Author's Chapter Notes:
Yes this will end in a cliffhanger but I will try to post again soon. Thank you for bearing with me and for all your great reviews!
As Buffy went to work the next day, she was exhausted from a night of trying to forget. Forget what Angel had tried to do to her and forget that she let herself be pleasured by a complete stranger.

She felt drained today. She had no desire to be here but she knew she had to if she wanted to have money for her necessities. As she approached the bar she tried to smile at Faith.

"Hey Faith, how was your night?" As her friend stared at her Buffy brought her gaze down in shame knowing that Faith must at least know some of what happened last night.

"Hey B. My night was fine what I wanna talk about is your night. Buffy what did Angel do to you? I swear you ran outta here like the devil was chasing you." Buffy could see the deep concern in Faith's eyes and decided to let her in.

"Well... this is what happened."

As Buffy told Faith all of the events that had occurred last night from Angel trying to manhandle her and apparently rape her to the stranger that had come along and saved her. Of course Buffy left out the part where he made her orgasm like she never had in her life telling Faith that they had simply kissed.

She was probably never going to see him again and didn't want to look like a whore in front of her friend.

"Wow B, you sure have some luck. Not every girl has a bad ass hottie to come and save the day for her." Then Faith's face grew worrisome. "Buffy, you know you have to press charges against Angel."

Buffy smiled at the concern of her friend. "I know Faith it's already taken care of. I went this morning."

Faith sighed feeling glad that her friend had taken the necessary precautions in order to assure her safety.

"Five by five. Lets get to work B."

************************

The hours went by in a breeze and soon Buffy only had an hour left until she got to go home. She had been able to block out all thoughts of the night before with the stranger and had been quite successful in doing so but it seemed as if someone wanted to ruin her plans for denial when she looked up and saw a flash of bleached hair and a cocky smirk staring at her from the other side of the bar.

Buffy blushed fiercely from the intensity of his gaze on her. She wanted to run and hide but he was a customer and she needed to do her job if she intended to keep it.

As she gathered her courage she looked up at the man. "What can I get for you?"

Spike curled his tongue behind his teeth and leered at her with appreciation. "That's a very good question luv." He smirked as Buffy blushed.

"I'm sorry but I need to know what you want so I can get it for you." Buffy tried to remain calm around this man who had made her lose all her inhibitions last night. He was trouble and she knew it.

At that Spike gave her an amused grin. "I'll take a whiskey pet." Buffy nodded and turned away from him relieved to be able to walk away even if it was just for a few moments. However the drink was poured quickly and soon she was standing right in front of Spike again.

"So," Spike said as he looked at her with a hungry look in his eyes. "I want to know what time you get off tonight."

Buffy eyes shot up to his in surprise. She knew she should stay away from this man but something drew her to him. "I uhhh I get off pretty late actually, sorry."

Spike reached out and touched her hand. Buffy jumped back realizing just how cold his touch was. Who was this man and why was he here? She had a feeling that there was more to him than he let on.

"Look, I- I have to go. If you need another drink Faith will help you." With that she walked away. A few minutes later she spotted him leaving The Bronze through the back door.

Buffy let out a breath of relief as she finished her shift.

*******************************

Buffy had an odd feeling all the way home but she decided to let it go. As she went up the stairs to her apartment she decided she'd take a long bath before going to bed. God knows she needed it. As she let herself into her apartment she started shedding her clothes slowly. She managed to get off her shoes, socks, and scarf when she saw something in the corner of her eye.

She spun around quickly to see a shadow sitting on her sofa. Buffy pushed down the urge to scream and approached her lamp. "Who are you and what the hell are you doing in my house?" Getting no response she turned on her lamp determined to find out who the intruder was.

She gasped in shock as the light that flooded the room revealed a man in all black attire and a duster.

"Spike? What the hell are you doing here? How did you get in? What do you want?" She let out question after question not knowing whether to panic or stay calm. As she looked at him expectantly he gazed up at her.

Long gone was the playfulness from earlier tonight and in its place was something Buffy couldn't quite comprehend. As he remained silent Buffy felt herself losing her calm. "Look if you don't get out right now I'm gonna call the cops."

Apparently Spike didn't fancy that idea because in the flash of an eye Buffy found herself slammed against her wall and covered by his body. As she let out a strangled moan she heard Spike growl low in his throat.

When he finally spoke Buffy thought she would die from pleasure.

"I'm here for a reason Buffy. Here to give you what you want. What you need. Can't get enough of you and you will be mine." As he whispered the words into her ear Buffy bit her lip once again wondering how this man could have such an effect on her. He had broken into her home and all she could think about was how she desperately wanted him to take her right here and right now.

As she let out a gasp Spike slammed his lips to hers and ground his hips against hers passionately. Hands caressed and lips kissed everywhere. Soon Buffy was moaning uncontrollably and was scared she would draw blood from how deeply her nails were scratching Spike's back.

Then, in an instant everything changed. As Spike pulled up Buffy noticed that something was wrong. His forehead seemed different and his teeth were... and his eyes. As the realization of what was happening hit her Buffy could barely keep herself up. This wasn't supposed to be possible. Vampires didn't exist. Yet in front her one stood. The last words she heard come out of his mouth terrified her for some reason and as she tried to hold on to her consciousness she vowed that she would get out of this.

Spike saw her start to slump in his arms and let nothing but a growled word escape his lips.

"Slayer."


Chapter End Notes:
Ok I know you hate me for this but I will resolve it all I promise. So review and tell me what you think. Which way do you think this story is gonna go? I had a lot of readers tell me that they would love it if Spike was a vamp in this. So you guys all got your wish. Review!