Author's Chapter Notes:
Not really based on any episode anymore but mentions a scene where Cordelia and Xander break up but it's just a comment not anything else. Enjoy some Spuffyness!

Chapter 18: Perfect Night Out


One Hour Later: 8 pm.

Oz had skipped out of dinner earlier bringing Willow with him since he had to get to the club 30 minutes before his gig leaving behind Buffy and Spike. Spike had not lied to Joyce during the meal but instead answered as honestly as he could without directly lying. Joyce had asked the normal questions and then one that surprised the whole table, “Haven’t we met before?”

Spike had nodded, “Get away from my daughter…” as he mimicked the hacking of an axe.

She had eyed him as she asked, “Are you on drugs?” He had shaken his head and she asked, “Were you that night?”

Spike again shook his head explaining, “Trick of the light perhaps…”

The subject had been dropped as they began to talk about classic books and art which both found they had in common. But now it was time for them to get going for the night. Joyce gave Buffy a hug asking, “When will you be home?”

Buffy shrugged, “Bronze is open until 2 so probably shortly after that.”

Joyce nodded, “Keep my daughter safe William and no more tricks of the lights ok?”

Spike smiled at her and thanked her for a delicious meal and she wheeled his chair away, “I’ll keep this for you in the living room. When you bring her home tonight you can pick it up although I must say, I don’t see why you need it. If you get yourself a cane it will work just as well.”

Both smiled as they walked out the door.

They walked together to his crypt as Buffy talked about their plans. “I don’t want my dress all wrinkly. Is there a way you can get me turned on without the whole works?”

Spike grinned, “You get turned on with just a kiss.”

Buffy turned around to face him putting her hands on her hips, “I do not!!”

Spike chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer as he wrapped his arms around her neck kissing her deeply. Sure enough within a few minutes into the kiss, he could smell her arousal. He grinned as he ran his hand down her back to her dress inching it up slowly as he dipped his hand into her lace panties bringing up a finger drenched in her liquid. She gasped as he sucked his finger clean, “Mmmm, essence of Buffy.”

She slapped his hand away, “Ewww gross.”

Spike chuckled as he smirked, “Just a kiss…is all it took.”

She turned around facing the wall as she wiggled her ass against his erection and he groaned as she whispered, “Just a wiggle….is all it took.”

He laughed and licked down her neck careful not to wrinkle her dress as he sat down on the floor pulling her down on his lap. He wanted to save some of his strength for the Bronze as he whispered gently massaging her silk dress against her taunt nipple, “Just relax” feeling her do so at just the sound of his voice. He knew she wouldn’t feel any pain as he sucked on the skin and gently bit down hearing her gasp.

She whispered, “No pain...”

She moaned as he kneaded her breasts and drank in some of her blood. She arched her neck to further his access trying to get some sort of release as he took more pulls of blood. She whimpered as she whispered, “I need you.”

Spike removed his fangs from her throat licking the wound closed as he yanked off her panties and unzipped his pants in a matter of seconds. She turned around in his lap and without pausing lowered herself onto his erection moaning out loud as he filled her. She knew this would make her late but didn’t care as she pulled her dress off as to not wrinkle her pulling off his jacket to lay the dress on while still keeping up her rhythm. She arched her back while Spike’s arms wrapped around her back to hold her as she lowered herself over him again and again squeezing him tight with her inner muscles.

He roared as he was about to orgasm, which sent Buffy into her orgasm and clung to each other tightly as Spike kissed her face whispering, “We are going to be late. Ready to go?”

Buffy raised her hands over her head as Spike eased the dress back onto her and she held out her hand for her panties that he handed over with a sheepish look on his face. She grinned slipping her panties on thankful they were still in one piece as she shivered slightly.

He wrapped his leather duster around her knowing he might very well regret it seeing how it will smell like her. Watching as Buffy stood up snuggling inside of the duster, he didn’t care anymore. She helped Spike to get up and together they walked to the Bronze side by side.


@}-’--, --’--, --’--, -{@


One hour later: 9:15 pm.

Buffy sat next to Spike leaning her head against his shoulder as Willow leaned over to whisper to Buffy, “How’d it go after I left?”

Buffy smiled at her whispering, “Nice. I think mom really likes him.”

Spike listened but pretended not to as he kept his eyes trained on the stage. Buffy whispered in his ear as a slower song came on, “Can we dance for a few?”

Spike smiled and stood up stretching his legs slightly testing them before he nodded helping Buffy to her feet. Together they walked out to the dance floor.

