Author's Chapter Notes:
hey guys this is my second chapter and i REALLY think its going to be better than the last one so yeah.
Willow sat all by her lonesome as she watched the boy she's been in love with for a long time dance with some girl they didn't eve know. For all Xander knew she could have been a vampire. The way the blonde dressed she probably was. Or a prostitute. Well she was fed up with Xander so he could loose his virginity to a prostitute and she wouldn't care. 'Okay maybe I would. But still. But if she is just a regular girl than I hope she doesn't break his heart. Because I don't want mine to break anymore either.'

Willow was so lost in her thoughts she didn't see Spike and Drusilla until they sat down infront of her.

"You okay, Willow? You seem kind of upset." Spike said in concern for his best friend. He loved her like a sister and he didn't want her to be hurt.

"Ughhh." Willow said as she threw her head in the direction of the blonde and Xander. I bet that girl's natural hair isn't even blonde.

Spike looked over to see what had upset his friend so much and he saw Xander's back to him and a pair of thin arms wrapped around his neck.' Oh, well that makes sense now. No wonder she's so upset!' Spike knew that Xander didn't know how much Willow really loved him but come ON! Really Xander?

"Its his loss, Willow." Spike said sincerely to her as Willow looked like she was going to burst into tears. Her lips quivered and her eyes were welling up. Spike was always a sucker for a girl that cries. He went around the table and took Willow into his arms.

Spike got the first really good look of the woman with Xander. She was breathtakingly beautiful. She had a small waist and these pert little breasts. She was grinding her ass against Xander who looked like he was going to pass out. That ass, well it was a really nice ass to have. Dru was nothing compared to her. Spike felt bad saying that but it was the truth.

Spike wanted to rip her out of Xander's arms and fuck her senseless. That's when their eyes connected. He was immedeitaly lost in those sea grass colored irises. Her blood red lips curled up into a smile and then she did the sexiest thing. She winked at him. 'This is goning to be a really bad day,' Spike thought.




Buffy danced with the brunete, Xavier? Whatever but he had obviously never grinded with anyone because his moves were very awkward and stiff. Speaking of stiff, Buffy grinded extra hard up agains his bulge.

"Uhhh." Xander said as the blonde danced up against his hard on.

"I don't even know your name. Don't you think this is a little fast?" Xander? Yeah Xander said as he tried to pry her off of him.

"My name is Buffy and, personally? I don't think we're going fast enough, luv." Buffy whispered sexily into his ear. She moved her face down to his neck once she felt him shudder and she smelt the blood pulsing in his vains.

Then she turned around and continued to grind into his erection. The she met the prettiest baby blue eyes she has ever seen. He had razor sharp cheepbones and totally kissable lips. Speaking of lips, they were parted open slightly.

Buffy heard the song end and put her lips up to Xander's ear and said thanks for the dance. Her gaze was still locked with the man's but she could still smell and she knew exactly what he was. A slayer. She also smelt her Sire. Great.

Buffy walked over to her Sire and kissed her right on the lips and said "Hello Drusilla. Nice to see you again, pet."

Spike stared in total shock as his girlfriend was just kissed by another girl. Spike wanted to be discussed but he was just turned on.

"You must be the big bad i was warnded of." Spike said finally finding his voice.

"Well i can tell you one thing, i am definatly bad." The blonde said in a british accent with a wink. Spike didn't not expect that.

Spike found himself growing even harded. He mentally groaned as the blonde licked her lips are she stared at him hungerly.

"Why don't we take this outside?" Spike asked as the blonde nodded.

Spike lead the way out of the Bronze with blondie on his heels and everyone else on her heels.

"Okay, luv. What do you wanna do? A little Rough and tumble? Or you just wanna talk. Your choice pet." Blondie said to Spike in a playful voice.

"First off, tell me your name. Secound tell me why are you here." Spike demanded from her. He didn't like they way she made him feel. It wasn't right.

"My name i Buffy to answer your first question. As for your second. Well i'm here to kind Dru. And kill you." 'Buffy said to Spike and he didn't even blink an eye. He did hear Willow and Xander gasp though.

"Well good luck with that. I am suppose to be the best Slayer there ever was." Spike gloated.

"Oh I know you are the best Slayer but you see they call me the Slayer of Slayers. I have killed two in my time. The most anyone has ever killed. So good luck surviving, luv." Buffy smailed as Spike opene his mouth in shock.

"Giles would have warned me about you if you were a real threat." Spike said trying to believe it was true.

"Well 'Giles' should have warned you. I am the second worst vampire to walk this earth. And i learned from the best." Buffy said as she threw a smile dru's way.

"You're the most feared vampire in history?" Spike said in disbelief to Drusilla.

"Its not exactly something you tell the person you love." Drusilla said in a voice that sounded as though it was far away.

"Still the same, Dru." A voice from up above said.

Spike looked over to see Buffy smiling. 'Oh shit. This can't be good.'

"Daddy." Dru said as a man with dark brown hair jumped down from the roof. She smiled.'I'm screwed now.' Spike thought to himself.

"Hello my love." The brunete said to Dru and she gave him that look that he gave her. This is NOT going well. Thats when Spike noticed Buffy fuming.' At least i'm not the only one.' Spike thought to himself.

"Hello Angelus." Buffy said as though trying to get his attention. 'Angelus' gave Buffy a look that said And-You-Are? which made Buffy's lip tremble. But she refused to cry in front of Spike. She'd never hear the end of it.

"I am not happy wih you, Elizabeth. I have been waiting for my dinner for forty minutes. I hink i have waited long enough. I will punish you when we get home." Angelus said and Spike saw the fear in her eyes. He felt a pang of sympethy for the blonde.

"I am sorry, Master. I won't fail you again." Buffy said to Angelus and Spike could have sworn he saw her eyes roll. Spike let out a wide grin.

"Good. I don't need any more failures what with Darla already being dead and Dru having a soul. I won't loose my last slave too." Angelus seemed to have hit a nerve with Buffy and if Spike had to bet on it he'd be it was 'my' and 'slave'. Spike hardly knew this girl but he knew she wasn't going to take that.

"Oh you just lost your 'slave'," Buffy spit out with venom."I have had enough of your bloody shit!I am done with ALL of you! I have had enough of being at the bottom and being treated like scum. I love you but a stick is capable of more love. DARLA was capable of more love! She was the queen of the soulessfucking bitch. and you, oyu just pasted her. I don't know why i put up with your fucking shit. But i know now that i'm done."

Buffy stormed down the alley and turned around at the end and said to Spike. "Oh and i am coming back for you."

"Dru how 'bout we go back to my house?" Spike said as Buffy dissapeared.

"I'm sorry my William. But i need to be with Daddy." Dru said as Angelus started pulling her away.

"Thats right. She needs to be with a real man." Angelus gloated as they too went out of sight.

"Spike." Willow said as the tears poure out his eyes.

"I'm going home." Spike said as he wiped the tears away and went the way Buffy had.

"Wow. I wish my family was that entertaining." Xander said and then gasped as Willow hit him.

"Are you really that insensitive, Xander? Spike just lost his first love and thats ALL you can say? I love you Alexander Harri but sometimes you can be so clueless." Willow sighed as she too started to go home.