[Reviews - 13] LikedPrinter
Summary: The Seventies was a time of hedonistic pleasures and excess. Sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll were the signatures of the decade. For the sexually adventurous, a certain kind of party was created...the key party.



A seemingly innocent invitation opens up a whole new world for Buffy. Introduced to a mysterious stranger and promises of unspeakable pleasures are offered. Her only task is…reach deep and draw his key.







Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Adult Language, Freaky/Kinky, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 4908 Read: 4784
Published: 05/23/2010 Updated: 06/09/2010

1. Chapter 1 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 4] Liked (1392 words)
Ok kiddies, here’s a juicy one. But before we dive in head first into this story, I have a few things to say. First, the Buffy portrayed here is a “WANT, TAKE, HAVE” type of girl, before she…ah ah, you’ve gotta read. Secondly, remember the time period. The 70’s were a decade of excess, in EVERY facets of life. Thirdly, I was only a wee sprog during this time, so I’ve tried to be as accurate as possible. Lastly, if this still sounds like a story for you, pull up a beanbag chair, don’t worry I won’t bogart the hookah and chill. Peace out Home free.

2. Chapter 2 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 3] Liked (1766 words)
I hope that everyone is enjoying. Big thanks to Sanityfair for being my beta and Dawnofme for the banner. The next chapter for Prize Fighter is up, take a look! For those in the US, thank a VET today!

3. Chapter 3 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 6] Liked (1750 words)
Well, I hope you enjoy where I'm taking this. Big Thanks for Sanityfair for being my beta and Dawnofme for the awesome banner!