Author's Chapter Notes:
My betas, Abby, Dawnofme, and Diebirchen. Thanks ladies! Awesome banner by Tanit. Thanks the wonderful readers and reviewers.
Spike's words echoed in her head, filling her with a sense of giddy anticipation. He said he loved her, and although there were many questions about what it meant, she knew they could wait.

Spike toed open the door to his bedroom as Buffy nibbled on his earlobe and loosened his tie. "Mm, that feels nice," he said.

Buffy unbuttoned his dress shirt and slipped her hand inside, running her palms over his undershirt-covered chest. "It would be a lot nicer if you weren't wearing so many clothes."

"I think that's something you could help me with," he said, as he set her down facing him and slid both shirts off with ease.

Buffy cast an appreciative glance over Spike's muscular chest and abdomen before kneeling in front of him. She deftly unbuckled his belt and cast it aside, then she divested him of the rest of his things quickly. His cock bobbed against his abdomen once free from the confines of his boxers. Buffy took it in her hand and gently brought it to her mouth. Spike gave an appreciative gasp of pleasure. She started to lick the underside and stroke his balls.

"Christ, Buffy! That feels so fucking good!" Spike ran his hands through her hair, lost in the moment.

Buffy continued her ministrations, taking the head into her mouth and sucking gently.

"Mmm, God! You're driving me crazy," he said, moaning the words. "But I want you up here." He took one of her hands and tried to pull her up.

She bit her lip and smiled up at him. "But I like it down here. I'm having fun."

Spike gave her a devious smirk. "I can tell, and I'm enjoying it myself, but I promise there'll be more fun if you come up here."

Buffy stood, pulling his head down to kiss his face. She tried to put all her emotion into the kiss, to let him know exactly how she felt. It was sweet and fierce at the same time. She broke away from his mouth and charted her way down his neck, devouring it with kisses before he stopped her.

"Uh-uh, no more touching for you right now. It's my turn. Turn around."

Buffy turned and swept her hair off the nape of her neck.

Spike unzipped the dress, brushing the soft material off her shoulders, letting it pool in a heap at her feet. He kissed her between her shoulder blades before walking around to stand in front of her, tracing a line from her collarbone to the stiff peak of one hardened nipple covered in black lace.

Buffy closed her eyes and shuddered under his touch. Her heart was beating so rapidly she wondered if he could hear it. Every cell in her body was on fire.

He leaned down and whispered in her ear, "No, don't close your eyes. I want you to see everything I do."

In one swift motion, he unclasped the front of her bra and tossed the garment away, freeing her breasts. He took one in each hand, massaging them and tugging on the nipples with his thumbs and forefingers.

"Does that feel good, kitten?"

"Yes…more…harder!" Buffy said, her knees threatening to buckle.

Spike swept her into his arms and laid her down on the unmade bed. Leaning down he took one breast into his mouth, nipping and sucking then laving it with his tongue. His other hand charted a slow trek downward.

"Oh, fuck! That feels so good!" She grabbed his hair and pulled him closer.

Spike could barely remember her swearing, much less using that particular word, and his cock swelled impossibly harder. With his finger he drew idle circles around her navel, sometimes dropping below to trace the waistband of her panties.

"Mm, I love hearing you tell me how I make you feel," Spike said, when something occurred to him that he hadn't thought of before. He felt his cheeks grow even warmer from embarrassment. "Love, what about—I mean, I don't have any condoms…"

Buffy shushed him with a finger over his mouth. "It's okay. I've been on the pill for years."

A wave of relief flooded his chest. "Oh, thank God! I thought I was going have to run to the bloody convenience store."

"No, we're fine." She reached up to run her fingers through his hair, pulling his head down and kissing him hungrily.

When his lungs started burning from lack of oxygen, he pulled away to pepper her face and neck with kisses. "I can't believe I'm here with you like this, and you still love me." He nipped her collarbone and moved into the valley of her breasts.

"Mm, I'm right here, and I never stopped," she said, between cries of pleasure. "I need you to touch me."

Spike swirled his tongue in her navel, causing her to cry out and arch off the bed. He took that opportunity to remove her panties. He pressed a small chaste kiss to her mons before kneeling between her thighs and opening her up for his appraisal. Spike lay down in front of her, grasping her bottom to pull her closer.

"Such a beautiful pussy," he said, licking her from bottom to top, ignoring her clit. He swirled his tongue around her opening before he delved inside, darting his tongue in and out. Hearing Buffy's moans of pleasure he increased his pace until she cried out and arched off the bed, her internal muscles quivering around his tongue.

He removed his tongue and replaced it with two fingers, then started sucking on her clit. Buffy let out a raspy groan and grabbed at his hair. She was amazingly tight, and Spike curled his fingers upward to find that place inside he knew would send her over the edge. He scissored his fingers and sucked on her clit, and Buffy thrashed around beneath him, moaning loudly. He put his hand on her abdomen to hold her to the bed.

