Author's Chapter Notes:
A few folks requested an epilogue and I got muse-y lol I hope y’all enjoy the extra chapters!

Happy belated birthday to my homegirl CallMeKitten! *huggggs* This chapter is dedicated to you, Buttercup! =D

If you’re a fan of hot, fun, and yummy Spuffyness (and who isn’t? heehee), do yourself a favor and give CallMeKitten’s stories a looksee!

Thanks to Passion4Spike for beta'ing! Her help and suggestions have been invaluable :D

Banners by xoChantelly and Edgehead
Right after Xander talked to Buffy on the phone...



Xander hung up and turned to Anya. "Buffy says to wait for Spike to call me. She said they're not mad, but I know he's gotta be pissed."



"Buffy stayed over Spike's last night?" Anya asked.



"Yeah, said she didn't feel good about driving."



"I bet they had sex," Anya said as she put the dishes from lunch in the sink.



"Wh-What? No! They didn't have... that. That's crazy-talk."



"How do you know?"



"I just do."



Anya argued her case, "They're both able-bodied, sexy singles who were lonely, drunk, probably very horny, and then felt abandoned by their friends. That last one was our fault."



"Um, Ahn, aren't you forgetting one small, but very important detail? Buffy's gay."



Anya shrugged. "I still say they had sex. If any man could convert a lesbian, it's Spike." She hastily added, "And you, of course."



"Buffy doesn't like men."



"Maybe drunk Buffy likes them."



Xander thought about for a second, and then shook his head. "No, nothing happened. Buffy's gay -- end of story."



"Gay, shmay. All the factors I mentioned make the gayness hazy. Wanting intimacy and solace from another hot-blooded human being trumps any amount of gayness. And alcohol certainly helps make things hazier."



Xander shook his head again. "You're wrong. You think everybody is hooking up all the time. Being gay isn't something you can just decide to give up for one night."



"Some people only come to the realization that they're gay once they've already reached adulthood and have had relationships with the opposite sex. So why can't it happen the other way around?"



"Just drop it, okay? Nothing like that happened between them."



Anya shrugged. "If you say so." Arguing with Xander was tiring, so she'd let it go -- for now.



"And don't make them uncomfortable or embarrass them by saying stuff like that. Spike's gonna be mad enough at us as it is."



"I think it's about time for Spike to get a new girlfriend. He needs to put himself back on the market and stop pining for Dru. I can introduce him to my friend Hallie." Anya nodded and smiled, liking that idea. She loved playing matchmaker.



"Ahn, no! Don't try setting him up with strange women! He's not ready for that."



Anya put her hands on her hips. "Don't say this, don't say that, don't play matchmaker -- you're not the boss of me! And my friend Hallie is not a strange woman!"



"I'm... I didn't mean to sound like I'm bossing you. I just don't want to piss Spike off any more. And I meant Hallie is a stranger to Spike, he doesn't even know her. Sorry, honey." Xander gave her a kiss on the cheek. Truthfully, Xander did think her friend Hallie was strange -- she was always giggling with Anya about something.



Anya pursed her lips. "Okay, I forgive you. But don't order me around again." She smiled again. "As I was saying, Spike's quite a catch, it would be insanely easy to find someone to set him up with. He owns a house, he has steady employment, he loves animals, he's got that accent, and he's gorgeous -- gorgeousness is always a plus. I know a lot of women who'd like to take a crack at him."



"Please, I'm begging you, don't set him up on a surprise date, Anya," Xander pled, holding his hands together in supplication.



She ignored him and continued.



"On top of all those other good qualities, Spike's a stallion in bed. He's very talented and knows how to give his partner lots of orgasms, even multiples. So many men don't give pleasing a woman top priority, but Spike does."



Xander blinked at her. He prayed she wasn't speaking from experience. "...And how the hell would you happen to know that?"



"Drusilla told me. She was the only female friend in our group who I could dish about heterosexual sex with."



"Oh... thank God." Xander let out an anxious breath and put a hand to his chest. "I thought I was having a stroke..."



Anya laughed and playfully smacked Xander on the butt. "Oh Xander, you're so silly! Of course I haven't had sex with Spike, because I love you and you're more than enough man for me. I'm a very lucky woman."



"Aww, thanks, babe." Xander grinned goofily and kissed her on the lips.



"But if you and I weren't a couple, you bet your ass I would've hit that," Anya said with a nod.



He frowned. "Can I take that kiss back?"



"Well, you were talking about doing chores for some lingerie model on the phone," Anya pointed out haughtily.



"That was a joke! Yours wasn't."



"I said I'd jump Spike's bones if you and I weren't together -- big difference. Unless you plan on breaking up with me, it's not an issue. I'm in love with you and very happy, I don't want anyone else."



Xander sighed, deciding just to let the matter drop. Arguing with Anya was a no-win situation. After a moment, he asked, "Why do you think Dru left him?" They all had privately wondered about that because Spike seemed like a great guy, not the kind you'd expect to get dumped.



