Author's Chapter Notes:
Warnings: We're dealing with an older William here, around 35 and Buffy is a high school senior. This will be clarified in future installments, but just giving you a heads up. That said, this is a story about a teenage Buffy and an older William, so if this bothers you in the least, please don't read .
Afternoons at Sunnydale Private School, it wasn't unusual to see the English teacher Mr. Pratt sitting at his desk enjoying a cup of coffee and a crossword puzzle.

“Hey Mr. Pratt! ” his students would wave as they passed his office. William Pratt was a popular teacher, although his class was notoriously difficult and he was known to be quite strict with his students. But he was much admired for his interesting class lectures as he was for his charming British accent. Combined with his angular features, baby blue eyes, and shock of peroxide blonde hair, he was certifiably on the hottie-to-ogle list. Students, teachers, even the lunch lady, couldn't deny how attractive he was.

The school was lucky to have someone of his caliber teach at this institution, or so the administration told him. He was vague about his history, hoping the school would not press into why he left a professorship position in England to teach high school in America. After a year or so, no one seemed to question his story that he was just tired of the weather and California sunshine seemed like a good remedy for London rain. Now he was settled at the school and even won a teacher-of-the-year award. No one asked for details, or inquired about his past.

Besides, doesn't everyone have skeletons in the closet?

Of course, not even the luckiest bastard has a 17-year old head cheerleader huddled under the desk quietly licking and sucking on his cock. Thank God for the private school funds that paid for this roomy furniture.

“Another crossword puzzle, Will?” Ms. Cordelia Chase, the Ethics teacher asked, leaning in the frame of the doorway.

He cleared his throat. “You know me, Ms. Chase. I'm a bit of a fuddy duddy.”

“Not at all...” Cordelia uncrossed her arms as she entered the room, perching at the edge of his desk. She was a beautiful woman whom William briefly dated. But after their third date, he felt there was zero attraction between them. Sure she was gorgeous, but it was her incessant need to gossip and talk about the price of her shoes that both baffled and disinterested him. Their relationship ended amicably but he sensed that she thought there was unfinished business between them, and she continued to seek him out, usually dressed in something salacious such as today. She adjusted her short pencil skirt as she crossed her legs and dangled a platform stiletto over the edge of the wooden desk.

“C'mon, what's with this 'Ms. Chase' business? It's after hours. And you know we're definitely on a first name basis.” She winked. “Look, I've been thinking. I know we agreed to stop seeing each other outside of work... but I don't think you're having any fun. You're always in here doing crosswords and working yourself like a dog.” Her voice dropped low. “ I could show you a good time, Will.”

Frankly, she wasn't his type. And he knew how to have a good time. If Cordelia sat a few inches closer, she would've been able to make out the plaid skirt and blonde locks belonging to one Buffy Summers showing Mr. Pratt exactly what a good time entailed.

William sucked in his cheekbones just as Buffy sweetly drew in the head of his erect penis into her warm mouth again.

“I don't think that's a good idea, Cor. We're not exactly compatible.” He said, biting the corner of his lip to suppress a groan.

“Why is that? Because I don't read Shakespeare or like word games?” She asked, picking up his newspaper and wanting to prove that she was dateable potential. “Okay. How about this. I correctly fill in one of these clues, and you agree to dinner with me. I think that sounds fair, agreed?”

This should be interesting. “Alright, what's the clue, luv?” He hated to admit that it made his cock jut hard and thick knowing that he was on the receiving end of a dirty deed right underneath the nose of a colleague and former girlfriend. He was sure she wouldn't get the answer right anyhow.

“How about this one. 9 Down- like a rocketship, constriction. 8 letters.”

“Give it your best shot and dinner's on me.”William smirked, as Cordelia furrowed her forehead seemingly deep in thought.

“You're on.” Cordelia tapped the pencil rhythmically against the desk as she tried to figure out the clue. She's not going to get it, William thought. His hand absentmindedly stroked the soft hair of his student, as she licked his length in silence.

Buffy's mouth was wet and heavy with saliva and her jaw hurt. By now she was bathing his delicious rod in earnest, and the full length of him was hitting the back of her throat.

