Author's Chapter Notes:
Written for taboo_spuffy’s Fantasy Island Challenge: William and/or Elizabeth arrive on a private island to have their ultimate sexual fantasies fulfilled… but it comes with a price. The island rules state that anything goes… except falling in love with their assigned lover. Yet it does, occasionally, happen, they know. But emotional attachment is frowned upon, and can result in both parties being shipped off the island without explanation.



Beta: dusty273

A/N: This is my first fanfic, and my muse is fueled by feedback, so please feed the feedback monkey!
A/N2: This chapter went over in word count, and I had to split it into two parts. Please read 4a first or this will only make minimal sense.
Part 4b: The Waiting Game

The first hour of the tour was pure torture. Every time they had a moment alone, William would sneak a hand under Elizabeth’s skirt, tweak one of her nipples, or whisper naughty little promises of what he wanted to do to her into her ear. He brought her to a simmer over and over, only to back off right before anything that could truly satisfy her.

Once Elizabeth settled into the rhythm of the afternoon—and realized that there was no way she was going to get William to buckle and drag her back to the room like she wanted—she began to relax and enjoy the tour.

The Island was phenomenal. She had traveled a fair amount for her business over the years, but she had never seen any location quite like this one. The resort itself was spectacular, but she guessed features like the rolling golf course and the sparkling blue Infinity pool actually got very little usage, as very few of the guests seemed to leave their rooms.

From the flight over, Elizabeth knew that all twenty-five rooms in the hotel were currently booked, as all twenty-five seats on her flight in had been occupied. However, she had only seen a scattered handful of people, other than the service staff, since they had stepped foot outside their suite. Probably they weren’t currently being tortured into erotic submission by a British hottie while on a foot tour.

Probably.

* * *

The temperature outside climbed as the afternoon sun drifted higher into the sky, and Elizabeth’s personal temperature was on the same trajectory. In the beginning, William’s sneaky ministrations had been fewer and further apart, giving her time to return to almost-normal in between touches, but as the day went on, his taunting of her body became more frequent, never allowing her to return to a less feverish state. She had reached a simmer by the second hour, and she was two licks short of rolling boil by the end of the third.

It was with a sigh of relief she realized that they had finally reached the end of the tour, which dropped them exactly on the lawn outside of the verandas of the guest suites. As Lorne gave them some parting tips and points of interest, William stepped in so close behind Elizabeth that she could feel him pressing, hard, up against her. She clenched her fists as he ground himself against her ass lightly, dropping his head forward so he could whisper to her as she tried to keep up the pretense of listening to their tour guide.

“You feel so good, luv. All warm from the sun and pliable, just waiting for me. So much tension in you…” His voice rolled over her like a sensual wave, pulling her along in the undertow. As she succumbed, her eyes drifted shut and she let herself feel nothing but his voice.

“Can’t wait to eat your pussy, pet. I just know you’re going to be bloody delicious.”

* * *

William suppressed a satisfied grin as Elizabeth’s head flew up. Got her attention with that one, I did. She gave a barely audible sigh and pressed back into him. He could feel the heat and the tension radiating through the thin cotton of their clothes. “What do you say, sweetheart, you ready to go back to the room?”

He punctuated his question by slipping one hand into the top of her dress, stroking her nipple into hardness as she tried to gather herself. Then, just as quickly, the hand was gone.

She spun around to glare at him, and the heat in his eyes stopped the fiery retort dead in her throat. Lust so thick it choked the air around them, enveloping them. A prickly, burning heat spread over her skin like wildfire as she struggled with words.

“Room… please?” He quirked an eyebrow at her, and she was stumped for a moment before catching on to what he was waiting for. “…Sir?

He grinned with pleasure and the fire flared even brighter between them as they stared at each other, until finally he grabbed her hand and they rushed back up the clamshell path back towards the room.

* * *

As Elizabeth fumbled with the card key in the lock, William pressed himself against her, effectively pinning her to the door. He kept her there, trapped, for a moment as he inhaled her scent, licking a trail from the base of her neck out along her collarbone. She shivered, and he spun her in his arms, one hand sliding over a tanned expanse of thigh while the other cradled her head a second before his lips came crashing down upon hers.

She tasted both sweet and salty, a combination of her natural vanilla flavor and the salt air they had been walking around in, and it intoxicated him. His tongue took deep plunges into her mouth, and she sagged back against the door, pinned in place by his tongue and hands.

He pulled back to look at her from underneath hooded lids, and Elizabeth realized that playing their game all day had driven him just as mad as it had driven her, the energy and tension now radiating off from both their frames.

William’s hand released her thigh to slide around her, working for a split second until with a gentle beep the door lock disengaged.

They tumbled back into the room, kissing passionately for a few more moments until they pulled apart, both breathing heavily.

William took a second to gather himself before he allowed his gaze to be drawn to Elizabeth’s chest, which was rising and falling as she struggled for air. Another button had come undone at some point in their grope-fest, and now a more generous portion of her cleavage was visible, her smooth skin showing a faint sheen of perspiration.

He walked her backwards over to a burgundy leather wingback chair, sitting himself down before arranging Elizabeth in his lap, straddling him, still fully clothed. He unbuttoned her dress slowly and carefully, each separate button making the wait until more of her skin was exposed more interminable. When he finally reached the bottom, he slid the dress down her arms, carefully laying it to the side as she sat on his thighs trembling.

He allowed himself a moment to fully appreciate the beauty in his lap. She was naked save for the garter belt, stockings, and bra, and she was magnificent. Responsive to his slightest touch, and so eager for him.

Slipping back into gear, he raised an eyebrow. “Why are those beautiful eyes on me, luv? I told you, eyes down. I’ve let you get away with several bits of impudence, but now that we’re alone, I won’t be so forgiving.”

The shiver that passed through her body at his words didn’t go unnoticed by either of them, and she shifted unconsciously in his lap. Big mistake.

“Elizabeth!” She looked up at him, startled and swallowed at his rough tone. “Did I tell you it was okay to move?”

Understanding passed over her face, and she dropped her eyes submissively. Good girl.

“No.”

“No what?” His tone held a warning to it.

“No… sir.” She chewed on her bottom lip.

“Damn right. You do not move until I tell you to. You are not to give yourself any kind of pleasure. Any pleasure you get will be orchestrated by me, and me alone.”

She kept her eyes lowered until he brought her chin up on his index finger.

“Are we clear?”

When she didn’t respond instantly, he pinched the inside of her thigh in warning. “Yes, sir.”

He chuckled soft and low, the sound thick in the air. “Good girl.” He deftly unhooked her bra with one hand, drawing it down her arms until it joined her dress on the floor. Her breasts tumbled out into his waiting hands, and he thumbed her nipples gently until a whimper rose from her throat. “Such pretty little rosebuds.”

He lifted one knee to nudge her further up his lap, closer to his questing mouth, until she was sitting directly over his erection. He licked and sucked first one nipple and then the other as he slowly began to move against her.

Elizabeth could feel her feminine moisture flowing freely as the fabric of his pants rubbed against her nether lips with a gentle glide. She forced herself not to react too much, not to grab him and grind herself wantonly on him as she was so desperate to do. William held her behind her thighs as he rotated his hips slowly beneath her, pulling her into his movement as she bit her lip, lost in lust but trying desperately not to moan.

Sensing her breaking point rapidly approaching, William took his advantage and seized her hips, slamming her down on him hard, just once.

A startled cry flew from her lips at the unexpected stimulation. “Ohhh…” She tried to regain control of herself, but she knew it was too late.

William stood up abruptly, saving her from tumbling to the floor with an arm around her waist, and grinned evilly at her. “Now you’ve done it, sweetness. That one’s gonna cost you…”

She kept her eyes on the floor, trying no to make her situation worse, and she heard the sounds of a zipper, and then clothes dropping to the floor. William stepped forward and ran his hands up the outside of both her thighs, slowly unsnapping the garters and disengaging the garter belt until she was left before him in nothing but flesh-colored thigh-highs.

She was a vision, pressing her knees together while she stood, her thighs already slick with her juices. He stepped around her, retrieving something from the credenza before resuming his position in the armchair, beckoning her back to her former position in his lap.

She swung one leg over his naked thighs before delicately settling herself against his cock, fumbling for some semblance of self-control. Her position laid her completely open for him, and he startled a slow, torturous slide of his cock over her labia, careful to avoid her clit.

