Author's Chapter Notes:
This story all came to me very quickly while I was at work one day *blushes* and while on break I scribbled down a few lines. Well, the few lines ended up being an entire story, though it’s just a one shot. There is no beta for this one so please, forgive me for typos and misspellings and please, don’t hesitate to point them out so I may fix them. Oh, and I’m not too proud to beg for reviews… so… REVIEW!! Pwetty pweeze?
x X x X x X x


Buffy gasped and moaned with each meaningful thrust, arching her body to meet his, to feel his skin brush against hers. He laid soft, wet kisses up and down her neckline, taking the time to stop and nibble at her pulse point. Flashes of golden skin against white played out before her eyes, platinum blonde hair on top of a head that was currently leaving a wet trail down her chest was all she could see. The excitement of being with this man creating sensory tingles throughout her body and making her smile uncontrollably.

Her hands roamed across his body, feeling and memorizing the muscles in his back and upper arms. Whispers of sighs could be heard as their bodies rocked together creating whirls of pleasure deep in her womb.

Her head dropped back as he pulled her legs up so that she was folded nearly in half, allowing him to go deeper. A flood of tingles and heat filled her womb, and before she could say anything or even react, her orgasm hit, sending stars to shoot across her closed eyes and her toes curling. A barely audible gasp was all she managed in her state, still shocked from the unexpected euphoria.

“Buffy. Buffy, pet. Look at me,” the male voice sounded, pulling her from her place in heaven. “Buffy, sweets, I lov-“

MEEP! MEEP! MEEP! MEEP! MEEP!


The obnoxious beeping in her ear pulled her from her sweet slumber, ruining any bliss she had felt only seconds earlier. Sitting up abruptly she looked to her left and swatted at the alarm clock on the bed stand, knocking it off balance and cursing it for ruining her wonderful dream. Grumbling to herself, Buffy sat up in her bed and took a deep breath, already dreading the day of work ahead of her.

Hurrying through her shower, Buffy couldn’t help but replay what she could remember of her dream through her head over and over again. It made her blush, what she dreamt about, and if anyone were ever to find out she would be laughed at, humiliated in front of everyone she surrounded herself with. Even still, she couldn’t help the smile that would break free every now and then when she would speak of, or even think of him.


x X x X x X x


As Buffy walked back to the employee break room at the department store she worked in, she glanced over at the main office door, hoping to see his office door open on the other side. When it was open it meant he was there, in the store somewhere. If it wasn’t then he was off that day. Those were the day’s Buffy dreaded work. Without him around there was nothing to be excited about or to look forward to. When he was there she felt physically better, like his presence kept her in a good mood. It was probably just so she could ogle him when he’d walk by in his tight fitting suits.

She loved to make up excuses to page him so she could hear his voice… and that accent. Luckily no one seemed to notice her little crush, so she could continue to play dumb until someone called her out on it. Or worse, until he noticed it and started avoiding her.

Looking through the doors she could see his was open, and the light was on. A smile spread across her face as she pushed through the break room doors on the way to her locker.

On the way back out, after clocking in, she glanced over again and immediately noticed something that she had grown accustomed to seeing everyday. A picture, on top of his filing cabinet, of he and his wife… was missing. Through listening in on other peoples conversations and innocently eavesdropping in on a couple of his phone calls, she knew his marriage wasn’t strong. There was a lot of arguing, and in her heart Buffy always hoped they would just get a divorce. After all, she didn’t enjoy being a home wrecker in her fantasies. Perhaps now that the picture had been removed from his office, it meant things were finally going in the right direction. She smiled to herself. Today was going to be a good day.


x X x X x X x


Buffy took a deep breath and reached for the phone next to the register, promptly hitting the ‘page’ button and speaking over the loud speaker. “0-1 to register seven for a void, please, 0-1 to register seven for a void.” She hung up the phone and looked over at the customer, smiling sheepishly when she looked away, clearly annoyed.