"You're forgetting that Drusilla was a little crazy. Only a crazy woman would leave a handsome, loving man who isn't afraid of commitment, who has a good job, who's a demon between the sheets, and who has a ten inch penis."



Xander grimaced. "Oh my God! I don't want to know that shit about my friends! Thanks a lot, Ahn!" Then he looked at her seriously. "Wait, girls talk about that kind of... stuff?"



She nodded. "You didn't know that? Performance, stamina, techniques, length, girth -- you name it, we share."



Xander gulped and put a hand on his chest. "I feel that stroke comin' on again..."












One month later...



Buffy and Spike kept their relationship a secret from their friends. They wanted some time to let everything sink in.



They were in love, but both still felt anxiety about it. Was it all just happening too fast? Were their feelings genuine and not temporary? Were they just each other's rebound affair?



After a month of clandestine togetherness, they were both pleased and relieved that their feelings hadn't faded. They fell more in love with each other after many more intimate talks and romantic evenings. They were sure this was what they both wanted. They had yet to share those thoughts with each other, but they were nearly ready to come out as an official couple to their friends.



Buffy finally had a lover who was committed to her and lavished her with love and affection. And Spike had the same -- plus, he had a girlfriend who pointed out other women with great asses to him when they went to the dog park and people-watched while Sunshine played with the other dogs. Spike was fine with Buffy looking, it even kind of turned him on; as long as she looked and didn't touch.



Drusilla hadn't called or shown up (thank goodness!) since that phone call a month ago. Buffy was relieved that Dru had apparently gotten the message. Buffy would fight like hell to keep Spike if it came to that, but it was a relief not to have that extra drama.



Spike and Sunshine were dropping Buffy off at her apartment after an afternoon at the dog park.



Buffy unbuckled her seatbelt, and then reached over into the backseat to give Sunshine a pet goodbye. "You were such a good girl today, yes you were! Did you have fun?" Buffy said in a high, baby-talk voice.



"I think I'm gonna find another park to take her to from now on," Spike said gruffly.



Buffy shook her head and sighed. "You're still pissed about the Beagle who was sniffing around Sunshine? Spike, they're dogs -- sniffing each other's butts is their way of saying hello. They were just playing."



Spike's jaw tightened. "That Beagle had a shifty look in his eye. He was gonna start humping my daughter any second -- I had to get her out of there. Where was that dog's bloody owner?"



"I can only imagine how bad you're going to be when you have human children. I pity the poor boy that comes by to take your daughter out on her first date," Buffy teased.



"I have no illusions about it, I'll be the father from hell." They smiled and kissed. "Uh, do you ever think about kids? Do you want any... someday? Far, far into the future."



"I don't know, what do you think about kids?" Buffy asked, wanting to hear his answer first.



Spike nodded. "Yeah... I think I would someday... far, far into the future. I need a human daughter I can terrorize too."



"I think it'd be neat having a daughter -- brushing her hair, going shopping and buying her pretty dresses, talking about girl stuff. A boy would be cool too, but eventually a boy will get to that stage where he steals my issues of Cosmo and locks himself in the bathroom for hours. I don't know how to deal with that kind of shit." Buffy laughed.



"Well, that's when I'll step in an' have a man-to-man talk with the lad." Spike was smiling, but his smile froze when he realized what he'd just said. He was presuming that Buffy wanted to have children with him -- would he ever be able to stop pressuring her? "Uh, you know... if I'm... the one you..." Spike groaned and put his forehead down against the steering wheel. "I'm sorry... we've only been together a month and I'm talking shit like that... Please don't take out a restraining order, I'll behave."



Buffy wasn't upset or freaked out though, she was happy to hear him talk like that. She put her arm around him and kissed his cheek. "It's okay, Spike. I love you, and in that far, far away future... I saw you there too."



Spike kept his head against the steering wheel, but turned slightly and smiled, looking at her out of the corner of his eye. He had that shy, adorable look that Buffy loved so. "You really saw me there?"



She nodded.



"Did I keep in shape? Didn't let m'self go, did I?"



They giggled and kissed again.



"You were just as beautiful and in shape as you are today."



"Phew!" He sat back in his seat and wiped his forehead dramatically. "Good. I wanna stay fit and desirable for my woman, whom I also love."'



"I think it would be nearly impossible for you to be undesirable." Buffy gave his thigh a squeeze. She wished they'd started this conversation earlier, about a future together, when they'd have more time. "You want me to come over later to spend the night? I'd like to... talk some more."



Spike smiled, raising and lowering his brows. "I hope you'll want to do more than talk as the evening wears on, but yeah, 'course I'd love you to sleep over. We can have a pajama party, sans the pajamas."



Buffy laughed, she loved that Spike could make her laugh so often. "Okay, I really have to go now. I have to get my ensemble together for tonight," Buffy said, opening the passenger side door.



"Sure you don't need me to pick you up?" Spike asked.



"Nah, Willow and Tara offered to swing by and pick me up, 7:30-ish. I can't wait to see what you wear to the Bronze." Buffy giggled.



He smirked. "I'm just as curious to see what you'll be wearin', pet."



"We'll meet you in the parking lot." Buffy snuck one more quick kiss before exiting the car.



Spike sighed happily as he watched Buffy hurry into her building. He turned in the seat and picked Sunshine up from the backseat, and then set her down on the passenger seat Buffy had just vacated. Spike petted her some more and stroked her fur. She looked up at him.



"I'm proud of you for bein' so nice to Buffy, Sunshine. You like it when Buffy comes with us to the park?"



She wagged her tail and barked. Sunshine thought it wasn't so bad having Buffy around. Buffy was nice and sometimes snuck Sunshine an extra biscuit when Spike wasn't looking. And Sunshine had gotten used to putting herself into a deep sleep whenever Spike and Buffy started taking off their clothes. She knew there was going to be some (happy) yelling and that it would go on for hours, so it was best just to try sleeping through it.



Spike smiled at Sunshine. "It's important to me that you girls get on well. I love both of you very much -- in very different ways. And you've been extra good by going to your bed when Daddy and Aunt Buffy want some... alone-time, too." He took a dog biscuit out of the bag of treats he'd brought along and gave it to a happy Sunshine, who promptly devoured it.



"You like that dog park, don't you? Well... I s'pose we can keep goin' there. But that bloody Beagle better mind his P's and Q's," Spike said as he started up the car again and pulled back out onto the street.












It was '80s night at the Bronze. Only music from the 1980s would be played, and the patrons were encouraged to don their best '80s finery or dress as their favorite celebrities from the era. Most teens avoided the club like the plague on the decade theme nights, but it was a big attraction for people over the age of twenty. The lack of teens was a big attraction all by itself.



The six friends arrived in the parking lot within five minutes of each other.



They loitered in the lot for a while, admiring each other's outfits and laughing about how different and cool they looked.



Anya was dressed like Madonna (from the 'Like A Virgin' era) with black leggings, a midriff-bearing tank top, a black lace bow in her blonde hair, and lots necklaces and bracelets.



Xander went for the Don Johnson from 'Miami Vice' look, wearing a white suit and loafers (no socks), and a pastel undershirt. His hair was slicked back, and he hadn't shaved today so he'd have that cool five o'clock shadow stubble.



Willow dressed like Annie Lennox in the video for 'Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)', wearing a man's black suit, a white dress shirt, gray necktie, and black leather driving gloves. Her short red hair was slicked back, and she wore a smokier shade of makeup than her usual 'natural' look.



Coincidentally, they could hear ‘Sweet Dreams’ being played in the club.



{{



Hear the song at the following YouTube Link:

Annie Lennox, Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams



}}



Tara went for a Cyndi Lauper look: lots of long, beaded necklaces, bracelets, big earrings, crazy eye shadow, and she'd dyed her hair fuchsia for the occasion. She wore a multi-colored sequined corset and a red flared skirt, white stockings and purple high-top sneakers. Tara felt great! She usually dressed and acted so low-key, it was fun to be more wild (even just for one night) out in public.



Buffy was going for a Debbie Harry from Blondie look. She'd dyed the underside of her hair black (like Tara's dye job, it was temporary dye that would wash out) and fluffed it up. She was wearing a zebra print tube dress that came down to mid-thigh, a wide red leather belt, black nylon stockings, and white high heels. She wore a black lace shawl over her shoulders, and a couple of chunky bracelets on her wrists. She'd applied purple eye shadow, black eyeliner, and bright red lipstick.



Buffy had hoped that Spike would think she looked hot and not just silly. The look in his eyes and the sly little smile that tugged at his lips as he took in her appearance told her that he liked what he saw.



Spike dressed Punk (no surprise there), and it wasn't a whole lot different than his usual wardrobe; he'd just jazzed it up a bit. His outfit consisted of faded, ripped blue jeans, a black vest, a black leather belt with the silver buckle set roguishly off to the left side, and his favorite leather coat over the rest. He wore more jewelry than usual: dog tags and a padlock necklace; black leather, studded cuff bracelets on each wrist; and silver rings on each finger and thumb. He'd re-bleached his hair to a white-blond, and styled it to stick up in points (he knew Buffy liked his hair pointy). Black eyeliner and black nail polish were the icing on the cake of his Punk look.



"Very authentic, Spike," Xander commented. "Just looking at you gives me the sudden urge to hide my wallet."



"And lookin' at you gives me the sudden urge to hit you over the head and take your wallet," Spike replied, smirking. "I hate that 'Miami Bloody Vice' look."



"Well, I think it's cool," Xander said, non-fazed, as he pushed his jacket sleeves up to his elbows. "Yours is really more of a late '70s look, isn't it? Back when people were slam-dancing to the 'Sex Pistols' and weird shit like that."



