Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope you all enjoy!
“YOU ARE THE DANCING QUEEN……YOUNG AND SWEET, ONLY SEVENTEEN…..DANCING QUEEN, FEEL THE BEAT FROM THE TAMBOURINE…..OH YEAHHHH…..”*

Spike heard the steady throb of the disco lyrics as he entered into the flat in NYC that he shared with his Dancing Queen…..his Golden Queen……Buffy. For almost a decade they had cut a swath through the United States, as they feasted on the blood of the young and old alike. Her appetite for blood and destruction matched his own. They complimented each other. Where he was brutal and vicious, she was cunning and manipulative. As he devoured their life essence, as it was a lager, she would sip, as it was a fine wine. Despite their differences, their passion and devotion to one another was profound and unwavered.

He knew that she sensed his presence long before he passed the threshold of their flat. Since their connection was so fervent, he believed that her awareness of him started when he decided to finally come back to their place after his night of hunting. She continued to dance donned in only tight white leather pants and a backless silver halter-top. With her exquisite emerald eyes shielded by her heavily painted lids, her body moved with a timeless grace, as the rhythm overtook her mind and essence.

She appeared as a flame that danced in a breeze, refusing to extinguish, as it flickered and licked the air. Her golden mane laid straight along her back, almost reaching the pert globes of her ass, as her head arched in enticement for Spike’s hungry gaze.

His low growl filled the room as he watched her movements that drove his mind into complete mind-bending lust. More song filled the room, as Spike continued to stare at the magnificent sight before him.


“YOU’RE A TEASER, YOU TURN ‘EM ON…….LEAVE ‘EM BURNING AND THEN YOU’RE GONE…..LOOKING OUT FOR ANOTHER, ANYONE WILL DO……..YOU’RE IN THE MOOD FOR A DANCE……AND WHEN YOU GET THE CHANCE”*

Since patience was never Spike’s strong suit, he rushed forward to capture his Golden Queen. His muscular chest pressed against her bare back, as his steel-hard erection pressed into her lush, leather covered ass. Spike gently grabbed Buffy’s chin, tilted her head slightly to expose the creamy column of her throat. With blunt teeth he placed a hearty nip to where her pulse point was previously housed, prior to her undead status.

A vociferous purr reverberated throughout her body as a sinister smile graced her full crimson stained lips. With a deep intake of breath, her large emerald eyes blazed open, with an immediate flash of demonic gold, before they returned to their green hue. Buffy spun in his grip so now her supple silk enclosed breasts were pressed intimately against his cotton-covered chest.

“You did it daddy……didn’t you?” Buffy purred as she looked upon her sire.

“Yeah….kitten. Told ya I would…..only a matter of time before the second Slayer fell.” Spike growled.

“So besides her leather, did you get another souvenir that we can share?” Buffy cooed as her talented tongue snaked out from her bee-stung lips and ran over Spike’s throat.

“Daddy……why are you still cold if you fed from that rotten bitch Slayer?” Buffy pouted, as she pulled from his steel embrace to cross her arms over her ample chest.

“Now….now kitten. Don’t be cross. Great fight this one gave me, even better than the one during the Boxer Rebellion. She was resourceful, cunning, quick witted. Besides her exotic coloring, she reminded me of you……my Golden Queen. Didn’t think it was right to feast on her blood like I do all the other cattle. So I snapped her neck. Took my well earned prize.” Spike announced with pride.

“Fine….but next time, I want to feast on her throat…. not just hear the stories.” Buffy avowed as she continued to pout. She then skillfully ran her hand over the considerable bulge that was housed in Spike’s ragged blue denim jeans. Even though he didn’t need to breath to sustain his undead life, a deep intake of air filled his nostrils as he enjoyed her ministrations and to take in her scent. Even though after all this time, she still smelled of honey or spun sugar, sunshine and now a heady mixture of lust and desire.

As the lovers gazes locked, Spike slowly started to stalk forward towards their immense black silk covered bed. His movements, which appeared to be a sensual dance, carefully urged Buffy to walk backwards. Once the back of her knees hit the mattress, his hands seized a fist full of flaxen locks as his mouth started to feast upon hers.

After several moments, with lightening-quick speed, she flipped their positions, so Spike’s back was now facing the silken covered bed. As she continued to enjoy his ministrations, her claw-like nails raked down his clothed chest, leaving bloodied trails in their wakes. The smell of his blood was inviting, as her demon flashed forward and nicked his full lips as he continued to passionately kiss her. Buffy broke their kiss, and forcefully pushed Spike upon the silky sheets. She playfully shook her head, as her demon visage receded.

“Your amazing lips had me almost forget my prezzie for you…….daddy.” Buffy cooed as she stepped to the side to unveil the gift that was located in the corner of their loft.