A few moments later she saw him turn the corner… her boss, come to void out the transaction she had accidentally mucked up. His platinum blonde hair and sharp cheekbones were hard to miss as he came toward her, looking up and smiling as he came around behind the counter.

The woman waiting to purchase her items had been thoroughly aggravated when Buffy forgot to add her discount on to the bill, and since she had already swiped her credit card it now took a managers override to reverse it so that she could do it the right way. Once the woman laid eyes on the manager, however, all negative thoughts vanished and a smile broke out on her face.

“Alright, what do we got here?” he asked, smiling at the customer before taking a receipt from Buffy.

You got me… ready and waiting for you to rip off my clothes and take me right here on the counter…

“I forgot to give her her discount but the transaction had already gone through,” Buffy said, standing off to the side as Spike nodded and punched a bunch of numbers into the register.

Buffy had felt her face go hot when he spoke to her, admiring his deep resounding voice and sexy English accent, and she shifted her eyes to the customer who was looking him up and down. She was looking at him as if he was a piece of meat and she was starving… which she clearly wasn’t. Buffy felt territorial and inched closer to him even though his back was to her.

He quickly pulled a set of keys from his pocket and inserted one into the register, turning it and causing a new receipt to print. He turned to the customer and Buffy caught a whiff of his cologne, making her knees go weak for a moment.

“Here you are, ma’am. This is a copy of the void for your records. Buffy here is going to re-ring your purchase with the discount taken off at the end.”

The woman leaned forward and grabbed his hand, shaking it. “Thank you very much, mister…?”

“Pratt. William Pratt, manager of this store. Thank you for shopping with us today, ma’am,” he said curtly, then quickly took back his hand and turned to go back to whatever it was he had been doing before Buffy had paged him. As he turned to leave he came face to face with Buffy and without a thought, gave her a wink which made her knees go weak.

She cleared her throat as he left and she began ringing the woman’s items up once again, basking in the lingering scent that he left behind.

The woman on the other side of the counter smiled and fluffed up her hair. “What a lovely manager. I should write to his superior and let them know what a wonderful, kind person he is…”

Buffy rolled her eyes to herself and held in the chuckle that formed. After all, he’d had that affect on her too.

After sending the customer on her merry way she looked over and noticed that William had left his store keys in her register. Smiling, knowing she’d have an excuse to see him again if she had them, she tucked the keys safely in between the register and the phone, awaiting the moment when he would appear again, looking for them.


x X x X x X x


Buffy nervously walked herself from the employee break room over to the main office corridors, not really sure if she should joke or be afraid of getting scolded. Mr. Pratt… William, had come looking for his keys in a panic, afraid he’d lost them somewhere in the store. Once he’d realized Buffy had them the entire time, he gave her a look, calmly demanding she come see him in his office at the end of the night.

This was one time where she actually wasn’t looking forward to seeing him, fearing she would be lectured or yelled at. After all, it wasn’t as if she intentionally held on to his keys to scare him. She just wanted to see him when he came looking for them, that’s all.

Seeing him leaning against the main office doorway she gulped, hoping beyond hope that he wasn’t going to reprimand her. He glanced up when he heard her heels clicking the floor closer to him and she could have sworn that she saw a hint of a smile on his face before he looked back down at the clip board in his hands. She came to a stop in front of him, admiring the way she could still smell his cologne even after eight hours of work, and cleared her throat.

He ignored her sound and looked up, setting his eyes on the break room door, as he did every night at closing time, making sure that each employee that entered that room to clock out, would also leave the room and the store for the night.

Buffy let out a small sigh and leaned against the customer service counter, waiting for this nightly ritual to play out so she could hear what he had to say to her and go home, where she would most likely start to fantasize again. She just hoped he didn’t scold her too bad, or her midnight rendezvous with mr. pointy wouldn’t be as fun as usual.

