Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope that everyone is enjoying. Big thanks to Sanityfair for being my beta and Dawnofme for the banner. The next chapter for Prize Fighter is up, take a look! For those in the US, thank a VET today!
Right on time, Xander’s obnoxiously loud and disturbingly colored Pinto drove into the parking lot. Faith’s ex-beau was all smiles as he pulled up to the curb. Buffy stood and brushed off, while Xander ran around the passenger side of the car.

“Your chariot awaits—“His words hung in the air as he attempted to open the door. After several yanks, the door creaked open. With embarrassment etched in his features he continued.

“M’lady.”

Stifling her giggles, Buffy approached and with a mock curtsey thanked him. Several pushes later, the door slammed shut behind her. Xander hurried around the front of the car and got in. His floppy brown hair was pasted slightly to his damp brow from his exertions, but his smile remained.

He placed the key in the starter, following numerous turns the stubborn engine kicked over. Once they exited the parking lot, Xander began to speak nervously.

“So, you must be Buffy?”

“Don’t you think you should have checked my ID, before you picked me up?”

Xander’s brown eyes widened slightly at the possibility of picking up the wrong girl entered his mind. Noticing this, Buffy placed her hand gently on his arm.

“Just pulling your leg, Xander. Yes, I am Buffy, the one and only.”

With a relaxing sigh, he responded. “Oh, thank goodness. Faith would have torn me a new one if I didn’t bring you back. I think she would have been more pissed, if I brought another girl to the party."

Buffy’s chuckle filled the space. “That sounds like our Faith.”

The rest of the ten-minute ride consisted small talk about mundane subjects. With a sudden jerk, the car stopped in front of Faith’s house. With a murmur, Xander apologized, blaming “bad brakes.”

Anticipating the door would have the same problem; Buffy shimmied across the seats to exit. Gallantly, Xander held his hand out for her. Normally, this type of act would insult her, due to its implication that women need to be coddled. In the short time she was with Riley she had to deal with this chivalrous bullshit. However, the warm smile Xander held made her find his actions endearing, so she gratefully accepted.

Silently, the pair walked towards the house. Buffy’s eyes remained forward although she could see from the corner of her eye, Xander’s frequent glances. He opened the door stepping aside to let her pass. Before he could speak, she turned to him and thanked him for the ride. With a brief smile and not waiting for the awkward words, she knew would follow, Buffy left the foyer and headed toward the music.

The living room was dimly lit with dozens of candles. Buffy blinked several times to adjust her eyes. Numerous shadows outlined bodies in different positions. Several stood or leaned against the wall, while many others were lounging upon the couches and large pillows on the floor. The heavy aroma of incense, pot, and sex hung in the air.

Buffy’s gaze initially missed Faith who stood farthest from the doorway. In addition to the distance, she was partially hidden by two bodies, by two men. When the smaller of the two men, moved Buffy witnessed the larger man move behind her, encasing Faith’s body with his muscular arms.

His large hands skillfully cupped her breasts, which caused Faith’s back to arch. Her hips swayed seeking friction. Her features filled with sheer bliss while he feasted on the column of her throat. Once more, the smaller man clad in black leather concealed Faith’s body by standing before her. He proceeded to attend to the neglected side of her throat.

There was a slight lull in the music, while a new record shifted on the player. The primal beat of bongos and an echo of screams and grunts sounded throughout the room. Several moments passed until Mick Jaggar’s distinct voice rang out.

“Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul and faith”


While those words rang out the man in leather turned. His gaze landed directly upon Buffy. She froze, feeling that she had interrupted a private moment. Despite the soft light, she could see pure lust blaze from his eyes.

With Buffy gaze still fixed, he turned to Faith and pulled her into a mind-numbing kiss. Once he pulled away, his fingers cupped her chin, tilting her face toward Buffy. Faith’s lids fluttered, while she tried to pull herself from her lust-induced trance, finally her gaze focused and landed on Buffy. She slowly pulled from the large man’s embrace, and sauntered forward on unsteady legs.

Momentarily, Buffy’s eyes landed briefly on the larger man. He was over six feet tall, impressively built, with shoulder-length dark brown hair, and clad in polyester, head to toe. His hungry predatory gaze followed Faith and then flickered to her.

Instantly, Buffy’s gaze moved from him to look upon his partner. He appeared to be a punk, with bleached spiked hair, tattered clothing, and heavy silver jewelry. After she assessed his body, her eyes rose to his face; sculptured cheekbones under pale-white skin, full sensuous lips. He appeared to be a fallen angel with a nature for sin.

“Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Ah, what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah”


Buffy's eyes continued their ascent and collided with his. His stare drew her in, entrapping her. Their gazes remained locked until Faith moved into the path. Buffy blinked quickly, her own trance ending.

Faith wrapped her arms around Buffy’s neck. Planting a chaste kiss on her cheek, she hugged her, while murmuring in her ear, “Hey B, glad you could make it.”

Buffy returned the hug with a loose embrace. She placed her mouth next to Faith’s ear and spoke, “Damn Faith, you’re double scooping!”

A whoop of laughter filled the air while Faith released one arm from Buffy and started to walk towards the kitchen. They passed several couples intertwined in numerous passionate embraces until they reached a section of the counter top that was clear.

While Buffy leaned against the formica, Faith rummaged through the fridge. She extracted two cans of Schlitz handing one can to her. Echoes of the tap pull being released filled the room. They tapped the cans together lightly, in cheers before each took long draws of the bitter brew.

“So, who were the flavors that you were partaking in Faith?”

“Don’t want to discuss the ditching of the solider boy?” Buffy adamantly shook her head ‘no’, Faith continued. “Juicy details then?” Buffy responded with a nod of certainty.

“Well, Mr. Large and in Charge, that’s Angel. I met him last weekend at some polyester palace downtown. After a few Hustles and Cha-Chas later, we left. Once we hit his black 1967 Plymouth GTX convertible, it was go time. In minutes, I joined the car in having it’s top down.”

Buffy’s eyes widened from Faith’s brazen words. She knew her friend was very sexually adventurous, but even for her public sex was over the top. Witnessing her reaction Faith responded,

“I know B, I know, but once his hands and mouth were on me, I couldn’t say no. Still can’t. Like now, if he wanted to fuck right there in the living room, I was and am still, completely game.”

“And the blond, where does he fit in?”

“Oh, the blond, that’s Spike.”

Buffy snickered in response to his name. Faith eyed her while her eyebrows rose up and down several times. Buffy’s own brows rose from her implication.

“Believe me B, he deserves that nickname. Man’s hung like a stallion. I rode him to a full gallop until my legs buckled and eyes rolled up. Then, I begged him to hurt me just a little more.”

While Faith spoke, a distant look filled her eyes. It appeared that she was reliving their time together as she spoke. With a slight shake of her head, she appeared to have cleared her mind. Her big brown eyes finally settling on Buffy.

“Where—“Buffy’s voice croaked slightly. She cleared her throat, and then continued, “Where did you meet him?”

“During a packy run, Angel and I went to get some brews and a little weed, we bumped into him. At first, I thought he was gay. You know ‘cuz with the bleached hair, black nail polish and eyeliner, and killer cheekbones. Anyway, that all changed once we entered the house. In an instant, he had me pinned against the wall. His wicked tongue dueling mine—damn, I’m getting hot just thinking about it!”

“What did Angel do when you and Spike, well when—“

“He watched. Boy has some major kink. Jerked off the whole time!”

“Faith, I don’t believe you! Your mom could have come home anytime, and you’re playing hide the salami, with two guys!”

“B, you know my mom is with her boyfriend. Haven’t seen her for two weeks.”

“But, my mom talked to her today, that was the only way she’d let me stay over tonight.”

Faith cleared her throat. A soft cultured voice, replaced her typical loud bravado.

“Yes, I appreciate you calling Mrs. Summers—I agree teenagers these days can be a little wild. I’m glad that your Buffy’s good influence is rubbing off on my Faith…blah…blah…blah.” Faith took a mock bow as Buffy clapped from her performance.

“B, your mom has never talked to my mom. Every time she’s called here, she’s talked to yours truly. If she really talked to my mom, you would have been sealed away in a convent somewhere for fear of influenced by the devil himself. Laughter filled the air while Faith placed two fingers on the side of her head, mimicking horns, while her tongue wiggled suggestively. After several beats, Faith spoke once more.

“So B, later I have a special game that I wanted to play. Once the novices clear out, we’ll start.”

Faith’s words had Buffy’s interest piqued. “What game?”

“Well, just let’s say that you’re going to be walking funny for a few days after tonight.”

With a mischievous smile, Faith turned and sauntered back into the living room, leaving an equally stunned and interested Buffy in her wake.


Chapter End Notes:
Reviews feed the muse! Oh and response to Cordykitten's question: Buffy/other and Spike/other are just hinted to not shown, that's why I didn't put it in the beginning. Spike kissing Faith is the most Spike/other there will be. Song:Sympathy for the Devil by the Rolling Stones see them here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVYPaAx0l5Q