Author's Chapter Notes:
Written for taboo_spuffy’s Fantasy Island Challenge: William and/or Elizabeth arrive on a private island to have their ultimate sexual fantasies fulfilled… but it comes with a price. The island rules state that anything goes… except falling in love with their assigned lover. Yet it does, occasionally, happen, they know. But emotional attachment is frowned upon, and can result in both parties being shipped off the island without explanation.

A/N: This is my first fanfic, and I welcome any feedback and constructive criticism. Please feed the feedback monkey.

Beta: dusty273
Part 3: The Watching Game



I’m not gonna touch you, but you are… And I’m gonna watch.”



* * *



Elizabeth stood frozen for a minute, staring down at William with an odd combination of lust and self-consciousness.



William bided his time for a moment, and then got to his feet and led Buffy gently by the hand to sit on the edge of the bed. He leaned towards her, brushing a stray lock of hair off of one flushed cheek. “If you don’t want to do this, we can stop now. You just need to say the word.”



Elizabeth worried her lower lip between her teeth, but she didn’t try to move away from William’s touch or cover her nudity, which he took as a good sign.



“Luv, this is all about you. I’m here with you because you wanted it, wished for it. I can give you everything you’ve ever wanted from a man but not been able to ask for. No recriminations, no guilt. After this weekend, we both walk out of here, and we’ll never see each other again, so you have no reason to be embarrassed or ashamed of what we do. You won’t make a fool of yourself, and can ask me to do any naughty little thing your heart has ever wished for, and I won’t judge you.”



As he spoke, William realized that he needed this weekend every bit as much as the petite blonde sitting next to him and asked her softly, “Are you in or out?”



After a moment’s debate, Elizabeth chin came up and she met William’s gaze, a slow, devilish smile quirking the corner of her mouth.



He had his answer, and he slid back to his knees on the floor in front of her in a flash. He dropped one chaste kiss on each of her knees before starting to slip off the buttons on his shirt.



* * *



Elizabeth felt like she felt as if she was treading on uneven ground as his alabaster chest was revealed button by button, unsure exactly as to how he intended this to play out. “I don’t know how to start…”



He smiled at her. “How do you usually start?”

She looked puzzled, so he clarified, “I mean, how do you start touching yourself? I want you to show me how you touch yourself, late at night, when you’re all alone under the covers, and there’s no one but you to soothe that ache deep inside…”

Her slight flush became a full-blown blush that he found just bloody adorable. Bare-ass naked in front of a virtual stranger, but blushing at the thought of talking about masturbation. He removed his shirt and folded it carefully, laying it to the side.

Elizabeth stared at his naked chest for a moment. Those were… good abs to have…

Realizing he was stopping at the shirt, she pouted and he smirked, dipping his chin slightly towards her breasts. She caught on and slid her hands up over her torso, gliding her fingertips slowly around the curves of her breasts, avoiding the nipples as she placed feather-light touches here and there, taunting herself with the promise of pleasure.

William’s hands started moving again, slowly unbuckling his belt and sliding it free of the loops and leaving it beside the discarded shirt as his eyes never straying away from her hands.

“Such lovely breasts you have, kitten. And I can’t wait to taste them. You’re all flushed and trembling; love you like that. Your nipples look like they could use some attention from those delicate fingertips, though.”

She slid her fingers lightly around the little pink buds as a wave of desire rushed over her. Her gaze snapped up to meet William’s, and her hesitance flew right out the window. She met his eyes with a fiery intensity, all doubt gone with only hunger remaining.

She palmed the mounds roughly and pinched her nipples, flicking her thumbs over them until her head fell back with a throaty moan at the intensity of the feeling.

William took the opportunity to remove his pants, and when she opened her eyes to meet the heat of his gaze again, he was standing before her naked.

After a split second of surprise, she treated her eyes to a slow trek downward, drinking in his pale, smooth skin, his finely toned chest, the narrow trail of light brown hair leading down to a…

Ho-ly SHIT! A cock like that should be preceded be a drum roll. Or at the very least, a ‘ta-dah!’

It was perfect: long, thick, and achingly hard, with just a tip of pre-come glistening at the slit of its belled head. The ache within Elizabeth increased tenfold just by looking at it, and her tongue unconsciously flicked out to lick her suddenly dry lips, an action which caused it to jump slightly.