William held in a chuckle at the obvious discomfort he was causing his young employee. He had no intentions of yelling at her. Hell, he was the one who had left the keys out there in the open. He was lucky she tucked them aside instead of leaving them there. Had a customer walked off with them, he would have been royally screwed.

No, he wasn’t going to yell at her, but it was fun to make her think she was in trouble. After all, she was so damn cute when she was worried. She was cute all the time…

“Your punishment, Buffy,” William finally said as he watched all the other employees leave the break room, say their goodbye’s, and head out of the building for the night, “is to be the one to stay with me while I lock up.”

Buffy furrowed a brow. “Doesn’t another manager have to stay with you while you do that stuff?”

He smirked. “Normally… yes. However, Darla called in tonight so it’s a perfect opportunity for me to take a volunteer.” He looked up from his employee check list. “Thanks for volunteering,” he said with a wink.

Buffy tried to hide the smirk that formed as she shook her head and crossed her arms, watching as he placed check marks next to the employee’s names that had left the building. Once the only name that was left was hers, he stood up and locked the large doors so that no one else could get in or out until they were finished with the office lock up.

Silently, Buffy followed William to the main office, where all other managers’ offices branched off from. The only things in the main office were a copy machine and water cooler, as well as a couple of waiting chairs.

She watched as William moved from office to office, and desk to desk, placing tomorrows work load on everyone’s respective desks, and then began the task of locking up the important materials in their correct drawers and filing cabinets.

Buffy found herself wandering just inside his office door, looking at his various awards and degree’s that hung proudly on his office walls. It fascinated her to learn new things about him… it increased the imagery she could use for later fantasies when she found she couldn’t sleep.

Her eyes settled on top of his private filing cabinet, where various pictures stood. Again, she noticed that the picture of he and his wife was gone, a void in a small layer of dust showing where it once stood in the center.

When he walked into the office behind her a small wind stirred a note that was pegged to the cork board and it instantly caught Buffy’s attention. The note was addressed to ‘Spike’ and was seemingly meant for him. A million and one naughty thoughts flashed through her mind as she imagined calling him ‘Spike’ rather than William or Mr. Pratt.

“Spike…” Buffy said looking at him with a small smile on her face. “Is that what people call you?”

Spike continued to shuffle around his office, putting things away and locking up file cabinets and drawers now that he had his keys back. He smirked a little. “It’s a nickname, yeah. Got it a long time ago.”

Buffy watched his shoulder blades and back muscles flex through the fabric of his white dress shirt and a million and one scenes from her many different fevered dreams flashed through her mind, setting ablaze a fire of arousal. She spoke before she had time to stop herself. “Aren’t you gonna tell me how you got your nickname?” she asked as she came around to sit on the edge of his desk.

At her words Spike stopped what he was doing and turned to look at her, surprised to find her sitting on the edge of his desk. His eyes immediately trailed down her torso to her tanned legs, perfectly toned and looking absolutely irresistible the way she had them crossed in front of her. Seeing the playful half smile on her face he smiled back and leaned forward ever so slightly. “If I told you that, pet, you wouldn’t believe me.”

Buffy was transfixed, and feeling more brazen then ever before. She stood and stepped toward him. “Maybe I should just ask your wife… I’m sure she appreciates it…”

Spike arched a brow and tilted his head to look at her. Was she… coming on to him? His cock jumped in his pants at the thought and he immediately worked to get it down, knowing he would just cause a bunch of problems if he decided to show her. He took a deep breath. “My soon-to-be ex-wife will tell you it’s the only reason she married me, pet.”

Buffy felt a surge of excitement wash over her. He was leaving his wife. Her mind did back flips as her stomach did summersaults. She reached a hand out and lightly placed it on his chest. “She’s a fool if that’s all she wanted from you…”

Buffy looked up at him with her big green eyes and Spike felt weak. He had always noticed her before, but right now, in the dark of his office with her looking up at him he really noticed how strikingly beautiful she was. She was petite but that was okay because he was not a big guy by any means. Her lips were pink and glossy and her nails perfectly manicured… and god he hadn’t gotten any in so long.

