Buffy squinted her eyes and groaned, the room was dark and she couldn’t tell where she was. She just felt something hovering over her. It felt hard and lean and fantastic, she felt something hard pressing along her thigh. She so badly wanted to reach up and stroke and feel but she couldn’t. And knowing that she couldn’t, whoever got her tied up got off of her and laughed.

Every time she moved her arms all she heard was a clank sound and a rattle of chains. She was chained to the bed and hated that heat soared through her all the way towards her core. She hated this and wanted to get out and kick who ever had her tied up.

“You look so lovely, pet. Just rub your thighs together for me.”
Before Buffy could even complain or yell or threaten him, she rubbed her thighs together as he asked. “I can smell your arousal, it just makes me want to pound you into the bed, love. So bad.”

She heard his groan and then heard an uttered sigh.

“You will not. I want you to cut on some lights so when I get out of this,” she pulled on the chains for support. “I can see where your undead heart is.”

“Ouch! Hit a spot but the wrong spotting to be hitting love. But I’ll cut on the lights.”

His hands touched her face and caressed her cheek. She turned her head and then gasped as he grabbed something from her.
Buffy looked at the blind fold in his hands and at Spike, as he stood at the edge of the bed…naked. He was staring at her with lust in his blue eyes and his body was begging to be touched, she knew because his thick long member was pointing right at her with his free hand grabbing it.

Buffy blushed and turned her head to face a blue and red candle that was on the dresser and on the ground, well all around the damn place. From where she could tell, it looked as if they were in a room, a very nice rich-y looking room.

Had dark black curtains on all the windows, had a table in the middle of the room, with a vase full of…black roses, and the fireplace was a-blazing. The walls were painted black and the bed she was sitting on was covered in red drapes, hanging from the bed.

“What do you want with me Spike.? Didn’t you already have your fun with me. You nearly beat me to death. If it wasn’t for your friend stopping you, you would of killed me. So bagging your third slayer, you want to rape her too with this decked out room. How nice of you..”

Buffy gulped and closed her mouth shut as she watched Spike crawled up the bed. She hitched in a breath and looked at him as he smiled and kissed her belly button, as he moved up he had to plant a kiss or a quick suck of her skin and was annoying but it was setting her on fire, in a very good way.

“Love, that was a thing of the past. You told me you’d let that go and now you can’ even forget about it so we can enjoy our night.”
Buffy shook her head and gasped as Spike slipped her nipple into his mouth. She purred with arousal and then bit her lip. His hand was rubbing her other breast before making its way down towards the fire.

“It happened…tonight. Are…you..O MY GOD…” Buffy let out a loud moan as Spike’s fingers found her center and he was teasing her clit with his thumb, it. Drove. Her. Insane.

“Shhhh, kitten. Spike knows how to settle the burn. I got you.” Spike moved his head down her body and sucked her clit into his mouth, as he licked up her sweetness Buffy meowed and purred while placing her legs on his back to let him do the magic.
“SPIIKE…O GOSH…” Buffy screamed as she felt two of his curious fingers slide into her dripping wet hole.

If she could touch him, she’d let him continue after she wrung his neck. Then was this wrong and wasn’t he supposed to be killing her?

Or unless he already did and she was on her mother’s door step and she was in her own sort of heaven where Spike could lick her into till next Thursday, or however dates and times worked here. But why was this Spike and not Angel? She still loved him..

“Buffy…taste so good. Love having you in my mouth…” Spike continued to lap up her juices and grew excited as he found her g-spot, it’d be a matter of seconds before she came.

And as on cue, she did. She screamed and yelled and thrashed about riding out her orgasm.

Spike licked her up clean and then licked his lips before crawling back up her body. His lips found her neck and he was sucking and nibbling and biting.

Buffy was so wrapped up in her first orgasm since well never that she didn’t even feel Spike pierce her neck with his fangs.
“Mine”

Buffy moaned and ran her hands down his back. She dug her nails deep into his back, drawing blood before she threw her head back and bit into his neck.

“Yours.” She bit down hard till she drew blood and the copper taste fell on her tongue, sending her taste buds on haywire.

“Mine.”

“Always yours. Forever yours.”

~..’

Buffy’s eyes opened wide. She looked around her surroundings and saw that she was in a crypt. She been in enough to know, except this one was decked out; had white candles everywhere, with a black table and she was on something soft, very soft, softer than her bed at home.

Oh shit! She wasn’t at home and what she dreamed was coming true.

But instead of feeling something hard and muscled she felt something soft and warm against her. She looked down at her body and noticed that somebody was laying on her.

As she had helped the person didn’t have bleached blonde hair but long dark hair with brown highlights.

“If your going to eat me then do it.” Buffy gulped and felt really nervous that the woman sat up, naked. Her breast were hard and erect and was staring right at her. “I’m not gay or anything. I like dicks, guys, a lot of guys.”

Lea chuckled and then placed her hands over her chest and then turned her head. She got off of Buffy and then went towards the table, across the table was a green dress it was see-through as her other one.

Lea slid her body into in and then turned to face Buffy, she sat up on the bed and had the covers, tightly covering her naked body. Lea wagged her finger at her.

“Tsk. Tsk. I don’t want you, fille. Spike does. I was just calming your body. You were hot-hot after I fed you my blood.” Lea fanned out her dress and then sat down on the table, her hands in her lap, staring at Buffy.

“You fed me your blood. What did you do that for? And where is my clothes and Spike. I got to get out of here before he ge-”
Lea shook her head and then stood up, walking towards Buffy. She sat on the bed next to her and smiled.

“Buffy, I fed you my blood because it gives you strength, don’t be afraid. I didn’t want you dying on me or me saving you from him would have been a waste. If I would have know you were his mate, I would have stopped him. Je suis regrette. Je ne sais pas.”

Buffy bit her lip and then looked at Lea. What the hell was she talking about?

“I don’t speak demon-y and I want to get out of here. Let me go or I’m going to…pull your hair and run out of here with this blanket covering me.”

“Your not going anywhere, Buffy. I found you and I can’t let you walk out of here, without knowing.”

“Knowing what?” Buffy decided if she let this woman believe that she was going to listen to her story then she’d let her go. She’d run and then go to Giles, come back and kill her. She may have looked human and didn’t send off any vibes but she had sharp fang teeth and was with Spike, what meant she was dangerous and had to die.

“Everything. I will show you bits at a time, its to much for your brain.”

“Wha-.”

Lea took her finger in her mouth, against one of her teeth and cut her finger against it. She pulled it out of her mouth and then touched it to Buffy’s head. Buffy made a face of disgust and then she felt her brain splitting in too and her sides bursting before it all stopped and she was thrown into nothing but blackness.

“I have to let you see for yourself. Everything important for you to understand.” Lea’s voice faded and all Buffy knew was nothing but blackness.

`..’

London, England, late 1700s

Angelus was angry and blood thirsty, it had to be nights of all nights for Darla and Dru to leave. They wanted to have some girl time they said, they wanted to be able to have more prey without him and William scaring away the men and women.
He scoffed. It was damn William who was scaring away the prey, killing everything with two legs. They needed to lay low for awhile and Darla thought it was best if they separated.

Which meant her and Dru wanted to have fun with the men.
O he was so going to tie her up and torture her, just she wait.
Angelus sat on his bed and looked at the dead woman next to him. Her eyes were wide open and her neck was ripped out. She was staring at the ceiling when he ripped her throat out, he had earlier had her tied up in her basement and wanted till he was hungry before he dined on her.

She screamed the entire time and it would have been fun if someone, anyone was there to share it with him. Hell he didn’t care if he had to share with William or ‘Spike’ as he called himself now.

Whatever.

“William, I found the perfect girl. Turn her into a vampire for me and then I’-.” Lea walked into the room and gulped as not William but Angelus stared back at her. She took each glove off each hand, throwing it on the messy dresser next to her. She inhaled and then exhaled, relieving herself of his nakedness.
She was not afraid of Angelus. She was not.

“Willie, isn’t here. Why can’t I help you with the girl?” Angelus leaned off the bed and looked at Lea, he took in her outfit. She had her dark hair pinned up by black butterfly pins that fit along with her dress. It was dark with red draped down her middle section. The dress flared out at the ends added with her ruffles, which made Angelus just want to pull her to the floor and fuck her till Darla came back.

He didn’t like taking humans to bed because they couldn’t take it and if humans couldn’t take the raw enjoyment of sex neither would she. Which would be fun.

Even if they found this human girl who was fascinated by vampires she was good to keep around. She attracted men and women to her very quickly for some strange reason and he rather liked it.

Lea would come outside, walk around for a bit, then have almost all the men following her, she’d then come back and the four of them would feed except for her.

And now he was tired of her, so William kiss your new friend good bye.

Angelus got up from the bed and walked towards Lea, he grabbed her by her arm and then threw her on the bed. Lea landed on the soft bed and screamed as she landed on the body of the owner of the house. She pushed the body to the floor and gulped really heavy.

“Angelus, we can talk about this. I’ll give you whatever you want. Please.”

Lea felt like crying but she knew it angered him more, she seen very terrifying monsters before but never were they out with it. Most hid their deaths and kills in secret, this creature, naked and staring at her with hunger in his eye was not. He was brutal and scary and the fact that he was once human, scared her even most. How could something that used to be human treat them like food?

In Lea’s case she was never human, she may have looked it and smelled like one but that was to lure vampires in, like William and the great Angelus.

“What I want is a lot of things. I want your blood deep in my body as your dead. You have no more use to us, Lea.” Angelus smirked and then went into game face, his yellow eyes glaring at her.

Lea felt like a gazelle and Angelus was the mighty lion.

Something told her that she shouldn’t of went in there by herself but she was assuming that Angelus wouldn’t be there. She was so dead wrong.

Lea turned her head slightly towards the door and then Angelus. If she distracted him long enough, then she be able to get out and run like hell.

“I can smell your fear, Lea. It’s intoxicating. Sends shivers down to my cock.”

Lea gulped and then her eyes widen at how what he was talking grew. It was thick and the tip was shiny as pre-cum slowly dripped out onto the floor.

“Angelus please. I’ll do anything you want please don’t kill me.”

Angelus shook his head and crawled towards her on the bed.. “Sorry, the only thing I want you to do is scream.”

Lea leaned as far as she could against the wall. Maybe he take a taste and the notice her blood was disgusting and icky. She didn’t think a vampire got off on vampire blood, not. At. All.

Angelus came closer towards her; she bit back her tears and gasped as he pulled her to him. He moved her head all to one side, threw his head back, laughed, and did the killing bit.

Lea groaned and shivered against his body. He held his body so close to her that even though she had on a dress that she could still feel the coldness of his body. It sent more shivers down her body to her center and she felt so disgusted with herself. She was getting turned on by this. This was sick. This was wrong. This was so right.

Lea grabbed Angelus neck and caressed it with her the tips of her fingers. They both moaned as Lea’s blood flowed from out of her into him.

Angelus pulled back and then ripped her fingers from his neck and turned her around. He threw her on her stomach and ripped at her dress, for a human it would of took ages to get this thing off of her but gladly he wasn’t human. He used his vampric strength and ripped the dress to shreds.

Lea couldn’t help but moan as Angelus used force to take her dress off. She was highly scared, but she knew that he could tell. He fed off on that. He got off on that.

“You taste really good. I wonder what have you been eating.” And Lea’s plan of escaping shot out the window as her dress laid to pieces and her body laid naked before him. Angelus grabbed her by her neck, pulled her up and then sunk his teeth into her neck.

“ahhhh.” Lea moaned as Angelus fingers found her center and he was inserting two of his fingers inside of her. She bucked against his fingers and saw little dots of red go in front of her eyes.

“I don’t fuck humans but I’ll make an exception.” Then he slid in another one and she lost control. She rode herself against his fingers. He pulled his grip tighter and moaned at the blood flowed into his mouth.

Her blood was an ambrosia. It tasted like all the good foods he missed, but that was a long time ago but this girl and her blood brought it back for him and he just had to have it.

Angelus decided he wouldn’t drain her but keep her around till Darla came back. Least he have fun when the sun was out.

`..’

“Dru, I have something for you. A poor little shop gi-rl.” Spike stood in the doorway of the bedroom and tighten his hold on the girls neck. She was squirming but at least she wasn’t screaming. “Angelus, what are you doing?” Spike stared at Angelus’s naked back and saw that he was busy doing something. He was sitting on the bed with something in his arms.

Angelus pulled his fangs from Lea’s neck and turned to face him with blood running down his chin.

“Feeding.” Angelus took a look at the girl that Spike was holding and then he snarled. He dropped Lea from his arms and then ran towards Spike, not caring that he was naked in front of Spike.
He grabbed the shop girl and bit into her neck, he drunk long and deep and it wasn’t exploding as Lea was. He pulled back and threw her to the ground. Her lifeless body fell on the floor with a thump.

“What was that for? She was for Dru.” Spike snarled and jumped at the vampire, but Angelus being much older and faster, slammed Spike into the wall. Angelus’s hard on stuck him in his stomach.

“Dru and Darla decided it be best to have some girl time. Left awhile after you did. So I decided to have some fun.” Angelus let Spike go and headed back towards the bed.

And that’s when Spike noticed that Lea was on the bed, holding her bleeding neck as she watched them.

“Why is Lea bleedin..you fed from her? Do you know what she feeds off of.?”

“I don’t know and don’t care. You should taste her, she’s delicious.”

“No. I will not.”

“Suit yourself.” Angelus grabbed and pulled Lea towards him, she sat herself in his lap and moaned as Angelus, found his way back to her neck. He ran his hands all over her body and paused to pinch her nipples. Lea gasped and screamed with pleasure as Angelus’s fingers found her ass and he slid his fingers inside.

“You may sleep around on Darla but I will not do that to Dru.”
Angelus pulled back and then smiled. His face became ‘human’ again and he cocked his head at Spike.

“All I’m asking is to feed. Not fuck her. I’ll take care of that. I’ll rape her with my fingers and cock. Whatever she takes to liking first.”

Spike watched as Lea bucked against Angelus and felt himself grow hard. He’d only feed from her. If Angelus didn’t know that she fed from vampires and he liked her blood then he’d take a taste too and that was it. Nothing more.

Angelus smiled and then vamped out, his fangs back in Lea’s neck.

Spike walked towards the bed and sat down on it, he turn into his vampire guise and smelt Lea’s arousal. It made him grow harder and he just wanted too-

“Ahhh.” Angelus position Lea on all fours and then pulled his fangs from her neck. The blood trickled down her body and Angelus smiled. He placed his hands on hr hips and placed his cock at her bum. He chuckled and then slid home and instead of screaming, she moaned. Loud and long.

That’s when Spike lost it. He threw himself at her throat and then tore into it. Her blood fell into his mouth and all Lea could was feel violated as Spike’s fangs and Angelus cock invaded her body.

Angelus pounded into her and moaned. She was so tight and it never felt this good. He slapped her ass really hard and Lea moaned. She felt all her blood travel crazy through her body and it was driving her insane. Two vampires fed from her and she never felt so relaxed, so aroused in her life.

“Willie, now just handle her pussy and then we’ll drain her.” Spike licked his vampire bit wound on Lea and pulled back.
“No, I fed from her and now I’m full, you finish.” he was about to stand up but Angelus pulled himself from Lea and she fell forward, her head on Spike’s lap.

“Dru is probably fucking half the men in the other town, just get a little pay back and she’ll come running back to you. That’s what Darla and Dru do.”

Spike shook his head and then picked Lea up and from his lap. He looked in her dazed eyes and saw that they were rose-colored.

He couldn’t take his eyes off of them and then he grabbed her towards him and bit into her neck. She was tearing at his clothes and only saw black spots in front of her eyes. She lost to much blood but they didn’t care. They were hungry.

As Lea threw the rest of Spike’s ripped clothes and he laid under her naked and ready. She threw her head back and bit into Spike’s neck. He moaned and found his cock inside her pussy. He bit into her neck and moaned in his mouth as she moved against him.

Angelus smiled and positioned himself over Lea’s ass that called him to her. He stuck himself into her ass again and sighed.

Lea moaned and gasped at the sudden penetration.

And kept drinking from Spike.

They lasted all night like that and it amazed them how every time Lea bit one of them she was still full of blood. So they fed and fucked as it was with only then that Spike saw something he never wanted to see while he drunk Lea’s blood…

`..’

Buffy gasped for air. She awoke from the bed with a start and stared at Lea. She was confused and shocked and was amazed.

How in the world-

“You knew them? You knew Spike and Angel, before?”

Lea nodded her head and then rubbed her temples.

“I was in London, my council sent me there to find a champion, said his heart was still beating even though he was dead and he was surrounded by darkness. I found him but was too late, Dru turned him, but that was supposed to happened. So I waited in the dark following them around, picking up after them.

Sometimes Dru would turn some of them and she would leave, I would feed off of them. They found me though one day, there was some vampires in the area and I was trying to lure them to me. Its what I feed on so don’t try and kill me sla..yer.” Lea drawled the word out and got slight confused. This was a slayer but she was so tiny, and where was her dragon…

Whatever.

“Spike found me. I got distracted tried to run away but one vampire got the best of me and cut me pretty good. He picked me up saving me for Dru when he had a taste and told them that I’d best be kept around. Angelus thought it was fun at first since I also started attracting human women and men for awhile. But he got bored with it and tired to kill me. As you saw. I would have showed you the rest but it got to violent after that. And Spike is coming. If he found you in a dazed state, he’d tie you up and I need him to hear this as well.’

“Hear what, pet.” Spike came into the crypt and was smoking heavily on a cigarette. He pulled it from his lips and exhaled the smoke then placed the cigarette back to his lips, he was in full vamp face and Buffy jumped where she laid.

“Spike, did you get a lead?”

Lea got up from the bed; heading towards Spike. She took the cigarette from his lips and threw it on the ground, then she stepped on it.

“You mix the blood and it won’t work.” Lea spat and then placed her hands on her hips. “I’m sorry just I’m just alil’ aggravated right now. I’ve been giving my strength away all night. I haven’t slept.”

Spike cocked his head to the side and stared at Lea and then at Buffy, he then opened his mouth and turned around, went in full vamp face and threw Lea against the wall. Her back hit the wall and she almost lost it.

He was holding her by her neck and her anger was changing her eye color. How dare he get mad at her? He called her to help and he thinks that just because a couple of decades that she had forgotten. Nope. She told him that after Angelus left to go kidnap humans that him and Dru weren’t meant for each. Lea told him that she would leave me because he’ll fall in love with another.

She was right because that crazy bitch wasn’t with him now. She saw the entire fight in her head after she drunk his blood and quite laughed. Dru told him that she’d be lost in sunshine. Well he was. He loved the girl that he almost killed that night and that was why he was looking for that ring. Hoping to get her out of his head so he could get Dru back. Lea wasn’t going to let any of that happen.

“Did you heal her? You weren’ suppose to touch her. You were supposed to bring her back and then I’d turn her into a vampire and you feed. Its how I was going to do this. That was what I planned when I lost track of the commandos at the school.”

“What school? Sunnydale high school got blown up. I know because I did the blowing up!” Buffy exclaimed. She got out on the bed and found her clothes beside the bed, she slid into them hoping she could sneak out but seeing Lea get attack like that put a sense of her saving her. Even though Lea fed her her blood, she felt connected to her and to Spike. He was just angry that all her bruises were gone and he’d have to fight her again.
He figured out that Lea gave him some of her strength when he fed from her and it was on a thin line, it wouldn’t be long that he’d be back to his normal self.

“Lea, I’m still angry that you passed your strength to me. Didn’t think I’d notice? I did. But you gave her your blood and now she’ll feel everything that your feeling and me. She’ll feel what I’m feeling.” Spike’s voice grew quiet and he let his hold around Lea’s neck go. He gently placed her on the ground and then walked towards the bed. He placed his head in his lap and beat upon his head. This wasn’t supposed to let this happen. He was going to kill her and then he wouldn’t feel for her anymore and then Dru would come running back and everything be alright.

“What do you mean? I’ll feel what your feeling. I don’t like this at all.” Buffy gulped and then got into fighting stance. She was going to fight her away out and run to Giles. He’d know. She’d just have to make it out.

“When I share my blood with someone, I see all their memories, I feel what they feel. I know right now Spike is deciding whether to kill you or leave town and you are thinking about Guy-lies. Your wa..tcher. He won’t know anything about this because he doesn’t have the right books. You won’t make it out because there is someone behind that door outside.”

Lea turned and crotch really low. Her green dress flowed behind her as she snarled at the door. She could smell at least six of them, all human.

Spike got up from the bed and growled. He could smell them, they must have followed him when he was coming back. Damn he should of known.

“Who is out there?”

