Author's Chapter Notes:
Jadefrost was busy today. Only one chapter today but it's a very Spuffy chapter. Enjoy:)

Chapter 13: A Way to Get Clean



Spike glanced towards Buffy noticing she had a few tears in her eyes, “You ok?” Buffy nodded wiping her eyes, “I’m glad you came with me. You in Hell, I couldn’t have lived with that. I need to shower, care to join me?” Spike nodded as he accepted her hand then pulled her into his arms with a grin. He pulled the shirt over her head frowning at the almost healed marks still marring her skin. He placed a gentle kiss over them and Buffy closed her eyes as Spike turned on the water. She whispered, “I’m glad you’re alive.” Spike grinned, “Me too. At first I wasn’t. In fact at first I was pissed off. I was stuck as a bloody ghost and couldn’t talk to you. Angel claimed you had moved on and were happy without me and I couldn’t even eat. I was so bleeding pissed off but I’m happy now.”

Buffy grinned as she backed against the shower wall when Spike set her down in the water and climbed in front of her, “I guess you can’t keep a good champion down.” Spike looked curiously at Buffy, “You consider me a champion?” Buffy laughed as she closed her eyes under the water, “You saved me and the world didn’t you? If that doesn’t make you a champion, I don’t know what will.”

Spike grinned as he turned Buffy around picking up her shampoo to rub through his hands and then through her hair. He dared to ask the question that was in his mind, “Buffy, do you want me to stay with you here?” Buffy opened her eyes then grimaced as soap got in them. Spike handed her a cloth, which she used to wipe her eyes. When she finished she whispered, “Remember when I told you that I wasn’t ready for you not to be here?” Spike gave a slight nod of his head and Buffy threw her arms around him letting her hair fall back into the water to wash the soap away, “I meant that and still do. I love you Spike. We will make this work.”

She wrapped her legs around his waist and felt him hold her in place. She could feel his body tremble a little and she kissed him whispering, “It will be better this time. I promise.” She opened her eyes to see him smiling at her and she wiggled up his body to be able to reach the top of his hair. He grinned handing her the shampoo, “We are going to have to get me some of my shampoo, luv, and soap. I don’t plan to spend my days smelling like vanilla.” Buffy pretended to pout as she massaged the soap into his scalp, “But I always smell like vanilla. Don’t you wish to smell like me? You vampires can always smell their lover on them, don’t you wish to have others smell me on you?” Spike chuckled slightly as she lowered herself down to rest back around his waist moaning slightly as his erection brushed against her folds. She heard him whisper against her ear, “Smelling you on me is one thing luv. Smelling like you is another.”

He laid his head back using one hand to run the shampoo out of his hair and when he finished, he opened his eyes to meet Buffy’s lust filled ones. He wanted her so badly but wouldn’t make the first move. He didn’t feel he had a right and so far she hadn’t made that move totally yet. He helped her to her feet and picked up her poof and spread the soap on it. Then he started with her back as she swayed slightly. He washed her back gently massaging it and she realized the spa at Wolfram and Hart had nothing on Spike. She heard him chuckle and realized she must have spoken that out loud when he replied, “Yeah pet? Well I promise to give you massages anytime you need it. You don’t need Wolfram and Hart for that pleasure.” He leaned down to wash her legs and then feet before standing upright, “Turn around luv. Now for the fun part.”

Buffy blushed but did as he asked and felt his cool hands moving over her breasts and arms. She let out a slight moan as she felt her knees buckle but Spike wasted no time in scooping her into his arms as she whispered into his ear, “I want you.” Any self-control Spike had felt was lost as he stepped into the water, rinsing her off, then turned off the water not even bothering to dry them off as he deposited her on the bed. He leaned over her whispering against her ear, “Are you sure?” Buffy bit he lower lip and nodded as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him against her. He groaned and Buffy answered with a moan as he leaned down to start to nibble on her neck. Buffy arched her hips but still he ignored that area placing gentle kisses all over her neck lightly sucking on pressure points driving her crazy. It had never been like this for her.

She felt so alive as she felt his hands massaging her breasts. She wiggled under him and he whispered into her ear, “Relax. I’ll take care of you Buffy luv, I promise.” She calmed down, closing her eyes to enjoy the feeling. She felt him suck on her earlobe before whispering into her ear again, “Open your eyes. I want to see you watching me and knowing it is me making love to you and no one else.” Buffy opened her eyes with a gasp at the powerful emotions in his eyes. She whispered in reply, “I know it’s you Spike. It’s always been you. I can’t make love with anyone else because my true love has always been you.” Spike smiled and Buffy almost imagined for a few minutes she could feel his heart beating but knew it wasn’t really the case. as She ran her nails over his back pausing to try to push his erection into her by pressing on his butt. Spike chuckled, “Soon luv, soon” as he ran his fingers down to her rib cage gently tracing each rib, “You will need lunch soon.” Buffy couldn’t even think of lunch. Her mind was spinning as he rubbed his erection over her clit. He then lowered himself down a little further until his face was even with her clit. She screamed out in pleasure as she felt his cool tongue rubbing over it. She grabbed onto his hair and she heard him grimace before he gently pried off her hands and lowered them to the sheets.

She took the hint and gripped the sheets while he returned to his feast. He lowered his lips around her clit and sucked hard as he tongued it and Buffy’s hips arched high off the bed. He gently used one of his hands to hold her stomach as he continued to suck her clit. She moaned out his name as he then used his thumb on her clit, moving his tongue to her entrance. He used his tongue as though he were lapping out the nectar she was releasing and she arched her hips against his hand wanting release. He hummed against her clit as he lapped at her entrance, “Patience my luv, I promise I’ll take care of you.” She whimpered slightly as he removed his tongue from her entrance and then moaned loudly his name yet again as he used his finger to enter her. He took the opportunity to whisper, “So warm and hot. You’re so ready for me.”

Buffy whimpered as he removed himself fully from her and then pulled him against her. Before she kissed him she whispered, “Be gentle.” He eyed her curiously, “When was the last time you were with someone?” Buffy bit her lower lip as she used her body to brush against his erection hoping to distract him but it didn’t work. She finally gave in and whispered, “It’s only been you for years.” Spike’s eyes got big as he teased her entrance, “There’s been no one else?” Buffy shook her head begging, “And if you don’t hurry, it will stay no one else including you.”

Spike chuckled but took the hint kissing her deeply as he lowered himself into her fully. He gave her a minute to get used to him again stretching her body to accommodate him as though it were the first time they were together. He felt her move slightly and knew it was time. She moaned in reply as he set a slow but steady rhythm that she easily met. He was careful of her leg but she was so consumed by pleasure she wouldn’t have cared. His hands were everywhere as he lowered himself time and time again to enter her fully. He was massaging her arms, then her breasts making sure to tease the nipples into tight peaks. He was rubbing his hand over her back and her neck. Every part he could reach he was touching and massaging and lighting it on fire. She felt as though she was ready to explode at any given minute but shuddered, determined to hold on to this feeling just a tiny bit longer. She felt Spike suck on her earlobe and then place kisses down her neck, “Buffy just relax and enjoy. It’s so perfect.” Buffy let out a deep moan trying to relax and she felt herself soar to even higher heights than she believed possible as he whispered, “I love you Buffy” into her ear. She had never known how much being in love with someone could make the love even sweeter. She whispered, “I love you too Spike” in a quivering voice not even worried about how weak it made her seem.

This was about sharing not about taking. She caught his earlobe in her mouth and sucked on it gently nibbling as he hissed in pleasure. She felt his rhythm falter for a minute but then continue. She knew she was making him experience just as much pleasure as she was. She shuddered again and she felt Spike move his hands to their junction to rub her clit. She arched her hips high as her inner muscles clung tightly to him. He pumped a few more times until it was too much for Buffy and she clung tightly to him and screamed out his name in pleasure. She opened her eyes to see Spike smiling down at her and she squeezed her inner muscles again as he continued to move. She was ready for her release again and she shook instead with pleasure. It was always good with Spike but this time was topping them all. So much passion was filling her as well as the feeling of love and commitment. He was her perfect mate and she knew it. She felt him shudder inside of her and her inner muscles again took over clamping down so hard on him that he couldn’t move, trapping him deep inside of her, driving them both to release. Spike roared out her name loudly as she screamed her release, each clinging to the other. Spike collapsed on her then rolled over so she was on top of him.