[Reviews - 38] LikedPrinter
Summary: What happens when Buffy Summers chooses to jump into a portal of brilliant white energy from a rickety make-shift tower, sacrificing herself in lieu of her sister, and the world? Spuffy of course! Follow Buffy on her trip through ‘dimensions’ and see what happens. Have I mentioned that every dimension has a Spike? I didn't add a Buffy/Other warning because even though it's 'not Spike', it is Spike...sounds weird when explained like that lol
(Small twist at the end but it won’t ruin anything, I promise)
Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Freaky/Kinky, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 11547 Read: 12795
Published: 08/07/2010 Updated: 06/17/2011

1. Where troubles fall like lemon drops by lindsay [Reviews - 4] Liked (1961 words)

2. Please Read Author's Notes Section/End Notes Section by lindsay [Reviews - 3] Liked (1762 words)
Ok guys, here’s the deal; I am having a blast throwing Buffy into situation after situation, all of which Spike is involved in.

To promote reviews/ego lifts and the incorporation of anyone reading this I’m opening a little contest:

Contest:

Underneath your review (if you really don’t want to leave one by all means don’t) write the word CONTEST followed by the name Spike will have and what profession he’s chosen – if he is not old enough for a profession write his age and whether or not he’s a student, or a drifter or anything like that – and then please specify what stage of the relationship they’re at (i.e.: sexual or not sexual or about to become sexual, you get the drift lol)

and what he is meaning human, vampire, weird demon, girl: same goes for Buffy The three ideas that I find the most fun and adventurous will each have a chapter dedicated to the person who brainstormed the idea.

3. Chapter 3 by lindsay [Reviews - 3] Liked (1076 words)
Please check out the contest details in the second chappy, I'm looking forward to seeing some of your ideas!

4. Dominiques Chapter: part one of two by lindsay [Reviews - 8] Liked (1540 words)
This chapter is dedicated to Dominique who offered this info up for the contest:

CONTEST:
Spike: human male, young
Occupation: biker
Buffy: human female
Occupation: FBI Agent
Relationship: sexual

I took a little leeway here and opted to turn this information into a two 'parter' because I wanted to create a background story for this awesome duo, I can only hope Dominique doesn't mind. The relationship is supposed to already be sexual, which it is when Buffy finds herself in this dimension but I really wanted to give the readers a teeny glimpse into how it became sexual in the first place.

5. Dominiques Chapter: part two of two by lindsay [Reviews - 6] Liked (2139 words)
Dominique: I wanted to thank you again for your ideas, your insights, and your support of this story. I only hope I managed to do it justice
xx
L.

6. Sugar_Slave's Chapter by lindsay [Reviews - 6] Liked (1484 words)
Contest: Rufus Thursley is a conman but Buffy, a cynical chain smoking woman sees right through his tricks. About to become sexual.

Tweaked: They know each other (for the sake of containing the idea to one chapter) but the characteristics remain the same

I hope that Sugar_Slave doesn't mind as this chapter is dedicated to their wonderful idea!


Note: Ok: Spike’s hair is only red in this because I looked up the name Rufus and well, it means red haired lol.

7. Chapter 7 by lindsay [Reviews - 4] Liked (1585 words)
Hi all, theres no excuse to how long it's been since ive posted. I just want everyone to know i had a lot of personal things to deal with and it wasn't out malice, or laziness. I hope this chapter seals this story properly and Im sorry to all the suggestions i didnt get to do.