Author's Chapter Notes:
Spike fights to save Buffy's life.

A huge thanks to my lovely beta All4spike for getting this chapter back to me so fast!. Also a big thanks to Pixiecorn for the awesome banner.
Chapter 13

Sweet admissions

At the Magic Box, Giles had told Spike that Buffy had taken it upon herself to hunt down the demon responsible for the string of deaths of not just humans but demons too. Spike wondered if he should go out and help her with the hunt, but Giles had assured him that she would be taking all the necessary precautions before heading out. Deciding she would be fine, Spike had headed home for the night.

Moving through his apartment, he was intending to shower when he heard a frantic banging on the door. Turning, he quickly opened it to see Buffy.

“Buffy, I thought...” he started, only stopping when she collapsed into his arms. Grasping her tight, he felt intense heat radiating off her. “Buffy look at me,” he demanded, fear gripping him.

Her eyes fluttered open for a moment. “Demon touched me,” she choked out, her eyes fluttering closed.

Picking her up, he moved fast. Racing to the bathroom, he turned on the cold water. He needed to cool her down, and fast. Her clothes clung to her tightly and he knew that if he had any hope to save her life, they would have to come off.

“Buffy pet, I need to get you out of these clothes, we need to cool you down,” he told her before quickly removing her clothes and placing her into the shower.

She shuddered at the first shock of the cold spray hitting her skin and trying hard to standupright, she clung to the shower wall. She could feel her body shaking all over.

Spike contemplated calling Giles and telling him to bring ice, but he knew that by the time the watcher got there it would be too late and she would be dead. No, he was on his own. “Buffy look at me.” Touching her forehead as she turned to face him, he felt that she was still burning hot and he knew the cold spray from the shower wasn’t enough.

“Cold,” she muttered, leaning into his hand.

“Buffy, pet. I think the heat is cooking your brain.” He knew he needed to get her to the hospital. A part of him knew he may not get there in time but he was out of options.

“No,” she groaned. “You cold, me hot,” she moaned, leaning into his hand more desperately, seeking the coolness his skin offered.

“It’s going to be okay luv,” he told her. Understanding what she was trying to tell him, he stripped down and stepped into the shower with her. “Hold onto me luv,” he requested as he wrapped his arms around her.

She did as he asked, wrapping her arms around his lean body and pulling herself as close to him as possible. She couldn’t stop the moan that slipped from her mouth at the feel of his cold skin. After a few moments, Spike felt her skin slowly starting to cool.

“Buffy?” he whispered into her hair, trying to figure out if she was still awake.

As she slowly lifted her head to look at him, he noticed she looked much more alert. Her skin had returned to its healthyl pink colour and her temperature had almost returned to normal.

“What happened pet?” he asked, cupping her cheek.

“I had him down, he was all but dead when he touched me on the face, and the heat was overwhelming,” she informed him.

“And where is the demon now?” he asked, intending on going out and making it pay over and over again for daring to touch her.

“Dead, I finished him off.”

Nodding his head, he moved in to hug her close, thanking what ever god was out there that she was okay.

Buffy could feel herself responding to the sensation of his naked body against hers, he felt so good.

Her arousal flooded Spike’s senses. He felt his body respond to her almost immediately and silently scolded himself, She almost dies you git and you’re thinking about shagging her!

Feeling her shiver, he knew that now she was getting too cold. “Let’s get you out of here pet.” He felt her nod against his chest, so moving to turn off the shower, he helped her step out and wrapped a towel around her naked form before doing the same to himself.

Buffy followed Spike into his bedroom. She had been surprised when he had wrapped her in a towel. Yeah okay, she was cold but she knew he had been turned on. She had felt his erection spring to life in the shower and she had hoped he would take her then, but now he was searching through drawers looking for clothes for them both.

“Here you go, pet.” He turned, passing her a black shirt and boxers. “I’ll give you some privacy,” he said, heading for the bedroom door.

“Spike.” He stopped, turning to face her. “You don’t have to. I want you to stay.” He looked confused for a moment before she let the towel fall from her body, leaving her naked to his stare.

Spike swallowed hard, trying to stay calm, and as much as he knew he should turn away, he just couldn’t. She was a vision; her wet golden locks clung to her flawless sun kissed skin. Her breast was round and firm, her stomach flat and taut and her mound hairless and glistening with need. He felt himself go painfully hard at the sight of her as he tried to calm himself.

“Buffy...” he started to protest, but she quickly stopped him by moving forward and pressing a finger to his lips.

“Before Faith came back, we where starting something… and then suddenly it stopped. I let it happen ‘cause I knew how hard it was for her to return, but now I think it’s time we started again... unless you don’t want me?” she said nervously, looking down.

“Buffy pet,” he said, lifting her face to look into her eyes. “I have never wanted anyone more, but...” He started shaking his head.

“But what? I want you, you want me.... I don’t see the bad,” she whispered seductively.

He knew he had to tell her, he couldn’t be with her without being totally honest. He knew that he had not been with Faith since that night and knew he never would be again. It had been a mistake. He had done it out of pity but it didn’t make it any less wrong, Buffy deserved to know. He knew there was a huge chance she would walk out of here tonight and never look back but at least he would know he had done the right thing, even if losing her killed him.