William wrapped one large hand around his shaft, stroking it slowly as he slid back to the floor to kneel in front of Elizabeth. He used his free hand to move her knees further apart as he sat perched in front of her, eyes perfectly aligned with her thighs.

When she parted her legs even farther, he saw her beautiful nether lips laid open for him, and he had to squeeze himself briefly at the base to hold himself in check. She fondled one breast languidly as he refocused on her.

“As luscious as your tits are, luv, do you really wait this long to touch your beautiful quim?” The question was asked for his sake as much as hers; as much as he loved watching her tiny fingers cup her breasts, really, he was dying for her to move southward.

Elizabeth was no idiot, and she sensed this game--and the agonizingly slow pace of it--was getting to him just as much as it was getting to her. She decided to make him wait just a little bit longer. Enjoying his vaguely strained expression, she held his stare as she trailed one hand lower to caress her bare, tanned belly. William growled his approval and resumed a slow, loose rubbing of his hardened prick, breaking the rhythm every so often to run a thumb over the slippery head.

Her own feeling of power grew with her arousal at seeing him, seeing the reaction she was provoking in him, and she became bolder, letting her legs fall further apart as her right hand finally reached its destination.

She had known she was wet, really wet, but as she traced her slit with one fingertip--one increasingly slippery fingertip--she realized she was more turned on than she had ever been in her life.

She watched the path of William’s hand for a moment as it caressed his cock, and she started tracing her labia at the same time, mirroring his motions.

“I like to start softly, not too much…” She eased off her pace, allowing herself to enjoy each slow pass of her finger, “I usually go nice and easy for a little while, just getting myself ready, so I’m really nice and wet…”

William’s throat went suddenly went dry as he listened to her low, dreamy voice and watched the movement of her hand as if hypnotized. He had chosen this particular game from her list because he had both wanted to learn how she pleasured herself, and because it was one that would give her a little more time to become comfortable with herself in front of him before she became comfortable with him. And judging by the fluttering eyelids, the parted lips, and the heavy breaths escaping from her luscious mouth, she had not only broken out of her shell, but she was currently stomping on the itty bitty remnants of it.

He gathered his focus. “What is it you’re waiting for, sweetheart?”

Her voice had become a virtual whisper as she watched his hand gliding up and down, down and up his erection, and felt the response in her own body.

Her left hand abandoned her breast and slid down to join the right, holding her lips open and giving William one hell of a view. He suddenly empathized with Elizabeth’s sudden bout of thirst before. If I didn’t need a bloody glass of water then, I certainly could do with one---

Her husky voice broke his thought. “I like it to be nice and slick…”

“What do you need to be so slippery for?” He rasped.

“I like it when my fingers can just slide right over… my… clit…” As she said the word, her right hand suddenly found her prize and her fingers began circling the erect little pearl gently.

William bit back a groan as he increased his pace on himself, using his pre-come to lubricate the motion until his dick was glistening and his movements were entirely fluid. He could feel it throbbing, and he started letting his thumb rub against the sensitive spot on the underside on every upstroke.

* * *

Elizabeth was gone, lost to lust as she worked her fingers faster over her clit and watched William pump his cock more roughly in his hand. Every variation she made in strength or tempo he mimicked until they were both panting, reveling in the desire threatening to crash over them like a tidal wave, and at the same time wanting to draw out the exquisite pleasure for as long as possible.

William squeezed his heavy balls with one hand as he continued to grip himself in the other, never ceasing his motion. “You look so fucking hot doing that… I could watch your delicate hands rubbing that slippery little clit forever. Such a gorgeous quim you have. Love to see you all dark pink, suffused with blood and throbbing in need. Go ahead… could watch you fingering your glistening pussy forever.”

At his words, a tremor ran through Elizabeth, and she abandoned all efforts to prolong reaching her climax. She slowly slipped one finger between the slippery folds and redoubled her efforts on her clit, massaging it with her index and middle fingers.

As soon as he watched her slide her finger deep inside herself, any restraint William still had left snapped like an old rubber band. He began working himself furiously, gripping and releasing with each stroke as he felt the familiar tingling working its way up from his toes.

“Talk to me, luv…” he begged, “tell me how you feel… how it feels inside you…”

Elizabeth’s voice was broken, uneven between gasps. “Feels so hot… so wet… feels like a fever… burning me up… fuck, feels so wet… never so wet…” She fell back onto the bed, her hands still rubbing busily between her thighs.