“I hope your down to fight off six humans, pet. Cuz if they get anywhere near you I’ll kill em’.”

“No, Spike. They want to take you. They think you are holding two human women hostage. If they get you I can’t…just sneak out the back. I can handle this.”

“Lea, your weak no. I’ll do it. I’ll go. You take the slayer back to her friends. I can do this.”

Lea turned to face him and she shook her head, her crotch was even lower than before. “No, Spike. If they get you. I’ll fail. Plus I think I know where your ring is now go!!. Get out of here.” Lea screamed and then she changed.

Her green dress sunk closer to her body till it was all back, even her caramel skin turned black. Her hair became a bright fire blue as she snarled. Her black tail whipped about behind her as she waited. Her nails became long and sharp.

Buffy and Spike jumped back.

“Go!” Lea’s voice was much more deeper than before. Her rose colored eyes glared at them.

Suddenly the door opened and in came six humans that were dressed in black with guns in their hands. They stormed into the crypt and stared at the black thing in the middle of the room. She was female as far as they could tell. Her chest area was out and covered by the darkness of her. They came here for one demon but might as well get two.

“You want a fight? Fine, bring it.” Lea jumped on the one in front and swung him around till she let him go and he fell into a wall. She grabbed another one and flipped up into the air and landed on his back. She stepped her talons into him and then reached for the others.

“We got to go, pet.” Spike turned to his human face as was amazed at what he saw. Lea was all over the place, throwing soldiers as she went, snarling and ripping throats out.

“I…ummm…wow.” Buffy stood fixed where she was until a commando reached his gun at Spike and shot. The dart hit Spike in the stomach and shot out electric pulses, he growled and fell on his knees, shaking like a maniac.

Buffy shook her head and picked up a candle near her and threw it at the commando. It bounced off his head and he fell out cold.

“This feels….” Buffy turned her attention to Spike and pulled the thing out. She snatched her hand back as it burned her. “Come on, pet. Let’s go. We’ll get them later.”

Spike grabbed Buffy’s burnt hand and licked it. It sent shivers down her body. She looked at him with black hazy eyes before he pulled her by her hand and ran towards the back way out of the crypt, leaving Lea behind.

They got outside and Buffy pulled her hand from Spike and breathe for air.

“We can’t just leave Lea back there. They’ll hurt her. She’s already to weak.”

“Slayer, I would love to help her, but pet she’s distracting them so we can get away. Those commandos take demons and do things to them, experiments and such. I know a human who wants to be a vampire, works with them. Anything that hangs with demons are going to be checked. Says they have a new guy who can feel where demons are. He just arrived yesterday. I went to the bar after I found where the ring is.”

“What ring? What guy? What are you talking about?” Buffy stood up and looked at the burnt on her hand but it wasn’t there.
Stupid vampire tongue healing thing-y.

“A ring I’m looking for. He called it the Initiative. I think. We best get out of here.”

“Why?”

Buffy then felt a strange feeling in her gut. It was like a shocking electric feeling that rode through her body and hit in her brain. She saw black before she shook her head. What the fuck?

“What was that?”

Spike took out a cigarette from his pocket and then lit it. He pulled it to his lips and inhaled the smoke.

“I don’t know, pet. But I felt it too. I think they got her. I can feel how confused and paralyzed she is.”

Buffy crossed her arms over her chest and then looked at Spike.
“Fine, let’s go to Giles. He’ll know what to do.”

“Alright let’s go to the watcher. But I’m only playing nice till we get Lea out of that place.”

“Okay, but if you try and bit me. I’m going to stake you good and proper.”

Spike took the cigarette from his lips and licked his finger. He placed his wet finger to the end of the cigarette and then placed it into his pocket. He stepped closer towards Buffy and grabbed her by her arms.

“What are you doing?” Buffy wanted to fight, to fight and push him off and say the whole deal was off, but her arms felt like noodles as her hands were pressed against his hard chest and her stomach against his hard erection.

“Kissing you, love.” Spike leaned towards her and kissed her. His tongue invaded her mouth and she felt like… pushing him off and kicking his ass.

Nope that was a lie.

She continued letting him kiss her though. She wrapped her arms around his middle and continued kissing her.

All she could think about was how soft his lips felt.

And

Then

Her

World

Faded

To

Black.