She was used to this treatment. It wasn't the first time Mr. Pratt took a meeting while hiding her under his desk. Only last week it was Principal Snyder going over a proposed budget for the film club that Mr. Pratt agreed to head. The meeting lasted a good 30 minutes. Her pussy was so hot and she desperately wanted to drive her fingers into her cunny and bring herself off, but she held back. “When I say you can, pet.” Mr. Pratt's voice rang in her ears. By the end of the session her panties were drenched, and her mouth was slack and sore. After Snyder left, Mr. Pratt didn't even let her come. He only made her body tingle hotter and wetter by rewarding her good behavior with a little smirk and an unexpected kiss, letting his tongue run into the cavern of her mouth, tasting himself on her breath. “That's my good girl.” He patted her head like a child and sent her on her merry way.

Buffy had to run to the girl's locker room to bring herself off. Slamming herself against the lockers with her hand down her little white cotton briefs, she licked the corners of her lips to savor the remnant taste of her teacher while she manipulated her engorged clit with the palm of her hand, driving two fingers deep inside her aching pussy. Even though she saw him regularly, he never made any move to feel her where she longed to experience his touch. And his permitting her to come involved pulling down her panties and asking her to masturbate for him while he languidly stroked himself. When he felt like being tender, he'd reward her with a kiss, usually a chaste peck on the cheek. “Thank you, Miss Summers.” He'd say. “You may go now. See you in class and don't forget to read Chapter 3 and answer the review questions.” As if nothing happened.

But this moment was special. Their first real kiss. His lips on her mouth so sweet and soft, letting his tongue venture into unknown territory. She leaned into the hard metal and whimpered his name in a tiny voice. “Mr. Pratt... uh yes... Mr. Pratt.... fuck me William....” she cried, not caring who heard her nasty little daydream as her body shook with pleasure.

These “meetings” happened every so often for two months now. Almost always with his office door open, daring her to suck him off quietly while he did other things-- grade papers, hold office hours, do crossword puzzles. Sometimes he invited faculty into his office to chat. He and Mr. Giles, the librarian would shoot the breeze, talk Manchester United without batting an eye. His voice always even and controlled, never letting on that the head cheerleader and vice-president of the honor society was on her knees slurping away with her teacher's cock buried deep inside her rosy pink mouth.

The tapping stopped.

“Did you hear something?” Cordelia looked up with her ears perked.

“I don't hear anything.”

“It sounds like, someone drinking soda or ….eating soup.”

William cleared his throat, and his hand tightened around the back of Buffy's head. “ It's probably just a student outside snacking on something. You know how these kids love to break rules. It's a silly rule isn't it? No food in the hallway?” He coughed loudly, believing this was a reasonable excuse. “So...the clue... any idea?”

Cordelia shrugged. “ Well, fifth letter is a T....” She bit her lip, examining the puzzle and returning to her tapping.

William nodded and released his grip on Buffy when she unlatched her mouth from him.

Buffy couldn't believe that Mr. Pratt was really entertaining the idea of going out with this airhead of a teacher. She was unaware of their history, but didn't like what she was hearing one bit. Buffy was in Ms. Chase's Ethics class, and found it hard to believe a woman like her could teach Ethics to begin with. She always wore too tight clothes, paraded her body around in insensible high heeled shoes, and was heavily rumored to fix grades for students she favored. Her ex- boyfriend Angel Connor was in the class too, flirted shamelessly with Ms. Chase, but couldn't tell her nose from her mouth since his eyes were permanently glued to her tits. Naturally Angel was pulling an A in the class while she languished behind with a B- despite her active participation.

Buffy rolled her eyes. Oh us kids love to break rules alright, she thought angrily. Without warning, she sucked in her cheeks and started to blow Mr. Pratt's cock with such force and vigor, that he lurched forward in his chair and had to steady himself with both hands on the armrests. He was shocked. What the hell was she doing? William audibly drew in his breath as Buffy sucked him hard, working both her small hands around the base of the cock, while she lapped the small hole and went on to thump the underside against her raw tongue. Hollowing out her cheeks she took him in further, bathing him in her hot spit. When she felt his cock tighten in her mouth, she pulled off, and alternatively licked his balls, drawing letters against the skin.

