Author's Chapter Notes:
Enjoy :)
Buffy had never woken up like this before. The air in the room was cool; perhaps that was why she had woken up. Her toes were digging into the bed spread seeking warmth while a refreshing chill swam across her back. She felt like goo.

That must have been some nap.

But it wasn’t a nap. It was a short retirement of the mind and body that only occurred after delicious mind blowing sex. Which was probably why she had never woken up like that before. She was also naked, lying down on her stomach with her breast smashed against a smooth duvet and her face smothered in an exquisitely soft pillow. She smiled. How could she feel so at ease? She was in a stranger’s room. All she knew of him was that his name was William, that he was gorgeous- she smiled again- that he was good in bed. And sweet. Yes he was definitely sweet. How could he not be? He whispered such wonderful words of praise into her ear. If not sweet he was definitely sincere about making her feel welcome in his embrace.

He must have noticed that she was awake because she felt his fingers start drawing lazy circles down her back. She turned her head towards him and at last opened her eyes. There wasn’t that much light filtering through the blinds in his room but there was enough light for her to see him. And when she did see him an unrecognizable feeling welled up in her belly. It wasn’t his beauty that made her hum with gratitude; rather it was the way he was looking at her. He was on his side resting his weight on one elbow, looking down at her, running his fingers down her back. It was as if he was her human umbrella, not protecting her from anything in particular but more as to provide a stabilizing presence as strong and as tangible as an actual umbrella.

“Hey,” she whispered and smiled. Her voice was not a disturbance to the silence that had once filled the room but a smooth addition to the hum from the ceiling fan above them.

“Hey,” he whispered back. “Do you want to go back to sleep, I can close the blinds?”
Her heart swelled. He was sweet; she was lucky he was sweet.

“No, I’m happy I’m awake,” she smiled. She looked up at him as he continued to run his fingers down her back and realized that at one point he had covered her with a blanket.

“This is so strange,” she whispered. “I don’t even know you and yet… I feel more at ease with you than I have ever felt with anybody else. Is that strange?” She looked up at him not knowing what he was going to say to her confession of ease.

“It is strange,” he answered quietly, “but I feel the same way. I was just going to get a book for my class and you crashed into me, and then you were kissing me. I should have thought it was strange. Some bird I never met before, have never thought of before is kissing me, but it just felt so familiar, like I had kissed you before, and yet I had never shared a kiss like that before.”

“I’m so sorry, I practically attacked you.” She smiled. She knew she attacked him and that her behavior was inappropriate, but his candid feelings on the matter of their introduction were so sincere that she couldn’t help feel satisfied with her brazen behavior.

“Its okay, I thoroughly enjoyed myself,” he smirked and she giggled in response. He settled down beside her and lifted the blanket over their bodies to protect them from the cool air.

“It was just… I’ve never done this before; I’ve never really been so unable to keep my desires in check. The weird thing is that I made a pack with myself that I wouldn’t get involved with anyone else until I felt like they were with me for the right reasons, or they were able to understand my Buffy brain and not get frustrated with me over some random miscommunication. And yet I sleep with a random stranger in a bookstore, I know nothing about you, yet I feel like you get me, like you know me.” She sighed, “weird.”

“Then let’s do something about that luv. Let me take you out, let’s get to know each other.”

She smiled, “My friends normally meet at the Bronze on Friday nights, do you want to meet me there tonight at nine?”

“I’d love to sweets.” They kissed sweetly for awhile, both enjoying each others company until Buffy realized what time it was and immediately got dressed so she would have enough time to shower and prepare for tonight’s cahoots. She kissed him soundly on the mouth and made him swear that they would spend more sexy time together after a night of fun with her friends.

Later, when she was in the shower she purposefully lathered extra conditioner into her hair. She wanted to sit next to him tonight and have him smell her fresh scent. She wanted her scent to weave its way into his brain so anytime he would smell chamomile he would think of her. But smell was an easy base to cover; the difficult part of her preparation involved what was she going to wear. She wanted him to look at her and understand that she was worth it; worth being with and loving. And even though she knew that her concerns were just materialistic notions she couldn’t help it, she wanted to look sexy for him. Perhaps she would wear her brown knee length backless dress. It was sexy yet comfortable, and who could forget, it was removable in two seconds flat.

She grinned. This morning she was filled with such a burning desire deep inside her belly that she was positive would never be extinguished, yet one romp with William Giles was all she needed to feel at peace again. She still felt like goo. But she was excited for tonight; she wanted to be with him again and sleep in his arms this time around.

It was almost time to leave. She quickly blow-dried her hair, applied some make up, accessorized, and exited her dorm room excited that she was going to be thoroughly fucked tonight.