Suspended from the ceiling was a young 20ish woman; wild curls of flaming red hair, with porcelain skin that were stained with trails of mascara and tears, as her hazel eyes stared at the pair in front of her. Her outfit was an eclectic mixture of early and late 70’s attire, with her hip hugging jeans and purple sequined halter-top. Her silver platform shoes tried to gain purchase, since her arms were held taunt above her head, held by manacles that dangled from either side of the metal support beam that crisscrossed the ceiling.

The sight that his glorious Golden Queen had presented before him brought an evil smirk upon his handsome face. As Spike’s memories flashed in his mind as he remembered the night after her rebirth. How she had taken to her role as a vampire so quickly! With her feast starting with the housekeeper, she proceeded to several of the guests, and then finished with the innkeeper. Despite taken her fill, their necks only sated her newborn hunger slightly.

Until she begged him to still take her to Woodstock. Spike was concerned that since she was unable to control her demon visage, he wouldn’t be able to have her in the open. But since everyone there were too far gone on sex, drugs and rock and roll, they must have thought that her true face was some kind of mask. As they moved through the throngs of flower children and other hippies for two days, they feasted on anyone they desired. The pair only stopped the slaughter during the daylight hours when they hid in the empty tents, and when Spike fed on a flower child that must of had some strong acid, where he spent the next several hours watching his hand move across his face.

His memory dissipated as Buffy stalked towards the bound and gagged woman with a purposeful and exaggerated swing of her hips. She turned her head over her shoulder and asked

“So……are you going to join me for a drink?” She purred as her tongue slowly danced over her blood red lips.

“No baby…….she’s all for you. I’m just going to sit back and watch you work. Gets me right hard it does.” Spike growled as he leisurely stroked his erection through his denim, after he propped his upper body with a copious amount of pillows.

Buffy ran her sharpen nail across the woman’s breasts as she passed by her suspended form, to stalk behind her. The woman tried to move to watch where she was headed, to no avail. The manacles gave no purchase for any movement. Another ABBA song rang through the loft as Buffy explored the woman’s body with rough grabs, followed by feather-light caresses. She then walked in front of the woman and started to gyrate her ass into the woman’s denim core, as she pinched her own nipples into taunt peaks.

Spike’s growl echoed throughout the loft, as he urged Buffy’s teasing to find completion and soon. She then moved from before the woman, to behind her again. She started to run her hands roughly over the woman’s breasts, then once she found leverage, she split her shirt in half, as the woman’s mounds spilled from their once sequined confine.

Sobs and muffled screams filled the gag as Buffy continued to manhandle her body. She grabbed her fiery red locks in a bruising grip and yanked her head to the side so she could gain access to her pristine neck. Buffy then ran her pointed, pink tongue along the woman’s throat, as she sampled the nectar that was deposited there. Eyes flashed gold, then green again from the ambrosia that awaited her fangs.

“She tastes of blow and ludes with a hardy tang of……fear.” Buffy crooned as her tongue rolled around her mouth so the flavor could spread. Lightening quick, Buffy’s vampire visage came forward as she thrust her fangs into the woman’s unspoiled neck. The sound of flesh meeting bone and vigorous pulls of blood being devoured sounded throughout the room. After two heady pulls, Buffy ripped her fangs from her throat and yelled as she spat a mouthful of blood.

“Nasty bitch!” Then with all her demonic strength she possessed, she grabbed the woman firmly on either side of her head and twisted until her neck snapped. The woman instantaneously died as her head fell into an unnatural angle upon her chest. Buffy continued to spat and rub the back of her hand forcefully across her mouth. Spike sprang up immediately from his lax position and stood in front of her.

“What happened kitten?” Spike asked with concern.

“That whore’s blood was vile! She tasted of death!” Buffy responded between her spats.

“Like the innkeeper that night?” Spike inquired

“No……that was a body death……this was more like her blood was dying. Oh…….fucking gross!” Buffy yelled as she stormed over to the table to grab the half full bottle of Jack Daniels. In three long pulls, she finished the bottle and threw the empty container at the dead woman still suspended from the ceiling.

“Daddy……I can’t get this taste out of my mouth. I need a kill…..a fresh kill……filled with violence and destruction to make me feel better. Pretty please?” Buffy pouted as she stalked over to Spike and curled into his awaiting embrace. Lovingly Spike ran his hand through her golden locks as he spoke.

“I’m sorry kitten….. dawn is in another twenty minutes. Not enough time to find you a kill. But I can think of other things that can fill that brilliant mouth of yours….. in the meantime.” Spike purred. Buffy slightly pulled from his embrace and a knowing smiled graced her lips.

“Is this a two for one deal……a fuck and suck?” Buffy cooed as she ran her hand over his leather-clad arm.

“Always my Queen.” Spike rumbled as he pulled her into another mind-bending kiss.

*Dancing Queen by ABBA


Chapter End Notes:
Reviews.....love um! Since there has been numerous inquires in regards to the woman's blood....yes she had HIV. With the "free love" and endless stream of drugs.....a pandemic was born.