Author's Chapter Notes:
A/N: It has been so long. I don’t even know if anyone is still reading this story. This year has been a hellish for me but I still think about this story a lot, and I apologize for the incredible delay on updates. Also if anyone is interested in beta-ing for me, please send me a message. Would love to have another set of eyes look things over for me. Thanks for reading, my lovelies.
William and Buffy slinked towards the storage room. Resting his fingers lightly on the handle, he opened the door for her as she slid inside. An illicit click closed the door behind them.

Buffy stumbled backwards in the dark, nearly knocking over a stack of CD cases on the shelf.

“Careful, sweetheart.” He said.

He tried the light switch and found the fluorescent bulbs were in need of changing. They blinked and buzzed so much he decided to just leave the light off. The way his heart was leaping, it seemed like a good idea to not have a visual on what he was about to do.

She reached for him and grinned as her fingers fumbled for his belt. Her little stunt outside seemed to fill her with confidence and she was taking the initiative. If baby wants to play, it would be more than okay with him. He was happy to let her take the lead, but she was overzealous with her motions, yanking open the buckle, and stepping over herself. He slinked one arm around her waist to keep her steady.

"I got you." He whispered, leaning into her feminine form, pressing against her small body. It felt so easy, so natural.

“We have time, Buffy.”

Trembling hands cupped her face, and he kissed both her cheeks, landing soft swipes against the skin before finding her mouth. They were a little sticky from her lip-gloss. Some sort of fruit flavor that he couldn’t put a finger on. Kiwi? Pineapple? He sucked on her bottom lip and she mewled, which only made him harder.

“You are,” he whispered, glancing down as her hands grazed slowly up the front of his shirt, “-- the most divine creature I have ever laid eyes on.”

She linked her slender fingers behind his neck and looked down at her shoes.

“Yeah?”

There was a hint of shyness in her voice that he didn’t count on given her eagerness a few moments ago. He wondered if she was having second thoughts and was combatting her nervousness by giving in to him.

“We—“ he started, clearing his throat. “We don’t have to do anything you’re not comfortable with.”

A lazy smile crept across her lips. “I climb on top of you, grind my lady parts, as what,”—lulling her head to the side—“a nice way of saying hello?

Relieved, he let out a low chuckle, and planted a kiss to the tendon of her neck, taking a moment to inhale her scent. “Best greeting I ever got. Tell the truth pet, where did you learn to move like that?”

She pulled away slightly and made a face. “If I tell you, will you promise not to laugh?”

William made a show of swearing. “Cross my heart.”

“… erm… one part Showgirls, one part Carmen Electra from her work-out DVD…” Buffy buried her face in his shirt and mumbled. “I know, embarrassing, right?”

“No, I’m just surprised your mum let’s you watch such erm…. shall we say, adult material?” He laughed.

She gave a teasing smack. “Pftt. You’re one to talk. Besides my friend Faith brought them over when mom was out of town. Actually, come to think of it, those were some of the more tame items she’s brought into my house.”

“Is that so? I think I would like to see what other contraband this Faith has stashed.” He said idly, letting his arms wrap around Buffy’s body, his hands caressing her back. He continued to do this for a little while as she fell silent.

“You want to meet her? You’d probably like Faith.” Buffy finally said. “She’s this tall, curvy, brunette. Oozes sex appeal.”

“I think adorable petite blondes are more my type.” He pulled her closer and lightly stroked her hair and felt Buffy tense up. Something was clearly bothering the girl and William didn’t know what. Did he say something wrong? Surely she didn’t really think he’d really prefer Faith to her.

“Come now, spill it. What’s on your mind?”

She turned away and folded her arms. “It just seems like historically, you know, you have a thing for tall….curvy…brunettes….” She stopped, “like… Ms. Chase for instance.”

He wondered when she would bring that up. “That bint? We dated briefly but there was no spark between us. You know that. We’re just colleagues now.” William rubbed her shoulders, a small gesture of comfort.

“Really? Because it didn’t seem like it when she came into your office the other day.” Her voice took on an edge and she pulled away from him.

“I wasn’t paying attention to her. If you recall, I was trying not to direct attention to what was happening under my desk. I didn’t exactly want to blow our cover,” He rolled his eyes. “Poor choice of words.”

“So do you think that’s all I am? A silly schoolgirl with a crush you keep around handy for a blowjob?” She began to pace. “What am I to you, honestly Mr. Pratt? Are you ashamed of me?” Buffy said, her voice cracking, and William flinched.

“I’m not. You must know that.”

“I … I don’t know why I brought it up.” She stammered, shaking her head. “Maybe all of this is just a mistake. I think I should go.”

She was walking towards the door.

“Buffy, wait---“

William caught her wrist and pulled her into his arms, closing them around, needing to protect her. It was overwhelming and was screwing with his judgment. This is depraved, and it’s wrong. But then Buffy started to cry, and all William had the strength to do was hold her as close as possible, wanting to quiet her tears. She rubbed her cheek against the material of his shirt and sniffled quietly.

