Author's Chapter Notes:
The first chapter takes place on the last episode of Angel, with the final battle none of them were meant to survive. This is how I think it plays out and what will happen next

Review please! It will motivate me to write the next chapter.
Roars, snarls, grunts, groans, screams, and yells filled the air bouncing off the walls of the dark alley. Hell had broken loose, literally. The clock had chimed, it was time.Time for the final battle. Like all Epic battles it was good against evil, the only minor detail was, the good wasn't looking so hot. They consisted of two beat up vampires with souls, a demon that took over a humans body as a vessel,and a near death human. The evil how ever, was the kiss of death, a fully equipped army of demons, and vicious fire breathing dragons.

Who do you think would win?


Now, the good knew they weren't going to make it, but they bloody well weren't going down without a hell of a fight.



"Spike!" Angel yelled tossing him a long silver sword, that he had just yanked out of a demons chest. Spike turned to catch the sword in his left hand, his right throwing a nasty punch to the demons face. He quickly stabbed his enemy giving a sharp twist."You want a piece of this! You fucking pansies? Well, come and get it, I'm not done playing yet!" Spike yelled in a furry decapitating a few demons. He was on a clear war path, rampaging through the alley like a mad man. He had let out an evil laugh, and a loud yell as his demonic form took over.

"Come get me you sad fucks!"



Three demons had attacked him from behind, catching him off guard and knocking him to the ground. He was able to flip on his back, not exactly stand up and fight properly. He writhed and kicked beneath them did everything he could to fight them off. Slowly spike was getting weaker and weaker, with each blow the demons delivered. The power was fading from him,he could feel it. This was the end of him if he didn't figure out a plan soon.

What seemed like perfect timing Illyria pulled two of the demons off snapping there necks simultaneously . Quickly he kicked the demon off, buying him enough time to retrieve the well used sword that had fallen from his grip. Spike let out a loud yell and charged full on completing his mission, killing the nasty bugger.

Spike stood still for a moment drinking in the sight around him. It was a battle field, blood, guts, dead bodies scattering the ground. Fire! All around him things were on fire, thank god most of them were the enemies. Angel had managed to train a dragon in a short time period, taught him to fight with the good. Who knew peaches was such a damn well good dragon trainer? Then again even this dragon knew to take orders if it didn't want to end up dead like the rest.

He took a moment too look at him self . His beloved duster was long gone torched in flames. The black shirt was filthy and ripped hardly enough fabric to call it a shirt. He was pretty sure his arm and a few ribs were broken, his skin exposed and bloody. The pain didn't bother him though, if anything it gave him more drive. Keeping his main goal on his thoughts, surviving. He swore to him self if he made it out alive he would go see Buffy.

Buffy was a cause worth living for.


"Spike!" Angel called. Motioning him to come to his side. "Hold my hand."

An evil smile appeared on his lips has he grabbed Angels hand "On the count of 3. 1....2...3!"

Spike and Angel stepped far apart in opposite directions. The wire they were holding managed to do exactly it's intentions, decapitating the five demons running toward them.

Everyone was running low on steam. They had made an impressive dent in the size of the army they were up against, but something needed to be done soon. No one knew how much longer they could hold up.

A helicopter paused above the alley, like an answer to their prayers willow and an army of slayers dropped down.

"Willow what the bloody hell are you doing here? Do you want to get fucking killed? Bringing these young girls here was not a smart thing to do. Why the fuck-."


"Relax Spike, Angel called I was planning to come all along once I heard. I know this spell that can wipe out all of them. I brought the slayers here for back up. They are well capable of fighting Spike."

"Oh right well shut the fuck up and get the hell on with it I don't know how many more of these things I can take!" Spike said killing yet another demon.


"Just save the dragon!" Angel yelled with a grin piercing a demons heart.


Everyone was in full battle the slayers, Angel, Spike, Illyria, and Gunn. Gunn was fading fast Willow could tell, he wasn't going to last much longer if she didn't act soon.

She chanted a spell in latin and closed her eyes. A burst a purple light shot out of her hands melting away each enemy leaving the alley quite and trashed.

"Wait Red don't kill the last one yet! I want to be the one to do it." Spike Yelled with a smirk.

The power fell from Willows fingers, as she watched the blonde vamp slice the demon in half from the crotch up.
"I learned that one from Buffy."

They stood their in silence soaking in the triumph.

"Bloody hell I thought we were going to die!"

"We all thought that Spike, I'm just glad-" Angel was interrupted with the sudden thud of gun collapsing to the ground.

"Gunn!" he yelled.


Willow ran over to him laid her hands on his heart and concentrated. Soon after he came to, her powers had already started to work. "He needs to get to a hospital they are to serious. Tell the doctors it was a bear attack." She spoke.

Right on cue. the slayers helped Gunn to a car they had broken into speeding off.

Spike turned to Angel. "So what are we going to do with the beastie in the girls body?" he said pointing to Illyria.

"Not sure giver her to the new watchers council I suppose they will be able to study her and all."

"Sound like a good plan, so what are you going to do peaches? Go run off with wolf girl?"

"Yeah, I told her I would come for her if I made it."

"She seems like a good mate for you."

"You're just saying that because she's not Buffy."

"You're bloody well right I am." Spike said with a sly smile.

"Speaking of Buffy thats where I'm headed to next, I should have told her a long time ago I was alive. Shes the love of my life."

"You know we have an extra seat we can take you to her." Willow spoke


Spike smiled. "Bloody hell what are we waiting for?"

"Just the sla-um never mind they are back lets go!"

Spike turned to Angel. "It was a blast fighting with you, just like old times. Now take care of Illyria and go get your wolf!"

They waved a good bye as the helicopter flew away.

"So why exactly did Angel not want me to kill the dragon?"

"He's going to train it, he's always wanted a dragon for a pet. I think the blokes gone bloody bonkers."

Willow smiled and let the atmosphere turn into a comfortable silence. That was until Spike spoke.

"Hey Willow?"

"Yeah Spike?"

"Does she know I'm alive?"

"No, she doesn't I didn't until I told Andrew I was headed down this way, he filled me in."

"Good I need to tell her in person."

"Well, Spike there isn't much of you left your pretty bloody, and Im sure you have a few broken bones."

"I'm fine a goods night sleep and Buffy is all I need."

With that Spike fell asleep until they had arrived at the destination.

Willow had told him the way to her apartment, and with that he was off.



*Rap a tat tat* Spike knocked

*Gasp*


Chapter End Notes:
HAVE A SMASHING DAY! DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW!