Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok last chapter for a bit. Probably another weekend but for the next two weeks my time will be tight. The school year ends for the place I'm working in so people are cramming in as many hours as they can to finish things off. That makes me have more hours. Then summer hours will start so it should die down a bit then.

This chapter has a reference to a Passion moment although it will not be a part of Passion. I wanted to steal the line that Joss had Willow say to Buffy because I love the line so much. So we are still floating around the time of Phases but it's not really referenced to anything in here. Everything but the three lines you will recognize is mine. Enjoy!

Chapter 8: Feelings of Guilt



Buffy felt her heart melting as she pulled her shirt over her head and struggled with his.

Spike knew they were going too fast but he was an evil vampire after all. Who was he to turn down a willing girl in his arms? He lowered his hands to her pants whispering, “You want me?” She nodded biting her lower lip in response and Spike whispered, “Ease back so I can remove this.”

Buffy nodded allowing him access to move her pants noticing she had no panties on under the pants. He growled as she leaned down pulling his member from his pants. He was thankful for her blood that seemed to make him almost feel alive as she whispered, “What do I do?”

Spike smirked at her innocence and used both hands to lift her off his lap so he was lined up perfectly with her entrance. He whispered into her ear sucking on the earlobe slightly, “Hold on to the wheelchair handles and slowly lower herself onto me. You do all the work because well I can’t but I bloody promise some day when I’m well I’ll make it up to you. I’ll make it really good but for now, you ride me.”

Buffy looked nervous and Spike thought for sure she was going to chicken out but instead she did as he asked and he felt her hips lower slowly towards his shaft. He growled out slightly when he felt her entrance take in just the tip of his erection and she whispered struggling with pain, “It hurts. You are huge.”

Spike chuckled appreciating the comment as he whispered, “You can do it. Just take it slow and gentle like and I’ll fit. I promise luv.”

She nodded and threw head back in pleasure as she lowered herself even further feeling the first fourth of his erection slide into her. Spike squeezed her hips knowing he would probably leave a few bruises himself but didn’t care as he felt her lower herself so that half of his erection was buried deep inside her. She bit her lower lip as she wiggled slightly getting used to the feeling of fullness as she whispered, “You sure you will fit?”

Spike nodded and felt Buffy raise herself as she left herself lower much faster onto his erection pushing the whole 10 inches of him fully into her. She quivered in pleasure as Spike held her tight preventing her from hurting herself as she quieted down he whispered, “Now slowly raise herself up and down onto my erection, I’ll help. It will feel bloody brilliant.”

Buffy nodded nervous she will mess up but listened as she pulled herself to lower herself again. She wished he could move but knew he could not so the bulk of the responsible was her. She got into a rhythm thanks to Spike’s assistance and soon she was moaning as often as he was growling and groaning in pleasure.

Within minutes, Buffy realized that he was right; it did feel wonderful. Spike leaned forward taking her nipples into his mouth sucking on them causing her to quiver in even more pleasure. She held his mouth to her breast with one hand as she used the other to continue her motion of her hips on him feeling her muscles contract down there. She heard Spike hiss in pleasure as she squeezed him tight.

He knew he wasn’t going to last much longer and enjoyed the feel of her heart against his body feeling as though he would catch on fire along with his release. Buffy arched her neck towards him, “Again.”

Spike didn’t have any thoughts in his head as he leaned down biting down in the same place taking a few pulls of blood, which took her over the edge. He felt her orgasm and quickly pulled out of her throat as her muscles squeezed him tight sending him into a powerful orgasm, which had him roaring her name in release. He heard her moan his name and wrapped his arms around her sweating body as he licked the wound on her neck close.

Buffy sat against him naked listening to him breathe unnecessary breaths as her mind tried to turn back to process what had just happened.

Spike felt her tense in his arms as he whispered, “Don’t think about it Buffy. Don’t analyze it, don’t regret it and don’t think about it. Just sleep.”

She whispered, “I smell like you.”

He cursed loudly knowing she was right. He wheeled both of them to a small kitchen sink downstairs since there were no bathrooms downstairs. He picked up a bar of soap and a washcloth and a little roughly washed off Buffy’s body until she smelt clean and fresh to him. He used the bar of soap on him making sure to clean all the scent of Buffy off him in case he ran into Angelus on his way home.

Spike knew he was pushing his chances every second he stayed in her house. He wrapped her in her blanket lighting a vanilla candle to burn getting rid of any of the leftover scent of sex as he laid her on the couch.

Buffy immediately closed her eyes feeling too tired to think and felt herself being carefully redressed and laid on the couch to sleep. She felt a kiss to her forehead as the blanket was tucked around her as he whispered, “Sleep little lamb. Angel can’t harm you tonight. You are safe.”

He wandered into her kitchen taking the bar of soap over him in haste one last time to get the scent of Buffy off his skin then disappeared out of her house for the night hoping for the best.