“Oh God, William, I think…” Her voice was rising in pitch as her orgasm grew closer. She stopped slamming her fingers inside her pussy to frantically polish her clit as her legs started to shake. “I’m gonna… Ohhh, William…”

“Come for me, sweetheart. Want to see you come around your fingers,” he managed to choke out.

Her climax hit her fast and hard, wracking her with spasms from head to toe. “WILLIAM!!!”

At the first sign of tremors between her slippery thighs, he had risen to stand over her, balls tightening, and as she screamed his name in climax, he gritted his teeth and his hot come splashed across her stomach, tattooing her skin in glistening spurts.

* * *

After he came he collapsed next to her on the bed, propping his head up on one elbow to look at her as one finger swirled lazily through the fluid on her stomach, painting his come across her breasts and rubbing it into her nipples.

Buffy opened one eye to look up at him. “That’s gross.” Her tone of voice remained unconvinced.

He grinned, carefully covering his whole palm in his fluids before sliding it down between her legs as began slowly rubbing his hand against her inner thighs, blending his semen with her juices. “You don’t sound convinced, sweetheart.”

She opened the other eye to glower at him with an utter lack of conviction. “It’s gross. Very gross. Stop it.” She didn’t try to move his hand away, instead pressing into his touch.

He singsonged, “Somebody needs convincing…”

She quirked that same evil smile at him again, raising one perfect eyebrow at him. “And what are you going to do to convince me?”

“Don’t really have to.” He wormed an arm under her shoulders and gathered her against him to coax her further up the bed so that they were reclining against a pile of pillows facing each other. “You’re already convinced.”

She fixed him with a faux glare. “Am not.”

“Are too.”

“Am not.”

He leaned close enough to tap her nose for emphasis. “You… are…”

She felt the stirrings of desire again from his mere proximity, and wiggled a little closer to him, breathing in his scent. “How could you possibly presume to know that?”

He ghosted one hand up the outside of her hip, encouraging her to move in even closer before he started rubbing slow, gentle circles at the small of her back. “Because…” Circle. “Your reactions,” circle, “tell me all,” circle, “I need to know.”

Her eyes fluttered shut as she enjoyed the simple sensation. “And what are they telling you right now?”

He did that tongue-curling thing again, and Elizabeth felt her arousal grow thick again deep inside her. She rubbed her thighs together--just the slightest of motions, but William caught it. His grin grew more predatory.

“They’re telling me that you, are in fact, a liar.” His hand dropped lower, cupping the swell of her ass as he drew her flush against him. “They’re telling me that you are not grossed out. They’re telling me that you are extremely turned on.”

She moved her head over onto the same pillow as his, her lips coming to a halt a whisper away from his. “And how do you intend to prove your theory?”

He kissed her gently, drawing her lower lip in between his teeth and nipping it before pulling away. “My dear Elizabeth,” he kissed her neck, “do pay attention.”

He dropped another soft kiss on her collarbone, and his idle hand rolled her onto her back and parted her thighs as he rose up over her. “You always tell me what I need to know, whether you realize it or not.”

She sighed and shifted her hips, trying to encourage his hand to where she wanted him. “So what is my body telling you right now?”

“It’s telling me that you want me to… touch you…” his hand began a torturous slow ascent towards her core, “right…” he continued until she could feel the heat from his hand emanating against her nether lips, “here…”

His lips descended upon hers hungrily at the same time his hand finally—finally—came into contact with her moist pussy. She kissed him back just as passionately, her clever little tongue parting his lips to explore his mouth as her hips started undulating against his hand.

William rubbed his thumb carefully over his her labia, gathering dew as he slowly worked another finger into her folds. He could feel her juices seeping out around his gentle touch, and finally sank one long, slender finger inside her.

Elizabeth let out a little mewl at the penetration and let her knees fall further apart, giving him more room to work his magic. He kissed his way down her neck and around each nipple before worrying each bud back to hardness.

She felt wonderful wrapped around his finger, tight and soft, hot and wet, and he pressed his reawakening erection against her hip, grinding lightly. He couldn’t wait for the chance to replace his finger with something… more substantial… but he wanted to reawaken her desire slowly first.