"Get stuffed." Spike sneered and gave Xander a two-fingered salute. "I like the way I look. Cool people dressed like this well into the '80s. And just so you know, I'm not tryin' to impersonate Billy Idol -- I'm just bein' myself. This is the look I would've had back then had I been around. Bugger what's considered fashionable."



"Now, boys, be nice." Buffy chuckled. "You both look gorgeous."



"Nah, you girls are the ones who look gorgeous," Spike said, checking each of them out again. "Willow, you're the first person wearin' a man's suit that I've found myself attracted to besides Annie Lennox herself."



"Why, thank you, Spike. I think you look pretty hot, too. For a dude," Willow added with a giggle. Willow and Tara both thought Spike was very pretty for a man; his cheekbones were to die for. Of course they knew better than to tell him they thought he was pretty. Guys didn't like being called that. He'd make a beautiful (and uber-hot) woman though.



Spike went down the line, complimenting each woman on their appearance, saving Buffy for last so it wouldn't seem strange that he was gushing over her.



"And you... you look amazing, luv. Very fetching."



"You think so?" Buffy asked innocently, doing a little spin. "Is it Debbie Harry-esque? She never wore this outfit in any videos or anything, but that's what I was going for."



"Yeah, that's just who I thought of when I saw you. You look... smashing." Spike thought he should stop or he'd say too much and make their friends suspicious.



"We all look fabulous," Anya said, adjusting her hair bow. "I think I should get 1st prize though. I put a lot of thought into my outfit."



"There's no prize, Ahn," Xander told her. "It's not a contest."



She frowned. "Dammit. I would've won, too."



"This is nothin'," Spike said with a wave of his hand. "In two weeks they're having a midnight showing of 'Rocky Horror' at the Playhouse. We're hittin' it."



The girls laughed.



"Oooh, I can't wait to see you boys in fishnet stockings, feather boas, and corsets!" Buffy giggled. "Or are you going to wear gold Speedos and go as Rocky, Spike?" She gave him a quick waggle of her eyebrows and poked her tongue out, telling him she would very much like to see him dressed like that.



"You'll have to wait an' see," Spike said, giving Buffy a wink.



Xander shivered. "Spike in Speedos would put the 'Horror' in 'Rocky Horror', all right."



"Shut your gob." Spike shoved Xander's shoulder in a good-natured way. "I think there is going to be a prize for best costume there, Anya."



Anya brightened. "Good. And I have two whole weeks to plan what I'll be wearing."



"Let's get inside 'fore all the good tables are taken," Spike suggested.



They walked toward the entrance of the club, talking animatedly with each other.



Spike and Buffy lagged behind the others for a moment. He leaned in close to her. "You look so bloody sexy. I always had a thing for Debbie Harry."



"Mmm, you don't say?" Buffy replied, putting her hand on Spike's back and running it down to his butt for a quick feel. She promptly dropped her hand away so as not to be caught with her hand in the cookie jar, so to speak.



"Ya know," Xander said, "I did consider going as Judd Nelson from 'The Breakfast Club', but Willow wouldn't go as Molly Ringwald. And everyone knows you can't have a Judd in the group without a Molly."



"Sorry, Xand," Willow laughed. "My heart was set on Annie."



"I considered going for a Kelly LeBrock look, but I don't have the right hair to pull that off," Buffy said, primping her hair.



Spike smiled at her. "You look fantastic the way you are, luv. You made the right choice."



"Thanks." Buffy winked at him.



They stopped inside the doors and took in the revamped interior and other '80s enthusiasts dancing and milling around.



"Like a bloody time warp," Spike said.



Xander sighed, smiling. "Ah, the '80s, when herds of young women wearing spandex roamed the Great Plains and fashion malls hoping for an impromptu Debbie Gibson or Tiffany concert to break out."



"Everybody looks so great!" Tara said excitedly as they checked out their fellow time travelers.



"I'm startin' to regret this already..." Spike said, inching back toward the doors.



Buffy took him by the arm. "Uh-uh, you aren't going anywhere, mister. We're going to have lots of fun."



Spike smirked at her. Buffy had a look in her eye that told him she might have some special kinds of fun in store for him and him alone. "Yeah... s'pose I can try getting into the spirit of things."



"I'm going to get my request for 'Funky Town' in early!" Xander declared, starting for where the DJ was set up.



Spike shook his head and put a hand on Xander's shoulder. "Uh-uh, no. Hate to burst your bubble, Xan, but that's from the '70s, therefore, not allowed. Damn! What rotten luck!" He screwed up his features in mock misery.



Xander smiled smugly. "It was released in 1980, Mr. Smarty Pants. I Googled it before we left the house. Sorry, mate!" Xander flipped Spike the two-fingered salute and then hustled over to the DJ while humming 'Funky Town'.



