Summery: Prolouge to the Blinded Love Story’s

A/N: I’m telling ya’ll right now that this is going to be a very complicated story, and also a very confusing story. But just stick with me, I promise that it will be good or you can curse my name till the end of time. :~)

Disclaimer: Disclaimer: So here’s how it goes. I went up to my friend Joss Whendon the other day, when they were secretly shooting another show, and asked him if I could borrow James Marsters so I could play with him for a little while and he said I will do no such thing. So I left and came back the next day and asked him again if I could have James Martsers to do anything I like with, and he said no. So when I left and came back the next day and asked him the same question again he said, “The only way I’ll let you have James Marsters, ESPICALLY JAMES MARSTERS is if we start world war 3. So I left and came back the next day, this time with a paper in my hand. When I reached where Joss was with the whole cast they were eating their lunch wondering why I’ve been coming by so much, when I walked straight over to Joss and handed them the paper that I had been holding in my hands. “What’s this?” He asked. “Oh nothing much” I said, “Just sign on the dotted line. It simply states that you have agreed to start world war 3 in exchange for James Marsters.” He finally gave up and told James to get up and take the rest of the week off and he’d give him a 15 million dollar raise. So naturally James got up and left, not one to pass up such an opportunity. So we had the best week of our lives, but then I had to give him back. The day after James returned to work I showed up to talk to Joss once again and the cast was their eating lunches. “See joss,” I said to him, “It wasn’t that bad giving me what I wanted now was it?” I laughed a he rolled his eyes at me. “Oh and by the way,” I said, just as I was about to leave the room and head back to my car, “I’ll be back with plans for world war 3 tomorrow.” “SOME ONE ESCORT THAT WOMAN FROM THE BUILDING AND MAKE SURE SHE NEVER COMES BACK!!!!!!” (P.S. I also don’t own any of the other Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Angel the Series Characters, nor do I have ghost of the robot as my personal sex slaves, much to my dismay, all songs are property of Ghost of the Robot also.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy Summers was sitting some paperwork at her uncle’s desk at the recording studio they worked at from the file she held in her small hands, when two larger hands came to rest on her hips.

“What are you working on luv?” asked a British voice from behind her.

“Just the usual I suppose” she replied quietly.

The British man spun her around to face him and she knew that he could tell that she was hiding something from him. She knew deep down that she shouldn’t have even attempted to try and lie to him; he always knew when she was lying. She hung her head and let out a small sigh.

“Fred’s getting married” she said in a small voice.

The British man removed one hand from her hips and hooked a finger under her chin to make her look at him, “That’s funny luv. I could’ve sworn I just heard you say that Fred is getting married.” By the smirk on his face, she could tell that he didn’t believe her.

But the look on her face made his smirk turn into a frown as she dropped her head again. “That’s what I said,” she replied quietly.

The British man dropped his hands and took a step back from her, shaking his head as if to erase the words she had just said from his mind.

“When?” He asked.

“They haven’t set a date yet, but…”

“Since when is she getting married?” he interrupted.

“Oh,” she said when it became clear what he wanted to know, “Since about three days ago.”

“Oh,” the British man said as he was trying to take it all in.

“Yeah,” Buffy then returned to setting the proper paperwork on her uncle’s desk while she continued talking with him.

“I was pretty upset myself when she told me the other day. We were always going to wait and get married together, you know? I mentioned the fact that everything else that we said we were gonna do when we were kids has happened exactly like we said they would, together.”

She stopped for a minute, remembering some of the things that they said they were going to do for their wedding. Then she remembered the fact that Fred was going to get married without her unless she did something about it and returned to telling the British man behind her the details of the conversation she and her best friend had shared the day before.

“She said that she was tired of waiting for me to wake up and realize the one that’s right for me has been in front of my face for some time,” she said finishing setting papers down and turning to face him. “She said that she would wait for me to make arrangements if I wanted to do it they way that we planned.”

“I see,” the British man said, just as Buffy’s cell phone started to ring.

She held up a finger in a “just a minute” gesture and turned her back to answer the call more privately.

“Hello.”

“Hey Buffy, it’s me.”

“Oh, hey Fred. What’s up?”

“Nothing much. I’m outside the studio, near your uncle’s office. I was just wondering if you’ve asked him yet or not?”

“No, Fred I haven’t. These things take time you know. I can’t just up and ask him if he’ll marry me, you know that.”

“I know sweetie, but I’m just nervous is all.”

Buffy rolled her eyes thinking she should be the one who should be nervous, not her friend. “I know. I’ll see you when you get here ok?”

“Ok I’m actually right outside the door now, see you in a second.” And with that she hung up.

Buffy closed her cell phone and looked behind her to see the British man had taken off while she was on the phone. Buffy once again hung her head, on the verge of tears this time.

“Is there like, a fire in here or something?”

Buffy looked up to see Fred standing in the doorway to her uncle’s office. She ran to her friend, tears freely falling down her face, and clung to her while her knees gave out and they both went crumbling to the ground.

“Shh sweetie it’s ok. What happened?” Fred asked

When more tears were her only answer, Fred pulled back and looked at her and asked again, “Buffy, what happened?”

“He left,” she simply said.

“I saw that, but why did he leave?”

“Because I told him that you were getting married and that we were supposed to get married together and that you said that you would wait for me if I finally woke up and asked the man I’ve been in love with since forever if he’d marry me and then you called and when I turned around he was gone, just like I said he would be,” she said in one breath, then buried her face in her friend’s hair to return to crying.

“Oh Buffy,” Fred said trying to calm her tears, “you really don’t get it do you?” She asked with a smile on her small face.

“Get what?” Buffy asked as she pulled back from her friend and saw that she was smiling.

“I love you Buffy, but sometimes you are so dense,” The look in her eyes let Buffy know that she was only playing.

“What do you mean?” Buffy asked while she dried her face with her hands, removing any evidence that she had been crying not two minutes ago.

“He didn’t run away cause he’s scared of what you were saying.” At Buffy’s confused look she continued, “He left because he thinks your getting married to someone else.”

“That’s stupid Fred, Why would he….” She trailed off as she realized that her friend was right.

“Oh my God, what am I going to do now Fred?”

Fred’s smile widened, “Run Buffy, Run”

Buffy hopped off the floor and ran out the door yelling “SPIKE!!!!”