Author's Chapter Notes:
Another reminder! Read my halloween fic, 'Trick or Treat, Charlie Brown' for some Seasonal Spuffy lovin!

Okay, here's part 2 of 2. Hope you like it!
x X x X x



Neither one of them were exactly sure how they’d gotten there, but they had made it all the way from the bar to Buffy’s house, and were currently wrestling with each other to remove offending pieces of clothing all the while trying to make it up the stairs without putting holes in the wall.

At first Buffy had panicked, afraid of waking her mother when she remembered that Joyce was doing an overnight shipment at the gallery. She and Spike had the whole house to themselves, and this excited her. Her one and only experience with Angel had been so vanilla, she knew Spike wouldn’t be, and for that she was grateful.

Finally pushing their way through Buffy’s bedroom door, Buffy backed away for a moment to take him in. He had lost the duster in the foyer, along with the red dress shirt. His t-shirt had been discarded somewhere in the hallway and his boots were undone, ready to be kicked off. He was panting for unneeded air, and for some reason Buffy found that to be incredibly sexy. But the fact that his ribs were showing unnerved her a little. Yeah he was a vampire, but it still wasn’t right to starve him.

Spike watched as Buffy’s face went from lusty vixen to concerned, and had a feeling he knew what she was staring at. He would have none of that. They had come this far and weren’t going to stop for a round of who feels bad for who. He began to saunter toward her, slowly unfastening his belt. This caught her attention and instantly her eyes went dark again, panties soaked, and she was looking at him like a hungry wolf.

He got up close to her and watched as her chest heaved in response to her invasion of space. She looked up into his eyes and he smirked. Pinching the fabric on her shoulders he spoke the first words they exchanged all night. “You’re wearing far too many clothes for this, luv.” Buffy’s knees wobbled at the deep rumble of his sensuous voice and she leaped into his arms.

Wrapping her legs around his waist, she pulled back just enough to give him a perfect view of her pert little breasts as she pulled her shirt and tank top over her head and tossed them to the floor. Spike unclasped her bra with one hand and threw the lacy garment aside and immediately latched onto a nipple, eliciting a heated gasp from Buffy.

She tossed her head back and pressed his head into her chest. His talented tongue flickered over the rosy bud before sucking it hard, releasing it with a loud plop so he could tend to the other. Buffy rubbed her center against the rough denim at his groin and felt the reverberations of a growl as he spun and dropped her on the bed.

Kneeling at her feet he leaned over her and slowly unzipped her slacks, pulling them down tantalizingly slow and all the while drinking her in. Buffy trembled in anticipation, and by the way Spike was looking at her now, she felt this was going to be a very satisfying experience.

Spike felt as if he were drooling over her. The sight before him was probably the sexiest thing he’d ever seen, in both his life and unlife, and he’d existed a really long time. Laying there, hair sprayed out all around her head, smooth, tan body exposed for his viewing pleasure. Her breasts were small but supple and he wanted to wrap his mouth around them and suck until she was bruised. All she wore at the moment were red lace panties and black heeled boots that covered her entire calf. He thought about asking her to leave them on then changed his mind. He wanted her completely uncovered when he took her.

Spike seemed to be lost in his own thoughts as his eyes roamed over her body. She began to feel a chill and wasn’t about to let this party end, so she did what she thought might get his attention. She snaked one hand down her torso and began rubbing herself through her panties.

When Spike saw her hand come down and start rubbing slow lazy circles through her soaked panties he had to fight off shooting his load into his jeans. The slayer was laid out before him, one hand on her clit, the other above her head, squirming and waiting for him to make a move.

Spike lifted one booted calf and looked at her pointedly, arching a brow and curling his tongue behind his teeth. She giggled at his obvious approval and he continued to pull her boot off, making quick work of the other before crawling up the bed and hovering over her. His eyes were glossed over from the alcohol he’d ingested earlier, but he could swear he saw her smirking at him as she reached into his jeans to pull him out. The second her hot little hand enveloped him his eyes fluttered shut. It had been so long since anyone had touched him, and she was so warm. He wanted to get lost in her forever.

She began to pump his length, eyes growing a little wider when she realized he was still getting bigger. For a moment she worried that he might not fit, after all she’d only done this once and she was pretty sure he was bigger than Angel had been.

As if reading her mind Spike smirked. “That ponce has nothing on me, sweets. I’ll show you what a real man can do.”

Buffy gasped at his words and licked her lips. She was so ready for this… she needed this. Quickly she began to use her feet to pull Spikes jeans the rest of the way down his legs, kicking his boots off at the same time.

Spike leaned forward and placed a small kiss on Buffy's lips before descending down her body. Coming level with her sex Spike inhaled, taking in her musky arousal. Because of Angelus’ big mouth, he knew for a fact no one had ever done this for her, and he was going to make sure it was a memorable experience. She wouldn’t be able to forget him if she tried.

He felt her tremble beneath him and he pressed a kiss to her mound before pulling the fabric aside and taking in the sight of her. She was perfect and pink and juicy, just waiting to be eaten up, and he couldn’t wait to devour her.

Almost immediately he dove forward and placed a long lazy lick from her anus up through her sweet folds. Already he knew he would love this taste forever, he would never be able to rid it from his memory. He would have Buffy taste in his mouth forever, and that was fine by him.

Buffy let out a loud moan and arched her back as she felt Spikes tongue invade her folds. Tingles shot up through her body and her nipples hardened even more, and she found herself rolling them between her own fingers to release some of the tension.

Spike threw her legs over his shoulders and used two fingers to separate her outer lips so he could get at what he really wanted. Nestled between glistening pink folds was the little nubbin that he would use to send her flying. When he felt her hand snake into his hair he knew it was time to continue, and with pointed tongue he drew patterns up along her lips, taking time to use blunt teeth to nibble the skin there.

Buffy was a moaning, gasping, babbling mess as Spike worked his magic on her pussy. Never before had she felt something so amazing, and she wondered what else there was that she had been missing this entire time. She found herself rising up off the bed to press into him as he used the flat of his tongue to press down firmly on her most sensitive spots.

Spike sucked his saliva and her juices off of her, pulling her clit into his mouth as he did so. She let out a light scream and her hips rose so he pulled her folds apart again and flicked his tongue back and forth over her clit.

“Oh god, Spike!” she gasped. “Oh fuck…”

Spike felt a huge surge at the first sound of his name passing through her lips and he quickly brought one hand up and inserted two fingers into her slick channel. Not wasting any time he curled them upward until he found the spongy spot he was looking for. While vigorously pumping his fingers he found her clit again and sucked it into his mouth, biting down on it.

In a flash Buffy’s walls began to clamp down on Spikes fingers and fireworks went off in front of her. “Oh Spiiiiiike!” Her eyes squeezed shut and she fisted her sheets as wave after wave of bliss washed over her, causing her entire body to quake beneath the vampire that had caused it.

Spike lapped at her entrance as small gushes of hot liquid seeped out of her. He made sure to catch every drop and swallow it down, savoring her unique flavor and committing it to memory. It wasn’t until her body stopped shaking and her heartbeat slowed a little that he stopped licking her center and looked up at her face.

She was flushed and panting, and when her eyes met his all bets were off. In a flurry of motion Buffy pulled Spike up to her and completely removed her panties so that they were both completely nude. Licking her lips she took hold of him in her hand again, causing his eyes to close in ecstasy. She pumped him in her hand, swirling her thumb across the seeping tip then placing it in her mouth, never taking her eyes off him.

He watched her mouth as her little pink tongue darted out to clean her thumb of his spendings, and his cock twitched, pressing against her entrance. “Come on,” she prodded. “Show me what else a real man can do…”

Spikes eyes flashed gold and he placed both hands on either side of her head, and in one swift fluid motion, thrust himself into her. Coming to a stop when he was fully sheathed inside of her he gasped, “So bloody tight, fuck, Buffy…”

Buffy swallowed and gasped. “Oh my god…”

“Scorching me, so fucking hot, I forgot you’d be so fucking hot…”

“So much bigger… so big…”

Spike pulled out and pushed back in; stretching her to accommodate him and to keep her from strangling him, and it caused Buffy to moan rather loudly in his ear, a sound he was sure he would crave in the future.

Buffy knew he would be big, and that it would be a tight fit, but the way he stretched her was so incredibly satisfying, she was sure he’d already ruined her for other men. Cold lonely nights in the future would have her wishing he was there with her, and that thought alone was almost enough to completely sober her up.

Almost.

Biting her bottom lip and smiling up at her mortal enemy she lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist, allowing him to go even deeper.

Spike chuckled and rocked back and forth ever so slightly as he looked down at the smiling minx beneath him. “Is kitten ready to play?”

Buffy nodded and moaned. “Teach me, Spike.”

“Hang on, baby,” Spike said as he braced himself and began to pound into her, making sure not to hold back.

Buffy screamed her appraisal as sounds of damp flesh smacking damp flesh resonated throughout the room. The tingles each brush of his cock against her g-spot brought were enough to make her a shrieking, smiling fool. She placed her hands above her on the headboard to stiffen her body up in order to feel Spikes brutal assault on her body just a little bit more.

“Oh fuck, Buffy… feel so good…”

Spikes ranting boosted her confidence. After what Angel had said to her, her self confidence had taken a beating, but listening to Spike now, with him being such a sexual person, Buffy felt a major boost, and it only served to heighten her pleasure.

In a swift move, Buffy used her slayer strength to flip Spike onto his back. She was in the mood to try a little something different. “Ungh, yeah, ride me slayer, ride me at a gallop that’s it…” Spike babbled as Buffy alternated from rocking back and forth, grinding her pelvis into his, and bouncing up and down. Spike made sure to keep a firm, bruising grasp on her hips, helping guide her at the right rhythm for both of them.

Once they found the perfect angle and rhythm Buffy’s eyes involuntarily clenched shut and tingles worked their way up her body. “Oh god Spike, I’m gonna-“

“Do it, baby, tha’s it. Cum for me…”

Hearing Spike egg her on really sent her over the edge, and for a moment as her back straightened up, everything went black.

"Oh god, Spike!"

Her body squeezed and milked Spike for all he was worth, and with his lack of strength he couldn’t hold on any longer. Within seconds of his slayers second orgasm Spike found himself spilling his seed into her womb with such force, that it instantly triggered a third orgasm from Buffy. “Oh fuck oh fuck Buffffyyy…”

Her body became still atop Spikes, and for several minutes all they could do was take in heavy gulps of air and stare at one another. Buffy knew she had already experienced three mind altering orgasms, and Spike only had one and yet he looked so exhausted, as if it took all he had in him to exert such energy.

She looked down at his otherwise perfect torso, taking in the additional scarring and bruising that was no doubt a result of the organ falling on top of him. “I can’t believe you’re not dead…”

Spike blinked and tried to muster up a smirk but couldn’t. “Am dead, luv.”

Buffy tilted her head and gave him a look. “You know what I mean.”

Spike nodded ever so slowly and squeezed her thighs. “How did we go from me trying to kill your hunnie and you crushing me with a ten ton organ, to this?”

Buffy smirked and shook her head, looking away from him. “Because said hunnie went evil and began to ruin both our lives, thus giving us something in common...”

“Right…”

Buffy felt guilty when she looked down at him. She knew at the time it was her duty, to both Angel and the world to be rid of Spike that day, but after what they’d shared tonight Buffy felt a pull toward him that she was afraid she might not be able to shake.

Buffy moved off of Spike, instantly feeling a loss when he slipped out of her, and curled up next to him, pulling the blanket up over them. “Spike, there’s something I want you to do, and you have to do it now before I change my mind, okay?”

“What’s that. Then?”

Buffy swallowed hard and looked over at him, all thoughts of what they had just shared making her blush. “I want you to drink from me.” When he didn’t respond right away, instead staring at her with his mouth slightly open, Buffy continued. “It’ll help you heal faster. Slayer blood and all…”

“Buffy, slayer, you’re playing with fire there…”

“I know,” she smirked as she rubbed her calf up along his. “But it’s the least I can do… I feel responsible…”

In a flash Spike had Buffy on her back, and she giggled at his eager reaction. “Luv, you’ve already made me a pretty happy bloke tonight, you don’t have to feel bad,” he said kissing her chest and stealing a lick of her nipple.

Buffy closed her eyes and ran a hand through his hair. “Spike, I want you to… please…”

Spike, being as weak and hungry as he was, couldn’t argue with her any more and looked up at her with lust filled eyes. “Where?”

Buffy swallowed and blinked a few times. “Anywhere you want…”

Spikes cock sprang back to life at the thought of being able to bite Buffy, the slayer, anywhere he wanted with her permission, and although he would have loved to bite her neck so that everyone could see, he knew a place that would be nice and private and pleasurable for her.

Leaving wet, soft kisses down her body, he leveled his face with her center again, and quickly placed a kiss there before stroking her softly with his fingers.

Buffy’s eyes fluttered shut and she moaned softly, rolling her head from side to side. She knew this entire night had been absolutely surreal, and none of it really made sense, but she had lost all ability to care. With Spike stroking her with his talented fingers and caressing her with his strong hands, Buffy had never felt more like a woman in her entire life. This, she suspected, was how sex was supposed to make you feel… happy, sated, and loved, even if only for a few hours.

She gasped loudly when Spike inserted three fingers and pumped at a slow and steady pace, pushing her closer and closer to euphoria with each purposeful stroke.

Spike watched her face as he thrust his fingers in and out, memorizing her beauty and strength. Indeed, he would never forget this night, and in a way he felt he should thank Dru for being so heartless, or he never would have experienced this miraculous night with this amazing girl.

Soon, Spike felt Buffy’s inner walls begin to flutter and spasm around his long fingers, and his eyes shifted from blue to gold as he silently shifted to his vampire visage and leaned in closer to her center. As she started to pant and grasp at the sheets Spike placed a chaste kiss to the inside of her thigh.

“I will never forget this night, Buffy. Never forget you…”

With no warning whatsoever, Spikes fangs sliced into Buffy’s thigh like butter, instantly triggering the most explosive, mind boggling orgasm she was sure she would ever experience. Her body quaked as Spike drew long drags of blood from her leg, stroking her sex to keep the pleasure flowing as long as possible.

