Author's Chapter Notes:
Um hey guys this is my first fic and i have been think about it for a long time and this mean a lot to me so yeah. Thanks for reading!
Spike was walking the lonely alleys of Sunnydale looking for something to kill. He jumped when he heard a sound behind him. He turned around and got his stake out and was reay to fight. His 'spidey senses' were tingling. Then Drusilla came out from behind a huge cardboard box.

"Dru! You scared me i thought you were a vampire!" Spike sighed as he tucked his stake away.

"Well I am a vampire Spike." Drusilla cooed as she started swaying towards him in a way only Dru could master.

"I know you are. Believe me I know! But I meant a bad one. Anyway what are you doing here? You only how up when there's a big bad around." Spike said and he looked at her to try and give her the hint he wanted her around more but as usual it didn't work.

"Oh but there is a 'big bad' running around. My Childe to be exact. She's ruthless. Doesn't stop until she gets her way. Thats why i turned her." Drusilla said it in a dreamy voice to Spike even though she had a soul.

"Well that isn't a problem I'll just kill her when I have a chance." Spike said as though it didn't matter but truth be told he was scared.

"You don't understand she doesn't stop. I don't want you hurt, my Spike. But i don't want her to die Spike. She's important to me!" Dru said in her sad voice as she looked at Spike with her big brown eyes.

"Dru you know i love you but i can't just let her walk around killing people! I have to stop her!" Spike said and he saw his babies' eyes well up with tears. "Aw Dru! You know I hate it when you cry! Please stop crying baby. FINE! I'll only hurt her if she hurts me okay, sweetheart?"

Dru smiled as her head was down. Only if he knew what he was getting himself into.

"Okay thank you, Spike! You have no idea what this means to me! I love you my kitten." Dru smiled at him and wrapped her arms around him.

"You're welcome Dru." Spike said as he got this bad feeling in his stomach. He pushed away and hugged his girl.

"Now lets go to the Bronze and dance the night away. I know how much you love to dance." Dru whispered in Spike's ear.

"Okay baby. Lets go." Spike said as he lead his girl to the bronze. Not knowing that this day would change his life forever.

**********************************************************

Buffy wached the crowd as she tried to pick dinner for her and her Angelus. She noticed a redhead dancing crazily with a brunnete boy. They looked so carefree and innocent that she just couldn't take that away. But she also knew that Angelus would kill her if he knew that she let this chance pass. 'Sorry kids. Hope you've had a good life so far.' Buffy thought as she walked down the stairs.

"Willow, I am so glad you convinced me to go tonight! Its a lot of fun!" Buffy heard the brunnete say to the redhead. 'Willow? Thats a strange name' Buffy thought. 'But then again so is mine'

"Would you like to dance?" Buffy said to the brunnete and watched his eyes bug open.

"S-sure." Xander said as he took in the blonde beauty in a red halter and a black mini-skirt.

Willow watched as the stranger lead Xander away. She had a bad feeling about her.


Chapter End Notes:
was it goood? cuz i am really afraid its not! please review!!