Author's Chapter Notes:
Spuffyness! Yay spuffyness! All my chapter again. I was reading through and there is one chapter that has a lot of Joss written stuff but it's necessary. You will totally see why when you read it. I'll give a warning so you know like always so you can either skip or read or whatever. Hope you are enjoying it and feel free to leave reviews. I love reading reviews.

Chapter 26: Feeling Better


3 hours later: 8:30 pm Monday

Buffy lay in the bathtub with Spike who was washing her back. She hummed softly enjoying the sensation since she was starting to feel a little better. Her head was still foggy but her fever had broken and after spending 3 hours with her friends, she was finally able to relax in the bathtub with Spike. Her friends had promised they would be back tomorrow afternoon after school and Joyce was at an auction still so that left Buffy alone in Spike’s care.

Spike whispered against her ear, “Lean back and let me wash the front.”

Buffy did as he asked as she leaned back against his naked chest wiggling slightly to feel his erection against her butt checks. He chuckled and sucked on her earlobe whispering, “None of that pet or we will get all dirty.”

Buffy pouted slightly trying to get her way, “But you promised when I felt better that we could you know…”

She turned bright red and Spike chuckled at her cuteness. He smirked, “For someone who wants me bad enough, you can’t even say what you want.”

Buffy pouted, “I can too! I want you!”

Spike chuckled and replied seductively, “Want me to do what luv?”

Buffy turned even redder as she took his hand and put it on her breasts. His hand started kneading it almost right away unable to resist the soft feeling of it but he said, “I won’t go any further until you tell me what you want.”

Buffy moaned and lifted her hips trying to ease the hand resting on her thigh closer to her junction. Spike grinned whispering against her earlobe, “Naughty kitten. You have to tell me what you want and I promise Buffy I’ll do it.”

Buffy leaned back further to wiggled against his erection and then she turned herself around sucking on his earlobe, which she knew was a weakness of his. He groaned and pushed her back slightly whispering, “Just tell me luv….”

She licked his neck sucking on the pressure point he growled in pleasure whispering in a hoarse voice, “You have no idea what you are messing with luv. You don’t tempt a vampire like that.”

She giggled as she sucked on the other pressure point and within seconds Spike lifted her out of the water slightly to slide down on his erection that burst into her with such shock it sent her into an orgasm. She moaned out his name upon her release and he pulled her closer sucking on her earlobe, then her neck as he whispered against her heated skin, “Do you want me Buffy? Do you want me?”

She whispered softly, “Always.”

He groaned at her words and picked up the tempo while she eagerly met every movement with one of her own. He felt out of control as he stood up not releasing her and she gently moved while he carrying her to the bed laying her on her back and laying over her as he continued to pound into her. She whispered, “More, more!”

He groaned against her neck, “So hot…so good…so wet…so perfect….”

Buffy squealed as he lowered his head to suck in her nipples and she tightened her legs around his waist. She felt like she was in the heavens, with pleasure surrounding her. She clawed at his back for support and for release and whispered, “Spike bite me.”

Spike groaned and didn’t respond only kneaded one of her breasts and she pounded slightly on his back, “Bite me Spike.”

Spike closed his eyes as he licked down her neck and she moaned against his neck as she licked down his neck, which made him vampire out. She felt her release and she bite down on his shoulder and he roared biting into her neck sending her spiraling into another orgasm squeezing her inner muscles causing him to find release as well. She clung to him as he released then took some blood from her and she moaned in pleasure.

In her blood he tasted pleasure, lust and something else that was sweeter and pure. He realized he tasted love but he couldn’t be sure she realized it. He only knew a few minutes ago it took every ounce of strength he had not to try to claim her. He closed his eyes taking a few more pulls of blood before licking the wound sealed. She watched as he rolled off her pulling her close to his side and she whispered, “That was amazing.”

He chuckled kissing her nose and then in a serious tone, “Buffy you were dangerous. You realize that biting and licking the neck of a vampire, well it does something to them. I almost made the mistake of trying to claim you, which would have alerted Angelus. You have got to be more careful for now.”

Buffy nodded but wasn’t sorry as she whispered against his chest, “When I’m better, can we challenge Angelus?”

Spike didn’t correct her we and instead kissed her gently on the lips as he rolled over pulling a long silk shirt over her head and then he got out of bed pulling on his pants knowing her mom would not appreciate them having sex in her house. She wasn’t home but she wouldn’t like walking in on her daughter naked with a guy so instead Spike snuggled a clothed Buffy back to his side as she flipped his necklace behind his head as to not to be in her way, as he kissed her forehead whispering, “Get better and then we will see.”

She yawned and fell asleep dreaming of belonging to Spike forever. Spike followed her into dream world shortly after a little nervous about challenging his sire for her freedom.