Spike rolled his eyes and looked up at the ceiling. "Bloody hell... I was hoping to avoid Disco-y songs."



Tara patted Spike on the back. "You can always sit out the Disco-y songs."



"I plan to, but I still gotta hear 'em."



"It's really more of a Funk song -- hence the name 'Funky Town'," Anya pointed out.



Spike rolled his eyes again. "Oh please -- it's bloody Disco, an' you know it."



Anya shook her head. "Nope, it's Funk."



"Well, whatever it is, I hate it," Spike griped.



"Don't be a party-pooper!" Willow said as she took Spike by the arm. Tara took his other arm, and they led him further into the club to find a free booth.



Spike looked back at Buffy with a pained expression as the girls towed him along. Buffy shrugged and followed them.












They had a beer or two, spicy wings (and a blooming onion for Spike), and then they hit the dance floor. Spike left his coat at the table, he'd get too hot and sweaty dancing with it on. Buffy liked seeing him without the coat, the vest he was wearing showed off his yummy, muscle-y arms. It wasn't going to be easy to keep her hands off him tonight.



They were dancing as a group and switching partners often, which allowed Buffy and Spike to get close for brief periods of time without anyone suspecting anything.



Xander was elated when the deejay played 'Funky Town'.



{{



Hear the song at the following YouTube Link:

Lipps Inc - Funky Town



}}



Many giggles were had as Spike pretended to try fleeing the dance floor and the girls had to restrain him by getting him in the middle of a group hug and forcing him to dance with them. Buffy snuck in some discreet gropes and fondling of his butt when she could, of course. She just loved his sweet little ass.



Spike complained about being held hostage, but smirked and said he wouldn't mind if the girls wanted to gang-hug him again.



'Rapture' by Blondie was playing when Buffy and Spike danced closer to each other again.



{{



Hear the song at the following YouTube Link:

Blondie - Rapture



}}



They wanted to be enfolded in each other's arms and do some grinding, but they settled for dancing close and laying hands lightly on the other's arms or hip. They swayed together, looking at each other hungrily.



"Oh dear God, you look so fucking hot," Buffy whispered near his ear and ran her fingertips down over his bare shoulders and biceps.



Spike grinned. "Don't look so bad yourself, luv. You look quite fetching in zebra stripes. And... you know how I like sheer black stockings." He poked his tongue out. Oh, how he'd love to run his hand up her silky thigh right now...



Yes, Buffy knew stockings turned him on, that's why she'd worn them. She smiled wolfishly and lightly scratched her nails down his chest to his stomach. It was driving her crazy -- to know his lickable pecs and washboard abs were so close, and yet so far away. "It's all I can do to keep from ravishing you right here on the dance floor," Buffy said as she reached around him and gave his ass a quick grope.



Spike raised his scarred brow. "Feelin' randy, are we?"



Buffy smiled at him and dragged her tongue slowly over her top lip. Spike's eyes followed the tip of her tongue as it swept across her lip, as if he were being hypnotized. Buffy noticed Tara dancing right next to them. She turned to Tara and danced with her so as not to arouse suspicion.



Speaking of aroused... Spike had to give himself a mental slap to act normally. He put on a smile when Willow turned and started dancing with him. He thought about going back to the table to get his coat. If Buffy kept doing tantalizing things, he was going to be noticeably excited before long.



When the song was drawing to a close, Buffy announced, "I think I saw my friend Kendra from the store, I'm gonna go say hi." As she passed Spike, she leaned in and whispered, "Meet me on the balcony, stranger." And with a quick wink, she was gone.



Spike smirked and turned his head to watch Buffy hurry away. His cock leapt in his jeans in anticipation. No woman could excite him like Buffy did. They'd fucked in public a few times over the past month, and it was lots of fun. It was especially risky with Buffy's tendency to zone out during her orgasms. But, with some experimentation, they'd discovered that she didn't flop around like a fish if there was a little pain with the pleasure. So there was usually a spanking, nipple twist, or bite involved to keep her from going to her semi-conscious happy place.



Buffy liked to pretend they were strangers sometimes, and it sounded like that was the scenario she wanted right now. Spike loved how kinky his woman had become in one short month. Using language that would make a sailor blush, public sex, spanking, handcuffs, suggesting they make their own digital version of the Kama Sutra -- she was up for almost anything. And Spike had enjoyed being her 'Professor', teaching her all sorts of new things she'd never tried or even thought of.



Spike counted to one minute in his head.



'Rock Me Amadeus' started playing.



{{



Hear the song at the following YouTube Link:

Falco - Rock me Amadeus



}}



"Woohoo!" Xander exclaimed. "I love this song!"



"Seems like a good time for me to step outside for a smoke," Spike declared. He was keen on getting away to join Buffy. "No gang-hugging me this time, ladies," he warned. "I seriously need a smoke."



"I thought you were trying to quit." Willow frowned. "Come on, Spike, fight that evil nicotine!"



