Author's Chapter Notes:
This is dedicated to my beta and "home girl" Sanityfair. This is all for you babe!!!! Thank you so much Pixiecorn for the awesome banner!!!!
Spike slowly entered into the flat that he shared with his wife, Buffy. “Wife,” Spike thought with a substantial grin. They had only been married for six months, but each day brought a lifetime of happiness. Once he slowly closed the front door, he noticed for the first time the room was dark, except for the soft twinkle of Christmas lights. Upon the hallway table laid a small white card, with flowing green calligraphy letters flawlessly written on the cover:


Get comfortable


With a large predatory grin, Spike began to remove bits of restricting clothing. First, he removed his shoes and socks. He then proceeded to remove his “lucky” blood red, silk tie and black dress shirt. Lastly, Spike removed his tailored black pinstriped pants. Naked as the day he was born, Spike proceeded to follow the trail of candy canes laid on the floor.

After several steps, upon the kitchen table was another white card, with the same green calligraphy letters scrawled upon the parchment, instructing him how to proceed:


Wear only this and a smile


Behind the card was a plush, red velvet Santa’s hat. Spike walked toward the hallway mirror and placed the hat over his bleached locks. With an eyebrow wiggle, he continued to follow the trail of canes.

The sweets ended at the threshold of their bedroom door. Spike slowly pushed opened the slightly ajar door. Inside, the room was illuminated with the glow of candles occupying every available space. Once Spike inside, he noticed a chair placed several feet from the foot of their king sized, four-poster bed. Upon the seat was another white card. Spike approached the chair and picked up the card. As he read the words, his body tingled with anticipation:


Sit Down


Spike slowly lowered himself upon the chair and waited. As he looked around the room, he noticed on the floor by the legs of the chair was a remote. Spike picked the small controller and noticed a miniscule note attached to it:


Play Me


Spike pressed the button and instantaneously the room filled with a heady jazz pulse. After several beats, the pouty voice of Madonna came through the speakers.


Santa Baby,
Just slip a sable under the tree
For me
Been an awful good girl
Santa Baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight




Suddenly, Buffy exited their bathroom and appeared before Spike holding his heated gaze with hers. Her golden form was encased in a thigh length snow-white sable coat. Her golden tresses fell in soft waves that framed her majestic features. Heavily coated, charcoal lids outlined sparkling, emerald eyes. Full, bee-stung lips coated with crimson red gloss that shined in the candlelight. Spike's mouth began to water, as he licked his lips, Buffy slowly started to unbutton the fur that sheathed her form. As she slowly worked the pearl buttons, Buffy swayed her hips to the mesmerizing beat.


Santa baby, a '54 convertible too
Light blue
I'll wait up for you, dear
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight




Spike’s breath hitched in his throat, as the coat fell away. It was like all the air was instantly sucked out of the room.

Buffy had donned a crimson red velvet bra and panty set, trimmed in white fur, which hugged all her delicious curves. The push up bra clinched her bust line, raising and almost spilling her beautiful perky mounds over the tight velveteen. At the bottom of the velvet underwear, were slinky velour garter belts that held black, sheer thigh-high stockings. The outfit was completed with red, leather five-inch stiletto heels.

When Spike let out the breath he held, as Buffy turned around to show Spike her beautiful firm ass, which was framed by the crimson thong. “Sweet mercy she is a goddess, my goddess,” Spike inwardly purred.

Buffy began to move her body like she was a burlesque dancer. Her hips swayed to the mesmerizing bass, as she raised her arms above her head and began to move like a flame.


Think of all the fun I've missed
Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed
Next year I could be just as good
If you'll check off my Christmas list





Slowly, Buffy shimmied towards Spike’s seated form. She placed her heated hands upon the tops of his thighs and knelt down in front of him. Buffy’s hungry gaze looked upon him with unbridled lust. Her lust-riddled emerald eyes, subsequently wandered down the muscular span of his chest and abs. As Buffy's perusal ended, her gaze settled upon the purplish, belled head of his impressive erection. Her tongue slowly snaked out between her ruby lips, as she licked with anticipation.

Spike moaned out loud, as his hips lifted slightly off the chair. Buffy leaned forward and planted a chaste kiss upon the swollen tip of his fully engorged cock. As his eyes closed with sheer bliss, Buffy quickly rose up and started to dance again. Once he felt the heat of her breath dissipate, his predatory gaze hunted for her form. As the seductive music permeated her body, Spike’s pupils swallowed the blue, until only a ring of azure remained.


Santa Baby, I want a yacht and really that’s not
A lot
Been an angel all year
Santa Baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight



Buffy proceeded to approach his taut form again. Spike’s jaw was clenched as his hands grasped the bottom of the chair. Buffy knew he was attempting to restrain his desire to take her. She loved when he gave her control, especially when his was so waning.

Buffy proceeded to place her shod foot in between his spread thighs, as she started to unhitch her thigh high. She leisurely began to roll the stocking down her creamy thigh. Spike looked at her through hooded eyes as his hungry gaze begged to aid in the removal of her hosiery.


Santa honey, one little thing I really need
The deed
To a platinum mine
Santa Baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight



Buffy nodded in allowance. Her skin prickled and she slightly shivered when Spike's hand caressed from her ankle to the middle of her thigh to assist in rolling the thigh-high down. When the hosiery reached her ankle, Spike raised Buffy's foot and removed her stiletto, as if she was Cinderella. He then placed a tender kiss to her instep and then placed the foot back down. Buffy proceeded to place her other foot on the chair, and Spike proceeded to do the same.

At one point, Buffy lost herself to the sensation of his talented touch and threw her head back in sheer lust. Then after several beats, she remembered that she was in control of this seduction and needed to take command. Buffy leaned over, place a seared kiss upon his mouth, and then danced away again.

Spike was on the verge of a meltdown. He didn't know how long he was going to be able to hold out. He wanted to grab her, throw her on the bed and ravish her, dance be dammed. Even so, a larger part of him kept repeating “It's only going to get better....It's only going to get better....”



Santa cutie, and fill my stocking with a duplex
And cheques
Sign your 'x' on the line
Santa cutie, and hurry down the chimney tonight



Buffy started to take the straps of her velveteen bra and slide them down her shoulders. All the while, she swung her hips to the beat. Then she turned around, so Spike could see the golden expanse of her back, as she unclasped her bra.

Buffy seductively looked over her shoulder, so she could see his reaction to her undressing. His breaths were heavy and his hands were now clenching and unclenching at his sides, his control on the verge.


Come and trim my Christmas tree
With some decorations bought at Tif-fa-ny
I really do believe in you
Let’s see if you believe in me



Buffy proceeded to slide the bra off and held it off to the side, like a prize, then dropped it to the floor. Buffy seductively turned around, with her arms modestly across her chest, like shy virgin.

This vision was shattered when he looked into her eyes. They were so full of lust; it would make the devil weep. Buffy dropped her arms raised them above her head and started to dance like a woman possessed.


Santa Baby, forgot to mention one little thing
A ring
I don't mean on the phone
Santa Baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight



Buffy then strutted in front of Spike, approximately three feet away. She spun, then proceeded to lean over and continued to sway her pert ass and hips trying to tantalize Spike to get out of the chair to grab her. However, like a good boy, he stayed in his seat, as he waited for her voice to release him.



This sent chills through Buffy, knowing she had such power over this beautiful man, and it made her clit twitch with excitement. She noticed that her thong was restricting, and she needed to get it off, NOW.

Buffy released the sides, as the thong broke away from her body, leaving her naked, glistening body open to Spike's appreciative gaze.

Buffy lust-riddled mind thought, “I need to wrap up this routine soon, so Spike can quench this inferno licking my insides.”


Hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry....tonight
*


Once the last line of the song ended, Buffy’s voice spilled forward in a low, raspy tone.


"Do you want to touch me, Spike?" Buffy didn't still her movements as she asked him.

Spike was caught off guard due to being hypnotized by the beauty in front of him. It took a moment for his lust-hazed brain to process the words spoken. Then he responded with a shaky voice.

"Yes Buffy, more than anything, I want to give you pleasure." His statement made moisture, pool and slightly run down her inner thigh. Buffy couldn't wait a moment more.

Buffy stalked over to Spike, like a lioness with her prey. She straddled Spike's lap and rubbed her throbbing core against his hardened cock. Spike moaned and gasped. Buffy’s voice tore from her throat as she begged.

"Spike, put your hands on me, put them on my hips!"

Immediately Spike did as he was told. He held on to her with bruising force. Then Buffy stared to move her hips in a circular motion. With each swipe, her moist center was hit against Spike's straining erection.

Since Spike had staved off his release for some time, he was almost painfully sensitive. Every stroke brought him to the brink of an orgasm he was not allowed to have. Buffy shuddered as tiny pulses ticked in her womb. Her back arched, her head thrown back in a silent scream, as these shutters drove her mad with delight.

Buffy continued to rotate her hips as her orgasm crested and exploded forward. Spike felt Buffy's spendings run down his inner thigh and coat his tightening balls. Once she came back down from her orgasm, she spoke in a shaky voice.

"Spike, I need you inside me. Please."

"As you wish Buffy" With no other words, Spike lifted her up and impaled her upon his pulsating shaft.

Simultaneously, their screams filled the room as they announced their sheer pleasure. Buffy shook again with another strong orgasm. Spike could feel her inner muscles spasm all around him. It was such a sweet torture.

"I want you to cum with me. Spike, please, take me to bed. Make love to me. I need you. All of you. Mind, body and soul."

