Author's Chapter Notes:
This is just a kinky, short, 2 to 3 part story to try to get back into writing so I can finally finish Lie In The Sound. I hope you guys like it, and let me know what you think?
Spike knew he shouldn't be doing this. Knew he could get in trouble for it, hell, even fired, but at the time he couldn't bring himself to care.




He had been checking his email while his students took a test and had received something that had made him hard as nails.




His girlfriend was going to get it as soon as he got home. But in the meantime...




Taking a glance around the room to make sure no one was paying attention to him and scowling at the one student that was until her eyes shifted back to the test on her desk Spike slipped his hand from atop the desk and into his lap, rubbing at his hard on through his pants, wanting nothing more than just a bit of relief.




Looking at the clock and the door to his side he questioned his sanity as he wondered if he could get away with taking his hard cock out of his pants and stroking himself to completion right then and there.




There was no way. He was insane for even considering it. Yet...




His hard on wouldn't go away if he didn't get some sort of relief and standing up in a class full of teenagers with an erection so big he could poke some eyes out would get him thrown into jail faster than he could say 'ay caramba', he reasoned.




And, he continued in his mind, it's not like anyone would know. Or have need to know, right?




His students had just started taking their test and it would be a while before any one of them would get up to turn them in, and really, all he needed was a couple minutes. Just a few strokes.




His mind made up, Spike took one more nervous glance around the room and the window on the door to make sure no one was walking by. Opening up his email once more, he clicked on the link to open up the message and scrolled down to see the pictures his girlfriend had sent him. She was lying in their bed in various states of undress, the last one of the batch had her spread out for him with the toy in her hand, and up her cunt, that he knew was her favorite.




Scooting his chair closer to his desk, he slowly unzipped the zipper on his pants and slipped a couple of his fingers in. His eyes closed momentarily, his tongue coming out to caress his bottom lip, as his fingers brushed against the head of his penis, caressing it for a moment before they encircled his cock and slipped it out of his pants and into the palm of his waiting hand.




Taking one last glance around the classroom to make sure none of his students had looked up at him, his fingers encircled the head of his penis. Biting his bottom lip to keep from making any sounds, Spike started stroking his cock. His eyes kept running over the pictures on his screen as he pumped himself to a quick orgasm, his eyes closing as he came into the tissue he had thought to grab at the last minute.




Cleaning up and slipping his cock back into his pants, zipping them as he went, he threw the used tissue into the garbage can and cleared his throat, trying to compose himself.




Looking up at his students once more to make sure they were all still taking their test, his eyes met those of his most challenging student. His heart stopping at the feeling of dread he felt at the knowing smirk she gave him.




'You stupid sod.' He scolded himself, half disgusted with what he had done now that his blood was rushing back to his bigger head. Closing the window on his screen that still showed him his girlfriend spread out for him, he shook his head wondering how long it would be before she went running off to tell all her friends, and how long it'd be before the principal would be walking in telling him to pack his stuff.




'Calm down, Spike.' He told himself taking a deep breath. 'Maybe you're just being paranoid. Maybe she didn't see anything and you're just working yourself up for nothing. Gods, he hoped that was the case. If not, jail time would be just one more thing to add to his worries.




For the next 30 minutes Spike sat at his desk, afraid to move and constantly wiping at the sweat that persistently appeared on his forehead.




With a nod, he silently dismisssed from class every student that finished their test. He was the last class of the day for most of them and he didn't see the point in torturing himself with their stares any more than needed be.




He soon saw the flaw of that plan as he became aware that the only people now in the classroom were her and him.




He watched, gulping, as she slowly stood up and made her way from the back of the class to his desk. Smirking her knowing smirk the whole way.




"Mr. Williams?" The petite blonde said as she sat at the side of his desk, "I think you and me need to have a talk."




He frowned wondering if she was going to give him an out on this and gave a quick glance to the closed door. No escape. Damn! "Did you have a question about the test?" He asked.




"Oh. No. I finished that ages ago," she giggled. Crossing her legs her foot came to rest on his lap, "I was thinking we could talk about something else," she said running the tip of her sandaled foot against his inner thigh. "Something better."




