[Reviews - 132] LikedPrinter
Summary: In an attempt to lend a helping hand, a spell by Willow goes awry and leaves Buffy with an unexpected, but quite adorable handful.




Rated: NC-17
Categories: Comedy fics, General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No
Word count: 19531 Read: 20056
Published: 05/27/2010 Updated: 10/03/2010

1. Chapter 1 by lovesperoxide [Reviews - 13] Liked (942 words)

2. Chapter 2 by lovesperoxide [Reviews - 10] Liked (1403 words)
Thank you for your reviews and comments! I really do appreciate them and I promise I'm working to get back and reply to all of you! Thank you, thank you :) I'm so happy that this fic seems to have been well received :) Much love to all of you! p. xx.

3. Chapter 3 by lovesperoxide [Reviews - 8] Liked (1462 words)
I can't believe how well this fic is being received! Thank you so much to you all for your wonderful and supportive comments! I hope this chapter doesn't disappoint! p. xx.

Thank you to Annie who made me this awesome vamp!baby manip! *hugs* I'm having trouble inserting it, but you can see it here!

http://i47.tinypic.com/kcau7m.jpg

4. Chapter 4 by lovesperoxide [Reviews - 10] Liked (1794 words)
Thank you all so much for your supportive and lovely comments! I promise I'll get to replying to all of them! I hope you enjoy this next chapter, I'm afraid I won't be able to update for at least another week because I have lame exams :( Thank you again! p. xx.

And the biggest thank you ever to Annie who made me this awesome, awesome banner for this fic! Baby!Spike is so cute and SMG looks smoking hot! I can't seem to post it properly again... :( But you can see it here!
http://i47.tinypic.com/210azgz.jpg

5. Chapter 5 by lovesperoxide [Reviews - 11] Liked (1329 words)
I am so, so sorry about the massive delay! My exams finished a week ago and since then I've kind of been taking advantage of my new found freedom. I've also found myself struggling with this chapter, but I think I've finally managed to get it right. Or right-ish at least. Anyway, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate all of your supportive comments and it's such a great feeling to read how you're enjoying this little fic of mine :) I really hope this chappie doesn't disappoint. Thank you again! p. x.

6. Chapter 6 by lovesperoxide [Reviews - 7] Liked (1126 words)
And so we continue little Spike's journey on the road to becoming a big boy vamp again!

I'd like to thank you all again for your generous and beautiful reviews and support. I know that my updates have slowed down quite substantially and I'm so, so sorry about that. It's just been one thing after another with university, assignments, family and life in general *sigh*. But it's just so wonderful having Spuffy to make me feel all better and knowing that I have all you incredible people out there. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I hope you enjoy this latest chapter! xx. p.

7. Chapter 7 by lovesperoxide [Reviews - 10] Liked (1704 words)
Here we are my loves! xx. p.

8. Chapter 8 by lovesperoxide [Reviews - 11] Liked (1484 words)
Hello my loves! I have big thank yous to say to every single one of you! I was a little especially overwhelmed with responses to the last chapter so I really want to say a huge thank you for sticking with me and this fic :) And I also have a big, big sorry to say for my lack of responses to comments. Please don't be mad, I can't express to you how much they mean to me! How much you all mean to me! And I'm sorry there's been quite lengthy periods between posts but I'm finding myself struggling a little more than usual with uni assignments and work and life in general. So thank you all for your support and for your patience. Tween!Spike kisses and hugs to all! xx. p.

9. Chapter 9 by lovesperoxide [Reviews - 13] Liked (1588 words)
And now I present, teenager!Spike to you all! I hope you enjoy this chappie my lovely readers and reviewers! Everyone seems to really have been looking forward to this stage of the fic so I have been a little reluctant to post it in case it doesn't meet expectations, you know? But I have to keep true to the storyline I have in mind, so here I go!

Thank you again for all of you lovely and generous reviews! p. xx.

10. Chapter 10 by lovesperoxide [Reviews - 12] Liked (1661 words)
Here we are my loves! I absolutely adore sharing my tales of teenage!Spike with you and there's quite a bit more on the way. This story's really become something special for me, so I don't think I'll be rushing it. I hope you don't mind taking it a bit slow with me. I really do just love sharing it with you and I love all of you for taking the time to read it and share your thoughts with me. I appreciate every word :) I hope you enjoy this new chappie! I know teenage!Spike most certainly did ;)

Much love to you all. p. xx.

11. Chapter 11 by lovesperoxide [Reviews - 7] Liked (1376 words)
To all of my wonderful and supportive lovlies! Thank you again for your responses to the previous chappie! I'm afraid this one isn't the happiest, but I do consider it an important juncture in Spike's growth and also in Buffy and Spike's relationship, so I hope it's not a complete and total bore or anything :)

I've also received some feedback that teenage!Spike isn't exactly ticking satisfaction boxes, but I do think it's important to remember that this isn't the same Spike we're all used to. In nearly every way he's just a normal teenager and hasn't had the 100+ years of vampiric history which shaped him into the vampire we all love. He's still learning and still growing which is why I didn't make him exactly the same. I'm sorry if I've disappointed, but I am thankful for the feedback.

Thank you! p. xx.

12. Chapter 12 by lovesperoxide [Reviews - 9] Liked (1605 words)
I'm so, so sorry about the massive delay for the chapter! If you follow me on LJ then you'd know that life has been making me a little crazy of late and my muse has been a little unco-operative. Sadface. But no matter! Because here it is! A huge thank you to every single one of you again for all of your kind, generous and supportive comments!

The winners for the SunnyD Memorial Awards were recently announced and this story won Best Comedy, Best Unfinished Fic and came Runner Up for Best Spuffy Plot so I really do owe you all so much :) Thank you! p. xx.

13. Chapter 13 by lovesperoxide [Reviews - 11] Liked (2057 words)
Big chappie time! :) I really enjoyed writing this one, and like I said, it was a pretty big one. So I do hope that you all enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it. And of course I have to thank everyone for their continued support and amazing feedback for this story! I really appreciate the time you all take to respond to each chapter and share your thoughts with me :) Thank you, thank you, thank you! p. xx.