Author's Chapter Notes:
enjoy!!!!
‘Hurry up already!’ Buffy’s inner demon screamed as she paced the floor of their Las Vegas hotel room. Despite the pulse of the ‘other’ city that never sleeps, beating outside the windows, she was restless. When Spike had left several hours ago to ‘blow off some steam’ she was too agitated to join. Or so he thought. That was all part of her plan.

Society was changing quickly. When the seventies came to a close and the eighties emerged, the world altered almost overnight. From the replacement of a Georgian peanut farmer to a Southern Californian actor, to power suits exchanged for leisure suits and the desire for sex and drugs were traded for prestige and the all mighty buck, the world as she knew it was gone. Buffy could no longer flash a little cleavage and have men and women alike follow her like she was the Pied Piper. Her game needed to change from using her body, to using her mind. With the clubs like Studio 54 a wonderful drug-induced memory, Buffy needed to hunt elsewhere. The suits of the 80’s like a strong mind…..which her cunning and manipulation became her ace in the hole.

Spike didn’t have the same rough time finding a hot meal. The punk scene was alive and well. With his looks that encompassed an angelic face with the devil’s smile, all he had to do was work his mojo and the girls and guys alike were practically handing him their throats. Since Buffy was a chameleon, she blended into the punk scene well enough, but when the violence and screaming voices didn’t lead to a meal, she became bored, which lead to anger. So there were times they hunted together, but overall they would feed and come back to each other to recall the evening as they fucked one another into oblivion.

With all this new found boredom, Buffy’s mind began to wonder. Since idle hands were definitely her devil’s workshop, she needed to do something! Then it hit her. A plan….that would bring the world as it was on its greedy ass! All her planning was coming to a head tonight…..’well if Spike would get his white lily, undead ass back from eating!’ Buffy inwardly snapped. Just as on cue, Spike strolled into their ‘honeymoon’ suite in a swirl of leather.

“Surprise! Happy 100th Rebirth Day!” Buffy yelled as she jumped on the king size bed, dressed in a blood-red baby doll teddy with black fishnet stockings held by leather garters. Spike gazed upon his Queen as her firm tits bounced in tempo with her movements. His only response was the lift of his scarred eyebrow. Buffy’s stopped her movements and then threw herself into Spike’s arm. With the grace of a panther, he plucked her petite body out of the air as he held her form in his muscular arms. Buffy then pulled a noise maker out and blew it into his face with childish glee. The paper ribbon of the maker, tapped his nose, as a slight chuckle escaped his lips. Tenderly he placed her on her feet as he then placed an affectionate kiss upon her full, smiling lips.

“So….what is this all about?” Spike asked as his gaze moved from Buffy to around the suite. Every bare inch of the room was covered with lit candles. The flames flickered as the warm spring breeze filled the room from the partly opened balcony door.

“Like I said……it’s your 100th Rebirth Day!” Buffy announced with another blow of her noise maker.

“Sorry to ruin your party luv…..but vampires don’t celebrate Rebirth Days.” Spike gently explained

“Well we’re not any vampires! You’re my daddy, lover and sire…and if I want to give you a party to celebrate when you became the gorgeous demon that stands before me today….then I will!” Buffy pouted as she quickly crossed her arms over her chest in defiance, as she turned her back to Spike. He reached out to her gently as he placed his hand on her bare shoulder, and then turned her angry form towards him.

“I’m sorry luv….. I’m a bad, rude man. Please forgive me? This is all quiet lovely.” Spike cooed as he placed a chaste kiss on her crimson stained lips. When he pulled away, Buffy devilishly smiled as she responded

“You’re forgiven…..once you serve your penance. I believe that several hours of your head between my thighs would be a nice start.” She cooed as she walked over to the mammoth size bed. Buffy laid her silken clothed form on the midnight black silk sheets as she propped her upper body on a plethora of pillows. Her flaxen hair fanned out over the darken sheets like a beacon signaling his way home. Spike removed his leather trench with two tugs, as it slid down his alabaster muscular arms and pooled as his feet. He quickly removed his heavy black boots with two distinctive thumps on the floor. Spike stalked forward to the foot of bed. The mattress dipped when he placed one knee than the other as he climbed up. Spike lowered his arms to the bed as he pursued forward on his hands and knees as a large cat stalking his pray.

