Chapter 5: Blood Sealed Deal



Spike frowned not liking how this was working out. This was a pretty intense deal. He usually loved deals and looked forward to them but this wasn’t going to end well and he could smell it already. He stated trying to hide the emotion in his voice “You are willing to do what??”

Buffy held out her wrist, “You can feed from me but not killing me, in exchange for you fighting for my freedom. Angel….”

Spike watched as Buffy tried to gain control of her emotions as she pulled out folded pages in her pocket thrusting them towards him. His curiosity got the better of him as he opened up the pictures. They were drawings of Buffy while she was sleeping. One looked innocent enough but the second was of her exposed and about to be violated. Spike folded them back up determined to look uninterested as he handed them back, “Those are just drawings he did. Doesn’t make them anything more than fancy little pictures probably done from memory.”

Buffy shook her head, “They were left in my house on my nightstand and….”

Her voice hitched as she continued as a tear fell from her eyes, “I have bruises…”

Spike couldn’t stop the slight intact of breath that was full of shock, “Bruises?”

Buffy nodded, “He really did touch me as that picture showed. He was in my room while I was sleeping and touching me and I didn’t even wake up…please you have got to help me. I can’t handle this.”

Spike sat up a little straighter as he stated, “You need to dis-invite the poofter first of all and secondly, I can’t do a blasted thing in this bloody wheelchair you put me in so you are out of luck ducks.”

She looked at him wiping the tears that had fallen on her cheeks hating how vulnerable and desperate she sounded, “I’ll help you heal. I’ll feed you my blood. Surely my blood would heal you up. You’d win too you know. You’d get your Dru back.”

That got Spike’s attention. He closed his eyes for a moment remembering how before Angelus existed, his dark princess would coo and fling herself all over him. She would never fully give herself to him but at least she pretended to be his. He longed for that again as he opened his eyes stating, “What exactly do I have to do with this? Who’s to say when I free you, you won’t come around and dust me and Drusilla?”

Buffy bit her lower lip, “You can claim me so I can’t hurt you afterwards. I’ll say the words as long as you agree to leave with Dru and never come back.”

Spike licked his tongue over his upper lip as a smirk came across his face, “So you’d do that would you? You that bloody desperate? So tell me luv, how do you want to do this feeding thing?”

Buffy didn’t have an answer never having let anyone willing feed from her only Angel who had barely taking even a taste of blood and it was done in the throes of passion so she didn’t have time to think it through. Spike noticed her uneasiness as he stated, “Ok first things first. Let’s make this official, what happens if you don’t keep up your end of the deal? Can I drain you? Drain one of your friends? Your mum perhaps?”

Buffy frowned in thought, “I won’t go back on my word because I got the most to gain from this little deal. I get freedom to destroy Angelus before he kills my friends and family or me. And I’m giving you the most valuable thing in my possession, my blood. But if I go back on my word, you can kill me.”

Spike nodded in agreement, “Ok fine. Doesn’t answer my question, how do you want to do this feeding thing? I can hardly bite you when you are way over there and it will hurt you know. Unless you are in the throes of passion as you call it, it will hurt. Not much I can do about that.”

She shrugged unbothered, “I heal fast and I can take pain. I’m the Slayer after all.”

Spike nodded in agreement, “Fine pet, come sit on my lap and let’s do this thing and get it over with.”

Buffy frowned thinking this wasn’t how she imagined it. She imagined him being so grateful for her blood that he would do anything she asked and instead he was acting as though her blood was a chore. She bit her lower lip again as she reluctantly sat on his lap. She eyed him nervously, “No funny business?”

Spike shook his head, “No no funny business. Get out your stake if you feel better.”

Buffy nodded pulling the stake out from her pocket holding it in her hand as Spike shook his head, “I’m not biting anywhere near his mark luv, switch sides.”

Buffy glared at him not liking the idea of marks on both sides of her neck and he quickly explained, “If I bite anywhere near his marks, he will feel it. If I were you, I’d try not to bloody touch them or have them rub up against anything and definitely don’t have people biting that side if that gets you off. Any contact while he’s awake and he would recognize something was up even if he didn’t know fully what was up. I didn’t even think Angel knew anything about claims. Probably his demon took over in the heat of the moment and did it without his bloody knowledge. I’ve heard of that happening before.”

Buffy frowned asking in a soft voice, “What will make you stop?”

Spike shrugged, “Well you are offering to be my blood fountain. I can either take it all in one night or I can enjoy slayer blood for the next few days into weeks. I tend to think the latter is best so yea I’ll stop. Make a deal with you pet. If I go too far, I’ll drop you off at home on the doorstep and ring the bell leaving your mum to find you. That an ok deal?”

Buffy nodded as she scooted on his lap to expose the opposite side of her neck. Spike closed his eyes letting the smell of her blood hit his nose as he said, “Ok hold on tight to that stake or you might even want to hold onto to the sides of my wheelchair luv. This is going to be a bumpy ride.”