Buffy leaned up against his chest as he pulled her close and together they swayed to the music. Spike inhaled her vanilla scent knowing that he was going to have to get strong faster with his duster covered in her scent. He closed his eyes as she rested her head on his shoulder and he leaned down until his head as level with her ear whispering, “So no Xander tonight.”

Buffy shook her head, “Willow said he tried to give Cordy a locket only to have it blow up in his face and he left discouraged.”

Spike nodded and said nothing more about the subject as he whispered, “Can we try to spar tomorrow? I’d like to do some practicing with fighting. I want to get stronger.”

Buffy nodded feeling a sense of dread in her stomach at the idea of him getting strong enough to fight then walk away. She wanted to beg him to stay, beg him to claim her, and live happily ever after with her but she knew this wasn’t a fairy tale. This was Buffy a vampire slayer falling in love with a vampire who she was supposed to slay. She sighed as she cleared her mind of such thoughts and instead filled them with thoughts of his sexy he was in his dark blue silk shirt and how good it felt on her skin. She felt his hand massaging her back as she whispered against his ear, “Careful you don’t lift my dress up too far.”

She felt him arch and then nod smoothing her dress down a little whispering, “It’s fine luv, just relax.”

She let out another deep breath letting the music fill her head and helping her to relax.

Much too soon, the song stopped but neither stopped dance as another slow song started to be sung. Oz was apparently finishing up the night with all his slow songs but Buffy and Spike weren’t complaining. They stayed together enjoying the closeness, swaying to the music.

As a fast song came on, they continued to sway until they stopped suddenly glancing over at the table noticing Oz had finished his gig and was now talking to Willow. Spike glanced up to the balcony with a grin and Buffy nodded and he lead her slowly up the stairs being careful to hold on to the railing as to not to stumble as they made their way.

It was surprisingly mostly deserted as Buffy leaned over the balcony eying the crowd below. She felt Spike lift her skirt and gasped as he wiggled his finger and she tried to turn around and he whispered, “This will be fun. Just enjoy.”

Buffy hissed, “Someone will see!”

Spike chuckled and shook his head and she heard the sound of a zipper being lowered, “Nah, no one can see. I wear a duster covering us from sight. If anyone looks, they will just think we are enjoying the sight of lots of people below.”

He nibbled at her ear making her close her eyes and he licked down her neck whispering, “I won’t bite you this time but trust me, it will still be good.”

She moaned as she felt him bump against her entrance and spread her legs slightly to accommodate. He took the hint and entered her causing her to gasp. He covered her mouth whispering, “Quiet, you have to be quiet.”

She nodded as he removed his hand and she bit her lower lip as he started to move behind her. She quietly moaned letting out deep breaths as she felt herself glancing out into the crowd of people amazed no one was noticing what they were doing. She heard Spike whisper near her ear, “Isn’t this amazing? Just think what you are getting away with and no one even notices.”

Buffy felt herself moan softly and he whispered, “Quiet now but enjoy…”

She squeezed her inner muscles as she heard Spike groan softly into her ear. She felt him slid his hand up under her dress careful not to draw attention to the movement as he brought his duster further around her so no one would see his actions as he began to rub her clit. Her breath hitched and she squeezed her eyes tight trying not to make any sudden movements or noises. He whispered in her ear making her excitement grow, “You’re so wet and hot. You feel so good. We are here making love on a balcony in front of hundreds of people who don’t even know it. God Buffy, you’re amazing.”

She moaned biting her lip again as she felt so close. Spike recognized the sign as she whispered, “Bite me.”

Spike shook his head but she insisted again, “Please, just lightly.”

Spike groaned at her offer, as he smelt her blood fill the air where she had bitten her lip. He vamped out and lowered his fangs to her skin and pierced it just as she squeezed him hard signaling her orgasm. He closed his eyes fighting his orgasm while he took two pulls of blood them removed his fangs only to empty himself into her. She shuddered in after effects as he eased his hand from her and she heard him licking them clean as he straightened her dress and she turned around in his embrace zipping him up carefully whispering, “Don’t you anyone else seeing what you have to offer.”

He placed a kiss on her lips and nodded as he gave the two marks on her neck another lick noticing he forgot to seal the wound. She smiled at him as she whispered, “Shall we go sit with Willow for a few?”

Spike nodded and she noticed he looked really tired as she carefully walked with him down the stairs to sit at the bar to order another drink or two.