[Reviews - 33] LikedPrinter
Summary: Porn with a smidgen of plot. Season 2. Set immediately after ‘I Only Have Eyes For You.’ Buffy, needing a night to herself, finds a quiet bar where she can drown her sorrows and release a little tension. Little did she know who would be in the same bar, watching her from the shadows, offering a release even if only for one night... Much to his surprise, she accepts, and he gets a little something in return...
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Ficlets/Song Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Buffy/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7651 Read: 2949
Published: 10/13/2009 Updated: 10/15/2009

1. Part One by Eternal Love [Reviews - 9] Liked (3456 words)
Okay everyone, theres a couple of things I'd like to mention...

First of all I'd like to apologize to anyone who is reading What Goes Around Comes Around. I know i've completely let everyone down by not adding any new chapters in a long time and I'm sorry. But after the last chapter I sort of fell off the horse and couldn't quite get back on. I do want you to know, however, that I do have the next chapter written, but I want to wait until I have a few more until I post them.

Secondly, if anyone is interested in a halloween fic since it 'tis the season or whatever, you can read my fic Trick or Treat, Charlie Brown. I posted it here last halloween and I really enjoyed writing that one.

And lastly, the song featured in this fic is called 'Dreams' by Fleetwood Mac. It was written by Stevie Nicks and Fleetwood Mac owns the song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdkIeG9fr4s

Okay, thanks everyone. This story came to me as I was listening to the song and, feeling inspired, I started typing. Before I knew it I had a story. It is a 2 part story and it IS complete, but I will be posting the second half later. So here goes, hope you enjoy it.

2. Part Two by Eternal Love [Reviews - 24] Liked (4195 words)
Another reminder! Read my halloween fic, 'Trick or Treat, Charlie Brown' for some Seasonal Spuffy lovin!

Okay, here's part 2 of 2. Hope you like it!