"We need to get you some of those nicotine patches," Tara said with a shake of her head. "You'd probably have to wear one on each arm to fight those intense cravings."



Spike smirked and shrugged. They didn't make a 'Buffy patch', not that he'd want one even if they did make them -- he was happy and content to be addicted to Buffy. "What can I say, girls? I'm weak. Be back in a few."



Willow sighed and shook her head, disappointed that Spike couldn't quite beat his addiction. But she got back to having fun and dancing with Tara within a few moments.



Spike grabbed his coat from where he'd left it at their table and pulled it on, as he rushed to the stairs leading to the balcony. He took off his bulky, studded cuff bracelets and put them in his coat pockets, expecting they might get in the way during what he planned on doing in the very near future.












Buffy went up onto the balcony. There was no one else up there but her for the time being. Perfect. She was relieved she wouldn't have to chase anyone away. The music would be loud enough to cover screams of ecstasy -- they'd just have to be careful not to yell in between songs.



She smiled a minute or so later when she saw Spike appear at the top of the stairs out of the corner of her eye. Buffy put her hands on the railing and kept her eyes on the dancers below, seemingly oblivious to Spike's presence. He smirked and swaggered over to her.



Spike came up behind Buffy and put his hands on the railing on either side of hers. He lightly pressed his body into Buffy's and whispered in her ear, "Hello, cutie. I saw you standin' up here all alone, and I thought to m'self, 'I'm gonna fuck her'."



"That's funny, 'cause I was just wishing a sexy man would join me up here. Dancing always makes me sooo horny," Buffy moaned and pushed her butt against his groin. "Oh my... is that a cucumber in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me, mysterious stranger?" she asked with a giggle.



"Want to find out what I've got for you, pet?"



"Mmmhmm." Buffy reached behind her and rubbed his denim-covered erection.



"Uh, Buffy, I know I'm breaking character here, but can we wait till this song is over to proceed?" Spike asked with a chuckle. "It's not easy to get frisky to 'Rock Me Amadeus' while watching Xander do the robot."



On the dance floor below, Xander was indeed holding his arms stiffly and moving in a jerky fashion.



Buffy giggled. "Could be worse -- what if the next song is the theme from 'Ghostbusters'?" She secretly hoped it would be the theme from 'The Greatest American Hero'.



Spike smiled, rested his chin on her shoulder and wrapped his arms loosely around her middle. "Maybe we'll take that as a sign that this is a bad idea."



The song was over a few moments later, and then the song 'Cars' started.



{{



Hear the song at the following YouTube Link:

Gary Numan - Cars



}}



"Much better," Spike purred. He was a fan of Punk/New Wave music. And he liked the sort of dreamy, otherworldly quality the synthesizers had in this song. "Alright, let's pick up where we left off. Back into character now."



"I believe I was about to find out what the lusty stranger had for me in here..." Buffy said, reaching behind her again to rub his cock through his jeans.



Spike put his hands on her shoulders, and then moved them slowly down her arms, pulling the lace shawl down to uncover the creamy skin of her shoulders. He pressed his lips to her left shoulder, and then to the crook of her neck, lightly kissing and nibbling at her skin. Buffy trembled at the touch of his hands, teeth, and hot lips.



"You were just waitin' up here for someone to be bad with," Spike mumbled against her neck.



"Uh-huh," Buffy moaned.



Spike put his hands on her hips, ground gently against her, and swayed his hips from side to side, both sets of hips moving to the same slow rhythm. Buffy put her hands on top of his on her hips, and then moved his hands up her body. Spike ran his hands over her stomach and up to her breasts. He crossed his arms over her chest, holding her, while their hips continued to move together.



"Those your friends down there?" he asked, nodding toward their friends dancing below them.



Buffy nodded.



"Wonder what they'd say if they knew you were going to let a stranger fuck you, and right under their noses. They don't know how bad you are, do they, luv?"



She shook her head no.



"But you are, aren't you? I could see it the moment I set eyes on you. You're a bad girl." He sucked lightly on a spot on her neck he knew drove her wild.



'Yessss, so bad," Buffy hissed, leaning back against him.



Spike ran his left hand down her outer thigh, to just above the knee, and then slowly dragged his hand upwards, bringing the bottom half of her dress up. He was pleased to find that her stockings were the kind that stayed up by themselves. He hadn't known if she was wearing nylons or a garter; it was good not to have pesky nylons he'd have to pull down before he could shag her. "You're such a pretty thing, luv. You wanna dance with me?"



Buffy breathed harder. "Oh b-but... this is so dangerous, someone will see us." Pretending she didn't want him to go full-steam ahead wasn't easy. "We shouldn't..."



"You know you wanna dance, pet," Spike said, and then licked the rim of her ear. He gathered her dress up around her waist and tugged on the back of her black thong, causing the material to dig between her pussylips.



