Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok this chapter sort of makes a reference to the fact Oz is a werewolf in Phases but it's not important really.

Chapter 6: Life Continues On


8 hours later: 7 am. Tuesday

Buffy awoke gasping as she noticed another drawing. She frowned as she studied it noticing again her shirt was removed but this time her pants were as well. She lifted her shirt to notice more tiny purple fresh bruises covering the now green colored ones from the night before. They were perfectly surrounding her breasts showing that he had indeed been caressing them causing the bruises. She removed her pants to find tiny purple bruises on her thighs and inner thighs but she noticed she was not sore or did not feel roughed up at all. She did notice her panties cut apart next to her body. She knew today Ms. Calendar would be performing the spell and not a moment too soon it appeared. He seemed to be getting progressively worse and knew tonight was probably the big final act of rape and knowing him, he would probably draw the image of it on paper.

She shuddered as she stood up wobbly but shaking it off realizing it was due to the fact she gave blood to Spike last night. She hid the picture in her backpack again holding her dizzy head as she rushed into the bathroom only to throw up her dinner from the night before in disgust. She felt so violated and dirty. She heaved another time emptying the last of her dinner as she laid her head against the cool tile giving herself a moment to recover. She felt gross and needed a hot shower.

Buffy turned the shower up to as hot as she could possibly stand it and jumped in ignoring the way her body protested at the heat. She felt the steam rising off her body and saw how red her skin was getting but she ignored it. Picking up the washcloth again to scrub her body, the action of cleaning herself made her skin hurt even worse. She frowned as she continued to scrub harder and harder until she was afraid she would draw blood and washed her hair before stepping out of the shower.

Carefully, Buffy dried herself careful not to mess with the two bite marks on her neck and sighed as she tried to find something to wear. She chose a long sleeve red turtleneck and blue jeans. She figured it was enough to cover both marks on her body and make her feel normal again. She shuddered again as she glanced at the drawing and closed her eyes willing the tears not to come. Just then she heard her mom’s voice yell to her, “Hurry Buffy or you will be late to school. I’ll drive you this morning if you want since I’m home.”

Buffy put on her backpack shoving the latest picture inside. She took a few deep breaths trying to look normal as she raced down the stairs. Grabbing the piece of toast her mom had made for her, she took her lunch, “A drive would be great.”

She was tempted to walk but knew she would be late and didn’t want to deal with that. Instead she sat in the car quiet the whole ride over willing herself to get through the day and not let anyone know anything was wrong.


@}-’--, --’--, --’--, -{@


15 hours later: 10:30 pm. Tuesday

Buffy sighed as she kicked a stick out of the way. She was running late and knew it. She heard the now familiar sound of wheels crunching on grass as she eyed the blond vampire heading in her direction. He stopped rolling directly in front of her as he said, “You’re late.”

He looked disinterested in her reason but she figured she owed him an explanation, “Giles and I were out patrolling earlier for a werewolf that is loose in the city and ran across a werewolf hunter. It took time to ditch him and hunt for the werewolf, whom we never found I might add.”

Spike nodded appreciating the fact she bothered to respond to his comment and to give a really good excuse. He stayed quiet as she stated in careful tones, “Watch out for the werewolf. I don’t know if it hurts vampires but it does animals and people apparently.”

Spike nodded, “Mostly they stay away although I’m probably a perfect little sitting target but I’ll bloody watch out. No worries pet. So you come to give me more blood?”

Buffy bit her lip nervous as she nodded and Spike smiled slightly, “Be happy pet. Watch!”

She glanced down at his legs seeing no movement and thought he was nuts, then as she was about to give up watching, she noticed his big toe on his left leg was moving slightly. She glanced up at Spike who was watching her expression, “Can you do that on the other foot?”

Spike shook his head refusing to get discouraged as she jokingly offered, “Well I guess that’s something…now you can break Angelus’s finger with your big toe.”

Spike growled loudly, “I’ll break more than Angel’s finger before I’m finished. This is day one pet and I’m already making headway. That’s one more bloody toe than I could move yesterday.”

Buffy nodded as she took the last step between them sitting on his lap. He shifted still unable to feel her weight on his legs and whispered near her ear, “Now just relax and I promise it won’t hurt too much. Do you want your stake out?”

Buffy shook her head gripping the wheelchair with both hands. Spike let out a deep breath as he moved his hands up and down her arms aiming to make her relaxed. He realized yesterday the blood tastes sweeter if it’s willingly given rather than stolen. He wondered if other vampires had realized that but shook his head slightly concentrating on the task at hand. He moved one hand over to her breast again enjoying the feeling of its softness in his hand. He could feel the warmth through her nightshirt tonight as he realized she was not even wearing a bra.

Spike was really tempted to call her on it but the words got lost in his throat as he heard her moan at his touch. God she was so responsive. He tweaked her nipples causing her to wiggle on his lap and moan even louder. He whispered against her ear before he could stop himself, “Angel was a fool to give you up. You’re so responsive pet.”

At the name Angelus, Buffy tensed up and jumped off his lap. Spike was sure she was about to run but instead she lifted her shirt slightly. He was in shock thinking she was about to strip for him but instead she merely pulled from her waistband a folded up drawing. He glanced at the folded up paper taking it and unfolded it in his hands. He growled at what he saw. It was a drawing well done of Buffy sleeping and she was totally exposed to Angelus’s gaze with a hand heading towards her junction.

He growled again as he rumpled the sides slightly in rage as he demanded from Buffy, “Did he rape you last night?”

Buffy shook her head frantically explaining, “No I have bruises where he touched me but I don’t think he did anything else to me other than touch and look.”

Spike growled again, “You are sick Slayer. You want this? You let him do this? How can you not bloody wake up? You want a monster to rape you in your sleep? What is wrong with you stupid bint!”

Buffy blinked back tears as she shook her head frantically. He rolled closer to her shaking her slightly, “Well? How is he doing this if you don’t bleeding want it?”

Buffy shook her head and her body was shaking like a leaf. She felt her legs give out in fear as Spike barely had time to react pulling her onto his lap. He didn’t touch her other than to grasp her arms as he felt her still continue to shake with fear and sobs that had escaped from her throat. Without giving a second thought to what he was about to do, he yanked up her shirt gazing at her breasts that were covered with tiny purple marks and slight yellow ones. He shook his head as he vamped out unable to help his emotions for a few minutes as he shook her again letting her shirt cover her, “Seriously, Slayer, how could you not wake up?”

Buffy sniffled as she managed a muffled, “I don’t know.”