Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks again to xoChantelly and Edgehead for each making me a beautiful banner! *smooochies*
After some rest, hydrating, and toweling off, they were back on the bed and ready to go again.

Buffy started by licking his cock, tasting herself on him. She experimented with some ball-handling too, doing as Spike had instructed. Licking and sucking on them, rolling them in her hand and gently tugging. Spike coaxed her lower body toward him, getting her to straddle his face.

Buffy knew this position, good ol' 69. She'd never performed it with a man, but she didn't need to be told what to do. She continued working on his cock as he pulled her hips down and made love to her pussy with his mouth.

They were gentle in their licks and touches as they worshipped the other's sex. Little moans and gasps escaped them. Buffy loved the way he used his mouth, the way his tongue danced over her sensitive flesh, she loved the way his hands felt on her body, she loved the taste of him and the way she tasted on his skin.

She quivered with a mini-orgasm as she slurped on his cockhead. "Ohh God, Spike," Buffy moaned. "So good."

Spike gave her butt some firm squeezes. "You taste so sweet, pet."

Buffy lifted off of him, going onto her side next to him. Stroking his once again stiff cock, she said, "Well, Professor, what do you have in mind next?"

He smiled and patted her butt. "You're just insatiable, aren't you?"

"Looks that way. But if you've had enough..."

"Uh-uh, haven't had my fill of teaching you new things yet." Spike slid out of bed, standing then stretching his muscles out. "Still feelin' shockingly energetic."

"Good, same here." Buffy smiled and stretched her muscles too.

Spike cracked his neck to each side, then clapped his hands and rubbed them together eagerly. "Alright, stand up on the bed, luv."

Buffy raised her eyebrows, standing up on the bed and looking down at him, bouncing slightly on the mattress.

Spike put his hands on her hips and gave her belly a kiss. He looked up at her and wagged his eyebrows, running his hands down her outer thighs. "Now I need you to wrap these lovely legs around my waist."

Buffy put her arms around his neck, and her legs around his waist. "Wasn't sure what you were going to do to me for a second," she laughed.

Spike's hands moved up over the backs of her thighs to cup her ass cheeks. "We're gonna see if you like a standing shag."

She had no objections, she liked being all wrapped around him like this. But she was curious. "Don't people just do it like this when they're in a hurry?"

"It's good for that. If you're at a party and find a cozy closet, also good for in the shower," Spike said, and jostled her to test how good their holds on each other were.

Buffy giggled and held on tighter.

"And doin' it standing up is just fun. Takes more effort on my part, but I've got a strong back. You can help by levering yourself up and down using your legs."

"You sure you feel strong enough to hold me up like this?" Buffy asked while Spike planted his lips on the side of her neck.

"Mmmhmm, don't worry 'bout me, pet. If I run out of steam I'll let you know before my knees buckle, wouldn't dream of droppin' you."

Buffy splayed her fingers on the sides of his head, kissing him while he placed his cock at her entrance. They moaned into each other's mouths as her pussy enveloped his shaft. It only took a little bit of rockin' and rollin' for them to find a good rhythm and synch up their movements.

"I'm... not getting too h-heavy?" Buffy panted, feeling like she was floating. His cock was sliding so deep inside of her again, hitting all the right spots, making her swoon.

"Uh-uh. You're light as a feather. A tiny little hummingbird." The beads of sweat on his forehead and his muscles bulging belied that statement. He decided he could use a little help and carried her to the nearest wall, then pressed her back against it.

They crushed their mouths together, until the sliding and rocking of their bodies made sustaining a kiss impossible. They grunted as he thrust powerfully into her. Spike mouthed the side of her neck, sucking and nipping at her skin.

Buffy clung to him, using her legs to keep her body rocking against his. She didn't know if she liked this better than the other positions they'd tried, but it was incredible. Her clit was getting rubbed constantly, driving her crazy.

"Uhhh yeah!" Buffy yelled. "Fuck me hard! Like that! Ooh yes!"

The sounds they made and their movements got rougher, more animalistic. Buffy felt herself starting to cum again. She'd been nibbling at his shoulder, but then had the overwhelming urge to really bite him. She growled and bit down between his neck and shoulder.