He was pulled from his thoughts when he felt her pulling at his tie, loosening it and popping the top button of his white collared shirt. He clenched his jaw as he watched the slow but erotic scene before him.

She ghosted her fingers along the column of his neck and stepped close enough that her breasts brushed up against his chest. “I really think you should show me how you got that nickname.” She twitched her neck and flipped her hair behind her shoulder. “I promise I’ll keep it a secret…”

Spikes nostrils flared as he worked hard to keep his arousal in control. The things this girl was doing to him… he hadn’t felt in years.

She pulled up on her skirt ever so slightly, exposing most of her naked thighs to him before taking his hand in hers and placing on the inside of her thigh.

“You’re playing with fire, there, kitten,” he murmured.

Buffy smirked and leaned forward, lightly licking his bottom lip with the tip of her tongue before placing her mouth next to his ear. “Maybe I like it hot-“

That was it. That was the last straw. Spike couldn’t hold back anymore. He tried to resist, to tell himself it wasn’t right that she was an employee that he was her boss… none of it worked. His desire for her was too strong at that point. He just hoped that what he was about to do didn’t cost him his job in the long run.

Buffy was amazed with herself, at her boldness and she briefly wondered where it had come from so quickly, but she soon found she didn’t care; she only cared about the payoff. Spike dove forward, capturing her in a passionate and hungry kiss as he lifted her off her feet and pushed her skirt up past her buttocks.

Buffy pulled his tie off and let it drop to the floor then dove forward for another earth shattering kiss as he kneaded and stroked the flesh of her ass. She had never been more grateful for wearing her sexy underwear than ever.

As Buffy’s hands began to roam his body Spike felt his arms beginning to tremble with need and he began to step forward, seeking purchase on a flat surface.

Spike unceremoniously dropped Buffy onto his desk, not caring when his name plate was crushed or when papers and spreadsheets were splayed off and onto the floor. All he cared about at that moment was getting all her clothes off of her and tasting that naughty little quim of hers. Immediately he dropped to his knees and spread her legs, rubbing at the lacy red fabric separating him from his long awaited prize.

Buffy panted and mewled, tossing her head back in ecstasy every once in a while then looking back down, not able to keep her eyes off of this fantasy playing out before her. Spike… her boss, had his head between her legs and was currently working at de-vesting her of her panties. Never in a million years did she think this could actually happen and never in a million years did she think that it would feel so much better than she’d ever imagined.

Spike pressed one last kiss to her covered mound before ripping the material straight off her body, ignoring her surprised squeal and stuffing the lacy red garment into his back pocket. Unwilling to wait any longer he dove forward and placed a long lazy lick from bottom to top, circling her clit with a pointed tongue.

Buffy screamed out, unable to hide the pleasure he’d administered with just one lick, and immediately grasped the back of his platinum blonde head with one hand. “Oh god, yessss…” she moaned when he went in for a second and third lick. “Oh my god…”

Spike used one hand to pull her ass to the edge of the desk and the other to spread her labia apart so he could see all of her. She was so pink and juicy… just begging to be suckled and he couldn’t have refused it if he tried. With his one hand holding her open to him he quickly flicked his tongue back and forth over her clit, causing her to babble obscenities as she pushed his head in closer for more. “Like that, pet? Like what I do to you?”

“Ungh yessss… ohh don’t stop… don’t ever stop,” she hissed, throwing her head back and leaning back on her elbows.

Spike pulled back for a moment, taking the time to pull her skirt down and completely off her ankles, throwing it to the side. Holding her by the ankles, he gently placed each of her legs over his shoulders, moving in closer to get another taste.

He inserted two fingers and immediately curled them upward, looking for and finding the magic sponge that sent Buffy’s neck craning and her legs quaking. Leisurely he pumped, never taking his mouth off her clit or his eyes off her face.

