[Reviews - 48] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy is an artist who takes odd jobs on the side. Being a dogwalker for William 'Spike' Giles, she wishes she was more to him. Will he ever notice her, or has he already?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6154 Read: 11409
Published: 11/29/2009 Updated: 12/02/2009

1. Chapter 1 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 14] Liked (2195 words)
This is a 4 chapter story, I've already finished it and will post it daily. The next chapter of Questions is coming up soon too. Oh, and a chapter of Almost Famous as well, I have that chapter (almost) ready to go. Few more finishing touches and a beta job and I will be able to post. Hope everyone is enjoying Questions, I don't seem to be getts many reviews. Thank you to whoever has reviewed, and I hope to hear from more people. Any thoughts or comments you have, I'd love to hear them. I always reply, it just might take me a bit lol. Anyway, enjoy! Thanks to xaphania for beta'ing and encouraging me to post!

2. Chapter Two by xoChantelly [Reviews - 9] Liked (1319 words)
Here is chapter two! Thanks sooo much for the reviews! Will be posting the next chapter tomorro wand Questions is coming upp in like 10 minutes! Glad you're enjoying this! Beta'd by xaphania -- you should go check out her stuff, she has some really good fics!!

3. Chapter Three by xoChantelly [Reviews - 10] Liked (1292 words)
Second last chapter! Hope everyone likes! I want to thank everyone for reviewing, and all the readers! You guys rock! Thank you to xaphania for beta'ing as well! *hugs and squishes*

4. Chapter Four by xoChantelly [Reviews - 15] Liked (1348 words)
Thank you to everyone for the lovely reviews! It makes me so happy to know that people are enjoying my fic. This is the end now, I hope everyone enjoys it! Thank you to xaphania for being awesome and beta'ing it for me!! *big hugs*