"I don't know what you mean, Ms. Summers." Spike said nervously, mentally calculating how fast he could make it out of the country, or how long a jail sentence they gave perverted, can't-keep-cock-in-pants freaks like himself.




"I think you do," Buffy said twirling one of the strands of hair that she had dyed red in her finger. "I think," she added before he could speak and deny again, "it's in your best interest to know what I'm talking about, Spike." She enunciated his name.




Oh, she wasn't going to let him go that easily. She had been lusting over their English teacher since the first day of school, fantasizing about all the things she could do to him. She had vowed to herself from the first moment she laid eyes upon him to somehow, someway, make him hers. And now that the opportunity was finally here, she wasn't going to give him a way out.




Her friends all thought she was crazy, actually thinking she could get their teacher in bed, even though, she knew, they all secretly fantasized about him as well. But if Buffy was one thing, it was resourceful, and she knew eventually he'd do something, or say something, that would give her the opening she had been oh so patiently waiting for, and that day had finally come.




She had almost given up on her plans after all the endless months of openly flirting with him, showing up to class in the least she could without attracting the principal's attention, always having a button accidentally pop open on her blouse as she turned in her assignments, not to mention all the tonguing she did to her blow, heh, pops, and hating him for being so oblivious to it.




Buffy had almost choked on her gum when she looked up from her finished test and saw his hand slowly gliding along his beautiful cock. She knew she couldn't let this opportunity slip by so she had reached into her pocket and positioned her video phone to capture the whole erotic scene. Her mouth watered thinking of all the hours she could spend watching this delightful scene while touching herself to completion, but as she saw him clench his jaw, cumming into the Kleenex, a smirk formed on her face. She knew, because of the blackmail potential of that alone, her moment had arrived.




Not to mention how wet her panties were just from watching him cum.




Now that the time was here though, she didn't know where to begin. 'I want you to be my sex slave for all eternity' didn't seem like such a good bargaining start. Then again, he should know from the beginning what her intentions were.




"Alright," Spike nodded, trying to find a way out of the trouble he got himself in. "But not here." He stated firmly. "Not now."




"Yes here. Yes now," Buffy countered pulling out her cell phone and opening it up. Pressing a few buttons the video she had recorded just a mere hour before started playing.




Spike's eyes widened at the sight of the screen, the blood draining from his face. His mouth opened and closed for a few moments before his brain kicked in and he reached for the cell Ms Summers' held in her hand.




Jumping off the side of the desk, Buffy hid the phone behind her back, as he stood up to follow her. Looking up at Spike's face as he reached his arms around her to grab at the cell phone, she smirked and stuck her hand down past the waistband of her skirt, placing her cell phone down inside the lace of her boy short panties, feeling the hard plastic come in contact with her bare ass.




"Now, now, Mr. Williams. Are you sure you wanna be doing that?" She teased, daring him to continue and feeling disappointed when he backed away instead. "It's not like it would matter," she stated, "I already sent it to my email." Evil smirk.




"What do you want, Buffy?" He asked, dropping all pretenses at trying to be polite and professional.




"Well, it seems someone's been a naughty boy." Buffy teased, walking closer to where he was standing again, "and I wonder, what should we do about this?"




Bottom lip jutting out in a sexy pout she waited for him to say something and continued when he didn't.




"I could... report this to the proper authorities." She started, looking him up and down with predatory eyes that made Spike unwillingly gulp in fear as he stood motionless as she circled him. A lioness sizing up her pray. "It'd get you fired at the very least, ruin your life at the most." Buffy stated mater of factly coming to a rest behind him, her hands skimming at his waist. "But," her breath at his ear, "that wouldn't be fun now, would it?"




"So what do you want, Buffy?" Spike asked, eyeing the door and hating himself for the tremble in his voice. "Good grades?"




"Please," she sneared. "I could get good grades without trying."




"Then why don't you?" Spike asked, the teacher in him coming out to the surface. He knew she was a smart girl. Always showed potential in class and she was right when she tried and applied herself she could out smart the smartest in all his classes.




"Because," Buffy smiled, "I was hoping for some discipline."




His gulp, this time, was audible.




"What I want," Buffy whispered coming to stand in front of him again, her hands still at his waist, her lips brushing against his own, "is you."