@}-’--, --’--, --’--, -{@


2 hours later: 10:30 pm Monday

Spike opened his eyes to see Joyce looking over them. He smiled and climbed out of bed pulling a shirt over his head as he followed Joyce downstairs and into the kitchen. She busied herself making hot cocoa for each of them as she smiled at him, “So William, Giles said you are free from your family for now and that the amulet around your neck does that.”

Spike nodded so Joyce continued, “Is it going to bother you to have to kill Angleus?”

Spike shook his head, “Honestly Joyce, no. A part of me is bothered I have to admit because I lived with him and he taught me almost everything I had learned about being a vampire. He was almost like a dad to me but unfortunately he was abusive and taught me vampire ways rather than good ways. He made me into a monster well more so than I already was. I killed just to impress him and Dru. My life is different now and they don’t fit into it. Would I kill him if it weren’t for Buffy? I don’t know. But Buffy needs to be free. The only way to do so is to kill him. I’d do anything for your daughter Mum, anything.”

She handed him the cup of cocoa and put her hand on his arm smiling gently at him, “I know. I know that even though she’s barely 17, you will take good care of you and the only reason she’ll live to be really old is because you will care for her. You are planning to stay right?”

Spike shrugged being honest, “I don’t like to think about it. The agreement was I take Dru away and never return. It bothers me to think about it but Buffy hasn’t asked me to stay. What if she doesn’t want me to stay? What if this is just some thing that she’s doing to get rid of the claim?”

Joyce frowned recognizing the honest fear in his eyes, “Perhaps you should talk to her about it. William what will you do if Dru interferes?”

Spike frowned, “I hadn’t thought of that.”

Joyce nodded, “Giles said you were faithful to her for 120 years. Surely that will make it hard for you to stop her.”

Spike let out a deep breath as he took a sip of the cocoa, “Mighty fine cocoa Mum.” She smiled as she took a few sips of hers. Spike looked down at the countertop wishing he had his black nail polish to do his nails. He also needed hair dye. He imagined it was a mess since Dru hadn’t dyed it in over 2 months. He ran his hand through his hair as he muttered, “I’ll just have to find a place to lock Dru up while I do the deed.”

Joyce frowned, “You won’t hurt her will you?”

Spike studied his nails again as he said, “Killing Angelus will hurt her mum. There’s nothing I can do about that.”

Joyce nodded as she leaned over giving him a big hug, “You do what you have to do William. Just keep my daughter safe while you do it and if you have to hurt her, do it quick and fast.”

Spike nodded in agreement as he finished up his hot cocoa. Spike looked up at Joyce asking, “How’s work going?”

Joyce smiled and started rambling about the auction and the latest painting she had sold for more money than she had imagined. She was proud and Spike was glad to listen.


@}-’--, --’--, --’--, -{@


1 hours later: 11:30 am. Monday

Spike was still talking with Joyce but they were talking about Hank who had left both Joyce and her when Buffy was only 14. He was listening about how hard it was on both of them and how Hank had just walked out without a look back because they had been fighting because of Buffy having trouble. They had other issues and Joyce had said she would never blame Buffy but she also knew that Hank and her had never agreed on things when it came to parenting Buffy and it wouldn’t change no matter what happened and the fact she was deemed crazy and placed into an institution was just the camel that broke the back. Hank had moved out to run away with his secretary he had been sleeping with during their marriage anyway and barely remembered to send assistance checks that would stop in less than a year when Buffy turned 18.

Just as Spike was about to say some comforting words, the doorbell rang. Both ran to the kitchen window to look out at the backdoor and both heard the whimpering sounds of a puppy. Spike stopped Joyce shouting, “No!” as he raced to the front door, leaped over the fence to get to the back door. He took a hold of the rope holding the puppy and broke it slightly and grabbed the puppy then said to Joyce, “Step back.”

She listened and he opened the door only to bring a knife down working as though it were a guillotine, which would have killed the puppy that had been tied to the doorstep railings. Joyce frowned taking the golden puppy with a white stomach and paws with a black mask on his face from Spike and putting it down on the floor. Spike lifted up the puppy with a sigh, “It’s sunshine. Dru got this puppy to feed me back when I first made the deal with Buffy.”

He removed the tag from the puppy, which said, “Congratulations on killing your first puppy. Hope you are feeling better. Love, me!”

Joyce sighed, “Will this ever end?”

Spike nodded promising, “Soon Mum, soon. As soon as Buffy is up to the fight so that I can worry about Angelus and not her dying, I’ll challenge him and kill him and this will all be a bad memory.”

Joyce nodded as she again took the puppy from him suggesting, “You go ahead upstairs; I’ll feed him and set up some newspapers and a bed for him for the night. You and Buffy can care for him tomorrow.”

Spike nodded in agreement and left upstairs hoping to be able to sleep knowing how this was just getting worse and worse.