[Reviews - 38] LikedPrinter
Summary: Two competitors. Two prizes. One winner. When Spike and Buffy are transported to an alternate dimension and forced to compete against each other in a race of logic, wit and strength, who will succeed? As the finish line draws closer, will they find themselves getting closer, too? Set between seasons four and five.
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 10841 Read: 10875
Published: 09/11/2009 Updated: 01/27/2010

1. Chapter One by xaphania [Reviews - 9] Liked (1390 words)
This is set sometime in the summer between seasons four and five. Spike hasn't yet had his little revelation about Buffy, and she's still with Riley. But don't worry, Riley won't be making an appearance any time soon. This one is a little different to my previous fics... but I hope you like it. Many thanks to PaganBaby for beta reading!

2. Chapter Two by xaphania [Reviews - 7] Liked (1965 words)
And the game begins! Thanks to everyone who reviewed last chapter, I hope you enjoy this one. Thanks to PaganBaby for the beta read!

3. Chapter Three by xaphania [Reviews - 7] Liked (1464 words)
Thanks for all the reviews! I'm really happy this fic is getting a good response. Hope you enjoy this chapter, and the slight-cliffhanger ending ;) Thanks to PaganBaby for looking this over for me!

4. Chapter Four by xaphania [Reviews - 3] Liked (1845 words)
I am so, so sorry for taking so long to update this fic! I started a new job in October, and things just got busy - plus I was finishing off my artwork for seasonal_spuffy - and I did manage to get two one-shots written. Anyway, enough with the excuses! Don't think you've wandered into the wrong fic with this update, all should become clear by the end of the chapter. ;) Thanks to PaganBaby for beta reading this chapter!

5. Chapter Five by xaphania [Reviews - 3] Liked (1425 words)
Thanks to those who have been reviewing. Thank you to PaganBaby for beta reading this chapter for me.

6. Chapter Six by xaphania [Reviews - 4] Liked (1318 words)
Thanks to those who reviewed last chapter! This is a bit of a talky chapter, but I hope you enjoy. Thanks to PaganBaby for beta-reading.

7. Chapter Seven by xaphania [Reviews - 5] Liked (1434 words)
Firstly, let me apologise for taking so long to update this. I kind of lost the motivation to write this one for a while. I also got caught up in writing various other one-shots, as well as a longer all-human fic that I'll start posting in the near future.

That said, I've got my muse back for this fic and the next chapter is already being written. I won't promise a posting schedule, but I won't leave it so long between updates, again.

Massive thanks to my awesome beta, Sotia! *hugs*