Spike was glad that he'd decided to fuck her against the wall. An orgasm hit him with a suddenness that might have made him fall over if he didn't have the wall as support. He'd been well on his way, but when he felt Buffy biting him in a fit of passion his cock just started erupting like a volcano. He howled and kept pounding her against the wall.

Buffy followed him into bliss a moment later. Her body shook and she took her mouth off of him to cry out as her orgasm overtook her.

Spike slowed down, lightly nibbling on her shoulder. He could hear her making the Mmmmm sounds and knew she'd be incommunicado for a bit.

"Bloody hell..." he whispered, hoping his knees didn't give out, then made sure he had her securely in his arms. He didn't want to drop her or fall himself. Tonight had been epic and he didn't want anything unfortunate to happen to sully the memory.

Spike carefully walked to the bed with Buffy still wrapped around him. He set her down as gently as he could.

After a few moments, she took a deep breath and smiled, purring with gratification. "How'd I get on the bed?" she asked, stretching like a cat.

Spike smiled and flopped onto the bed beside her on his stomach. "I carried you over after you went to your happy place."

"I did it again, huh? Mmmmm, I can't tell you how amazing it feels."

"And you're okay, kitten?" Spike asked, placing soft kisses to the rounded part of her shoulder. He still felt the need to ask if she was okay after each earthshaking climax even though so far she'd been fine. He'd just never seen a woman get so out of it when she came.

Buffy ran her hand up his arm to his shoulder, then noticed the bite marks. She put her hand to her mouth. "Oh my God, I bit you! I didn't remember doing it until I saw..."

Spike chuckled and craned his neck to try and see the teeth marks. It didn't hurt much, and what little pain he felt only turned him on. "Not bleedin', is it?"

"N-No, just imprints of my teeth... I'm so sorry!" She covered her eyes with her hands.

"Pet, it's alright, I didn't mind."

Buffy peeked at him from between her fingers. "You're not mad that I went all 'Dracula' on you?"

"You didn't draw blood." Spike put his arm around her, pulling her closer. "I thought it was insanely hot when I felt your teeth on me. Made me cum like mad."

She smiled, though she was still pouting slightly. "I'm the one who said no pain or hitting, and then I go and bite you..."

"Did you hear me complaining? I liked it. You got so worked up that you just went 'Grrrrr' and sank your teeth into me. It's flattering, really. Just don't bite other parts of me that hard."

Buffy snuggled with him and kissed him, her hand went into his sweat-damp hair, twisting it into little points. "You're very understanding. And I promise to control myself and not bite other parts of your anatomy like that."

He laughed and gave her hip a squeeze. "I think we both need another break, yeah?"

She nodded in agreement. They shifted on the bed to get more comfortable, Spike still on his stomach and Buffy on her side, facing him. They laid together, relaxing.

"If you want to quit and go to sleep, that'd be okay with me," Buffy said, her hand traveling lightly down his back and over the curve of his ass. He had such a sweet ass.

Spike had been resting his eyes, but opened them when she spoke. "Does that mean that you're ready for sleep?"

"I could sleep... I'd rather fuck some more." She giggled. "But you've made me feel so incredibly good so many times, you've earned all the sleep you want."

"Hey, if you don't want to stop, then neither do I," Spike said with a smirk. "My mum didn't raise quitters. I see a mission through to the end."

"I won't say no if you want to keep going, I just don't want to cripple you."

"If I wind up in a wheelchair after tonight, then so be it. Would be a bitch to install ramps around the house, but it's a risk I'm willing to take."

They smiled at each other and cuddled.

"I know I should be exhausted," Buffy said, amazed at her own stamina as well as his, "but I just keep wanting more."

"It's not that I leave you... dissatisfied?"

She rolled her eyes. "Oh please, Spike, you've made me cum so hard I almost passed out more times than I can remember. You've satisfied me completely and repeatedly. It's more like eating a delicious piece of cake, each mouthful makes me hungry for more. I'm just a greedy, gluttonous bitch."

They laughed.

"That's not a very flattering way of referring to yourself, pet. I'd say you're an exceedingly passionate, beautiful, sexy woman who has a voracious sexual appetite."

"I like your words better, let's go with that."






They were once more rested and horny enough for the next round. They stood next to the bed kissing, hands caressing each other.

The evening's exertions were starting to catch up with Spike. He didn't know how much energy he had left, he was approaching his limit. But he had enough for at least one more good shag. He only hoped that Buffy would get tired before he did. He was representing males the world over tonight, it wouldn't do to leave the lady wanting more. It might kill him, but, by God, he was going to completely satisfy her.

"Earlier, before we started the carnal part of the evening, I thought your ass looked amazing," Spike admitted, sliding his hands down onto her cheeks.

"Oh really? I thought the same thing about you -- when you bent over in the kitchen, and then when you were poking at the DVD player. Very nice keister."

They smiled, fondling each other's bums.

"I thought how I'd love to have that sweet ass of yours right in front of me. To rub against you, to feel you pushing back. With that thought in mind, I'd like to suggest our next position be Doggie Style." He frowned when a small look of unease passed over Buffy's face. "You don't want to try that one? I promise to stay away from your anus."

She chuckled. "That's not what I was thinking. It just doesn't seem very..." Buffy bit her lip, then said, "... intimate. You know what I mean? We won't be able to see each other and I won't be able to touch you... I guess it’s a good position if you don't have feelings for the one you're with..."

"No, it's not like that at all, Buffy." Spike ghosted his fingers along her cheekbone. "I care about you. I love watchin' your face when you cum..." He thought it best to stop talking about caring or feelings, not wanting to accidentally say more and reveal how very much he did care. "There are the drawbacks of not seeing each other and not as much touching, but I'll be going in at different angles that you haven't experienced yet."

"Okay, I'll reserve judgment and try it. I've loved all of your suggestions so far."

He could tell that Buffy still wasn't happy about the limitations of the position but then he got an idea.

"I can solve one of the problems. Here, go on all fours facing away from the headboard." Spike helped her up onto the bed and turned her around.

"Why is it important which way I face?" Buffy asked as she raised up on her palms and knees.

Spike got on the bed behind her. "Look straight ahead."

Buffy raised her head and looked. It wasn't until that moment that she remembered that the wall opposite the bed had a large full-length mirror, and it just happened to be lined up perfectly with the bed. It allowed them a perfect view of the bed and themselves. Buffy had been so focused on Spike, and not their surroundings, that she hadn't even looked at the mirror until now.

Spike smiled and waved at her reflection.

"Now why do I think you having that big mirror right across from the bed isn't just a neat coincidence?" Buffy joked.

Spike laughed, playing dumb. "Why, Buffy, I have no idea what you mean."

"Uh-huh, sure you don't." Buffy giggled. "It's like spying on two hot neighbors -- trés kinky!" She wasn't surprised at how happy and glowy her mirror-image looked, that's how she felt on the inside, too.

Spike ran his hands over her back and ass. "Yeah, like we're peekin' through the window at the neighbors, and getting so hot that we have to start fucking while we watch."

"Mmmmmm." Buffy liked that idea, and bumped her ass back against his thighs.

Spike took his cock in hand and teased her with it, dragging the purple head up and down her gash.

Buffy whined, wanting his cock back inside her. She looked at him in the mirror. "I wonder when that hot, blond neighbor guy is going to start fucking that poor horny girl."

Spike smirked at her in the mirror. "She wants it bad, eh?"

"Mmmhmm. She wants it real bad." Buffy rubbed her ass against his groin.

Spike pushed back into her pussy and put his hands on her hips. He began moving in and out, pulling her back to meet his thrusts.

Buffy moaned, watching their reflection.

"You like this, pet?" Spike asked with an openmouthed smile.

"Ohhh yes! Love it!" Buffy grinned at the mirror.

This position did feel great. There were the extra kinky thrills of fucking like beasts and watching themselves in the mirror at the same time. Her breasts jiggled and bounced with every hard thrust from behind. Buffy decided that it was pretty damn hot. She liked watching Spike's face in the mirror as he fucked her. She'd never seen someone with such an expressive face; all the passion and pleasure he was feeling were clear in his expressions.

"Want it harder?" Spike asked.

"Uh-huh!" Buffy nodded eagerly. "Yes! Harder!"

Spike got a rhythm and a pattern going. After thirty seconds to a minute of pounding her, he would pull all the way out to tease her slit with the head of his cock. He'd get her whimpering and wriggling, and then he'd shove his rock-hard dick back inside her pussy and bang away at her again.

