Author's Chapter Notes:
Oh my, what will Spike do to Buffy?
Buffy was trying to calm her breathing as Spike ground his body against her. "S- Spike... you're not yourself. It's the First! That's what's making you act this way." Buffy tried to reason with him while attempting to subdue her arousal.

"Oh, that's where you're wrong, pet. I've never felt more like myself than now," he said huskily as he gently bit her earlobe. "You see, I was thinking and I had what you might call an epiphany. To put it simply... I have decided that I no longer want to share what's mine with anyone." He growled possessively.

"I'm not yours, Spike." Buffy said with more confidence than she felt. "I don't belong to anyone."

"Oh, but you do, luv. Don't you see?" he asked as he ripped her top off in the blink of an eye. Buffy gasped at his sudden action. "And you're gonna admit it, one way or the other." With that Spike ripped off her bra and the next thing Buffy knew he was nipping at her hardened nipple. "Say it!" he growled as he started biting her flesh more viciously.

"No." She moaned, her eyes closed from the sensation.

At her response, Spike suddenly stopped his ministrations and slowly rose his head to meet her gaze. He spoke in a dark way that made Buffy almost shiver. "Oh Buffy," he sighed as he tenderly touched her cheek, yet even though his tone was gentle, she could feel the power and vicious determination emanating from his voice. "I didn't plan on hurting you... much." He finished with a sadistic yet strangely alluring smirk. His words made Buffy feel like she was experiencing a deja vu of their first night together.

Before she could react to his response, Spike grabbed her waist and roughly threw her on the bed. He quickly flipped her over so she was face down, then ripped her pants off.

Buffy tried to struggle, but her body was too far gone from the pleasure and the excitement that Spike's actions were bringing her.

Spike closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, trying to control himself at the sight of Buffy's ass displayed for him in such a manner. She was now wearing nothing but a black thong, and it excited Spike to no end. Then, with a determined smirk, he brought his hand down on her bottom with firmness and force.

"Ahh!" Buffy cried out both from the mixture of pain and surprise.

"Tell me, Buffy. Tell me you're mine. Tell me no one can touch you but me." Spike growled.

"N- No." Buffy stammered. Spike brought his hand down to her bottom once again, with even more force than the last time. Just when Buffy expected a third spank to come, she felt Spike's fingers ripping her panties off, leaving her completely exposed to him.

"Spike what are you going to--" she tried to say, but she was cut off as Spike swiftly inserted a finger into her drenched pussy. Buffy started writhing underneath him as he finally brought his hand down on her ass a third time and started moving his fingers inside her. Spike half moaned half growled as he inserted a second finger while continuing to spank her.

"You feel that baby?" he asked as he kept on moving his fingers inside, her faster and faster. "Feel how wet I'm making you just with my hands? Now imagine me sliding my cock deep into your pussy. I could make you beg me for it, Buffy, could make you cum so hard you won't want anything but me. See, I know what you like, Slayer," his voice dropping to a whisper that only she could hear. "I know all your dark, nasty, little secrets. How you like to be hurt. But most importantly, how you like to be hurt by me."

Buffy was biting her lip to keep a moan from escaping her lips.

Suddenly, the spanking stopped and Spike removed his fingers from Buffy's heated core. He flipped her over again so that she was now laying on her back. Spike grabbed Buffy's hips to stop her from moving and buried his face in her mound, licking and nipping at her clit.

The combination of seeing Buffy's pussy right in front of him and smelling her arousal proved to be too much for Spike as he lost all control, causing his demon to come forth. No longer being able to hold back, he bit into her flesh and started drinking blood from the sweetest part of Buffy's body.

Buffy wasn't able to stop herself now. When she felt his fangs bite into her pussy, she let out his name in a passionate scream, her orgasm coursing through her in a way she had never felt before.

"You're mine Buffy!" Spike growled possessively in between gulps, watching her writhe beneath him as she rode out her orgasm. "Say it!" he demanded.

"Oh god Spike! Yours, I'm yours, oh please!"

Both fueled and satisfied by her response, Spike let out an vicious roar and shed his clothes in seconds. Not even giving her time to come down from her high he slammed into her pussy, thrusting in and out of her he felt his climax approaching. As he started to speed up his thrusts he saw Buffy had her eyes closed and grabbed her face forcefully, making her eyes pop open.

"None of that, now. I want you to look at me. I want you to know who is going to make you scream in about 30 seconds. I want you to know who's fucking you into the bloody ground, Slayer." He ground out.

Buffy stared at him as she rose her hips to meet his thrusts. She was mesmerized by the look in Spike's eyes and didn't even notice when he lowered his head. Suddenly, she felt fangs pierce her breast and she screamed as her walls started to tighten and flutter around his member.

Caused by the sensation, Spike started sucking even harder, the combination of feeling her walls tight around him and tasting her blood on his tongue was ambrosia to him. With a final growl, he removed his fangs from her breast, roughly he grabbed her by the hair and yanked her head to the side, exposing her neck to him. "Mine!" he roared and sank his fangs into the soft column of her neck.

With the last bite pushing her over the edge, Buffy felt her orgasm slam into her.

"Spike!!" she yelled in pleasure as she came around him.

Hearing his name come from her lips with such passion, Spike let go and climaxed with a roar, removing his fangs from her neck. Spike collapsed on the bed next to Buffy, his last sight was the aroused look on her face before everything faded to darkness.


Chapter End Notes:
So what did you guys think? Review!