[Reviews - 26] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy and Spike have known each other since they were little kids. High School came and Buffy’s popular, Fred, Buffy’s best friend, is a geek, and William came back after summer vacation as “Spike.” A threesome ensures, Fred drifts away after the first time together, feeling guilt like never before, and Buffy and Spike get closer in a lover’s relationship. Many years later, Spike and his best friends that were in a band in high school are famous now as “Ghost of the Robot” and Buffy works as their manager as well as her uncle Giles’ who owns the record company that they work for. Will they finally admit their true feelings for each other are deeper then the casual sex that they’ve continued though the years after Fred announces that she’s getting married? *Taken from an interview with James Marsters, about how he lost his virginity when he was fourteen during a threesome*
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 14919 Read: 8186
Published: 08/01/2004 Updated: 08/29/2005

1. The End to the Beginning by spufferela [Reviews - 7] Liked (1512 words)

2. How we came to be by spufferela [Reviews - 1] Liked (1474 words)

3. Shopping for Friends by spufferela [Reviews - 3] Liked (3923 words)

4. Facing Your Dares by spufferela [Reviews - 6] Liked (3780 words)

5. Popular No More by spufferela [Reviews - 5] Liked (4226 words)
I have another chapter ready to be posted on this story (probably around Monday). This concludes the first section of this story. There will be four or five sections in total. There was only supposed to be one chapter, however, I got carried away and decided that I needed to split it up cause it was to long. I am unsure as to when I will be updating Breaking the Habit, but I’m going to try for Walking Away With Something More next. I want to get a couple chapters in my other stories before I go back to this one. As for all those who are asking me where this interview with James Marsters is located: I don’t have the site anymore. Meaning where I originally found it has been shut down. I do have it saved on my computer, however I don’t know how to send a Windows Media file over internet or AIM. If somebody would let me know if there is a possible way I would love to know so that I could send the interview to any of those who would want to listen to it (it’s on window’s media because it was a radio interview).

6. authors note by spufferela [Reviews - 4] Liked (4 words)
hey ya'll...sry but this isn't really an update. I've been getting tons of e-mails ffrom you guys wanting me to send the interview that this story is based upon to you, but here the deal. I started writing this story on my old laptop and i was stupid enough not to save it to a cd (which i am DEFFINATELY doing all the time now so this don;t happen again). I thought that i could find the site that i retrived this interview from (it was about a year and a half ago i stubled upon it now) and it turns out that the site was shut down. I emailed the host of the website and apparently she doesn't want me to whenever asks for it. I am teribly sry for this. I've been promising you guys this interview for some time now and i feel horrible that i cannot go through with it. The only thing that i can do is to tell you guys to e-mail the host of the site which i originally found it on. Maybe she will give it out to one of you and then you can send it to the rest of us. once again, extremely sry. the next chapter of this story should be availible within the next 2 weeks ( i have other chapters for this story done but the next one i haven't finished yet). Here's the e-mail address: