[Reviews - 79] LikedPrinter
Summary: All Human. Buffy and Spike are just friends, both recently out of long-term relationships. They find themselves alone at his place, missing the intimacy of being with another person. And, oh yeah, Buffy's a lesbian.
Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Freaky/Kinky, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes
Word count: 70022 Read: 43758
Published: 07/14/2010 Updated: 09/12/2010

1. Chapter 1 by PaganBaby [Reviews - 11] Liked (5155 words)
This was just a fun little porny story I came up with, not much in the way of plot :P Enjoy!

* Endless thanks to CallMeKitten for giving me the great title for this story, as well as the unwavering support and the inspiration she gives me! *hums 'Wind Beneath My Wings'* :P

** Thanks to xoChantelly and Edgehead for the yummy banners!

*** Thanks to DFL and Passion4Spike for beta'ing me! *smooooches*

2. Chapter 2 by PaganBaby [Reviews - 7] Liked (9692 words)
1st banner by xoChantelly, 2nd banner by Edgehead

3. Chapter 3 by PaganBaby [Reviews - 7] Liked (5917 words)
Happy Birthday (a day in advance) to Passion4Spike! She's a lovely and talented young lady who's a damn fine author and who's been an awesome friend and advisor to me. Please do check out her amazing story 'Unexpected' at her site (it's also available at Spuffy Realm and Elysian Fields) and give her lots of love & yummy reviews!
http://www.passion4spike.com/

Love ya, P4S! I hereby dedicate this smutty chapter to you, sweet ET o' mine >:D


4. Chapter 4 by PaganBaby [Reviews - 5] Liked (6167 words)
Thanks again to xoChantelly and Edgehead for each making me a beautiful banner! *smooochies*

5. Chapter 5 by PaganBaby [Reviews - 10] Liked (5207 words)

6. Chapter 6 by PaganBaby [Reviews - 13] Liked (10312 words)
Thanks to Passion4Spike for her devilish encouragement >:D

Enjoy!

Banners by xoChantelly and Edgehead

7. Chapter 7 by PaganBaby [Reviews - 8] Liked (7750 words)
A few folks requested an epilogue and I got muse-y lol I hope y’all enjoy the extra chapters!

Happy belated birthday to my homegirl CallMeKitten! *huggggs* This chapter is dedicated to you, Buttercup! =D

If you’re a fan of hot, fun, and yummy Spuffyness (and who isn’t? heehee), do yourself a favor and give CallMeKitten’s stories a looksee!

Thanks to Passion4Spike for beta'ing! Her help and suggestions have been invaluable :D

Banners by xoChantelly and Edgehead

8. Chapter 7 (continued) by PaganBaby [Reviews - 2] Liked (5185 words)
I didn't realize I'd gone over the word limit *sigh* I had to split the chapter in two.

Mucho thanks to Passion4Spike for helping make all the song links work! :D

Banners by xoChantelly and Edgehead

9. Chapter 8 by PaganBaby [Reviews - 2] Liked (6102 words)
Banners by xoChantelly and Edgehead

10. Chapter 8 (continued) by PaganBaby [Reviews - 14] Liked (8535 words)
The final-final chapter :D lol


Yummy banners by xoChantelly and Edgehead