She finally managed to look down at him and this time, never looked away. She locked gazes with him and tried to control her breathing. His eyes were ablaze as he looked up at her, smirking even as he sucked her clit into his mouth and hummed.

Buffy’s entire body quaked. She bit her bottom lip and sat up straight. Spike drew back and Buffy immediately pushed him backward. He stood and was pushed so he leaned against the wall, hips jutting out. Buffy jumped off his desk and landed on her knees in front of him, not wasting a second at undoing his belt.

Unbuttoning his pants she didn’t waste time by pushing them all the way to the floor. Instead they hung loosely on his sharp hip bones and she pulled his boxers down just enough so that his impressive erection bobbed out in front of her face. The corner of her mouth turned up in a smile as she reached forward and encircled his cock with her hand, squeezing firmly.

Spike tangled his fingers in her messy hair and lightly pulled her toward him, signaling that he didn’t want to wait any longer. She immediately licked her lips and leaned forward, taking as much of him into her mouth as she could on the first try.

Spike’s eyes nearly rolled back when he felt the tip of his cock hit the back of her throat. She seemed un-phased and quickly swallowed around his hard on, milking it with her throat muscles before pulling back and letting it out with a pop. He didn’t want to think about how or when she got so good at that. He just knew he didn’t ever want her to stop.

She leaned forward again, this time licking the underside of his penis all the way from his sac to the weeping slit, scooping out the precum and swallowing it instantly. Buffy moaned. “You have no idea how many times I’ve imagined this… how often I fantasize about it,” she said, taking him in again.

Hearing her words only turned him on that much more, and feeling inspired, he pushed her head down onto his cock forcing her to take a little more of him in. “How often?” he asked in a deep heady moan.

Buffy hollowed her cheeks as she pulled back, letting her eyes flutter closed for a second before opening them to stare back into his again, releasing his dick with another loud plop. “Every night, mmm, last thing I think about before I fall asleep.”

Spike hissed when she pumped his length with her hand as she lightly suckled his sac.

“Mmm, make me so wet,” she said as she reached her free hand down to touch herself. The moment Spike saw he slapped her hand away.

“No, kitten. I believe that’s my job,” he said as he leaned forward and grasped her hips. In one fluid motion he picked her up, flipping her upside down so that her pussy was right in his face. Turning them around, he pinned her back against the wall and buried his face in her pussy again, moaning when she once again took his length into her mouth.

Buffy gasped at the sensation of being upside down while both giving and receiving head. It was definitely a new experience for her. She grasped his thighs and buttocks with her tiny hands and bobbed her head back and forth, creating a steady rhythm while trying hard not to shake in his arms.

Eating her pussy at this opposite angle, his tongue now brushed into her tight bundle of nerves much easier and on every stroke, causing her whole body to quake uncontrollably. When the overwhelming sensations were simply too much for her to bare, she let his dick out of her mouth and screamed out.

“I need to feel you in me… I need you to fuck me… please Spike…”

Spike growled into her pussy and let go with one arm, successfully swinging her back down onto her feet and spinning her to face him. She immediately looked to his lips and saw the shimmer of her own juices there, and unable to resist, dove into him and kissed him fiercely.

Spike was positive he’d never been more hard, or more turned on, in his entire life than he was at that moment. He absolutely hated to put a damper on things, but he knew if he didn’t speak up now he’s be in a world of trouble later on. “Don’t have a rubber, luv. Wasn’t exactly plannin’ on this…”

Buffy smiled and grasped his cock in her hand again, pumping slowly, brushing her thumb across the belled tip with each stroke. “Don’t need one,” she breathed. “I’ve been on the pill for years.”

Spike smiled and ripped her blouse open, sending buttons all across his office. “Saucy little bint,” he breathed. He picked her up and she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist, rubbing her sodden core against his prick as he walked them over to his desk again.

