[Reviews - 9] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy Summers is just starting her senior year in high school and intends to do everything right. Get the grades to make her mom proud of her, participate in the theater again, make new friends and get closer to old ones; the whole shebang. She counted on difficult classes and frustrating teachers, bitchy classmates and stupid drama, but what she didn't count on was William 'Spike' Giles and the way he would turn her world upside down...
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics, NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Buffy/Other, Sexual Situations, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 4044 Read: 2889
Published: 06/08/2010 Updated: 07/20/2010

1. About Falling by CeliaNel [Reviews - 8] Liked (2094 words)
READ ME: Please and thank you. I know the beginning may be a little confusing as I don't explain how they meet exactly, but I promise there will be flashbacks to explain. Also, this isn't my first story, but it is the first I've subjected to public eye.

Read and I hope you enjoy. =)

2. Baseball, But Better by CeliaNel [Reviews - 1] Liked (1950 words)
READ ME: To all of my readers, I apologize for taking so long to update. Boys just complicate everything and I've let one in particular interfere with my writing for far too long. But no more! From now on, I'm determined to post at least once a week. A good goal to have, I believe.

Read and I hope you enjoy. =)