Buffy groaned and wiggled, wanting more of that delicious friction on her clit. She groaned some more when his fingers slid along her slit from behind.



"Ohh yeah, you're soppin' wet for me," Spike murmured as his fingers rubbed and lightly probed her labia. "Can't wait to get inside you."



Buffy unzipped him and worked her hands inside his jeans. She licked her lips as she brought his cock out, and moved her hands over his length, giving it little squeezes. "Ooh, feels sooo big!"



Spike was breathing heavier now. "And it's gettin' bigger all the time."



She bit her lip. "Oh, I don't know if all that meat will fit into my tiny little pussy," Buffy said with a tinge of nervousness.



'Bloody hell, she's good at this!' Spike thought. "I'll make it fit," he growled with growing passion.



"Don't hurt me with your huge cock, hot stranger."



"You want it to hurt at least a little, don't you, pet?" he asked silkily.



Buffy whimpered and nodded. "Make it hurt good!"



Spike nudged the insides of Buffy's feet with his boot, making her stance wider. He reached around with his left hand, shoving his fingers down into the front of her thong. He got two fingers of his right hand nice and slick with her juices, and then began finger-fucking her tight pussy. His left hand played over her wet folds from the front, massaging and tweaking her clit every few seconds.



Buffy loved it when Spike wore rings on his thumbs. They added a little extra stimulation -- and boy, did Spike know how to use them to their best advantage! "Ohhh! Ohh fuck! God!" Buffy panted, shaking with a fast orgasm.



"Like that, pet?" Spike asked, not stopping his ministrations to her clit and hole.



"Uh-huh!" Buffy gasped and gripped the railing tighter. She kept her left hand on the rail and reached behind her with her right hand, groping blindly for his cock. She found it and wrapped her fingers around his shaft, stroking and pulling roughly. "Fuck me! I need your cock!"



Spike removed his hand from her panties and took her by the wrist, moving her hand away from his dick. "Put both hands on the rail and bend over," Spike commanded, and then sucked her earlobe into his mouth.



Buffy shuddered with lust and did as he ordered, bending a bit at the waist and holding onto the railing. "You're gonna fuck me, right here, where anyone could catch us at any moment?"



"I've got no choice." Spike bent forward and bit lightly down on her shoulder. "You make me so fucking hard, I have to shag you or I'll bust."



"Couldn't you do both?" Buffy said, shooting him a devilish look over her shoulder. "I want you to fuck me and bust a nut in my hot pussy. I want to feel your cum blasting into me."



Spike groaned, "Oh God, Bu-- uh, beautiful stranger!" It wasn't easy for him to remember the 'stranger' thing when she talked like that. "Ohh yeah, I'm gonna shag you 'til I fill your pretty little pussy with my jizz."



Buffy grit her teeth, she wanted him so bad. "Yes! Please! Fuck me now!"



Spike held her black thong aside and wedged the head of his cock between her pussylips. He put a hand on her hip and thrust forward, shoving about half his length inside her.



They gasped and moaned.



"Fuck! Uhhh! You're so hot and tight, pet," Spike groaned, starting to slowly fuck his cock in and out of her.



Buffy gripped the railing in her hands and bit her lip. She tried not letting the passion and pleasure she was feeling show in her expression, in order to keep anyone who happened to look up at the balcony from guessing she was getting nailed.



Spike tried to keep his coat open so that it partially hid Buffy's ass. If they did get caught, they could say there weren't actually fucking. He was kidding himself, really -- it would be obvious to anyone what they were doing. But he still felt the need to give Buffy at least a tiny bit of concealment from prying eyes.



The next song started playing, 'Relax' by Frankie Goes To Hollywood. Thankfully it wasn't the 'Ghostbusters' theme. It was another good song to shag to, in Spike's opinion, especially since it was about shagging.



{{



Hear the song at the following YouTube Link:

Frankie Goes to Hollywood – Relax (original version)



*OR*



Frankie Goes to Hollywood – Relax (Version from the movie ‘Body Double’ which has characters doing naughty things & a strange interlude near the end)



}}



Spike's left hand went back to her clit, gently rubbing her as his throbbing cock pushed in and out of her channel. He'd repeatedly push in as far as he could go in their standing position and hold his cock deep inside her for several moments, just relishing the feel of her pussy walls clutching at, and shuddering around, his hard shaft, before resuming thrusting again.



"Unngh! Ohhh fuck yes!" Buffy growled. "Make me cum!" She was still looking down at the dance floor, but what she was seeing wasn't registering in her mind; all of her attention was focused on Spike's fingers on her clit and his big, hard cock fucking into her.



Buffy felt his cock stroking that special place inside of her. He was able to stimulate her G-spot every single time -- it was as if her G-spot was a magnet and his cock and/or fingers were steel.



"Uhhh--God! Hit me!" Buffy panted. She was going to zone out if he didn't give her a smack. Spike took his hand out of her thong and gave the side of her ass a sharp swat.



