Disclaimer: See chapter one.

A/N: There should only be one more chapter after this one with them being kids. Also please keep in mind that Buffy and William are right in the middle of puberty and don’t really know what would be considered “going to far.” :~)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After saying goodbye to his mum, William opened the door and walked into the music store.

“Ah, good mourning, Mr. Dradgen,” Said Giles’ as he walked into the main section of the store, from behind the beaded curtain that Buffy insisted he get for privacy to his office. “I take it your looking for Buffy?” Giles’ had become familiar with the young boy who came by a lot to play with the girls he thought of like the daughters he’d never had, and found him to be a decent kid.

“Actually I’m here to pick up a record that my mum ordered a coupe weeks back. And please, for the millionth time, call me Will.”

“Oh,” Giles’ blushed a little and did the traditional British thing to do, took his glasses off from where they were perched on his nose and polished them with a rag found in his shirt pocket.

“And then I’m meeting Buffy and Dawn.” He cracked a smile, as Giles did the same. Over the past two in a half weeks Will had become used to the diverse family that Buffy and Dawn were part of, and the adults responsible for the kids found the three youngsters to be inseparable.

William came by almost everyday to pick them up to go to the park or just walk around town for something to do. Other days he they would meet him at a spot they chose the night before, and on Sundays, him and his mum would come over to the Giles, Summers’ home and have dinner with them and after the kids would go swimming while the adults talked.

Luckily, it had only rained once in all the time they had known each other, and that was five days ago. That day, Anne had to work overtime at Sunnydale hospital, since she was a nurse there, and William had stayed at the music shop helping Buffy out with her rainy day work. At the end of the day he was surprised to find that Giles’ had allowed them both to take home two CD’s instead of just the one that Buffy had promised. ‘Two CD’s for two worker’s for eight hours is a CD per hour,’ he had said. Buffy had complained for the rest of the night that when she worked by herself at the shop for eight hours at a time she only got one CD…not four.

Buffy and Will had been calling each other every night since the day after when they went out for ice cream. They stayed on the phone for an hour every night, discovering new things about the other. Unfortunately for William, the day Giles’ had given them two CD’s each, he was the one who had to listen to her rant and rave non-stop, not Giles’.

William really liked hanging out with the Summer’s girls, but sometimes he wished it could only be him and Buffy walking down the street to go somewhere. William found it weird how his stomach tightened up when she smiled at him, or laughed with him, or even at him was ok with him as long as he got to hear the glorious sound of her laughter. He’d had this weird feeling of wanting to hold her hand when they were walking side by side with Dawn ahead of them by just a little, but knew that she would think he was weird or something. He just found a friend, a girl who actually talked to him like a human being and not a freak that’s off his leash, and in no way was he going to do anything to mess it up.

Giles’ went behind the counter to search for the record in question, right when the bell over the door rang, announcing to everyone in the room that another customer had come on…or not, it was just Buffy and Dawn. Definitely not paying customers.

William smiled and then turned his attention back to Giles’ who had found the record his mum had ordered and gave him the cash that she had given him to pay for it. Giles’ rang up the sale and handed Will the bag.

“Thanks, Giles’,” He walked over to where Buffy was waiting by the door, “So, where to today, pet?”

Right when she was about to answer, Dawn, who was currently looking at the newest boy group posters, spoke up for her, “Park,” And with that she put the poster back and walked over to Buffy and practically pulled her out the door. Buffy grabbed Will’s hand and pulled him along as well, and a faint “Bye, Giles. See you tonight,” Could be heard right before the door closed and the trio left the sight of Giles as they disappeared down the street.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Let’s do something, different.” Dawn said, from her spot beside Will. They were all currently sitting on the swings at the park, with Dawn to Williams left and Buffy to his right.

“Like what, Little Bit?” He was the only one who could call her a miniature Buffy and get away with it, without having to hear the young girl yelling in defense.

“And nothing cheesy,” Buffy piped up as she sat up on the swing she had been trying to lie down on.

“Oh yes, I forgot, Buffy only plays big girl games now.” She started to laugh as Buffy glared daggers at her across from William.

Will looked back and forth at the two and started laughing.

“You think this is funny?” Both girls said at the same time, then glared at the other again, which only intensified his mirth that much more.

“You two are so much alike it’s funny,” He said as his chuckles subsided.

“We are not,” they said. He once again laughed.

“Whatever,” This time, Buffy got to say something without an echo, “Can we just find something to do, I’m getting bored.”

“How bout Truth or Dare?” Dawn suggested.

Will groaned at the mere thought of that game.

“Not bad, Dawnie. Mature yet childish.” Dawn beamed over at Buffy at the sound of her praise at her idea. As much as she hated to admit it, Dawn really did want Buffy’s approval with the things she did in her life. But of course she would never tell anyone that, especially Buffy. Unbeknownst to her, William had already figured that out.

“So who wants to start?” Dawn asked, ready to get the game going. She had hoped that Buffy would like her idea, because she already had a few questions for her that would embarrass her in front of Will. Hey, just because she wanted her approval, didn’t mean that she couldn’t take pleasure in embarrassing her at every opportunity. She was first and foremost a little sister to Buffy, and she had to take the responsibility that role meant, and if that meant making her face look like the tomatoes their mother put in salads then so be it.

“Can I sit this out?” Will asked. Under no circumstances did he want to play this game. Never did, and probably never would.

“No!” they both said. They each rolled their eyes, but this time, the thought of the torture that was about to be put upon him dissolved any chance of making him laugh.

“Ok, I’ll go first,” Dawn announced. “Buffy, Truth or Dare?”

“Dare.”

Dawn knew that her sister didn’t think that she had anything to worry about with her choosing her Dare, and she wanted to make sure that she changed her mind quickly. She looked around the park towards the jungle gym and noticed the firemen’s pole and an evil grin appeared on her face.

She turned her head back towards her sister, and Buffy finally got the evil look in her eyes that let her know that she shouldn’t have underestimated her baby sister.

“Are you still wearing your bathing suit, Buffy?”

“Umm,” ‘Should I tell her the truth?’ She wondered, ‘Or should I lie and tell her no?’ After a few seconds of weighing her options in her head, she finally decided to go with the truth and take whatever her sister had in mind for her. Even if it meant she might be embarrassed, which she had a feeling she was going to be. “Yeah I do, why?”

“Good,” Dawn said. Her smile was getting bigger with each passing detail that was falling into place. “You see that fire pole over there?”

Buffy shook her head yes. ‘Should have figured it was something childish,’ Thinking that her sister was going to make her tie her bikini top to the top of the fire pole.

“Your Dare is for you to climb to the top of the jungle gym, then do a strip tease to take your shirt off, throw it to the ground and pole dance down the pole and dance around it for ten seconds after you land. And Will? You’ll be doing the counting.”

William blushed furiously and looked down at the ground studying the patterns he was drawing with his foot on the ground, apparently shy for the first time since the first day they had met.

Buffy on the other hand stared at her sister with an open mouth, completely in shock of the words that just came of her six-year-old baby sister.

“Where did you learn those words, Dawn?”

“Raven,” Was all she said. And it was all Buffy needed for everything to fall in place. When their family lived in LA with their Father, Raven was Dawn’s babysitter. She, herself, stayed over at her friend, Jasmine’s, house. Raven was the complete opposite of what parents would consider “The Perfect Babysitter.” In fact she shouldn’t even be allowed to call herself a babysitter at all. It wouldn’t come as a surprise to her that Raven allowed her to watch a porn movie, which would explain where she got the idea for the Dare Bufy now had to do. Raven had let her do whatever she wanted to do, so Dawn never told their Mother, only Buffy. Joyce didn’t like what Buffy told her about Raven, but was left with no choice since Hank liked the teenage girl. Come to think about it, it’s probably where Dawn got the idea of how to play Truth or Dare.

She sighed, resumed to the fact that she had to do this. It wouldn’t be a good example to Dawn if she backed out. ‘Might give her the idea that she can back out of things that she doesn’t want to do Good God, now I’m hearing Mom’s voice in my head!!’ She stood up to walk over to the jungle gym and heard Dawn clapping her hands like a three year old would when u give them a cookie. Before she could get very far though, William grabbed her arm and spun her around to face him again.

