[Reviews - 91] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy and Spike have been apart for eleven years. When tragedy strikes they are thrown together once more. How will they work together to make it through, and is their love still there after all those years? AH
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: No
Word count: 48954 Read: 19956
Published: 07/23/2010 Updated: 05/30/2011

1. Chapter 1 by sanityfair [Reviews - 6] Liked (1383 words)
Thanks to my lovely betas, Abby, Dawnofme, and Marilyn. Thanks to Christine for the test read. I do hope you'll read and tell me what you think. It's quite a departure from my first fic. Thanks to Tanit for the beautiful banner.

I own nothing. This is written purely for pleasure.

2. Chapter 2 by sanityfair [Reviews - 3] Liked (1355 words)
Thanks to my wonderful betas, Abby, Dawnofme, and Marilyn. Fabulous Banner by Tanit.

Sorry for the short chapter. As the story progresses, the chapters will become much longer. If this goes well, I might even update on Saturday. Now on with the story. Thanks for all your reviews last chapter.

This is written for pleasure. I don't own these characters. Okay, some of them I do, but you know what I mean.

3. Chapter 3 by sanityfair [Reviews - 2] Liked (1557 words)
Thanks to my fabulous betas, without whom I would be lost, Abby, Dawnofme, and Marilyn. Thank to Tanit for excellent banner.

I'm conducting a poll with this chapter. Wednesday or Friday updates, which would you prefer?

I don't own any of these characters. I'm writing this strictly for pleasure.

4. Chapter 4 by sanityfair [Reviews - 7] Liked (1702 words)
Thanks to my lovely betas, Abby, Dawnofme, and Marilyn. The beautiful banner is by Tanit.

I updated on Saturday, so if haven't read chapter three go back and do so.

I don't own any of the BTVS characters. I'm just writing this for pleasure.

5. Chapter 5 by sanityfair [Reviews - 3] Liked (2038 words)
Thanks to my wonderful betas, Abby, Dawnofme, and Marilyn. The beautiful banner is by Tanit.


I don't own any BTVS or Angel characters. I write purely for pleasure.

6. Chapter 6 by sanityfair [Reviews - 3] Liked (2029 words)
I couldn't do this without my wonderful betas, Abby, Dawnofme, and Diebirchen. The beautiful banner is by Tanit. In this chapter we a bit of the past from Spike's POV. I hope you enjoy

7. Chapter 7 by sanityfair [Reviews - 3] Liked (1978 words)
I'm very grateful to my wonderful betas. Thanks, Abby, Dawnofme, and Diebirchen. Thanks to Tanit for the fabulous banner.

8. Chapter 8 by sanityfair [Reviews - 3] Liked (1919 words)
Thanks to my betas, Abby, Dawnofme, and Diebirchen. Banner by Tanit

Finally, some answers you've been waiting for. I hope you enjoy.

9. Chapter 9 by sanityfair [Reviews - 5] Liked (2288 words)
As always, I want to thank my wonderful betas, Abby, Dawnofme, and Diebirchen. Also, thanks to Tanit for the gorgeous banner.

10. Chapter 10 by sanityfair [Reviews - 3] Liked (2563 words)
Thanks to my betas, Abby, Dawnofme,and Diebirchen. Thanks to Tanit for the banner.

11. Chapter 11 by sanityfair [Reviews - 3] Liked (2553 words)
As always, thanks to my wonderful betas, Abby, Dawnofme, and Diebirchen. The beautiful banner is by Tanit. Thank you to the lovely readers who comment each week and those that lurk as well. Many years ago, I was a lurker myself.

12. Chapter 12 by sanityfair [Reviews - 3] Liked (2056 words)
My betas, Abby, Dawnofme, and Diebirchen. Thanks ladies! Awesome banner by Tanit. Thanks the wonderful readers and reviewers.

13. Chapter 13 by sanityfair [Reviews - 4] Liked (2186 words)
Thanks to my betas: Abby, Dawnofme, and Diebirchen. Banner by Tanit. Also, thank you to all who read and review and even those who read and don't. I'm just happy to share my work.

14. Chapter 14 by sanityfair [Reviews - 4] Liked (2274 words)
Beta'd by Abby, Dawnofme, and Diebirchen. Thank you, ladies. Thanks to all who read, especially those let me know what they are thinking. Banner by Tanit.

15. Chapter 15 by sanityfair [Reviews - 5] Liked (2572 words)
Beta'd by Abby, Dawnofme, and Diebirchen - three very lovely ladies. Thanks to those who follow this story, whether or not you review. Don't get me wrong. I love reading what each person has to say, so don't stop reviewing! The banner is by Tanit.

16. Chapter 16 by sanityfair [Reviews - 4] Liked (2577 words)
So sorry for the delay in posting, but here it is for your reading pleasure. Beta'd by Abby, Dawnofme, and Diebirchen. Banner by Tanit. Thanks, to all you wonderful ladies. Also, I truly appreciate each person who takes the time to read this story. Thanks!

17. Chapter 17 by sanityfair [Reviews - 6] Liked (2983 words)
As always, I'm grateful to my betas, Abby, Dawnofme, and Diebirchen. Thanks to Tanit for the beautiful banner.
I'm also thankful to those of you who follow this story, and I apologize for not being able to update on Wednesdays as I have in the past. As we all know, everyone one has a life outside this fandom, and it takes precendence over posting sometimes. I assure you, I will continue to post on a regular basis, just bear with me.

18. Chapter 18 by sanityfair [Reviews - 6] Liked (3806 words)
I'm so sorry for the delay in posting. I've been besieged by problems in RL, preventing me from doing nothing other than taking care of them. I'm beginning to make my way back from the depths, and hopefully, I will be able to post regularly again soon. I hope you've not forgotten the story and enjoy the chapter. Thanks to my wonderful betas, Abby, Dawnofme, and Diebirchen. The beautiful banner was made by Tanit.

19. Chapter 19 by sanityfair [Reviews - 8] Liked (2474 words)
I know i've apologized in the past for my lack of updates, and last time I thought my life was looking up. I was ready to write again, then suddenly and very unexpectedly, my own mother died. I can tell you, I had absolutely no idea how devastating it is. It's been a little over a month, and I'm just now beginning to fully realize it. She was a wonderful woman, and I was very lucky to have her for almost forty-one years. Some things in the chapter are similar to personal experiences. I also thought it important to show that even though the funeral is over, and he and Buffy are moving forward. He's still grieving the loss of his mother. I'd like to thank my beta's Abby and Diebirchen. Both ladies are invaluable to me.

20. Chapter 20 by sanityfair [Reviews - 4] Liked (3804 words)
Thanks to Diebirchen for beta and Minx DeLovely for the read through.

21. Chapter 21 by sanityfair [Reviews - 6] Liked (2857 words)
This is the penultimate chapter. I've only the epilogue to finish and this will be complete. Thanks for sticking through this with me. I hope you've enjoyed the tale. Thanks as always to Abby and Diebirchen for betaing. Also, thanks to Minx Delovely for taking the time to read over this for me and give me her thoughts, and pointing out words I missed. You're a star!