With that she heard the bones in his face shift as he licked the spot on her neck where he was about to bite. For a moment the licking felt good and she found herself closing her eyes leaning towards him. Spike sensed the change in her and grinned, as he couldn’t resist lifting a hand up to massage her breast forgetting that she was bruised there. The bruises on her breasts weren’t that bad so she didn’t even notice any pain and only felt pleasure as she arched her neck even more to his view.

He smelt her arousal and smirked as he plunged his fangs into her neck gently but forceful as she let out a low moan. She started to wiggle and fight and he removed his fangs, “No pet listen to me. If I rip your skin you are going to have to find another place for me to bite tomorrow and I don’t think you fancy stripping for me so you need to be calm and relax.”

He continued kneading her breasts as he whispered his words against her ear and she found herself relaxing. He nodded to himself more so than to her and revamped out returning to his feast. He reentered the same holes careful not to rip her skin as he took a pull of blood feeling Buffy squirm. He moved his free hand to her stomach to hold her in place not stopping the massaging of her breast and took another pull of blood. This time she moaned trying to arch her body towards his hand on her stomach. He chuckled to himself as he took another pull of blood then another and continued until he heard her moaning grow quieter and less forceful and he knew it was time to stop.

Reluctantly he pulled his fangs from her neck and licked the wound cleaning it from any escaping blood. Then he pulled his tongue flat against her wound to seal it. Buffy opened her eyes feeling his hands relax on her but still felt his hand massaging her breast as she refused to speak. She leaned up against him feeling light headed and weak as she closed her eyes again. This felt even more intimate than the night with Angel. Thinking of Angel had her opening her eyes and trying to stand up.

Spike wrapped his arms tightly around her waist, “No Slayer, you need to relax to allow the blood to rebuild. They don’t let you get up at the doctors office after giving blood do they?”

She shook her head leaning back against him but not fully relaxed as she was a few minutes ago. He whispered against her ear, “Just relax pigeon and regain your strength as I regain mine.”

She felt herself relaxing again not really understanding why she was still sitting on the lap of a killer but part of her was so lonely. She felt empty since Angel had turned into Angelus. Her first true love had left her and was trying to kill her and her friends. Finally after a few minutes of her sitting there, she felt herself growing stronger. She eased herself from Spike’s lap who nodded, “Day one of deal complete. Tell me pet, did you say your little lady had done the dis-invite spell yet or will?”

She frowned shaking her head, “Will tomorrow after school. She had to translate a few last words it make it work.”

Spike nodded suggesting, “Put crosses on your windows, holy water traps if you can in places. Lock any and all doors and tell your mum about you and Angel before something bad happens to her. I’d soak crosses in holy water as well Slayer.”

Buffy nodded choosing not to think about why he was offering her helpful suggestions. He started to roll in the direction of her house, “Let’s get you home.”

Buffy’s eyebrow shot up in curiosity, “Let’s?”

Spike nodded, “We have a deal luv. I don’t reckon you getting into a fight without back up on a day I just about drained you of your strength. You tell me where you live, I’ll take you safely there and then return to my humble factory where I will shower up as I suggest you do. Use whatever smelly soap you can because right now luv, you have my scent all over you. I’d soak your clothes somewhere as well so he doesn’t catch a whiff of me that way either. And mind what I said about crosses and holy water.”

Buffy nodded numbly as she went behind the wheelchair pushing it gently using it somewhat for her strength. She noticed he was right; she was wobbly and not feeling up to a battle. She was grateful that Spike had agreed to the deal. Soon she could destroy the being that was slowly destroying everyone around her. She made a decision there and then not to tell anyone about her deal with Spike. She knew he wouldn’t as well. She turned towards Spike when she reached her tree, “I won’t tell anyone about our deal.”

Spike nodded his approval, “Same goes for me pet. Take care and be sure to wash my scent off you.”

She nodded, “See you tomorrow night. Same place same time?”

Spike shrugged, “I’ll find you. I even know where you live now.” With that he turned and rolled away as Buffy raced up the tree remembering what he said.

She carefully removed her clothes putting them in the washing machine downstairs to soak as she tiptoed up the stairs in just a towel. She took a long hot shower making sure to use extra soup and shampoo as well as really hot water before stepping out and slipping into fresh clean clothes.

As she brushed out her hair she reflected a bit on the night but decided not to think about her actions and the consequences but instead focus on the results of their deal. Satisfied she smelled like herself, she sprayed a bit of vanilla mist on her skin just in case then preceded to hang up the crosses that had been soaking in holy water during her shower. She also placed a holy water on the top of the window so if he did open it, it would fall. Covering herself up to sleep, Buffy found herself thinking of the bleach blond vampire who had appeared incredibly different than she imagined.


Chapter End Notes:
Last chapter for a bit. Probably at least til the weekend. Hope you enjoyed it so far and feel free to leave a review and let me know what you think!