“Your not actually going to do it, are you, Buffy?”

“It doesn’t exactly look like I have much of a choice, Will. The Dare has been placed and I must follow through with it.”

William stood up and pulled her a little further away from where Dawn was still sitting. “Pet, aren’t you making this a little more complicated then it has to be?”

“Look, she looks up to everything I do. If I back out of that then if you or me dare her to do something then she’s gonna think that she can back out of that to. And if we keep letting her back out of things she’ll think that she’ll always be able to get out of things that she don’t want to do.”

Will shook his head, understanding what she was talking about. Didn’t mean that he wanted her to do it. ‘Or do I,’ that little voice in the back of his head argued. “Besides,” She continued, “You don’t want to see me up there doing a little dance?” His face immediately turned thirteen shades of red, as she asked the question the little devil in his head was asking himself.

She laughed a little but made sure not to over do it to cause him too much embarrassment. She cupped his cheek in her small hand, running her thumb over his sharp cheekbone. That simple gesture had chills running down both of their spines.

She gave a weak smile and then pulled her hand back and then turned and walked towards her doom, the fire pole. ‘Oh God,’ She thought, ‘Why me?’

Will returned to his spot on the swing next to Dawn’s and sat down to watch the show, while trying to keep the redness in his cheeks down to a minimum.

Buffy reached the small ladder that would take her up to a fate she had no desire to do. She climbed up and went over the little shaky bridge, stepped up two steps, and went through a tiny tunnel, and when she reached the other side she was faced with two options, slide or fire pole.

Unfortunately for her, the fire pole was directly in front of the swings, so that William and Dawn had a perfect view of everything she did.

“Ok Buffy, “ Dawn yelled out, “ Take your shirt off, throw it to the ground, pole dance down to the floor, and then dance around the pole to Williams count of ten.” She repeated the second half of the Dare so that she couldn’t find a way to back out.

Buffy sighed and moved her eyes away from Dawn to look at William who, she noticed even from the distance, still had a hint of pink on his cheeks. She crossed her arms at the base of her shirt and slowly pulled it up to expose more and more skin and then finally reveled her halter bikini top.

Dawn looked over at William and realized his eyes were as huge as cockroaches. ‘Well that did the trick,’ she smiled inwardly, but outwardly let out a fake yawn trying to come across as bored out of her mind.

Once her shirt was finally off her body, Buffy decided to have a little fun with this, and bent her knees a little while moving her hips in a circular motion, while grabbing the end of her shirt and twirling it over her head.

She un-bent her legs just as slowly, still moving her hips, and when she was at her full height once again, she bent her right leg and threw the end of the shirt she wasn’t holding onto behind her to come in between her legs, grabbed the other end and then at an excruciatingly slow pace, used her left hand to bring it to the front of her body and then straightened her arm and swung the shirt over her head a couple more times before she threw it to the ground.

At this point, Williams face was one of pure lust as he watched the erotic dance the goddess above him was doing.

Even Dawn was in shock. She hadn’t meant for it to go this far, but by the look on Will’s face, things couldn’t be going better if she wanted it to.

Once the shirt was on the ground below her, she turned around so that her back was to the swings where Will and Dawn were sitting, and bent her knees again, then slowly stood up, swirling her hips when she went down and when she came back up.

She spun around, and jumped out to grab the pole with as much arm strength as she could while wrapping her legs around it as well, trying to keep her body from becoming a prisoner to gravity to soon. She wanted to make this good, and she was having fun as well and didn’t really want this to end to quickly.

Once she had a firm grip with her hands, she loosened her legs a little and used her hands to spin her around as she slid down the pole, with her head thrown back.

When she reached the bottom of the pole, she looked over at Dawn who nodded her head and then smacked William on the leg to bring him back from the daze she had put him in. She saw him shake his head a little as if to clear it and she smiled, pleased that she had this effect on him.