William's forehead started to bead with sweat. He felt lightheaded. Fuck, she was going to give themselves away. He tried to pull it together, as he felt his stomach tighten. He desperately wanted to scream profanities at the top of his voice and pull her head back onto his cock, so he could shamelessly fuck her mouth without abandon. But she had none of that. She held the stiff member in her hand, and continued to lick. He could hardly make out the letters, but ever so faintly he felt them form. She was spelling.

Why you saucy chit... he thought.

T..... H..... R......

“I don't know what it could be. Constriction? That's the confusing part.” Cordelia said perplexed, shaking her leg.

Hearing the word “constriction,” Buffy sucked the cock in her mouth again and swirled her tongue repeatedly over the head. William felt her intention. It was the letter O.

“Why do you have to make it so hard for me?” Cordelia asked, chewing on the pencil.

I don't make it hard for you, William thought. I make it hard for her. Buffy was a hot little thing who showed up late to the first day of class and not bothering to change out of her cheerleading outfit. He realized he didn't make it easy for her to live up to her potential with his constant teasing. “Forget your pom poms, love?”He recalled how he sneered and assumed she was just another dense bimbo. She surprised everyone, including himself when she raised her hand and gave a very educated response to his question about Hamlet's soliloquy blowing every stereotype he had about cheerleaders out of the water. It made him hot that she was as intelligent as she was beautiful. But not smart enough to know better and stay away from him. He forgot how she had turned from his star pupil into this hungry vixen as currently she was making it hard to concentrate on anything other than blowing his load. His balls felt heavy and ached with need so Buffy returned her attention to where it was due.

T.....T..... L..... E.....

Throttle. That was the word for it. The way she enveloped his cock in one warm shining breath, milking him for cum, providing him with a solution to a stiff problem. She closed her mouth yet again, wriggling and sucking the length as she moved the bulbous head past the ring of muscles at the back of her throat. He felt her tighten around him for a few brief seconds before she removed herself completely with a soft barely audible gasp. She was catching her breath, and roughly stroked the cock wet with her saliva.

“8 letters..... oh I got it! BLAST OFF!” Cordelia shouted, pleased with herself.

“Oh lord.....” He turned pale and closed his eyes as thick strings of milky white semen shot from his throbbing cock. He wasn't sure where it landed as Buffy made no attempt to put him back into her mouth like he had instructed. It was his preference that she finish him in her mouth, savoring the feeling of her swallowing his fluids. Now the girl was breaking all sorts of rules, and he didn't know what to make of it.

Voice hoarse as his eyes focused on the doorway.“It's not blast off, you ninny. It's throttle.” He tried to regain his composure. But it was proving too difficult with his ex staring at him like a wide eyed git. “Please get out.”

“Wow, rude much? It's just a stupid crossword. What's wrong with you anyway, why do you look so funny?” Cordelia eyed him suspiciously.

“Not feeling well. And you're not helping.” William's skin looked clammy.

“Poor baby...” Cordelia attempted to feel his forehead as William was pale with sweat dripping down his skin. He caught her wrist before it reached his face.

“Don't.” He said averting her eyes and quickly dropping her hand.

Cordelia smiled provocatively. “Maybe now is not the right time to discuss this, but soon, Will. You can't avoid me forever.” Before she headed for the door, she planted a kiss on her fingers and pressed her lipstick stained digits to his head. “Feel better sweetheart,” she blew him a kiss and turned down the hall.

When the sound of her clicking heels faded into the hallway and he was quite certain no one else would be coming around, he rolled his chair back.

“Get up, Miss Summers.”

He tucked himself back into his pants and wiped the back of his hand over his forehead, wiping sweat and crimson lipstick. Buffy crawled out from her hiding spot and with an annoyed expression but he was focused on how amazingly beautiful she looked with his cum splattered across her face and mouth.

“Clean yourself off.” He ordered, handing her a box of tissues.

Buffy made no move for the tissues. Instead she licked her lips and darted her tongue as far out as possible, cleaning and tasting Mr. Pratt's spendings off her face.

“I believe you owe me dinner.” Buffy said.

Oh god, what have I gotten myself into? He wondered.


Chapter End Notes:
**I originally intended for this to only last a couple of chapters, but will do my best to keep it up.**

Thanks for reading! Please leave a review if you can.