"Oh, Jesus, Will! I'm gonna come!" she said between panting breaths. Her internal muscles gripped his fingers in a rhythmic spasm.

Spike lapped at her juices as she came. He was awestruck by the sight of her. She tossed her head back and forth in ecstasy, murmuring endearments he thought would never pass her lips. When she stilled, he crawled up the bed and took her face in his hands.

"Oh, my God!" She lifted her head and kissed him.

Spike opened his mouth to receive her tongue as she explored the cavern of his mouth. She wrapped one leg around him and forced him onto his back, pinning his hands above his head.

"It's my turn to play now."

She grinned mischievously as she busied her hands exploring his chest, pinching and twisting his nipples. She abandoned his mouth, nipping and licking her way down his neck to his chest. Spike moaned and babbled incoherently. Buffy bit down lightly on one nipple while her hand wandered further south to his erection. She gripped his cock firmly and started pumping it slowly from root to tip.

"Love that," he said. "Need to be inside you!"

"I think I can do that." She positioned herself over him, rubbing his erection through her slick folds, coating him with her juices.

"Feels so good, love."

Buffy pressed the tip of his cock to her opening and began a slow descent, easing herself onto his girth.

Spike fought hard not to slam his hips upward. "Take your time, there's no rush. Mmm, so warm and tight." He reached up to tweak her nipples.

Buffy slowly took more of him in, squeezing her inner muscles around him as she pulled almost all the way out. She repeated the motion until she had all of him inside her, feeling whole for the first time in years. She set about moving her hips in a figure eight, and Spike thrust up from the bed to meet her. All the while she strangled his cock with the clenching and unclenching of her inner muscles.

"Jesus! I love seeing your tits bounce as you ride me."

Buffy leaned back, bracing herself on his thighs as her hair brushed his knees. This angle brought him deeper inside making her feel almost dizzy with pleasure. "Harder… faster…oh, God!"

Spike held her hips tightly. "I can do that," he said between breaths, and reached up to rub her clit in a slow tortuous motion.

This sent her screaming over the edge, and the spasms of her inner walls combined with her cries of delight sent him falling over seconds later. Afterward, Buffy collapsed on top of him in a tangled mass of arms and legs. When she tried to roll away, he pulled her closer.

She gazed down at him and smiled, kissing his chin. "I must be squishing you, and I'm hungry."

"You're not squishing me, but if you're hungry, I suppose we could go down and raid the kitchen."

"That sounds like a plan," she said, getting out of bed and slipping on his white dress shirt.

"With you going around dressed like that, I can't promise not ravish you," he said, as he pulled on a pair of boxers.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing? I'm all covered." She stared at him with her brow furrowed.

"Yes, but you're wearing my clothes, and that makes it sexy." He grabbed her around the waist and kissed her neck.

"Come on you. There will be no more ravishing of me until I've had food. Understood?"

She broke away from him and gave chase out of the bedroom toward the stairs, laughing all the way.

He caught her on the third stair. "Gotcha!"

"Maybe, but you have to feed me first."

He slung her over his shoulder caveman style and gently slapped her on her bare bottom.

She beat her fists against his back in mock frustration. "You know you're gonna pay for that, right?"

When they reached the kitchen he flipped on the light, set her down on the counter and tried to turn away, but she caught him with her legs.

"Oh no." She linked her arms around his neck. "We have to think of a suitable punishment for you." Her eyes danced with mischief.

"Oh, really? What, pray tell, would that be, love?"

Buffy could tell by his tone he thought she was kidding.

"What would you say if told you to drop your boxers right now and let me smack your white rebellious ass?"

Spike looked her straight in the eyes and hooked his fingers into the waistband of his boxers.

"Stop! You seem a little too eager to do that. Do you like that sort of thing?" Buffy's brows rose, her curiosity piqued.

"In the right situation I do. There's nothing wrong with it. What's done between two consenting adults is never wrong or dirty as long they both enjoy it. Do you have a problem with me liking it?" He took a step back, as if challenging her.

Buffy sighed. "Come here."

Spike walked to stand between her thighs again and she caressed his cheek, making his gaze soften.

"No I don't have a problem with your liking it. It just threw me a little. I'm willing to try new things with you. I trust you, and I want to make you happy. I'll just have to figure out some of other form of punishment for you. One that doesn't make you hard." She nipped his lower lip and squeezed the erection pressing between her thighs. "Now, I believe we came down here so you could feed me."

He turned and rummaged through the fridge, finding a bottle of champagne left by the caterers, and fixings for sandwiches. Once the sandwiches were made and plated, he grabbed a bag of chips from the cupboard. Buffy found two glasses and picked up the champagne.

He pulled her into his arms for a toe-curling kiss before taking the sandwiches and chips off the counter. "Are we ready to go back upstairs?"

"Wow! I believe we are." She hopped down and proceeded up the stairs, with Spike following behind her. "After I'm fed, maybe you can teach me a few new things."

Spike, having lost the power of speech completely, followed behind her silently.