@}-’--, --’--, --’--, -{@


5 hours later: 7 am Wednesday

Buffy awoke snuggled up in a blanket on the couch. She stretched feeling her muscles sore and she glanced over at the table thankful to find no drawings. She got up and raced up the stairs glancing around at the window that remained closed, the bed had remained made and the room held no sign of Angelus at all. She breathed a sigh in relief as she suddenly remembered last night.

She stared down at her bed frowning at her actions. She collapsed on her bed as she remembered how in the heat of the moment she had thrown herself literally at Spike and had made love to him. My God, she had sex with another vampire! Would he turn into some horrible monster like Angelus did? She bit her lower lip as she twisted her hands on her lap as she realized that Spike in fact couldn’t because he had no soul to begin with. She moaned as she remembered her actions and how good everything felt. This was so wrong she couldn’t believe how wrong this was.

She stripped heading into the shower aiming to wash her body finding that she already smelt good of Coast but longed for the smell of vanilla instead. She carefully stepped into the hot water that for once wasn’t hot enough to remove her skin and used her poof and vanilla soap to gently wash over her body. Today she had a werewolf to find and a vampire to feed. She shook her head wondering when her life got so messy.

Quickly Buffy washed her hair realizing she needed to speed up. She stepped out of the shower taking only a moment to dry down her body leaving her hair brushed, soaked and down as she put on a sweater with a higher neck to cover over Spike’s fresh bite mark. She slipped into her shoes and hopped down the stairs figuring she’d buy a lunch today. Just as she was about to race out of the door, she stopped and grabbed a paper bag and dumped the ingredients from the box into the bag to take with her to return it as she ran down the street to meet Willow.

Willow glanced at her with tears in her eyes. Buffy looked at her friend concerned, “What happened?”

Willow frowned explaining how she had been on the phone with Xander when she had fed her fish. “I then noticed, there were no fish in the tank. I found them, in an envelope on my bed. They were strung up on a fishing line. On my desk was a picture of my fish swimming happily but they were really dead.”

Buffy gasped holding her hand to her lips as she whispered, “He went after you because he couldn’t get into my house. We did the dis-invite spell last night and he couldn’t get in so he must have gone after you.”

Willow looked at her curiously, “We? Who? Ms. Calendar?”

Buffy shook her head feeling guilty, “I’m so sorry about your fish Willow. We will get her to do the dis-invite spell tonight on your house. I didn’t realize he had an open invitation to there.”

Willow nodded deciding to let Buffy keep her secret for now about who her secret friend was who knew about claims and now spells. Buffy frowned, “It’s so weird…every time something like this happens, my first instinct is still to run to Angel. I can’t believe it’s the same person. He’s completely different from the guy I knew.”

She glanced at Willow’s direction holding her book a little tighter as Willow whispered, “Well, sort of except….”

Buffy’s eyebrows went up in curiosity as she inquired, “Except what?”

Willow paused in her walking too look at Buffy stating, “You’re still the only thing he thinks about.” Buffy looked sad, as she started walking again not saying a word. Willow finally questioned her, “How are things with you?? He didn’t visit last night?”

Buffy shook her head as she stated, “I’m healing slowly. Physically and somewhat emotionally. Tonight we have to stop Cain and catch the werewolf.”

Willow nodded whispering, “Good luck.”

Buffy nodded and Willow decided, “I don’t think I’ll be at the library at lunch. I’m gonna stop and talk to Ms. Calendar about the dis-invite spell.”

Buffy looked sheepishly towards Willow and paused handing her the bag of the book and leftover ingredients. Willow glanced at her, “What’s this?”

Buffy looked embarrassed as she admitted, “It’s the leftover ingredients to the dis-invite spell…”

Willow raised her eyebrow, “Um Buffy? This was in the library, how did you get it?”

Buffy shuffled her feet before starting to walk away and Willow decided to press the issue, “Did you sneak into the library to get it?”

Buffy nodded, “I needed it. Angelus was touching me…I was afraid he’d rape me or something worse and I needed it.”

Willow nodded and patted her friend’s shoulder, “I understand. I’ll give this to Ms. Calendar explaining that I tried to do it myself and failed.”

Buffy smiled gratefully towards her friend, “Thanks” just as Xander caught up to them on his skateboard, “Hurry up girls, the bell just rang!”

Willow and Buffy waved to each other taking off in separate directions to go to their classes leaving Buffy with a sense of uneasiness as she felt guilt for protecting herself and not her friend and for her actions the night before.


Chapter End Notes:
So before I get reviews complaining about Buffy's behavior with Spike keep in mind this is a 17 year old. She hasn't been completely ruined by Angelus yet and in fact she's being protected in a way by this vampire. So I think I could see her actions totally taking place in this situation!