand moved down to the front of her pants. At first he just ran his fingers against the top of her pants, occasionally slipping them inside to run against the expanse of her belly. “Please, I, uh,” she panted, lost to the sensations he was giving her. His hand ran down her zipper and cupped her crotch shooting off a rocket inside her brain. She threw her head back, her lips parted, and her hips started moving in a frenzy. Her hands, which had been at the base of his neck the whole time, clasped his biceps, perhaps as an attempt to remain standing. Which in the end was unnecessary, since he ended up shoving her against the stacks of books, and possessed her body for all it was worth. Damn, she had never been so wet, not even during sex.

He tugged down the zipper of her jeans and shoved his hands down her pants and immediately sought out the button that really needed to be pushed. She would have screamed loudly into the hot air around them had he not reclaimed her mouth. But it was all too much; she was shaking, quivering, grinding, she was feverish and anymore sensation would perhaps actually blow her mind. So as an attempt to control herself she let go of his lips and nuzzled into his neck. But that didn’t stop him. He was circling her clit with the rough pad of his fingers, as his other fingers massaged her nether lips. “God, you are so wet,” he breathed into her neck. “Look at me,” he commanded in soft yet gruff voice. And when she looked into his milky blue eyes she was hypnotized. It was as if she was looking into something she had never seen before, as if she was looking at another human being for the first time. He shifted his hand, and two fingers pushed into her opening and immediately found her spongy center. Her eyelids fluttered. She wanted to close her eyes and retreat back into the black smoking abyss of her mind but she couldn’t look away from him. He possessed her and she couldn’t break away. So instead she slightly lifted her head as her muscles contracted, and she released a high pitched moan of blissful anguish. The tempo of his strokes increased as did her breathing.

“Cum for me baby,” he exhaled against her neck. God, she wanted to come, but she didn’t think she could. She had been aroused for too long; she was so far away from the deep end she didn’t know how to get out.

“I can’t, uh, god, it’s been too long, oh god,” she moaned as the pad of his thumb brushed against her clit and his other fingers worked inside of her.

Something shifted in his face; as if a series of emotions were swimming underneath his skin trying to combine to form an expression. His cheek bones became harder and his eyes became almost predatory; a shiver ran down her spine, causing her nipples to become even harder. He transformed into an animal, free from the confines of his cage. He started stroking her harder, faster. His lips moved down behind her ear. His other hand moved up to her breast, pinching and rubbing her nipple, and he ground his erection against her leg. His fingers were pumping into her like a jack hammer. She was so close, but she needed to get closer. She wrapped one of her legs around his hips and clawed at the bookshelf behind her. Her mouth was wide open yet sound would not escape. Perhaps on some level she knew she was in a public place. Although it was very unlikely they would get caught considering there were hardly any people in the bookstore on a Friday at six-o-clock. But it was as if her brain was suffering from pleasure induced paralysis.

“Cum,” he commanded her. A third finger joined the rest as his other hand pinched her nipple. And then she did. She came all over his hand. Her walls milked his fingers, ejecting her juices onto his palm, and her hips convulsed uncontrollably.

And then she was at peace. The fog in her mind began to clear, a giant wave of serenity washed over her causing her to smile and then she felt someone rocking against her leg, and some of her anxiety returned.

Oh, god what did I do, I don’t even know the guy! I just jumped him, he probably thinks I’m some giant hobag, oh god, what am I going to do?!

“Open your eyes luv.” She hadn’t even realized that they were closed. She was about to open them, but she was worried that when she did she would see the eyes of a man that was either disgusted with her or expected more from her. Which she deserved, didn’t she? She was the one that threw herself at him, that attacked him, how could he not expect more, or perhaps feel disgusted by her behavior.

His hand brushed against her cheek and her eyes fluttered open; what she saw surprised her. She didn’t see an expectant look, or a look of disgust, rather she was welcomed by a look of heated awe. And again she felt like she was truly looking at someone for the first time.

“I want you,” she whispered. Did she speak first? Yes she did, and she wanted him, needed him more than anything. His gaze darkened, he zipped and buttoned her jeans, took her hand with his wet one and dragged her though the labyrinth that was the bookstore all the way to his dorm room that was 3 minutes away, books be damned. Luckily he was on the first floor so they didn’t have to trip over stairs in their haste.

She didn’t really realize were they were going or what was going on till he pulled out his keys as they reached his door and opened it for her. His face shifted again, he became the animal that he was when they were in the bookstore. She swallowed. She didn’t think she would be so turned after an orgasm that strong but god help her she was.

