[Reviews - 81] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy Summers is finally tired of being made a fool of by her boyfriend Angel. She decides to leave him and while working at the Bronze meets a very mysterious and odd man. She tries to help her attraction to him but cannot. Will she be able to find bliss in more than one way with him or will their passion burn and consume them? And what secret is he hiding?
Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Horror, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky, Buffy/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9384 Read: 15956
Published: 10/10/2009 Updated: 10/23/2009

1. The Beginning by Nell [Reviews - 5] Liked (1254 words)
I have been nominated at the Reader's Have Chosen Awards! For my story Early One Morning Just As The Sun Was Rising. Here is the link.

http://thereadershavechosen.eternflame.com/forum/index.php?topic=1383.0

Wow, I want to say thank you to the people that have voted for me. It is an awesome honor to have you guys think that my story is worth an award. Thank you! Please vote!
Thank you to xoChantelly for the amazing banner! Starts off with Buffy and Angel(us) but quickly turns Spuffy. Yes Angel(us) will make some trouble for our couple but that will help thicken the plot. I promise a very Spuffy ending though don't worry.

2. Facing The Truth by Nell [Reviews - 9] Liked (1202 words)
How will Buffy react when Angel shows up at the Bronze? Yes I know you want smut and spuffiness but don't worry I promise a healthy dose of it in the next chapter.

3. First Encounter by Nell [Reviews - 6] Liked (1422 words)
I am trying to get the chapters done ASAP and the reviews are really helping thank you all :)

4. Opening Up The Past by Nell [Reviews - 8] Liked (1256 words)
Yes this will end in a cliffhanger but I will try to post again soon. Thank you for bearing with me and for all your great reviews!

5. Revelations by Nell [Reviews - 17] Liked (1246 words)
You will finally find out just what the hell is going on.
By the way thanks to AMI, cordykitten, PhotographyNut, and sanityfair for all your wonderful reviews!

6. Remembering by Nell [Reviews - 17] Liked (1789 words)
There is going to be a lot of what happened in episodes on this chapter but there is a reason for it. I am having Buffy remember very specific moments but next chapter will be all original. I still hope you guys enjoy it. I wanna give a special thank you to keddy and AMI for your wonderful reviews and thanks to everyone else as well. Enjoy!

7. Reunited by Nell [Reviews - 10] Liked (1213 words)
I'm sorry it took a few days to write the next chapter but I have been a little busy thanks for your patience guys :) Thanks to all my wonderful readers too!

8. THE END by Nell [Reviews - 9] Liked (2 words)
This is not a chapter. i would like to let you guys know that I decided that the story should be ended in the last chapter so I tweaked with the last paragraph. It is now over. I just didn't feel that it needed to go any farther although I am not against a sequel. Thank you all so much for your support!