Spike set her down and Buffy immediately made work of his button down shirt, admiring the smooth creamy skin underneath, tweaking a nipple before pushing the garment off his shoulders completely. He returned the favor.

All Buffy wore was her red lace bra and her high heeled shoes. Her hair was a blonde tousled mess as she leaned back on her elbows, watching the man before her.

Spikes chest was bare, the only thing a silver chain hanging around his neck. His pants still hung loosely on his hips but his cock bobbed free from its confines, still sparkling with a thin sheen of Buffy’s saliva.

He leaned forward and spread her legs as wide as they would go, opening her up to his gaze. Her pussy was so pink and so juicy; it was just begging to be fucked. Unable to wait any longer he grabbed hold of his throbbing member and positioned himself at her entrance.

Buffy moaned loudly as he rubbed the belled tip up and down along her clit, smirking and watching her face as he did so. She locked gazes with him and too smiled, lifting her hips ever so slightly, the head of his cock pushed inside. “Oh yessss…”

Spike sucked in a breath at the hot creamy sensation he felt as he pushed himself further inside. She was so tight, he had to work his way in slowly or he was afraid he’d hurt her.

He’d stretched her to her limits, and Buffy loved every last bit of it. He felt so good inside her, she felt as if she’d cry if he pulled out too soon. Once he was all the way in, the tip of his cock brushing her cervix, Buffy threw her head back and moaned. Nothing had ever felt better.

“Oh fuck, kitten,” he muttered as he watched his cock disappear completely inside of her. “So bloody tight… so bloody good…”

“Ungh,” was all she could manage, small moans and grunts as he rocked his hips into hers, waiting for the right moment to pull back before plundering into her again.

Holding her thighs as far apart as they could go, Spike watched as he pulled his cock almost all the way out, only leaving the head in her folds before thrusting back in. Buffy’s head lolled back and she whimpered each time he did this, and it only served to fuel his raging fire inside, encouraging him to move quicker. “You like that, kitten?”

Buffy nodded her approval, loving the way his deep voice resonated all throughout his body, even into his dick, causing a vibrating sensation inside her. This man was perfect.

This man was her boss.

Buffy’s inner walls fluttered at the thoughts going through her head. Never in a million years did she expect this to actually happen. Instead she made up fantasies and willed herself to sleep while thinking of them, leaving herself hot and bothered every morning and in need of a cold shower or her vibrator. But now, he was really here, between her legs pumping away with his head tossed back in pleasure. He was enjoying this too, and that thought alone was almost enough to make Buffy cum.

Without warning, Spike pulled Buffy by her legs off of the edge of the desk, spun her around and pushed her down over the desk. Her ass was a beautiful sight. He’d admired it before, secretly, while walking behind her in the store or in the break room, but seeing it now, bare and up close, he couldn’t help but touch it.

Buffy gasped when he entered her from behind and gave her ass a firm squeeze. He spread her legs apart with his foot and licked his finger, gently bringing it around her side to circle her clit. Buffy saw stars and tossed her head back, causing her hair to cascade over her shoulders and down her smooth tan back. Spike leaned forward over her body and inhaled the scent of her hair as he thrust harder into her, causing a smacking sound as his sac would slap against her bottom.

Spike hissed. “Fuck, Buffy… so good. Ungh, yeahh…” he moaned when she began to meet his thrusts by pushing back against him. She was desperate for a release, Spike could tell, and he made a decision that he hoped wouldn’t get him slapped or knee’d in the groin.

He continued rubbing her clit with one hand and he brought the other to his mouth. Wetting his thumb with his own saliva he brought it down to where their bodies were entwined, spread her ass cheeks and inserted the tip of his thumb into her puckered hole.

“Oh fuck!” Buffy screamed out as her orgasm hit her head on, sending her spiraling into a pool of ecstasy she had never before felt in her life. Not one of her lovers in her past had ever even come close to giving her the pleasure he’d given her in just a few short minutes. She wanted to weep with the joy it brought her; that she had finally experienced an orgasm that she hadn’t had to bring on herself.