She saw him start to move his lips signaling that he had started counting, and for the next ten seconds she grabbed the pole and was grating and dipping her hips against it.

She knew that he didn’t count the average ten second count, it was actually more like thirty, but she didn’t really mind much.

Dawn finally called out “time,” so she let go of the pole and started walking back to the swings, still moving her hips to a song only she could hear. She stopped to pick up her shirt and then got an evil grin on her face. ‘I wonder how far I can take this,’ she thought.

She continued the walk towards where her sister and best friend sat. Once she got close enough, she threw her shirt onto the swing that she had previously been sitting on. After her hands were free, she walked straight to Williams swing and grabbed the chains that were covered with rubber, and sat her left foot on his right leg and used the support his leg gave her to hop up a little and swing her other leg over the swing. Once she had her right leg settled in, she lifted the foot she had rested on his leg and wiggled her leg a little bit so that she sat straddled on his lap, and started, once again, to grate her hips, causing him to feel a strange stirring in his lower regions that he had never felt in the presence of a girl before.

‘What the bleeding hell does she think she’s doing?!?!?’ William thought, as he was trying to figure out what she was up to. He could not believe that this was happening to him, and with the girl that he adored to top it all off with.

After a few seconds of teasing him to know end, William had had enough and placed his hands firmly on, what he had miss-thought, to be her hips, and accidentally grabbed her butt cheeks and squeezed, which pulled her center closer to his crotch. This seemed to shake since into Buffy as she finally realized what she was doing and, more importantly, who she was doing it to.

Her face instantly turned scarlet and she buried her head in his shoulder, and stayed there for a few moments until Dawn cleared her throat loudly.

“What have I done, Will?”

William could hear the tears in her voice. “It’s alright, pet. You didn’t do anything wrong. Just inappropriate in front of, Dawn, but I’m pretty sure that she’ll live.” He kissed her neck softly, not really thinking about what he was doing anymore, just running on instinct.

Just the faint brush of his soft lips on her neck made her want to turn into melted butter. She took a deep breath and then leaned back and let her hands slide down the rubber covered chains and then let them fall to the ground. She loosened her grip on his waist and lifted her legs, using her arm strength to lift herself into a back walkover.

She then grabbed her shirt off of the swing she had been sitting on and pulled it back over her body, then sat back down, this time on her own swing.

The silence was heavy and uncomfortable under till Dawn broke it. “So… Buffy, I believe that it’s your turn.”

She gave a small smile, and then looked at the other two with an evil eye. “Truth or Dare, Dawn?” William noticeably sighed, relieved that once again he has been saved from having to pick telling them about an embarrassing moment, or doing something that would become an embarrassing moment.

Dawn knew that Buffy was trying to get back at her for what she made her do, but she was almost positive that she could take whatever she could dish out. Besides that, Buffy couldn’t really do anything to bad. She was the baby after all, and she could always tell mom. ‘But then again mom will be mad that we’re playing Truth or Dare in the first place. Let alone the fact of what I made Buffy do.’ She sighed, ‘Guess I have to face my payback with no back up.’ “Dare.”

‘Oh thank you, Dawnie. Your giving me the perfect opportunity for payback.’ She knew that her sister was afraid of heights, and while she had been up on the jungle gym, she had realized the new telephone poles that the city had put in had little spikes sticking out of the side for telephone workers to climb up to fix problems. ‘It could also be used as a scare tactic to get back at a spoiled little sister who thinks that she can get way with anything without there being consequences.’

“Ok, Dawn, you see that telephone pole over there?” Dawn nodded her head yes, all the color in her face disappearing, seemingly already knowing what was coming next. “You Dare is to climb to the top of that telephone pole using the spikes that are sticking out of the sides.”

‘Oh God,’ She thought. ‘Why me?’
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eight minutes later she was back from her little voyage, glaring daggers like no other at her older sister who decided to scare the living daylights out of her.

After a few seconds of regrouping, she was ready to pass the torture onto someone else. “Ok William, Truth or Dare.”

Just the thought of being asked that question was enough to make William groan and think, ‘Oh God. Why me?!?!?’