“Buffy you need to know something,” he sighed, moving away from her. “I have done things, questionable things,” he started.

She smiled slightly, realising what he was doing. Moving to press her still naked body against his back, “I don’t care,” she whispered.

Turning to face her, he tried to stay strong, already feeling his resolve starting to crumble at the feeling of her naked chest pressed against him. “You should, I have made mistakes big ones, and you’re not going to like it.”

“Spike,” she said, cupping his cheek and forcing him to look at her. “We all make mistakes. Granted yours are worse than some, but you have a demon inside you that you fight every day. Sometimes you win and sometimes you don’t, but the point is you try, you learn.... I don’t care about the things you have done in your past, any of it, because when I look at you, all I see is the good in you.... I love you Spike,” she whispered.

He felt his heart clench at her words. In all his years as a vampire, no one had ever said they loved him and truly meant it, but she did. It shone through her eyes. It made him want to cry, to jump for joy and to beat himself to death for betraying her, but he did none of those things.

“I love you too Buffy,” he choked out. “God I love you so much.” And he smashed his lips down onto hers.

He felt her tug his towel loose, letting it fall to the floor. Lifting her, he felt her wrap her legs around his waist, pressing her wet centre across his erection. He moved them back to the bed and they tumbled onto it together. Spraying wet kisses down the column of her neck, he didn’t stop until he reached her breasts.

As he flicked his tongue over one hardened nipple, he loved the sounds she was making. After making sure to give that one enough attention, he moved to the other, making sure to give it the same treatment.

“Oh god, Spike,” she groaned in pleasure, threading her hand through his hair and pulling him closer. “Please Spike, I need you now.” She couldn’t take the teasing, she was too hot, too turned on for foreplay. She needed, wanted him inside her now.

Spike moved up her body, kissing her deeply. Buffy could feel his harden length rubbing against her wet heat, coating his cock in her juices. Lifting her hips, she moaned when his cock slipped between her wet lips and rubbed against her clit. Spike teased her with a few strokes to her clit before positioning himself at her entrance and sliding in.

Spike groaned as he slid all the way in. She was so tight, unlike anything he had ever felt before, and she was all his.

Buffy let out a deep moan at the feel of his cock inside her, he felt so good, so right. Feeling him slowly start thrusting in and out of her, she hissed in pleasure and a little pain. She had only been with one guy before, and no one since Pike’s death.

“Buffy, so good,” Spike panted, sliding his arm down her body and cupping her bottom. “So tight,” he moaned, sliding his hand to her thigh and lifting her leg out to the side.

She felt him slide in deeper and couldn’t stop herself as she arched her back, and let out a moan. He was moving in and out of her at an agonizingly slow pace and she needed more, had to have more. “Spike please... fuck me!” Buffy gasped, arching her back as he hit something deep within her. “Faster,” she gasped. “Fuck me harder!” Buffy gasped and groaned as he did just that, the hand on her thigh gripped tighter and raised her leg higher.

She was so close; she knew she wouldn’t last much longer, he felt too good. Each time he moved her leg into a new position, he seemed to slide in even deeper. Spike stretched her , filling every part of her. She could feel every ripple and vein on his cock as he slipped in and out of her.

“Buffy... fuck you feel so good, just like heaven.” He quickened his pace. “So bloody tight and hot, you’re burning me up luv,” he groaned, nibbling on her ear before moving to kiss the skin just behind her ear, making her shudder.

“Spike please I need...” she stuttered, unsure if she should make her request.

“Tell me pet, tell me what you need,” he moaned, wanting to fulfil her every wish and desire.

“Bite me please,” she begged, exposing her neck to him.

“Buffy” he slowed his movements “The chip.”

“So don’t hurt me, just make me feel so good,” she whispered, hoping he wouldn’t deny her.

Moving forward, he picking up his pace. He shifted in to game face licking her neck and feeling her shudder. He could hear her blood screaming at his as he slipped his fangs in. Feeling her sweet essence flow into his mouth, he pounded into her harder, faster than before.

Buffy felt door after door slam open. His fangs in her neck, the feeling of him pounding into her heat and slipping in and out of her sent her walls fluttering. Feeling her beneath him, Spike quickened his pace, growling when her hands cupped his bottom and pulled him in harder and faster. She was spiralling completely out of control. Buffy felt herself let go, her walls squeezing his cock like a vice grip as she wailed in release. Spike was panting, letting out a groan when she scraped her nails down his back, his hips thrusting hard and fast against hers.

“SPIKE!”

Slipping his fangs from her neck, he licked the wound closed, still thrusting into her at a brutal pace, but when he felt her sink her blunt teeth into his neck he tumbled over the edge, roaring in release as he spilled his cold seed into her hot welcoming body.

“Buffy, you’re amazing,” he groaned, still seated inside her he moved, kissing her lovingly.

“You’re pretty amazing yourself,” she sighed happily, almost whimpering when he slipped from her heat.

He rolled beside her, hugging her close to his body. “I love you” he whispered into her neck.

“I love you too,” she replied before they both fell into a deep dreamless sleep.


Chapter End Notes:
I'm excited to post this chapter, last chapter everyone commented about where they thought this was going to turn out but this chapter may surprise them ; )