Elizabeth could feel the tingling and the pressure welling up inside her, and she forced it down as much as she could. It was getting harder and harder not to just impale herself on him but this, the waiting, was possibly the sweetest agony she had ever known. They settled into the slick slide of flesh over flesh for a couple of moments until William noticed her thighs beginning to shake and abruptly ceased all movement.
Elizabeth ground her teeth together to keep from crying out in frustration and clamped her thighs tight around the outside of his, willing them to cease and desist all trembling activity.

“Lean back, sweetheart, and put your hands on my knees.” Elizabeth complied, arching her back so that her upper body was leaning away from William.

“Very nice. That should help ease the stimulation just a little bit.” William handed her the condom he had palmed. “Put this on me, nice and slow.”

Elizabeth could have jumped for joy. Finish line in sight, she carefully grasped his swollen cock in her hand, rubbing her thumb over the weeping head before rolling the latex sheath down over him. He looked so good and hard she practically wept. So close…

She shifted against him, rising up on her knees, and he stopped her just as she poised herself to take him inside, swollen tip nudging the slippery flesh aside. She let out an involuntary whimper, and he swallowed a smile before leaning in for the kill. “And remember, no matter how good it feels, you… cannot… come.”

Elizabeth’s breath caught in her throat; in her eagerness to get him back inside of her, she had forgotten that little rule.

Before she had time to recover, William began a slow, easy slide deep into her. She was so well-prepared that she was able to take him all the way inside with the first stroke, and the very second she felt herself reach the base of his cock, she quaked with an unexpected orgasm, head falling back in ecstasy.

William gritted his teeth, struggling not to come as she strangled his cock in her warm, wet haven. Bloody hell! Just from penetration… He let her ride out the aftershocks, and then lifted her off his cock. When she finally focused her eyes on him again there was guilt written all over her face. He had asked one thing of her, and try as she might, she had not been able to obey. Even worse than that was the fact that her spontaneous orgasm had not decreased the heat within her, but merely added to the need raging throughout her.

William smiled, pressing his hand up against her to make sure she stayed bowed back over his legs. “Not enough, luv?”

A flash of indignance crossed her face at his arrogance, quickly wiped away by the raw want that replaced it.

“I’ve been playing your body like a harp all day; did you really think one little orgasm was going to be able to satisfy you?”

Elizabeth’s body was taut with tension, stretched out across his so tightly it looked like it was going to snap. She held her position as he rubbed his prick against her, giving her just enough friction to increase the tension, but nowhere near enough to satisfy the need that was threatening to consume her.

“I was going to give you what you wanted, little girl, but since you went ahead and took it without permission now you’re going to have to wait longer to really come.” He held her in that position, thumb rubbing in swirls around her slippery clit until he noticed her arms start to shake from trying to hold her position.

Gathering her in his arms, he walked them both over to the bed, depositing her in the very center and arranging himself between her knees. He pressed her thighs apart, taking her own hands to hold herself behind her knees, forcing her thighs to open wider for him.

He grinned down at her, examining her sex carefully until she started to writhe under him. Taking his cue, he took one, long, satisfying lick of her slit from rear to clit.

“OH!” She pulled her knees further towards her chest, her grip tightening as she tried to force down the orgasm that was threatening to tear through her. He had already promised to make her wait even longer because of her first indiscretion; she couldn’t afford another one.

William paused and then began a slow, moist torture of her sex. He hadn’t really gotten the chance to taste her yet, and he took the opportunity to introduce himself with gentle licks, flicks of his tongue designed to memorize her feel and taste. He breathed her scent in, consumed by her as she was by him.

The slow slide of his tongue had her panting, and he no longer tried to stop her from making noise, content to listen to the pants and sighs that his attentions were coaxing from her. He worked her over for what seemed like ages, bring her closer and closer to release and then backing off just before she could break.

* * *

Elizabeth was drunk. Really, really drunk. Flying, actually. She had been drunk on wine more than once, and she had smoked the obligatory joint during her freshman year of college, but it was nothing—nothing—compared to the intoxication she was feeling right now. Her extremities were tingling and her legs were stiff as she desperately tried to keep the crest building inside of her down. It felt like she was moving underwater, and she had lost all powers of coherent speech. Her muscles ached and her soul wept for the release he kept dangling just out her reach. She realized William had stopped his oral caress and was waiting for an answer to a question she had clearly not heard him ask.

She blinked, trying to fight her way through the fog. “Hunh?”

He grinned, taking in her glazed expression, and took pity on her. “I said, do you want to come?”

Dear God, yes!!! If he could finally take away the ache inside of her, she was pretty sure she would throw a parade in his honor.

“Yes, please… sir!” She remembered at the last minute.

He rewarded her with a soft kiss to her thigh. “Good girl. Now, let go of your knees.” She let her legs fall down and out on either side of him. She had the distinct feeling that this was going to be Epic.

He took her nearest hand in his, guiding it until it rested flat against her taut belly. “Keep that right there.” He slowly slid two fingers into her quivering flesh, a fresh flood of moisture greeting him. She gasped and tried not to wiggle, soclosesoclosesoclose…

He curled his fingers inside her, searching for the roughened bundle of nerves. “Press down with your hand, sweetheart, until you can feel my fingers.”

She dutifully pushed her hand flatter into her stomach, stopping when she could feel his questing fingertips beneath her skin from the inside. Being able to feel him from both the inside and the outside simultaneously was both erotic and slightly obscene, but it was nothing compared to what happened when he started to rub his fingertips in a circular motion over her interior walls.

“What are you… oh… what… ohhhh…”

He smiled up at her. “Now push down really hard, luv.”

She complied, and instantly felt an alien, more intense sensation sweeping over her as his fingers worked inside of her.

“What--” She broke off in panic, looking at him. He eased off slightly, still rubbing but more slowly.

“Don’t worry, luv, you’re not going to wet the bed. When I tell you to, bear down like you’re trying to force me out.” She looked at him warily, and he gave her a reassuring half-smile. “Trust me?”

She nodded and slowly relaxed back into the bed. He resumed working her with vigor, and she felt the sensation building inside her once again, deeper and more furious before.

“Oh…” Liquid heat was rushing through her veins, dragging her down.

He smiled at her, feeling the flow of her juices over his fingers become more copious and more urgent, and watched his fingers disappearing and reappearing inside of her. When he felt her abdomen grow tense again, he rubbed furiously. “Now, bear down now.

She complied, and he was rewarded with a virtual flood of her come, flowing out over his had, down over his wrists, and soaking into the bedsheets beneath her. Pleasure flowed throughout her body, shaking her limbs and making every part of her flutter. It was different coming this way; instead of the usual sharp crest with a sudden stop, this was a slow, rolling release that pulled her under and swept her away.

He had to grind himself against the mattress, hard, to stave off his own orgasm at the sight of her in her moment of abject rapture, and he stroked her gently as she came down, removing his fingers and crawling up her body to position his prick at her entrance.

He slid inside of her easily, and she welcomed him back with languid thrusts. Still riding the crest of her orgasm, she was tightening around him in minutes, and the pressure he had been fighting all day raced through him. He gave one more sharp thrust and then arched his back, falling over her as the release he had been denying himself all day overtook him, dragging her along in the undertow.

He rolled to the side, never withdrawing from her body as they lay face-to-face, breathing heavily, eyes still closed.

Elizabeth regained her power of speech first. “That was… amazing…” She shifted her leg further up on him, draping it around his waist. She wrinkled her nose at the feel of the damp sheets under her rear. “And a little messy.”

William laughed, eyes still closed. “Beautiful, that. Freaking fantastic, watching your honey pour over my fingers.”

A minor tremor raced through her at his words. “I never thought that was possible.”

“What?” He opened bright blue eyes at her and moved a sweaty lock of hair off of her cheek, refocusing on her face.

“You know, the g-spot orgasm. I thought it was an urban legend.” She gave a blissful sigh.

“What, like Bigfoot?” he teased her.

“You know, created by Cosmo to sell more magazines to women with unsatisfying sex lives.” She rolled onto her back, separating them with a small murmur of discontent. “Never been so happy to be wrong in all my life.”

William smiled sleepily, lacing his fingers through hers and bringing her hand up to his mouth so he could brush a kiss over her knuckles. “Glad to hear you enjoyed, pet.”

He was just giving himself over to exhaustion when Elizabeth’s voice, drowsy but indignant, broke through the haze of sleep as it was descending.

“Wait… did you just compare my orgasm to Sasquatch?



TBC