She walked into his dorm room and noticed that he was lucky enough to get a single unit room which equaled to no roommate and no interruptions. He followed in behind her and locked the door. She turned around to face him and almost melted when she saw the predatory look in his eyes. She expected him to pick her up and kiss her, maybe throw her onto his bed, but he didn’t, he just looked at her.

“Take off your clothes,” he said in a very soft commanding voice that was laced with a hint of danger. She didn’t feel in danger, she felt oddly safe, and oddly comfortable. She wasn’t used to getting naked in front of people; she was shy when it came to her body. But now she didn’t feel shy. His tough bravado gave a place to hang up her insecurities and forget about them, after all he wanted to see her naked so she would let him.

She never broke eye contact as she unzipped her boots and took off her socks. Her shirt was one of those tank tops that tied together in the back with a single knot and were worn without a bra. She undid the knot and let the shirt fall down her arms to the floor. His jaw clenched even tighter. As she was about to unbutton her jeans he commanded her to stop. At first they just stared at each other, both of their chests heaving. He moved towards her like a panther waiting to strike and got down on his knees in front of her. He stared up at her as he pulled down her zipper and removed her jeans and underwear. He nestled his nose against her pubic bone inhaling her aroused scent. She kicked out of her pants and he moved through her nether lips with his tongue.

“Oh god,” she whispered into the air. She wanted to grab his hair but she didn’t. She didn’t want to interrupt him. She didn’t want to break him out of the spell he seemed to be caught in. He licked her more and kissed his way up her body until he was standing and looking at her again. He leaned forward and kissed her sweetly on the mouth.

“What’s your name luv?”

“Buffy,” she whispered softly against his cheek.

“Buffy,” he repeated and then moaned as she ran her hands down her chest.

“What’s your name?”

“William,” he whispered into her ear. He ran his fingers down her naked flesh, and she whimpered.

“”Please William I need you,”

“Where do you need me Buffy,” he asked as he wrapped her arms around her bare butt and pulled her towards him.

“I need you, uh, I need, oh god,” his fingers were back inside of her and she couldn’t think. But he was going slower than before; he was teasing her and he was waiting for her to tell him what she wanted. “I need you inside me,” she whimpered, “all of you.”

He growled and claimed her mouth again. He pushed her onto the bed behind her and started to unbutton his shirt and remove the remainder of his clothing. Buffy pushed her thighs together on the bed trying to find some friction, waiting for him to join her. He was naked and beautiful and his generously thick cock was jutting out towards her.

“”Please William,” Buffy whimpered. He crawled onto the bed like a panther knowing exactly how to capture its prey. She wrapped her legs around his hips causing the tip of his penis to rub against her clit. She cried out and grabbed him behind his strong shoulders.

“Oh Buffy,” he rubbed his cock against her clit a few more times before he sought out her opening, “Buffy look at me.” When she did he slid inside of her, stretching her like she had never been stretched before. A hundred million different pinpoints along her walls sparked and sent bolts of electricity to her spine and up to her brain. Then he withdrew and thrust back into her.

Her eye lids were flickering and she was worried she would not be able to hold his gaze for much longer. Every time he thrust into her, her mouth opened, and her head tried to fall back, but she retaliated because she wanted to keep his gaze.

“Oh Buffy,” he thrust into her, pillowing his face into her neck, giving her permission to throw her head back at his next thrust. He kept driving into her deeper and deeper, and Buffy had begun to cry out in soft high pitched mewls. William whispered words of amazement against her neck.

“Harder, William, harder,” she begged. She was sweating. The backs of her knees were wet and his lower back wear her ankles were locked was beginning to perspire. He lifted himself up onto his elbows and hammered into with new fever. They both needed to find the edge. He growled into her neck and began to suck his way down to her breast. He bit down on her nipple and she cried out in pleasure. “Oh, fuck, uh god, fuck,” she cried. Her feet moved down around his strong butt, trying to push him into her harder, the heel of her foot rubbing against his scrotum that was bouncing up down with the force of his thrusts. One of his hands moved down her breast down her stomach to pinch her clit. She screamed and thrashed harder against him. The pad of his finger quickly worked against her clit. And after a few more thrusts she came screaming his name. He let go of her nipple from his mouth letting out a shaky breath against her breast. After a few more thrusts he pulled out of her and stoked himself two more times before he came all over her stomach quivering over her before he collapsed on the bed by her side.

Buffy’s eyes were closed and she giggled. She let out a shaky breath. That was exactly what she needed. Perhaps what she always needed and might need again in an hour.


Chapter End Notes:
This is my first fanfic, what y'all think?