He couldn't resist leaning forward to squeeze her tits as he continued pumping her; the way they bounced was too tempting to keep his hands off of them for long.

"Ohhh Spike," Buffy panted as he cupped her tits and pinched her nipples. "Uhhh! Yes, fuck me!"

Spike was panting too, smiling at the mirror. "Feel good?" He kissed her sweaty upper back and licked along her spine.

"Yessss!" she hissed. "God, it's so fucking good!"

Spike slid his hands back down to her hips and straightened up to get back to the hard fucking. He knew it wouldn't take much longer for him to cum and he had to give her at least one happy in this position first. He massaged her hips and ass cheeks. "God, you've got a great ass. I've mentioned that already, haven't I?"

"Mmmm, I don't mind if you say it a hundred times," Buffy giggled, wriggling her butt.

Buffy didn't say so, but she was reconsidering anal sex being on her No-No List. Although Spike had been true to his word about not trying to 'go there', his cock had rubbed fleetingly against her other hole every time he pulled out and teased her -- and Buffy found that she liked even that small amount of stimulation back there. What he was doing right now felt too good to consider stopping, though. Maybe she'd bring it up after they finished with this position.

Spike started driving in and out vigorously while pulling her back against him harder. Their flesh slapped together wetly; they grunted and panted.

She moaned as she continually drove her butt back at him. "Ohh yeah--Ohhh! Fuck me hard! Fuck me hard! Uhhh!"

Spike grunted and intensified the pounding he was giving her as her demands increased his desire even more. His fingers dug into the fleshy parts of her hips, dimpling her skin.

Buffy felt a big orgasm ready to explode inside of her. "If I have another big one -- Ooooh! Yes! -- I want you to keep fucking me through it!"

Spike slowed down and frowned slightly, thinking it would be best to stop and wait until she recovered instead. "But --"

"Just keep fucking me!" Buffy growled, slamming her ass back on him. "Don't stop!"

"Ohhh fuck," Spike moaned, picking up the pace again. "Okay, if that's -- Ahhh! -- what you want."

Buffy nodded as she moaned and bounced back and forth, impaling herself on his cock again and again. She fisted the bed sheet in her hands.

Seconds later, the noises Buffy was making went up in volume; she could feel that she was only a few thrusts away from another big orgasm. "Ohhhh--Yes! Ahhh--I'm cumming, Spike! Keep going! Keep going!" she managed to say before she screamed with pleasure and her brain locked up.

Spike slowed, but didn't completely stop, as per Buffy's request. She was "Mmmmm"ing and her upper body was slumped down against the mattress, but her ass kept slamming back at him. Her brain might be overloaded with pleasure, but her lower body seemed to know what to do.

Spike felt close to release himself, and he wanted to do what she asked, but he was afraid she'd smother with her face against the mattress or he'd hurt her if he kept going. Except for the driving of her hips, it was like she was unconscious, and he just couldn't do it under those circumstances.

He held onto her hips and moved her with him to lay on his right side. He pulled her back against his chest and held her, waiting until she came back down to Earth. He nuzzled her, kissing the sweaty nape of her neck. His hands softly stroked her skin, moving over her chest, stomach and thighs. He gently ground against her with his cock still embedded in her drenched pussy. His crotch was soaked with her juices, as well as some of his own. He'd never known a woman who came so much, or so fiercely, as Buffy. Those were just two more things to love about Buffy.

Buffy was just so beautiful and passionate, so perfect for him. Surely, she would come to that conclusion too... right? Spike decided that he wouldn't confess how he felt or push her into any relationship she wasn't ready for. He would go along with whatever Buffy wanted -- if she only wanted to be 'friends with benefits' then that's what they'd be. He wanted to be more than that, but maybe she would need time. Buffy had only been single for a month (and she'd been a card-carrying member of the lesbian community until a few hours ago), it might be way too soon for her to even consider a relationship with anyone else right now.

After Drusilla left him, Spike had been afraid he wasn't capable of loving anyone again; maybe his heart was just too damaged, or he'd be too scared to let himself feel love for fear that he'd only end up being hurt again. But now he wasn't worried about possibly not being able to love again, because he was more than a little in love with Buffy. Now, he just had to wait and keep his fingers crossed in the hope that Buffy would fall in love with him too.

He smiled when Buffy sighed happily and turned her head to smile at him. "Welcome back, pet."

"Good to be back. Ohh, that was fun!" She noticed that their position was different than she remembered. "When did we lay down?" Buffy asked with a little laugh.

"Yeah... sorry I didn't keep rockin' the casbah while you were out of it; I know that's what you wanted. But... I like it when you're with me, you know?"

She put her hand on his cheek and caressed his prominent cheekbone. "Yeah, I think I understand. Of course I don't want you to do stuff you're not comfortable with. I just got a little crazed, not wanting you to stop -- ever. But I can see how you wouldn't be cool with fucking me like I'm some drunk chick at a frat party." She laughed. Then she looked down at their joined groins, feeling his hard cock inside her. "Mmmmm, seems we're not done."

"Well, we can stop if you want..."

Buffy gave him a sly smile and eased back against him. "I don't recall saying I wanted to stop. And -- Ooh! -- this is another position! I can check another one off my sex positions sampler."

"Right you are, luv. This is the classic Spoon position." Spike ran his hand down her body and onto her thigh. He softly stroked and raised her leg, encouraging her to put her leg over top his. "By keeping your leg hooked over mine, it allows me to go deeper and my movements to be more fluid."

"Ohhh, you're so wise, Professor Spike," Buffy purred and grinned. "So, it's true what they say: spooning does lead to forking."

"We were already forking. But I s'pose forking can lead back to spooning which can then lead to more forking."

They laughed.

Buffy closed her eyes and smiled, wiggling her hips against him. "Mmmmm, yeah, fork me, baby. Fork my brains out."

Spike kissed her and then dragged his lips down onto her neck to nibble and suck at her throat. "This position is good for G-spot stimulation too."

"Oooh, really?"

"Mmmhmmm," Spike's lips vibrated against her throat.

"Let's get goin' then!" Buffy said enthusiastically, reaching her hand back to give his ass a slap.

"Let's adjust your position just a bit," Spike said, helping her to lay more on her back, but with her leg still hooked over his. He put his hand back on her thigh and moved her leg up so that it was near his hip. Buffy eagerly let him position her. "Mmmm, tha's good," Spike murmured. He ran his hand over her stomach and down to her pussy. "I like being able to play with you whilst plowing you."

Buffy giggled and put her left arm around his neck. She liked this slightly altered Spoon position -- she was able to kiss and touch him, and of course she loved that his hands could roam over her body too. "Sex genius," she mumbled and nibbled his bottom lip.

And then they got down to some serious forking.

Spike was able to kiss, lick and suck her tits in this position -- which he was taking full advantage of. His left hand played with her clit as his big cock pushed in and out of her and his lips and tongue lavished her breasts with attention. Buffy was in heaven, it felt almost too good (if there were such a thing).

Spike moved his mouth back up to hers, encouraging Buffy to engage him in a tongue duel. Their tongues slid together, stroking and tangling.

Then Spike moved to her ear, licking around the rim and then sucking on the lobe. "You're so fucking beautiful, Buffy," he whispered. "Love the way you feel. So hot, so tight. Could fuck you forever."

Fucking forever sounded wonderful to her. Buffy took her arm from around his neck and instead put it behind her to touch his side and hip.

She moaned, rubbing her way from his hip to his ass. "I love the way you feel inside me. God, you're so fucking big -- I can't believe it all fits in me! So good, so perfect." She gasped as Spike raised her leg higher and his thrusts got more insistent.

Buffy could feel every bit of his ten inches pistoning into her, she felt his pelvis and balls crashing against her flesh repeatedly. She had cum more (and harder!) tonight than she ever had before, and Spike had shot a few hot loads into her -- her pussy made a squishing sound each time he thrust in, which she found very hot. And again, he wasn't lying about this position stimulating the G-spot.

"Ohh God! Uhhhaa! Yes, Spike! F-Fuck me hard!" Buffy said breathlessly as she squeezed his ass in her right hand, digging her nails into his skin.

Spike liked that little bit of pain and it was enough to set off a violent climax. He gasped and grunted as his hot, thick jizz raced up his thick shaft and began unloading into her. His hips jerked against her frantically. "Unnnggha! Buffy! God! Ahhh!"

Buffy launched into another hip-shaking orgasm when she felt his cock pulsing and spitting inside of her. "Ohhhhh God!" Buffy panted. "Ohhhh! Spike! Y-YESSS!"

Then her brain checked out for a minute while her body did its thing.

This time, Spike slumped against her with the intensity of his own orgasm. He moaned low in his throat and ground his pelvis against her as his cock finished filling Buffy's well-loved pussy with his cum.






A minute later...


"God, Spike, that was so good," Buffy mewled. She rubbed and patted the side of his butt. "I don't even care if I'm getting brain damage from cumming so hard. It'll so be worth becoming a vegetable. You'll take care of me if my brain gets broken, right?" She giggled and turned her head to look at him. His face was hidden behind her hair. "Spike?"

Buffy jostled him and moved her hair out of the way so she could see his face. His eyes were 3/4 closed and he wasn't responding. She was suddenly very worried about him. The thought of anything bad happening to Spike made her heart constrict painfully in her chest.

Buffy pushed him onto his back and got up on her knees next to him. If she weren't so worried at the moment, she would have relished the feel of his cum dripping out of her pussy, but she hardly noticed it. Spike was laying there, not totally motionless (he was pulling in breaths through his mouth, and licked his lips once), but he still wasn't responding to her.

"Spike, are you okay?" She tapped his face. "Oh God, please be okay!" Her mind raced ahead to having to possibly call an ambulance -- the paramedics would have an interesting tale to tell their friends later. She could hear them now, 'Yep, a blonde chick fucked a guy to death. Poor bastard died with a smile on his face, though.'

Finally, Spike's eyes opened and he smiled. "Bloody hell... I think I checked out for a minute."

Buffy slumped with relief, resting her forehead against his chest. "Thank God! You weren't answering me!"

Spike put his hands on her arms, stroking her upper arms and shoulders. "Sorry, pet, you sent me off to my happy place, I was out of it. Aww, you were worried 'bout me?"

"I thought I broke you," she said, repeating his choice of words from earlier. "It would've been ironic, what with you being so scared before when I zoned out the first time..."

He chuckled.

She raised her head to look at him and lightly smacked his chest, pouting. "I was scared, don't laugh!"

Spike arched an eyebrow. "Not so cute when you think you're the one who broke me, is it?"

Buffy sighed. "No. It's so not cute. You sure you're okay?"

Spike nodded and pulled her down to lay with him. "I'm okay now, promise -- better than okay, even."

Buffy lay down in his arms, cuddling against his side and petting his sweaty chest. She was so relieved that he seemed to be okay; she'd been so scared for a minute. "We're both so icky and sweaty," she giggled, trying to relax again.

"We had fun getting this way. And it's nothin' a good shower or bath in the morning can't fix." The thought of getting the ickiness off in the shower with Buffy flitted across Spike's mind, but he pushed it aside, for now -- he'd definitely like to add that to his lesson plan, though. "Is my 'ickiness' bothering you?"

She shook her head and ran her hand over his chest and abs. "Uh-uh. I kinda like the ickiness right now. I made you this way," she said with a hint of pride as she smiled into his eyes.

"That you did, pet." He took a deep breath and stared up at the ceiling. His body was still tingling from his intense orgasm. "Bloody hell... I never came that hard before."

Buffy grinned, feeling so proud of herself. "Never?"

He shook his head. "Never like that. Bloody hell..."

She giggled. "You said 'bloody hell' a few times since you regained consciousness."

He laughed. "'Cos that's all that keeps running through my mind; it just keeps repeating, over and over."

"I like when you say it, it's cute. Maybe I'll start saying it, too. It sounds better than 'holy shit', for example."

"No, don't do that. I like the way you Yanks talk; it's charmin'. You, in particular, look and sound so adorable when you swear."

They both smiled and sighed.

Spike breathed deeply and closed his eyes. He barely had any energy left. "I think I'm shagged out, pet."

"Oh?" she said, sounding surprised.

He laughed and rubbed a hand over his face. "Bloody hell, woman! You really are insatiable. Damn... I was hoping I could tire you out before I got too knackered."

"I don't mean to sound ungrateful or unsatisfied, 'cause... God, you were awesome tonight." She gave his chest a soft kiss.

Buffy was mentally counting off how many times Spike had cum -- it wasn't easy considering she'd lost count of how many times she herself had climaxed. 'Shit, how many times did I make him cum? I need to beat five!' She smiled when she calculated that she had tied the 'Night of Five Times'. She only needed to wring one more out of him to become the record holder, to be the one he'd always remember having his best night with.

Buffy propped herself up on an elbow, the fingers of her free hand tracing the cut lines of his torso. "I'm pretty shagged out, too. I just thought I'd like to try anal before we were finished." She sighed dramatically. "But if you're too tired..."

Spike's eyes flew open, he looked at her, taken aback. "...Wasn't that on the No-No List?"

"Yeah, I'd feel safe doing it with you, though. I'll understand if you can't --"

Spike rolled onto his hip and was kissing her before she could finish the sentence. Buffy giggled and put her arms around his neck as he rolled her onto her back.

They lay together, breathing, sighing, kissing and caressing, holding and nuzzling and stroking each other's smooth skin and soft hair.

Spike raised his head to look at her. She was sweaty, her hair was a mess, her makeup had all worn off -- but he still thought she was the most beautiful girl he'd ever set eyes on -- in fact, he thought she looked even more beautiful like this, if that was possible. She had a glow about her. He gently brushed a lock of hair away from her forehead. "You absolutely sure you want to try it, Buffy?"

Her smile was a tad anxious, but she nodded. "Yeah. I feel so safe and comfortable with you, Spike." She touched his face and then ran her hand into his spiky platinum hair. "I know if it's at all possible for butt-sex to feel good, you can do it. You make me feel so good..." She chuckled at seeing how quickly Spike had snapped back to attention. His eyes were wide open and sparkling with excitement. "You suddenly got a second wind, huh? I'll have to remember that: the promise of anal sex will make men wake up."

Spike smirked and wagged his eyebrows, and then kissed her lips. He definitely felt a new burst of energy at the prospect of taking Buffy's ass-virginity. He couldn't believe she actually asked him to do it -- how could he say no to that?

He got to his knees and rested back on his heels. "This goes without saying, but I'll say it anyhow: If you don't like it, you tell me to stop, and I stop. No questions asked. Alright?"

Buffy nodded and sat up. "Does it hurt a lot?" she asked, crinkling her nose a bit.

"Well, never having been buggered, I don't know from personal experience how it is from the buggeree's perspective. But I know for a fact that some women love it -- and gay blokes, of course. There is a bit of pain or discomfort involved, but if you have a considerate partner, which you most certainly do, the pleasure outweighs the pain."

Spike put his hand on the back of her head and drew her to him for a soft kiss. He pushed her hair out of the way, and then placed kisses up and down the side of her neck. His left hand trailed down her body until he got to her wet pussy, and he began gently sliding his fingers along her slit.

Buffy closed her eyes and tilted her neck to the side. "Okay... but if it hurts too much, you'll stop. You promise?" She let her hands wander slowly over his body. Her right hand wrapped around his semi-hard cock, caressing it adoringly.

"That's right, I'll stop. No questions asked," Spike replied, still kissing her neck. "You remember when you bit me while in the throes?"

Buffy blushed anew. "Um, yeah. Again, sorry about that." She felt his cock twitch in her hand, making her giggle. Apparently, he really did like it.

"No need to apologize, pet. It was so bloody hot," he said in a slightly rough, growly voice. He was getting harder just recalling how it had felt when she'd bitten him. A few minutes ago Spike had thought he was done for the night, but now he was sure he had one more good shag left in him. He would not leave this girl wanting or disappointed. He still didn't know if this would be his one and only night with Buffy and he wanted to make it the best night of both their lives.

Buffy gave his dick a squeeze before going back to caressing it lightly.

Spike continued, "Sometimes a small amount of pain can enhance the pleasure. I'm not talkin' whips or any hardcore stuff like that. But just a little can make your body react in wonderful ways. Makes the pleasure all the sweeter..." Spike opened his mouth and bit down lightly, just enough to leave impressions of his teeth, at the juncture of her neck and shoulder. After he finished giving her the love bite, he licked and softly sucked at the spot while at the same time tweaking her clit with his fingers.

Buffy gasped and then moaned, getting a hint of what he meant. There was still some anxiety involved, but tonight this man had given her the most mind-boggling pleasure she'd ever felt. She was ready to once again leave herself in his knowledgeable (and extremely talented) hands.

"Let's do it," Buffy breathed.