Spike pumped harder into her as she came, her walls squeezing his cock for all it was worth, but he didn’t want to cum yet. Once he did, this night would be over, and he wasn’t about to let that happen. Not yet.

He hissed again and brought both of his hands up to her ass cheeks, squeezing and pulling her to him as he thrust. “Oh yeah, baby. Milk my cock with that delectable quim of yours, strangle me…”

His words were the only thing that kept her from blacking out at that moment. As strangled cries made their way past her swollen lips he beckoned her. “You want to taste yourself on my prick? Want to taste what I do to you?”

A new fire raged inside Buffy while listening to how vocal he was during sex. She never thought she would be a real fan of it, but listening to it coming from him she loved it. As he pulled out she quickly turned around and dropped to her knees, grabbing both thighs as she enveloped him with her mouth. She hummed around him as she tasted her juices all over his shaft, loving the mixed taste of their essences together.

His eyes rolled back and he continued to thrust, fucking her mouth as she continuously swallowed around his cock. “Perfect,” he murmured. “So bloody perfect…” His legs began to wobble as his knees began to go weak. “Need to sit, kitten…”

Buffy stood and pushed him around to the opposite side of his desk, pushing him until he fell backwards into his office chair. She smiled and tugged her hair out of the way as she stood before him.

His eyes were dark storms of blue as he stared up at her, pumping his own shaft in long fluid motions. “Take your bra off… want to see those perfect tits of yours…”

Buffy obliged and with one small click, the red garment slid off her arms and to the floor.

“Leave the shoes on,” he said smirking. “Sexy as hell, you are…”

His voice alone made her quiver and she quickly mounted him, lining his cock up with her entrance as she prepared to ride him. “God,” she gasped as he slid into her, filling her completely. “I don’t think once is enough. I’ll never be able to get enough of you…”

Spike grit his teeth as he smacked her bottom and leaned back in his chair. “Come on, baby. Show me what you can do.”

Buffy swallowed and began a slow steady pace, alternating from bobbing up and down to grinding back and forth. It felt like with each movement he was going deeper inside, causing more and more pleasure on Buffy’s end. The new angle was overwhelming and within seconds of finding the right spot she felt her inner walls beginning to flutter again.

Spike could feel the onslaught of another orgasm coming and he didn’t think he’d be able to last through another. Quickly he leaned forward and latched onto a nipple, suckling it hard as he ground his pelvis into hers, creating exactly the kind of friction she needed.

“Ohh fuck…” Buffy moaned. “Oh yess Spike… don’t stop don’t stop don’t-“

“Ffffuck!” Spike leaned back and thrust his hips upward as he came, shooting his hot seed deep into her womb, rocking their hips and grinding their pelvis together as they each rode out their mutual orgasm.

Panting was all that was heard between the two of them for several minutes until they could each catch their breath. Buffy leaned forward onto Spike. He kissed her chest and breasts, listening as her heart rate began to slow a little.

It had been well over a year since he’s had any actual intercourse with a woman. His wife had tired of him long ago and while he had his needs and urges, he couldn’t make himself go to a prostitute or go for any one night stands. He was, legally, still married, and he had intended to stay true to his vows until the divorce. Buffy, however, proved to be the one and only girl who could change his mind.

And it was beyond worth it.

Her admittance at fantasizing about him boosted his ego a bit. Never had he imagined she had a thing for him. Sure he had always noticed the half smiles and little waves when they passed, but that she dreamt of him so often that she had literally fantasized being with him? Well, he couldn’t just leave the lady hanging high and dry, now could he?

Buffy chuckled and leaned back, looking into his eyes. “Wow,” she breathed. “I haven’t felt this good in… well… ever.”

“I hear you on that one, luv,” he smiled. He played with a few strands of her hair for a moment before smiling and looking up at her. “So did all that answer your question, pet?”

