Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm sorry it took a few days to write the next chapter but I have been a little busy thanks for your patience guys :) Thanks to all my wonderful readers too!
Buffy dressed herself in a frenzy knowing one thing and one thing only... she needed to find Spike.

It was 5 in the afternoon and she had no idea where he was but she knew someone who might.

**************************

Faith opened her door to find a very pissed off Slayer on her hands.

"Hey B." She said trying to act natural.

Buffy growled and threw her up against a wall. "What the hell is going on?"

Faith shoved Buffy off. "You know I'm getting really sick of getting shoved up against walls!"

Buffy tried to even her breathing. "I had all these flashes last night o-or dreams I'm not sure." She looked at Faith expectantly. "Faith, am I a Slayer? Are those memories real?"

Faith looked at Buffy and sighed nodding her head.

Buffy sunk on the couch, tears threatening to spill. "I- I don't understand. Why don't I remember?"

***********************

The last hour had been spent talking about what had happened and now Buffy was on edge.

"Faith, I- I need to see him. I just... he's alive and I need to see him. Please tell me where he is." Buffy pleaded.

"Look B, I don't know where he is but don't worry, I'm pretty sure he plans on coming to you soon. Look, why don't you take the night off and just relax?"

Buffy sighed at that. "Yeah that's probably a good idea. I'll see you later." With that Buffy took off hoping to see Spike very soon.

************************

Spike sat waiting outside Buffy's apartment building for her return. He'd wanted to go in like he had last time but without an invitation last time he had had to call a friend and ask for the special favor and he didn't want to have to do that again.

This time, he would have to wait outside for her to arrive.

Suddenly he was ripped from his thoughts as her scent filled him. She was near, he knew. As he noticed this she walked up to the main gate and he watched as she made her way up to her flat.

Spike readied himself. It was time.

**************************

Buffy had felt as though she was being watched when she arrived her building so she rushed to her apartment and locked the door behind her. She was breathing heavily now with the anticipation of what might happen when she heard a knock on her door.

As the knocks kept on coming she stood there staring at the door wondering if she was ready for this. She finally made up her mind and opened the door.

As it swung open azure clashed with jade and neither her nor Spike could look away.

"Come in." She whispered just loud enough for him to hear.

As the door closed behind him Spike never once looked away from Buffy's eyes. They were now both standing less than a foot away from each other and breathing heavily.

Then suddenly their lips met with an indescribable intensity. Tongues probed and caressed as they explored each other like it was the first time.

Spike lifted Buffy and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he led them to the bed.

When Buffy finally pulled away to breathe she saw Spike looking at her as if she was a goddess.

"Buffy... " he all but growled. "Slayer." He couldn't hold back and slammed his lips to hers once more. He had wanted to make this night different but now as they moaned in each other's arms there was an intense need to take and consume that neither could explain.

Spike ripped off her blouse and pants as he laid her on the bed now leaving her in only her undergarments. As he proceeded to take off his shirt he noticed Buffy staring at him.

"Buffy?" He asked uncertainly.

She smiled at him. "You're beautiful." She whispered. "Spike... touch me."

Spike swallowed hard at her words. He had been waiting so long to be able to come back to her and now he had her. He slowly stripped his pants and her undergarments. As his body covered hers on the bed he heard her gasp. He looked at her for final approval and when she nodded her head in permission he slammed into her to the hilt.

Buffy gasped his name at the sensation. As he slowly started a rhythm within her she grabbed his face in her palms and looked deep into his eyes.

"I love you William." She whispered.

Spike stopped abruptly. The tears threatening to fall.

"Y- You remember?" He asked in a choked up voice.

"After you left I spent all night dreaming. Except it wasn't a dream, it was memories of us. I need you to know... you didn't believe me and I need you to know." She all but cried.

Spike looked at her in amazement. His girl was back... she was really back and he would never let her go again.

"Buffy, I know." He whispered as he looked deep into her eyes. "I love you too kitten." He said affectionately.

"Oh, Spike." She moaned as he started to move within her once again.

They moved at an excruciating pace neither wanting the moment to be over so quickly. As Buffy lifted her hips to meet Spike thrust for thrust she felt herself coming closer to the bliss she so desperately sought. Both of them were busy nibbling, licking, biting, scratching.

"My girl. My Slayer. Never letting you go again luv. I want you to be mine." He almost growled possessively.

"I want to be yours Spike... I want to be yours forever." Buffy moaned.

Spike's head jerked up and he scanned her face trying to see what she was thinking. He was prepared for anything but what she did next.

Buffy ran her tongue over the most sensitive part of Spike's neck eliciting a growl from him and bit down as hard as she could and watched the blood flow into her mouth.

"Mine." She purred.

"Yours." He moaned. Spike at her actions couldn't hold his demon at bay and sunk his teeth into her neck. "Mine." He growled.

"Yours baby always yours." Buffy whispered into his ear. At this Buffy felt her inner walls start to tremble as Spike slammed into her harder than ever.

"Oh... god Spike!" She moaned.

"That's it my girl. Let it go Buffy. You're mine now forever. I'm never letting you go. Wanna please you, wanna fuck you raw until you scream my name. Come on baby let me feel your sweet pussy cum around my cock. Cum for Spike."

At his words Buffy felt herself go over there edge as her orgasm slammed violently into her. His name tearing off her lips in a scream as Spike went over the edge himself from the feel of her walls hugging him so tightly.

As the both started to come down Spike rolled them to their side and stroked Buffy's cheek. Soon sleep had taken them both over and they were resting to prepare for the first day of the rest of their lives.


Chapter End Notes:
Hope you guys enjoyed it!