Spike shuddered at this confession and slowly lifted Buffy up with him as he stood on shaky legs. She instinctually wrapped her legs around his waist, with him still balls deep inside her.

The shift of his body caused both to moan in sync. Spike walked around to the side of the bed and gently extracted Buffy from his body. Spike gently placed her upon the mattress, as he stood before her in all his naked glory. As Spike tried to calm his lust with deep shaky breaths, before he could move forward, Buffy spoke.

"No, Spike. I want to taste you. I want you to fill my mouth, like you've filled my pussy. Please, let me taste you." Spike loved how blatantly she spoke.

Every day she became bolder with her words as she professed her love and desires. Just the mere thought of this had him almost tumbling toward a release.

"Oh, luv." Spike tenderly placed his palms upon her face and proceeded to bestow upon her a long, spine-shattering kiss.

The intense merger of their mouths lingered and both became lost in the sensation and each other. Buffy almost forgot what she wanted to do. She pulled away from Spike's hungry mouth as she wrapped her hot little hands around his erection.

Spike gasped and then proceeded to murmur words of worship and praise as Buffy engulfed his member in her moist mouth.

"Oh god...your mouth is so hot....my sweet Buffy....luv you are so beautiful.....I need you so much....don't stop....uhhh!"

Buffy sucked Spike for all she was worth. She sucked in her cheeks and swallowed him down toward to the back of her throat. Buffy learned how to relax her throat, due to his sheer size, so her gag reflex didn't kick in.

Buffy held the base with her one hand and then started to massage his heavy balls with her other. As she worked at his flesh, Spike threaded his hands into her golden tresses. He loved how it felt like silk when he worked it through his fingers. As he tried to starve off his climax, his mind wandered. His eyes fluttered as the pleasure flowed throughout him.

Once Spike looked down at his golden goddess and saw her wild eyes looking back at him, his resolve broke as he came with a large growl.

"UHHHHH" Buffy continued to feast upon his spendings until his member softened. She slowly released his flesh with a ‘pop’.

Through a hazy gaze, Spike slowly leaned forward to kiss Buffy’s swollen lips. As he tasted the saltiness of himself, his lust returned as he proceeded to throw Buffy to the middle of the mattress. Within moments, Spike's head was buried between her splayed thighs.

As Spike feasted upon her glistening folds, he held her hips down so she could not move. Moments later, a wail tore from her throat as an earth-shattering orgasm swelled and crashed within her womb. Despite her climax, Spike continued his ministrations.

Spike continued to lap her core, as he savored all her spendings. His tongue lavished attention from her perineum to clit. Midway, he utilized the pointed tip of his talented tongue to delve into her folds and heated core. As Spike’s tongue lapped upon her folds, he tediously entered two fingers into her heated cunt and dragged his fingertips over the spongy area of her g-spot. Buffy hovered on the brink of another climax. As she was about to fall, Spike would change ministrations to keep her on the threshold.

"Oh, god," Buffy screamed.

Spike looked up for a moment and commented with a snarky grin.

"I enjoy you calling me by my real name."

Buffy shot him a dirty look that only lasted for a brief moment. Once her emerald gaze held his, his wicked tongue flicked out and tapped on her swollen clit.

Buffy threw her head back in ecstasy. “Just a little more,” Buffy’s mind screamed as Spike continued to administer attention to her entire core, never dwelling in one area too long. Spike then placed a gentle nip upon her distended clit, sending shivers down her calves, which began to twitch involuntarily.

“Please Spike, have mercy on me. Let me cum baby."

Spike loved when she begged. He loved it even more when she called him “baby”. With that he placed another finger inside of her and latched on to her clit with his teeth. Buffy screamed with pleasure as another huge wave of an orgasm slammed through her body.

After her orgasm subsided, Buffy blacked out. She awoke to Spike laying on his side next to her stroking her hair and cooing to her.

"Buffy, Buffy luv, come back to me. Sweetling, are you alrigh'?" Now she was starting to scare him. At first he felt a huge swell of pride that he had made her black out from his talents. But now it was getting worried.

"UH? What's going on, Spike?" Buffy finally said after a few minutes of his attentions.

"You scared me luv. You blacked out. Do you need anything, water?" Buffy tried to sit up to get her bearings.

"Luv, take it easy. Relax!" Spike lay down and brought Buffy to his chest. Buffy decided that a nice nap was called for and curled against Spike's side. Soon she was fast asleep, as she clung to her lover.

Spike tenderly stroked her slightly dampened hair. He gently removed wayward strands from her forehead and placed a sweet kiss upon her moist flesh. “Merry Christmas Mrs. Eros,” Spike whispered to the love of his life.


“Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight.”




*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuPitU2nJD8
Santa Baby sung by Madonna


Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoy! Love reviews!