Their eyes were glazed over with lust and their hearts galloped in their chests as they both neared the pinnacle of pleasure.



Buffy's eyes closed and her lips parted in rapture. Little gasps were pushed out of her with Spike's thrusts. She held onto the railing white-knuckled as she bumped her ass back onto him. "Ohh fuck! Yes! Faster! Harder! Ohhhh!"



Spike heard her gasp and cry out and felt her pussy start rippling around his cock, and he knew it was a matter of seconds before her pussy milked an orgasm from him.



Spike slapped the side of Buffy's ass and then gave it a pinch to keep her from going catatonic. Buffy jerked and arched her neck. She thought it was a good thing Spike had given her ass another slap, she'd been about to go limp and sink to the floor. But now she was fully back in the moment, enjoying the bolts of mind-numbing bliss shooting through her body.



"Ohhh yes!" she whined. "Ohhh God, Spike! Cum in my pussy!"



The song was also building to a climax:



When you want to come

When you want to come

When you want to come

Come! Hoah!




Spike's head shot back and his hips slammed against her ass, his grip on her hips tightened. "Uhhhaa--Fuck! Buffy!" he shouted as he began cumming in hard spurts.



Buffy gasped with renewed pleasure, feeling his cock convulsing and erupting inside of her sent her into another round of spasms, just like it always did. She gave one of her nipples a sharp twist to keep herself from mentally checking out. It would be bad if someone below happened to see her face right now, there was no way Buffy could keep the expression of ecstasy hidden.





Spike and Buffy were so caught up in the pleasure they were giving each other that they didn't notice a very shocked, wide-eyed Willow standing at the top of the stairs. By the time they'd opened their eyes again Willow had already beat a hasty retreat back downstairs.












A few minutes earlier....



"Have you guys noticed how good Buffy's been lately? I haven't caught her being mopey at all the last few weeks," Willow said cheerfully, talking as she danced with her friends to the song 'Relax'.



Xander nodded. "Yeah, I'm so glad she isn't still down in the dumps about Cordy. Unless it's a smokescreen? You think she's just putting on an act for us so we won't worry?"



"I think she's really doing better, not just pretending for our benefit," Tara said. "Spike's been a lot better too. I think they've both gotten past the worst of it."



They all nodded in agreement, not making the connection.



"I'm gonna see if I can track Buffy down," Willow said. "I feel like playing a game of pool."



"You can't play pool," Xander chuckled. "You're good at lots of stuff, Will, but pool ain't one of 'em."



Willow stuck her tongue out at him and then left to find Buffy.



Willow never would have guessed in a million years what she was about to find Buffy doing. The fact that Spike was the one Buffy was doing it with, added to the shock.












"God, I love you, Buffy," Spike panted, kissing her neck.



Buffy put a hand to the back of his neck and turned her head to nuzzle his ear. "Love you too, Spike."



They were lost in each other for a few moments before remembering what they'd done would be 'frowned upon' if anyone discovered them. The act of love had been completed, but they were still in a very compromising position.



"Ooh, we'd better move away from the railing." Buffy giggled.



Spike pulled out of her and backed away from the railing. He started tucking himself away.



Buffy did a quick check to the left and right to make sure they were still alone, and then went down on her knees in front of Spike. She took his hands away from his cum-coated dick and then swiftly took it into her mouth to see if she could coax any more cum out of him, and lick him clean.



Spike thrust his hands into her hair and hung his head back with a throaty moan. Buffy jacked him hard in her hand while sucking on his fat cockhead, humming happily when she sucked one more hot glob of cum onto her tongue. She then cleaned his cock quickly; they couldn't risk being naughty in a public place much longer, they were really pushing their luck as it was. They were unbelievably lucky they hadn't been observed and reported to security yet.



Buffy gave his cockhead a wet kiss and then put him back in his jeans, zipping him up carefully. Spike took her under her arms and brought her up to stand with him. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately. Buffy ran her hands up his arms, over his strong shoulders and into his spiky platinum hair, kissing him softly and teasing his lips with the tip of her tongue. Spike's tongue rubbed and tangled with hers. She loved that he loved tasting himself on her lips and in her mouth, just as she loved tasting herself on him. It felt like they'd been made for each other.



They reluctantly broke the embrace and Buffy fixed her dress.



"Yay! Oh my God, we actually got away with it!" Buffy laughed giddily; her heart was still racing with excitement. "I thought for sure we were going to get busted."



"We'd better get cleaned up and get off this balcony, yeah?" Spike said as he produced a package of wet naps from his pocket.



Buffy nodded, checking to the left and right again. Now that she was (temporarily) sated, anxiety was beginning to replace the extreme case of the hornies she'd had.



They each took a couple of napkins and wiped their naughty bits and hands clean.





Continued...


Chapter End Notes:
Thanks to AMI for pointing out to me that part of the chapter got cut off *hugs and smooches AMI* :D