Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you to everyone for the lovely reviews! It makes me so happy to know that people are enjoying my fic. This is the end now, I hope everyone enjoys it! Thank you to xaphania for being awesome and beta'ing it for me!! *big hugs*
“I'm not gonna stop trying to be with you.”

“Spike,” she whimpered, feeling him peppering kisses all over her face.

“Please don't think of me that way, Buffy. I wouldn't use you, not now, not ever. Just give me a chance, I'll show you how good we could be together.”

She pulled back from him and took his hand, leading him down the hall and into her bedroom. “Show me, Spike.”

He looked at her in total awe, like she was presenting him with the world and it made her giggle. No one had ever looked at her so honestly, letting their eyes be the window into their soul. It made her feel like she was the one with the power, not him. She would never turn him away again. This was the start of something she knew would be monumental. Something that she would experience for the rest of her life, if he would have her for that long.

Well, gee. That thought opened up a whole new can of worms.

Would he get bored of her? Would he stray if she wasn't good enough? What would she...

No more insecurities. No more bad thoughts about the man in front of her. She was going to do this, and she would enjoy it. She would think of the repercussions later. Right now, this was about them and their present.

She opened her arms to him, gasping when he all but flung himself at her, picking her up in his arms and gently depositing her on the bed, as if afraid she would break. Propping herself up on her elbows, she watched as he took off his rain-splattered jacket, letting it fall to the floor. When he lifted his shirt off his body, she thought she would go blind from the glorious sight in front of her. It was the second time she'd seen him sans shirt, but he was still just as breathtaking. Defined abdominal muscles, a trail of light brown hair going from his navel to the top of his pants. And his skin, it looked baby soft, and she couldn't wait to feel his skin on hers.

He quickly crawled onto the bed with her, his hands untying her robe. Before he pushed it to the side, unveiling her luscious body to his gaze, he looked up at her with eyes as dark as the night sky. She could tell he was barely concealing his lust for her, and she wanted him to let loose. Lose control and take her with all the passion he could muster.

“Are you sure, Buffy? You don't have to do this, we can wait,” he told her, lifting his hand to cup her cheek.

She nodded and brought her hands down to the sides of her robe, pulling it open and leaning forward to take her arms out. She didn't want any barriers at all. “Yes, Spike. I want you.”

“God, Buffy. Want you too. Always wanted you, ever since I first saw you,” he breathed, taking a nipple into his mouth while grinding his denim clad erection into her heated core. “Gonna make you see stars, love. Show you how good we can be together.”

Her hands went to his pants, fumbling with the button and zipper, trying not to hurt him. “Want you in me, now,” she whimpered. “Please!”

He smiled and took hold of her hands, placing them on his chest. “Touch me, Buffy. Don't ever take your hands off me.”

He groaned as her hand glided up his chest, feeling her fingers playing with his nipples. He was the one fumbling to discard his pants now. He loved the feel of her hands on him, and he meant what he said. If she ever took her hands off him and if he couldn't touch her, he'd surely go insane.

Once his pants were finally off, he leaned forward, covering her body as he captured her lips with his. He broke away from her delectable mouth when he felt her hands envelope him, guiding him to her entrance. His hips bucked from the sheer pleasure, but he knew he had to be responsible. “Buffy, pet, do we need protection?”

“No, no, pill, on it, need you!”

He surged inside her in one thrust, and both shuddered with pleasure. She thought she was going to explode. He filled her completely, stretched her so deliciously, and she never wanted it to end. He was the ying to her yang, he just... fit.

“Jesus, Buffy! So fucking tight, so wet for me, you are.” He groaned, sucking her bottom lip into his mouth as he began his rhythm.

He pulled almost all the way out, then pushed all the way in, grinding his hips in a circle when their hips met. She was divine, exquisite. Made for him. He would never get enough of the petite women underneath him.

“Spike! More... harder... faster... you feel so good!” she keened, her hips meeting his every thrust.

He felt her walls start to flutter around him and he felt proud and sad at the same time. He loved the fact that he could make her come around his cock and he couldn't wait to feel her muscles clamp around him and milk him for everything he was worth, but he didn't want it to end so soon. He wanted to stay buried inside her forever, and never leave her heat.

He doubled his efforts, knowing that it had to end, but also knowing this wouldn’t be their last time together. He was going to do everything in his power to keep her with him. Whatever she wanted was hers, as long as she stayed in his arms and in his life.

“I got you, Buffy,” he whispered, resting his forehead against hers. “Come with me.”

And she did. She felt her world crumble around her with the intensity of her orgasm. She had never felt anything so pleasurable, so freeing and she knew that she was ruined for anyone else. She was his, heart body and soul. She just hoped that he felt the same.

“Ahh, Buffy!” he roared, spilling his seed inside her as he rode out his orgasm.

He collapsed on top of her, their bodies writhing against each other, wishing for a repeat of what they'd just shared. “I'm all tingly,” Buffy giggled, holding him close to her body. “That was wonderful, Spike.”

“Wonderful?” Spike snorted. “That was a bloody revelation. Best I've ever had, and then some. I touched heaven, Buffy.”

She blushed, then whimpered when he rolled off of her onto his side. He quickly pulled her against him, cradling her to his chest. “Tell me you'll be with me, Buffy. Tell me you'll be my girl.”

She smiled and nodded, placing open mouthed kissed on his chest. “Yours. How could I not be yours after that?”

He laughed and pulled her closer. “So, do you want to go to dinner with me tonight? Somewhere nice. My girl deserves only the--”

She looked at him in confusion, wondering why he'd stopped in mid sentence. He looked puzzled and then started to feel around the bed, pushing his hand under him until he pulled out a banana. “Or maybe we can eat right here. Whats a banana doing in your bed, love?”

“I was eating before you came over. I'm still kinda hungry so I'll just...” she giggled, taking the banana and peeling it open.

He groaned as she wrapped her lips around it, taking a bite. “Keep doing that and you won't be able to finish it, pet.”

“Got something better for me?”

She shuddered as he ground his erection into her hip. “Don't you know it.”

He took the banana from her hand and tossed it over his shoulder, chuckling at the dull thud it made as it hit the floor.

The End


Chapter End Notes:
Reviews?