* * *

Elizabeth felt his cock pressing hard against her, and hazarded a quick glance downward. Sure enough, he was hard again. And so soon. Yay! The universe seemed to be paying her back in spades for the two-year shitstorm it had given her.

She reached over and wrapped one small hand around his erection, and when she heard his sudden gasp, she squeezed gently. He groaned, grinding himself more insistently against her soft skin. “Elizabeth, if you don’t stop that soon, I’m not going to be able to take this slow much longer.”

She grinned cheekily at him. “Who said I wanted slow?”

He gaped at her for a moment before letting out a growl. In one swift move, he rolled to his side, retrieved a condom where he’d left them on the bedside table, and rolled back over to settle himself between her legs. He quickly rolled the condom down his shaft, never taking his eyes off of her warm, waiting body. With an evil grin, he gathered both of her small wrists with one large hand to pin them on the pillow above her head.

He wrapped his other hand around his shaft and started rubbing the head of his cock against her slippery folds. She cooed and rolled her hips, trying to draw him inside her.

“Naughty girl. It’s not nice to tease,” he whispered, continuing to taunt her with the gentle slip of his silky head over her clit as she drew her legs up and around him, pulling him closer to gain more friction. “Do you like it when I tease you?”

The combination of the stimulation on her clit and his throaty voice at her ear nearly drove Elizabeth over the edge, and she rasped, “Inside me. Now.”

Okay, fuck slow. He positioned himself at her entrance and slipped just the head of his cock inside her. She whimpered.

He moved his hips slightly forward, pressing himself into her channel slowly enough that she wanted to cry. Then, instead of going further, he reversed and pulled back, then advanced again, until he was slowly fucking just the head of his prick into her.

She wiggled her hips, trying to draw him deeper, but he just gave her his own slow smile, enjoying the slight discomfort he was inflicting. His grip tightened on her pinned hands, and his free hand came up to toy with one erect pink nipple. He could feel the flow of her juices increasing around his cock, and he loved how she was responding to his particular brand of torture so much he decided to up the ante.

“When I tell you I want to take things slow, I expect you to listen, luv,” he murmured against the shell of her ear. “In fact, when I tell you anything, I expect you to listen.”

Her eyes, previously closed in agonized pleasure, flew open at his raspy command, eyeing him warily. He reassured her, still whispering against her ear.

“It’s your game, kitten. You say stop, we stop. Bottom always controls the game by reaction. And your reaction tells me so far that you love this.” His hips continued their languid roll against hers. “But if at any time you need to stop, you cry ‘break.’ Literally, say that word, and I’ll stop.

“But until you do, until that word falls from those lovely lips, I’m in charge. You may have wanted this. You may have wished for it, cried for it, screamed for it--and if I’m as good as I think I am, you may yet beg for it—but unless you say the word, I’m driving. Understand?”

She looked up at him for a moment, debating what he was asking her, and she was struck by how easy it was to ask for something on a form, and how different it actually felt to have your wish granted. Questions filled out months ago with her deepest, previously unexpressed desires of her heart and body had led her here, to this moment, to this man’s arms, enthralled by the hypnotic sound of his voice washing over her.

It wasn’t such a hard decision after all.

When he saw what he had been waiting for flash in her eyes, William fisted his free hand into her hair, grabbing a golden handful to yank her head backwards uncomfortably. “I said,” he growled against her throat, nipping her once across her jugular, his words measured and deliberate, “do… you… understand?”

Elizabeth nodded, dropping her eyes in submission.

“Good girl.” He rewarded her by seating himself deep inside her with one solid thrust.

Fuck, you feel amazing!” He took a minute to gain control of himself, wanting to make sure he wasn’t going to embarrass himself by shooting off inside her immediately.

“OH!!!” Her head snapped back, her eyes shut, and her walls fluttered around him, welcoming his invasion with another flood of moisture. He felt amazing, buried deeper inside her than any man had ever been, and he fit her so perfectly she wanted to weep. He was so thick and hard it felt like he was going to split her in two, but she couldn’t think of a better way to go.

He kept her arms positioned above her head as he drove into her hard for a couple strokes, and then eased into slower, shallower thrusts for the next few. She arched her back up, pressing her hard nipples against his chest, as she reached blindly for his lips, and he kissed her slowly, savoring her taste before breaking free to catch his breath.

“Feel so wonderful, kitten. Wrapped around me so tightly, you are. So perfect, so tight and wet, makes it so much easier to fuck you…”

She groaned, way beyond coherent words at this point, and lifted her knees higher, drawing him deeper inside of her.

“Want it deeper, luv? Want me to go a little bit harder… make it hurt just a little bit more?”

At Elizabeth’s answering moan, he slid a hand under her ass, pressing her up towards him and tilting her pelvis so he slid across her clit with every one of his thrusts.

Her gasps and moans were rapidly turning into screams and wails, and she starting muttering one word desperately over and over against his throat.

“Please… please… please…” She let out a high-pitched keening sound, and William could feel her pussy starting to quiver around his cock in the most delicious fashion.

“What’s that, sweetness?” he crooned, slipping one hand between them as he continued to pound into her relentlessly. “Do you want to come?”

She arched further up into him, whimpering as the waves of pleasure creeping over her intensified.

“Got to tell me what you want, luv.” He danced a fingertip over her clit, a tiny shock ran through her, but it wasn’t enough to send her over the edge.

“Please… William…” she pleaded. “Please, come with me… I can’t wait… ohGODPLEASE!"

Any self-restraint William might have had was gone with her simple words, and he let go of her wrists, gathering her to him with one hand while the other hand lent gracious fingertips to rub her steadily where they were joined.

She writhed. She gasped. She moaned. And she sank perfectly even white teeth into William’s shoulder, instantly causing him to shoot his load. As she felt his cock pulsing within her, ecstasy flashed white hot through her blood, and she came harder than she ever had in her life, screaming her release and sobbing her pleasure until they both tumbled back to the bed, exhausted, sated, and slightly worse for wear.

* * *

Spike awoke with a start somewhere around 3a.m. He had a moment of disorientation at the posh surroundings, and then when he heard the sleepy sigh and felt a soft thigh pressed up against his own, he suddenly remembered.

Disengaging himself from the tousled blonde in the bed, he quietly rose and padded nude towards where he had left some of his things on the credenza. The doors to the veranda were still wide open from earlier, but the cool breeze rolling off the ocean circulated softly through the room, causing the gauzy curtains to billow and flow over the balmy air.

The night was pleasant, warm even, but humidity didn’t seem to hang as low in the air on The Island as it did in his current hometown of Los Angeles. Spike was vaguely curious as to where it was located to enjoy such an evenly temperate climate, but he knew better than to ask such questions to his brother-in-law. Family was family, sure, but business secrets were deeper than blood, and as Spike couldn’t even begin to venture a guess how much this particular secret was worth to Angel; he had long ago stopped trying to pry information out of him regarding this particular venture.

Spike clicked on the overhead fan, and the cooler air started to circulate more evenly throughout the suite, reaching even the previously neglected corners. He had always preferred open, free-flowing air to the artificially circulated, slightly stale-smelling air that seemed to pump out of every air conditioner in California. That had been one of his biggest challenges to endure when he migrated to the States ten years ago. Not the slang, or the wrong-side-of-the-road driving, but the bloody air conditioning that every building in L.A. had, necessitated by both the heat and the smog. Spike was British; he liked his buildings musty, slightly damp, and at least 200 years old.

* * *

Buffy awakened to the gentle snick of a Zippo lighting, and she slowly came to consciousness as the faint, slightly sweet smell of tobacco reached her nose. She was aware of her surroundings as her body luxuriated on the 900-million thread-count Egyptian cotton sheets she was loosely wrapped in, but she felt no need to let the hottie who was currently enjoying a cigarette at the table know that she was awake. One section of hair had fallen in a thin golden veil over her face; she could see him perfectly through it, but knew he could not see that her eyes had fluttered open. She was content to study him quietly. Curiously.

Head tilted up towards the ceiling, he exhaled a lazy stream of smoke towards the slowly rotating blades of the fan, and they both watched as it was swirled gently about until it dissipated into the night air.

Buffy studied him as the soft light off the veranda illuminated the planes of his face, making the sharp angles of his cheekbones seem even more dramatic.

She watched as his gaze returned to her, and he studied her as she studied him, both asking themselves unanswerable questions in their heads. Telling themselves stories about who the other was in their Other Life until Buffy fell back asleep, not feeling the gentle weight of Spike has he slid back into bed beside her and drifted off to sleep himself.


TBC