Buffy furrowed a brow and looked down on him for a moment, unsure of his meaning. When he smirked and thrust upward she smiled and nodded her head. “Yes… I now understand why you are called Spike,” she said slipping off of him and grabbing her bra off the floor. “Now when anyone else asks me if I know why it’s your nickname I’ll just tell them it’s because you have a massive dick and that you rammed me like a railroad spike…”

She looked over her shoulder and saw the worried expression on his face and she quickly reassured him. “Just kidding,” she smiled and he visibly relaxed. “I won’t tell anyone. Don’t want you losing your job, or I won’t be able to ogle you from a distance anymore.”

Spike smiled and stood, taking a tissue from the holder on his desk and wiping himself of any spendings before pulling his pants closed and re-buckling the belt. He watched as Buffy looked around for her underwear and smiled when she looked at him quizzically. “You’re not getting ‘em back, luv. Sorry. My souvenir.”

Buffy smiled and pulled her skirt on before retrieving her shirt from the floor. “Well you better watch out,” she said stalking toward him handing him his shirt and tie. “I might end up on your doorstep one of these days lookin’ to get them back.”

Spike curled his tongue behind his teeth as she approached him and left a lingering kiss on one of his pectoral muscles, never taking her eyes off his. “The only way you’re getting these ones back is if you give me another pair,” he said leaning toward her ear. “And they’re just not the same when they’re clean…”

Buffy’s mouth fell open, excited at the invitation of possibly wanting to do this again, but also shocked at the same time. She didn’t have the time nor energy to think to much on it, though, and instead she smiled and watched as he put his shirt back on and tucked his tie into his other back pocket.

He slipped his suit coat on as Buffy grabbed her favorite burgundy leather jacket from the break room. To see him leaning against the counter, waiting for her with that smirk on his face when she came out was enough to make her want him just as badly all over again.

But that would be saved for another night.

In silence they walked, arm brushing against arm all the way out to the parking lot. He walked with her to the drivers’ side of her mothers’ jeep, helping her inside and tilting his head as she started it up. Buffy looked up at him through the now open window and half smiled. “Goodnight, Spike,” she said emphasizing his nickname.

He pretended to be offended. “What? No goodnight kiss?” he said holding his arms out.

Buffy smirked and pushed her top half out the window, wrapping her arms around his neck and claiming his lips as hers. He chuckled through the kiss and pulled back first.

“Better?” she asked.

“Definitely,” he said stepping back as she settled into her seat again. “Goodnight, Buffy.”

Buffy watched through the rearview mirror as he unlocked and got into his car. The second his door closed she yawned. She was exhausted. She couldn’t wait to get home and slide into her big comfy bed, no doubt with a smile on her face and sweet dreams to come…


x X x X x X x


Inside his own car Spike picked up a sealed envelope addressed to the district manager of the company he worked for. Tearing open the seal he pulled out the letter he wrote and read the first few lines.

It was his letter of resignation, one he intended to hand in the next day. The stress of his divorce had been getting to him. He planned on giving Dru the house and everything he owned and just moving away so he didn’t need to be anywhere near her.

Now, however, he had a new spring in his step and he couldn’t help but remember the simple words Buffy had spoken to him earlier.

She’s a fool if that’s all she wanted from you…

Spike now felt like he had something to look forward to, even if it ultimately wasn’t with Buffy. She showed him that it was possible for other people to have feelings for him. Dru had made him forget that, with all her bitching and cheating. In no way was he going to let her win.

Tearing up the letter he tossed it into the back seat and pulled out a cigarette. He popped the cigarette lighter in the old DeSoto and cranked the radio volume up high before turning out of the parking lot.

As he sucked his first drag of his cigarette a new sensation washed over him. One he never thought he would feel. He couldn’t wait to go to work tomorrow…


THE END


Chapter End Notes:
Pa pa pa pweeze don't make me beg more than I have to... =)