Miraculously she made it to the bronze on time and easily found her friends alongside the dance floor. William wasn’t there yet. She wanted him to be there. She wondered how he was going to approach her. Would he swagger up to their table like the panther he was before they had sex or was he going to respectfully approach their table with polite hesitance like the gentlemen he was after they had sex? She wondered what he would drink or if he would ask her to dance. She could not help trying to figure out what he was going to be like. Which she knew was absurd because on some internal level she already knew exactly what he was going to be like.

There was the typical chit-chatter at the table that involved Willow explaining to Xander’s girlfriend Anya, why Anya probably offended the clerk at the bank. Xander was filling Tara in on a Firefly episode she had missed, and Buffy was looking longingly at the entrance of the Bronze.

She didn’t have to wait long. William cautiously entered through the front doors of the club and immediately tried to seek her out through the sea of young bodies. His instant quest to find her thrilled her. She new she affected him, but she was pleased that he was as eager to see her as she was to see him. He was dressed nice. Just as nice as he was dressed in the bookstore, except this time his shirt was a deep blue and he was wearing a short wasted leather jacket. She lifted up her arm trying to get his attention and when he found her she smiled calling him silently over to her table. He didn’t smile back, but his expression changed and she could tell that he was acknowledging her in his own special way, and as result she felt a warm gush of liquid coat her center.

“Who’s that Buffmister,” inquired Xander as he popped a peanut into his mouth.

“Oh, he’s a friend I made in the bookstore today. I thought it would be cool if I invited him, you know, to hang with us.”

“Any friend of Buffy’s is a friend of ours,” chirped Willow who smiled confidently at her group of friends. Willows testament of friendship was endearing but most of Buffy’s attention was on William’s journey to their table. It was as if he couldn’t get to her fast enough.

“Guys this is William, William this is Tara, Willow - Tara’s girlfriend, Anya, and then Xander who is Anya’s boyfriend.” They exchanged their hellos and William pulled up a chair to join them.

As awkward as Willow had the capacity of being, she had an unusual talent of being able to break the ice regardless of the situation. “So William, how are you adjusting to being in the states, is it weird attending a university here and not in good ole’ Britain?”

“Well I’ve actually been in Cali since I was fifteen so I’ve already adjusted. I was thinking of moving back when I turned eighteen but I didn’t have the heart to leave my folks all be their little lonesome selves.” His endearment towards his parents made her happy, and she reminded herself as to how lucky she was that he was sweet.

They talked for a little while longer everyone enjoying the addition of William’s company, especially Buffy. William had a dry sense of humor that was very witty and sharp, but he also held logical sensitivity, which confirmed Buffy’s earlier notion that she knew exactly what type of person he was. Oz, Willow’s step brother joined them afterwards and was currently in a heated debate with William about some type of British music that Buffy didn’t know anything about. Anya grew tired of the guys’ discussion and abruptly asked Buffy to dance with her. Buffy agreed knowing there was no way she would be able to say no to Anya’s offer and before she left the table she kissed William on the cheek and assured him that she would be right back. She didn’t expect that the simple caress of her lips on his smooth cheek would affect her, after all she managed to not jump his bones so far; yet the kiss did affect her, it ignited her. When they first met all she could think about was attending to the fire inside of her and how she needed him to extinguish her. But now after her quick kiss on his cheek all she could think about was what would happen afterwards when he would take her back to his place and they would embrace, both inflaming the other’s mutual desires. She could tell he felt the same way because even though his face remained the same his eyes became predatory and she shivered. As she left with Anya she could feel the heat in her belly begin to blossom. How was she going to survive the whole night without him touching her now that she knew what it felt like for him to touch her? Luckily a fast song was pulsing through the club and she was able to put her thoughts on hold for a few minutes. The dancing was helping her quell everything around her; she was having a lot of fun with Anya, dancing to the beat of the music.

Well she was having fun until she looked over to her table and realized that William’s eyes were fastened on her. His gaze was subtle, perhaps as not to alarm her friends but she could see the predator in his eyes. He was watching her like she was his food. Pride skimmed underneath the surface of her skin and she hummed in satisfaction for being able to affect him with just quick dance. His gaze was unwavering and she was completely aroused. He wasn’t next to her but she almost believed she could feel his breath against her neck. The song changed to one with a dark slow rhythm and she was swaying her hips slowly to the music. She couldn’t look away from him. He curled his tongue around his teeth eliciting a moan from Buffy’s parted lips. She started getting flash backs of their time together. Her skin flushed when she remembered how he had commanded her to undress. Her thighs clamped together when she remembered how volcanic it felt when he used his fingers to stroke her. Her breath hitched, she needed him again, just as strongly as she needed him before.

Her trance with William severed when Anya tried getting her attention. Buffy felt humiliatingly helpless. His gaze was her only support and without any type of contact she felt an unfamiliar anxiety creep over her skin. That was until she felt him behind her. He placed his hand on her hip and nuzzled into her neck. “I need you.”

She exhaled a huge breath of air that she wasn’t aware she was holding and turned around to face him. “Give me just a minute.” She knew that under normal circumstances it would be rude to ditch her friends so early in the evening, especially since she hardly said anything to them. But what she had with William was new and dizzying, and she needed him. So her friends would just have to deal. She went back to her table with Anya who retreated onto Xander’s lap, and bid her farewells before heading out of the Bronze with William.

She had not expected that he would be driving such an old car, but he patted his Desoto and joked that it purred like a kitten when turned on right. She laughed and nudged him against the car and brought his mouth down to hers. Their tongues sought each others’ mouths and they both started to groan. He moved her around so that her back was against the car and he started rubbing his crotch against her thigh. It was like they had gone from zero to sixty in two seconds. She could feel the roaring engine in the pit of her belly accelerating her arousal making her knees grow weak.

Suddenly his lips tore away from hers and she moaned in protest. “As much as I want to fuck you against this car luv, I don’t want our next time to be in front of teenage wankers.”

Embarrassed, she looked out to the face of the club and realized that there actually was large number of people milling through the parking lot. What was wrong with her, why could she not control herself? He kissed her on the forehead and walked around the car to open the door for her, got in himself, and drove out of the parking lot like a madman. The embarrassment of getting hot and heavy in front of random strangers should have been enough to quell her desire until they reached his room; but it didn’t. She was sitting next to him in his car and thinking about how extraordinary he felt inside her, how amazing his lips felt on hers, and she was getting unbelievably wet.

“William, pull over, I need you inside of me,” she semi-whined pushing her thighs together trying to seek some friction. She knew he needed her too, his pants were tented and his knuckles were beginning to turn white from his strong grip on the steering wheel.

“Oh, god pet.” He turned right on the next street corner and drove a minute further to a more secluded location by a park. Their mouths met halfway once he turned off the engine, and William pulled Buffy onto his lap. Her dress rose up to her hips as she adjusted herself so that she was straddling him. He clasped her butt roughly with his hands and pulled her hips into his pelvis. His mouth was still claiming hers; his tongued enslaved her and her body was singing in sweet submission.

He pulled the dress over her head and clasped his mouth around a rosy nipple. Buffy moaned loudly. She was not in danger of being interrupted this time around, after all they were parked near a park after ten, who was going to hear them now?

She undid his jeans and pulled him out of the confines of his denim. She moaned just looking at his thick beautiful cock. He also moaned and thrust up against her hand. She stroked him a few times rubbing her thumb against the tip of his head, but William hissed and stopped her.

“But I want to do this for you,” she protested, “I didn’t get to play with you before.”

“Play time later, I need you now,” he grabbed her head and shoved her mouth onto his. He pushed her thong aside with his free hand and guided his cock to her entrance. Without warming he slammed into her and she cried out in pleasure. Fuck, it was like a thousand tiny stars were twinkling in front of her eyes. Each piston of his hips pushed the tip of his penis up against her g-spot all the way up to her cervix. Every time he bucked against her she would grind down into him harder. Her clit was engorged and was acting like the steering wheel to Buffy’s body.

“Harder,” she screamed throwing her head back. He started ramming up into her harder and she moaned in an unrecognizable voice. William starting sucking her nipple, but she needed more. She brought her hand down to her clit and hurriedly played with herself. He cursed against her breast, seemingly aroused by the way she was pleasuring herself in front of him. She was close, she just needed a little more of something she didn’t know she needed. And then he bit down hard on her nipple and she lost it. She grabbed the collar of his shirt with animalistic ferocity and used it for leverage as she slammed up and down his cock. She was screaming nonsensical words, thrashing against him and came when he pushed her hand away and pinched her clit. Her hips convulsed against his and a rush of liquid poured down her center. After her orgasm subsided he pulled out of her just like before and spilled himself onto her stomach.

They were both trying to regain their breath but it seemed like an impossible feat. He sighed and pushed her hair out of her face and brought her mouth against his. After a while they both started rearranging their clothing, but Buffy was still straddling his hips unable to detach herself from him

“William?” she whispered into the hot air of the car.

“Yes pet,” he inquired with a shaky breath still trying to regain his composure.

“I’m just warning you that in five minutes whether we make it back to your room or not, I’m going to jump you again.”





`Fin`


Chapter End Notes:
Be kind its my first fanfic