“Shhh…. Shhh…it’s okay, pet.”

William blamed himself. Here he was, this middle-aged man having an affair with his student, a young woman, still a girl, and he couldn’t find the right words to make all the hurt go away; an English teacher at loss for words.

A lump formed in his throat. Their games were thrilling, but he’d sodding knew what they really were: any excuse to be near her.

From the day he laid eyes on Buffy Summers his first week, he was tongue-tied. She was the most spectacular creature--- a golden goddess. And then she waltzed into his classroom with a pep in her step in her flouncy cheerleading uniform (that image was fodder enough for a few cold showers before their kinky games), he spent a little too much time gawking. And the girl was smart too. The way she’d eagerly raise her hand to answer questions was a constant reminder that she was a student. Yes, a student and no teacher should cross that line. Oh, it didn’t stop him from wanking in the privacy of his home though. If anything it made the fantasy of having Buffy that much hotter. And all the while he wondered how those smooth legs would feel around his waist as he took her deep and hard. But that was okay. It was safe. The extent of their relationship rested in this perverse fantasy and he vowed to keep it there if he knew what was good for him.

And then one day he overheard her talking to Willow in the hall.

“I thought I saw Mr. Pratt… with an erection when I went to office hours last week. And I know it wasn’t there before. Isn’t that so dirty?” They giggled like the teenagers they were, sharing a secret, and Buffy hushed her friend. “I don’t know, Will. I could be wrong since he’s much too British and stuffy to do a thing like that. Still, he’s pretty hot, isn’t he?”

So Buffy found him attractive. This was new information. But stuffy? She thought that too? The news burned.

Dru never thought him stuffy. She was his student too and their time together was wild and passionate. The things she let him do to her, god. If William was a church going man, he might fear the eyes of God looking upon them. Angels would blush at the crimes of flesh committed and damn his soul for he should’ve known better, behaved more like a man and less like a monster. But Drusilla was a study of night and day--a classic beauty. In lecture she was quiet, contemplative, and mostly kept to herself. The only clue that a hidden fire lurked beneath the surface was when she would stare at him with those wide set eyes. They were brimming with emotion.

William was besotted. He lavished attention on her. Invited her for extra lessons so he had a reason to see her privately. He flirted, she responded, and he craved a connection. Then one day she climbed into his lap and wordlessly unbuttoned her shirt. This untouched flower presented herself.

My sweet, William, I trust you.

Drusilla, his soft white rose sheathed in darkness. He had the power to turn her away. It was the right thing to do. The only choice a good man should make.

He chose to pluck the rose.

But now in Sunnydale, those memories were a world away. Everything felt different with Buffy. There was lightness and exhilaration that buzzed in his chest when they are together that didn’t come from getting away with something taboo. He felt like a new man. There was no such thing as light and dark with Buffy. Only color.

“You’re not some shameful secret.” William said breaking the silence. “If I could tell the whole world how about us—in a heartbeat, I would do it.”

“But you can’t.”

“And I shouldn’t. Do you know the trouble it would put us in? I would lose my job, and you might get expelled. I can’t let that happen. You’ve been through enough.”

“So what do we do?”

“I don’t know. Do we have to talk about it now?”

She didn’t answer him.

“Kiss me,” she finally said, but it sounded more like a question. She looked up at him with worn eyes. “Just do it, please?”

How could he deny her anything? Every time he tried to pull away, give her an out, he was reeled back in. When their mouths connected once more, he was hardly able to catch his breath. It felt like his head was going to explode. This was much more intimate than anything else they'd ever done. While naughty blowjobs certainly had their appeal, nothing could compare to just holding her and feeling every fiber of her being melt into him.

Forfeiting the battle of their tongues and mouths, he slowly unhinged and lowered his head to lick the hollow of her neck, nipping slightly. This was his favorite spot, and his body responded to every taste of her skin. He cupped her breasts through the material of her shirt. Too much clothing, he thought. Want to spread her out naked and feast on her.

“Mr. Pratt?” Buffy gently gasped.

“Yes, baby?” He rasped, tugging at her buttons.

“Do you...have a condom?”

Shit.

“I wasn’t exactly planning on this, pet.”

“I’m not on the pill.” She admitted. “I don’t think I can do this.”

“It’s okay, Buffy.” He made a mental note to stop by the pharmacy on the way home for condoms. Now, he would focus on making her feel good. Make her feel like the goddess she is. He reached down and inched her skirt up for better access.

He smirked. “There are other things we can do.”

Their mouths met again for a searing kiss and they walked on their toes towards the rear of the room. A small folding table was set up with a few boxes on top. He quickly removed them and guided Buffy to sit atop the table before dropping to his knees.

“Keep quiet.” His heart was leaping still, faster than before.

“Mmm hmm.”

Ever so slowly he spread her legs open, and was greeted with the heady scent of her arousal. A lone finger reached out to brush across the center of her cotton knickers, drenched, and clinging to the cleft of her sex. His cock twitched in his pants as he pulled them down inch by inch, and stuffed them into his pocket. He pushed her legs back, and marveled at the feel of her neatly trimmed curls, hiding the swollen hard pebble he ached to lick. He wet his lips now and dove between her thighs, tongue outstretched to tickle her clit.

Buffy stirred and sighed contently.

William ran the back of his tongue down to her pussy hole, dripping with nectar. He sipped from her, savoring the sweet tang in his mouth. A juicy peach was right on target. This taste he would memorize. File it away for rainy days like a dog-eared classic with passages he could recite by heart. He flattened his tongue and put his mouth on the full of her sex. Tongue inside, lips nuzzling as he sunk head first into heaven.

He could hear Buffy clawing at the table. But other than that, she didn’t make a noise. He smiled between her thighs. The girl was always good at following orders. She tasted of peaches and cream and he couldn’t believe in all their time together, he never went down on her. It would’ve only been fair. Give head to get head, that’s the motto. Not that he didn’t want to either. Suppose it was the intimacy thing. Once he had a taste, there would be no way to forget or deny what they have. All that’s left is a carnal craving, and he couldn’t forget this delicious sweetness if he tried.

Their little humpfest outside had left him painfully hard. Without removing himself from her, he unzipped his pants to free his cock and stroked himself in time with his movements. William sensed her pussy constrict around his tongue. My baby’s so close. Wanna make her feel good. Gotta make her feel so good. He knew where all her desires resided, and his free hand moved deftly to her clit. He rubbed the nubbin with the rough pad of his thumb and she seemed to really like that. Slow and soft circular patterns at first, till she began to writhe, and then he rubbed her fast and hard and let his tongue fuck her into a creamy puddle.

“…..uh….uh….UHHHH….oh…” she dry sobbed, her back arching.

She came hard and was still throbbing, filling his mouth with more fluid than he was prepared for, but he lapped her up eagerly. Could drink from her all day. When she came down finally and her breathing returned to normal, Buffy struggled to sit upright.

“Did you enjoy that? He asked, licking his lips to get the last remnants of Buffy cleaned off.

Her dainty hands came down to cup his face lovingly “I wanted to scream so bad.”

“But you didn’t. You were very good.”

His cock was still in his hand, straining and twitching with each pull.

Eyebrows raised, he asked if she was ready to return the favor.

She dropped to her knees. “I thought you’d never ask.”

-----------------

The pair spent the next few moments swimming in a spell of post-orgasmic bliss. His pants still hung around his ankles, but he was too lazy to care. Buffy curled up in his arms, and he sweetly kissed the top of her head.

Just when he thought he could hold her like this forever, the handle of the door rattled. “Did you hear that?” William paused briefly as Buffy nuzzled his neck.

“Hmm? Hear what?”

When it was followed by three sharp knocks on the door, he knew he was in trouble. He hitched his trousers up and quickly buckled his pants.

“Mr. Pratt? Are you in there? A voice called.

FUCK. FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK. He didn’t think to check the lock before. William fumbled for the zipper. Not a moment to lose, he smoothed out his shirt and tried to compose himself. He placed a finger Buffy’s mouth signaling her to stay quiet. He felt her nod.

The door opened slowly. It was one of his other students-- a mousy thing with a hell of an imagination. “Andrew!” He spun around quickly, hiding Buffy behind him. He baited his hands, motioning for her to hide.

“What are you doing in here... in the dark?” Andrew asked, peeking his head through the doorway. He made no move to come in, and William hoped he’d stay that way.

“Light fixture's broken, and I'm trying to uh... find a stapler.” William answered with as much nonchalance as he could muster. That’s as good an excuse as any, right?

"Oh okay." Andrew replied, sounding a little unconvinced.

“Ah here it is!” He said, pulling one from the office supply box so quickly, that he knocked it over. Andrew stepped towards him as if to help and William brushed him back. “I got it. Don’t worry I’ll get that cleaned up.”

Eager to change the subject, William asked, "Is something the matter?”

“The reel is skipping. Can you come out and fix it?”

“Of course, just uh….” He glanced back, “give me a few moments.”

“You really should consider getting a digital projector.” Andrew advised matter-of-factly. “They cost more but the price of upkeep of these older models just isn’t worth it. Heh.”

William offered a thin smile, and Andrew prattled on.

“My friend Warren actually just purchased a digital projector. We’re going to marathon Doctor Who every Friday night on it. It’s going to be a dude-party. Maybe his mom will bake us cinnabuns.”

He didn’t know or care who Warren was. “Sounds like a hell of a time, son. Look why don’t you head back out and let the class know we’ll pick up where we left off at our next meeting. I’ll be out in just a moment.”

When Andrew finally left, he turned to find Buffy pressed against the side of a shelf.

“I’ll be right back. William whispered.

“Mmm hmm.” Buffy mumbled.

That was too close.


Chapter End Notes:
As always, would love to hear your thoughts.