Buffy never felt an ounce of pain through the entire ordeal, instead feeling like she was floating above her bed, basking in the aftershocks. She never felt his fangs leave her leg or her wounds seal up as she drifted further away from consciousness, and before she knew it, all the bright colors, all the fireworks, faded to black.


x X x X x



The sun shining on her face the next morning was what brought Buffy out of the most peaceful, relaxed slumber she had felt in a long while. Taking in a deep breath and stretching beneath her sheets she couldn’t help the small smile that spread across her face when she opened her eyes and realized she’d slept in until almost eleven, something she hadn’t been able to do in a long while.

Slowly she sat up and looked around her room, trying to remember the events of the night before. Her smile faded as she remembered the night at the high school, fending off tortured spirits and her encounter with Angelus. Then flashes of a night with Spike flooded her mind and she looked around the room.

It had to have been a dream.

There were no clothes strewn across the floor, and the bedding next to her looked made, a sign that no one was in there with her the night before. Also, she felt completely rested. If she had been up with Spike the night before she would’ve only gotten to sleep around five thirty… and that wouldn’t have given her a full nights rest. She felt like she had gotten a full nights rest.

A bit confused, and surprisingly disappointed, Buffy threw the covers off herself and leaned to grab her robe when she spotted the folded piece of paper on her nightstand. Brow’s furrowed; she opened the piece of paper and read…


No, luv, it wasn’t a dream…


At first Buffy felt a small wave of panic, then relaxed when the rest of the night flashed through her mind. She had enjoyed it, thoroughly, and there was really nothing that could change that.

She closed her eyes and smiled, shaking her head before opening them and idly flipping the piece of paper over, surprised to find one more note.


Next time you need a little release, just touch the scar…


Buffy was a bit taken back. What did that mean? What sca-

Oh shit…

Suddenly Buffy remembered what she had let Spike do and she felt her whole body turn red. What had she been thinking? He could have killed her! She blacked out and everything! Who knows what he could have done…

In a panic she pushed the blankets off her legs and looked at her right thigh. Sure enough, right there just inches away from her most private area, was an already healed vampire bite. Much to her relief it wasn’t too big, just two small puncture marks with light scarring connecting the two. It wasn’t too noticeable. She’d have to be flashing people some serious pink in order for anyone to notice it.

Breathing heavily, Buffy looked up at the piece of paper again.


…touch the scar…


She thought about it for a second, deciding if she really should or not. Not being able to really find any reason not to, she carefully let her middle finger swipe across the mark, and almost instantly she felt a wave of tingles and moisture in her womb.

Oh now this could be useful…

Smiling to herself, Buffy looked at the piece of paper and shook her head.

Spike…

Taking a deep breath, Buffy couldn’t seem to shake the smile that was plastered on her face. None of it made sense, it certainly shouldn’t have happened, but it did, and she loved every bit of it. It was her life, so what if she fucked her mortal enemy? It was too fucking good to pass up…

Buffy stood and stretched her hands high above her head, feeling better than she had in months. Grabbing her robe she made her way toward the bathroom. A hot shower and a little scar experimentation would be a good way to start off the new day…


x X x X x



Spike popped up through the tunnel entrance of the mansion, smirking when he saw Angelus standing by the doorway staring at Spikes discarded wheelchair out in the sunny garden area.

Angelus sensed him as he came closer and turned to face him, crossing his arms and shaking his head. “And here I thought you burned up in the garden. How disappointing.”

Spike didn’t bother saying anything back, just smirked and continued to walk past his grand sire. “Oh don’t worry about looking for Dru. She’s pretty exhausted. I already took care of her, if you know what I mean.” Spike just chuckled once and nodded, smiling. It was then that Angelus noticed all the scarring on his face was gone and that he looked one hundred percent again. He didn’t like it. “Where were you all night?”

Spike turned to face him but continued to walk backwards toward the room he no longer shared with Dru. He shrugged. “Around,” he replied then turned and walked into his room, leaving the stunned vampire behind him to smell what trailed behind him.

He smelled like blood, sex, and the slayer…

“Just for the record, mate,” Spike said with one hand on the door as he pulled a lacy red garment out of his back pocket and dangled it. “You’re a fucking idiot.”

Angelus’ mouth dropped open and before he could say anything else, Spike slammed the door in his face.

Inside his room Spike shrugged his duster off and opened his bed side drawer, tucking the lacy garment inside. He kicked off his boots and flopped backwards on his bed, singing to himself…

“Like a heartbeat... drives you mad...
In the stillness of remembering what you had...”


THE END


Chapter End Notes:
Please Please Please let me know what you think!! *Bites fingernails*