Spike crawled over her lust-filled form. He placed a deep mind-bending kiss upon her plush lips before his talented mouth trailed down the sensitive column of her throat. As Buffy cooed pleasure filled words, he continued to feed upon her cool skin. Spike bit with blunt teeth upon her unmoving pulse point. Her body slightly bucked under his talented ministrations. Her hand was rough in his bleached hair as she urged his movements. Spike impatiently ripped the bodice of her lingerie to expose her creamy mounds. As a vociferous purr of pleasure tore from Buffy’s throat, a small folded piece of paper flittered from her now exposed breasts. Spike picked the paper from the mattress and held it up before he inquired

“Was this luv? Don’t rightly need a map to find the treasure on your delectable body.” Spike purred as his hand ran over the sodden fabric that covered her core. Buffy’s growl filled the room as her mind reeled by his touch. Once the pressure of his touch was gone, Buffy inwardly shook her head to break through the lust cobwebs that filled her mind as she recalled what he had found.

“That…. is your present! Now there are two ways we can do this……” Buffy started to explain

“Luv, if you think there are only two ways, then I need to step up your teachings to 4-5 times a day.” Spike purred as his tongue snaked out to touch the front of his teeth.

“Mmmmm……and you are such an awesome professor….I will take you up on that. Maybe a Catholic School Girl outfit……cotton panties…..Mary Janes? What’cha think?” Buffy cooed as she quickly grabbed the paper from his hand, while his eyes briefly closed as he envisioned her in said outfit.

“Oi! I thought that was my prezzie!” Spike yelled as he tried to grab back the paper to no avail.

“It is! But like I said before I was rudely interrupted (Spike cocked his scarred eyebrow in question) Fine….fine…..its was a nice distraction, but back to the issue at hand. I can either give you this present with no explanations or you can sit your cute little ass back and take an ear.” Buffy instructed. After several beats, Spike decided to listen as he sat back. He gave her a brief nod as he settled on the mattress.

“Good…..even with your lack of patience…..an explanation is totally needed. But first…..” Buffy declared as she ripped the destroyed baby-doll from her body and sat in only a crimson thong and garters as she settled down to explain. Spike’s cerulean lust-filled gaze roamed over her near naked form. His impressive erection pushed on the confines of his black leather pants as he appreciated her exposed body. With only a poignant look, Buffy told him to stay still so she could talk. With an exasperated exhale, he pouted and his eyes flashed to let her know he was ready.

“Right…..so since the death of my beloved disco, I’ve had a lot of time on my hands. With these stuff shirts and prissy woman, I can’t get my groove on before I feed. Even though Vegas has been totally cool, there’s only so many times that you can take in a show before dinner or blow their wad of cash before it gets borrriiiinnngggg! Present company completely and utterly excluded. Well….I’ve been thinking. I wanted to be a major player in this game of my unlife. And what is the way to do that? You have to change something and change it big!” Buffy extracted herself from the bed and started to pace as she explained. Spike watched with a predators gaze as he tracked her form through the room.

“Now how does one make such a statement? After one night feeding on some blonde bimbo on the strip it came to me. BAM! (Buffy yelled as she clapped her hands together with force) You pull the major players from the game! And who is a major player you ask……The Slayer!” Buffy declared with flare.

“So luv, you want yourself a slayer? We can do that! I’ve got two under my belt we can find the current Slayer. I believe she’s across the pond, in Germany or France or some such. I’ll poke around in the demon bars and find out exactly…..” Spike started to explain. With enthusiasm, Buffy interrupted.

“Baby…..I’m not taking about the currently Slayer…..I’m talking about the whole line of Slayers. Just listen…..there has to be some Geppetto out there pulling the strings in the mystical world. There has to be a plan…..it’s not like one day these bitches wake up with superhuman strength and itchin’ to kill demons. No…..it’s their predestined fate. When their daddy’s are spillin’ their seed in their mum’s quim, some alarm must sound that a new Slayer is being made. The Powers That Be, or some other mystical god-like assholes knows who’s going be called, even before she is born. Since Slayers have a shelf life of a fruit fly; the next one has to be found, given a poncy Watcher, and if she’s lucky trained….which all takes time. You told me when one dies another one is chosen….right? So what if we fuck with the order? If we take out the little bitch before she is called, that would completely screw over their plans big-time! When one Slayer dies and there is nobody to take her place……” Buffy enlightened

“It would be utter anarchy!” Spike growled as his game face flashed quickly, and then receded. Spike launched himself from the bed, pulled Buffy into an all consuming kiss. After several moments, she pulled away and devilishly smiled.

“I’m glad you’re on board….down boy….there still more story to tell.” Buffy purred as she pulled his bleached locks to disengage his mouth from hers. She pulled out of his grasp and continued to lecture.

“This is all well and good plan….but I had to find out a way to execute it. This wasn’t as easy to figure out. Then I remember….do you recall Rack?” Buffy asked

“Yeah….what of that filthy warlock?” Spike growled

“Well, he’s a sorcerer, but that’s not the point. A few years back when he wasn’t as powerful as he is now, I did him a favor. Cleared out some humans that were on his turf….or some petty bullshit like that. Anyway…..he told me that he owed me a favor for my services. I was going to take him up on that, with a pound of flesh, but I’m glad I think things through before I act…..unlike some demons I know….” Buffy stated sarcastically as she stared at Spike.

“Yeah…yeah and my patience is wearing thin now…..so get on with it!” Spike growled

“Fine….Mr. Bossy! Well, I called in my favor several months back. Told him that I needed the name of the most powerful Slayer that will be gracing the battlefields in the next century. After much blood letting….I mean gently persuasion, he was able to get her name. And a big bonus is that she’ll be born next year. She won’t be a Slayer until sometime in the 90’s. He told me that she was the Slayer of all Slayers. The ultimate killer! He claimed that she faces all types of vampires….including you’re sires…..and demons the like, but she’ll beat them all. But no matter……if we remove her rook from the board before she can be kinged….it doesn’t make a bit of difference!” Buffy announced with an evil scoff. Spike scooped Buffy into his powerful arms as he placed a hearty kiss to her forehead.

“Bloody brilliant my Queen is!” Spike purred

“Yes….I know. So you know now what you need to do to get your prezzie.” Buffy purred as waved the paper in his face. She then ripped her moist thong from her body, climbed upon the bed, arms raised above her head and her thighs spread wide, awaiting Spike and his talented mouth.

“Well….if I must.” Spike mockingly signed as he climbed on the mattress and moved forward, so his mouth hovered over her sodden core. As he slowly lowered his mouth, with lightening speed, he reached above her head and snatched the paper from her lose grip.

“Hey! Not fair!” Buffy pouted as she sat up on the bed.

“No worries kitten…..presents first….then cake.” Spike purred as he placed a long languish lick up her inner thigh, from her bent knee to shaven pussy. After his ministration, Spike sat up and unfolded his paper. After a brief moment he questioned

“Is this the season that she’ll be born?” Spike asked with a shrug.

“No brain trust…..that’s her last name! See the ‘s’ it’s Summers not summer. Also there’s her address. What I was told that she will be born in LA in 1981. So mark your calendar Spikey….a road trip to LA next year!” Buffy announced. Then her voice dropped in several octaves as she purred

“What shall we do to pass the time?”

“Mmmmmm……I can think of an overabundance of nasty little things I want to do to your delectable body. We have a year of studies ahead of us.” Spike growled as his demon blazed forward as he bit into her inner thigh with razor-sharp fangs.

“Oh…yes….Spike…..teach me!” Buffy squealed as a small orgasm rocked through her body.


Chapter End Notes:
Please give me reviews.....don't make me beg!!!