Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's the next chapter. ****This fic has a little rape, some Spuffy loving and some Riley. Boo Riley. Just Joshing, enjoy.
“I here by decree that Luxuria is brought back. She is disrupting Earth plane. She has been caught.” Satan held Asmodeus by her neck. She struggled against his hold but knew it was useless. He was strong, but was more stronger when angry. He was wrath after all.

Her denying him love, was making him angry.

“She is getting the ring. How dare you? If she is in the way of William and Buffy then she’d stop them from mating, increasing the anger within the wimp was good but let Luxuria do her job and back off. She was chosen out of the rest of the Kuma’s.

She will be out of there in a jiffy if not then I’ll send Creaty. He’ll save her.” Asmodeus struggled against Satan’s hold.

He was holding her against the wall; the ridges in the wall were digging into her back and she felt oddly turned on by it. But she wouldn’t admit that to him. His free hand was riding up her robes and she was glad that she decided to turn into a young virginal woman, or his rough harpy hands would have bruised her body, well that one not this one.

“Alright fine, she has only three days for her to escape her capture. If she doesn’t Leviathan will probably send in his recruit.”
Asmodeus shook her head at that. He would not send in Lena, he would not. She forbade it.

Satan’s hand went more up her dress robes and she struggled against his hands, is thigh had nudged her legs apart and was right in the middle. She felt violated and hurt, but so turned on.

She knew wetness was growing in between her legs and she would mostly likely ‘pee’ all over his thigh if he’d move the damn thing.

And he wouldn’t.

Not now.

Not ever.

And certainly since she was getting so wet and ready for his big counter-part dangling between his legs.

Satan ripped at Asmodeus’s clothes and threw them to the side. She laid naked before him and he grew harder than any human had. He knew that she liked this, she was the lust god after all. And he was wrath.

What a perfect team.

They were meant for each other.

“Give in to me, Asmodeus. Feel my body all over you.” His fangs were descending from his mouth. He was going to bite Asmodeus if she kept denying him.

He hoped that she kept denying him.

The sex would be better that way.

For him, anyway.

“No! No! I won’t allow you.” Asmodeus screeched and hoped that the Leviathan would step in and stop Satan as he did last time but with her power, she felt him no where and it hurt.

All this pain hurt.

Satan threw Asmodeus to the ground on her stomach and placed his talons into her back.

She screamed with all her might but it wouldn’t do any good.

He’d keep doing it till he got tired. But he was Satan and he was always angry.

So he wouldn’t.

“I wonder if blood with sex makes it more…interesting.” Satan hummed and then got on his knees, pulling Asmodeus on all fours. He grabbed her by her hair and then bit into her neck. She shook and buckled against his hard human body.

He had changed in an instant and she didn’t even feel it, she was so hurt.

Why did she have to be so pretty? Why did she have to be the Lust God? How come she couldn’t be like Beelzebub or like Belphegen? When they turned into girls, they were hideously ugly.

Or maybe they choose that way so Satan and Lucifer wouldn’t fuck them.

Rape them.

Satan slapped Asmodeus’s ass and chuckled. His new hard, muscled human body vibrated with the laugh and he grabbed his cock, stroking it for a bit to get it even harder.

Asmodeus had picked a virginal woman and she knew how he liked virginal women. He loved to break them and have them bleed all over the damn place and then he’d lick every inch of blood off and moan as the sweetness ran down his dry blood-thirsty throat.

His cock grew in length and girth. Bigger than before. Bigger than he would normally would have it. He rubbed it some more and moaned at all the calming sensations that traveled through his body. White slime dripped from his cock all over Asmodeus’s foot and he didn’t care. He dropped his hands from his scrumptious, gigantic, elongated and vein-y cock. He’d drive deep into her before Luxuria awoke from her slumber.

He grabbed Asmodeus’s hips and braced her slippery, yummy, drenching, soaking wet at the tip of his cock.

He kept drinking from her body, loving the taste of virginal women, never getting tired of it.

This was for ALL the virginal women losing their purity tonight.
He pulled back from her neck with a roar and drove home.

Asmodeus screamed at the entry, but no sound came out. It was caught in her throat and she couldn’t do anything about it. He was going to pound into her till he was tired or became calm or came. And he could last for fucking ever. So she was stuck like this for fucking ever and she just had to take it.

Take it.

Satan pounded his long thick flesh into her and roared, her vaginal walls were contracting around his cock and it was the best feeling he ever felt besides destroying villages and disrupting lives of the ignorant people.

“Fuck you so hard. Fuck you so good. Loving feeling your tight hot blood around me, Asmodeus. Fuck me back, you bitch.”

He slapped his hands against her ass and grinned with satisfaction that she was doing as she was told. She backed her ass into him as if riding out a wave of passion that was flowing through her soon to be broken body.

A light shiver erupted through Asmodeus and she held the moan back, if she moaned before he did. If she came before he did, he would kill her, hurt her, abuse her, choke her, drive his hard meat into her tight-tight hole.

And she’d whether have him inside her, like this.

No pain.

Sex wasn’t good without the pain, without the hurt, without your lover giving his/her all. It was nothing. It was trash.

It was like a porno, the guy got all the action and the girl didn’t.
Just how Satan was.

So Asmodeus held back her most best-shattering orgasm ever with a bite of her lip. She bit hard till she drew blood and kept biting.

He was so strong and so big. So very fucking big.

Bigger than she ever had.

“Feel so fucking good, slayer. So fucking good. Yes, love you. Love you.” As Satan said his ‘love yous’ as he always had while he drove into her. She felt like crying, this was so much pain but he was only giving her what she secretly wanted.

She wanted this and…him.

“Oh, Spike. I love youuuuu too.”

Who the hell was Spike and why did he call her slayer?

It wasn’t long that Satan flipped her over on her back without breaking contact and she saw who he had become.

He had bleached blonde hair with blue ocean eyes. He was still fucking her. Still driving into her. And she moaned.

She didn’t mean too it just happened.

“Fuck Buffy. Gotta have you. Love this. Love you. Can’t believe…you feel so fucking hot. Burnin’ me up. I’m on fire” Spike roared again.

Asmodeus gasped and moaned and arched her back. He dug deeper in her body and he hit home. Another orgasm shifted and flew around her body and it took at least seven hundred more pumps, felt like seven hundred, before her orgasm stilled and went back to the dark chasm from once it came.

“Name’s not…Buffy. Asmodeus.”

Spike shook his head.

When did Satan turn into William? This was Buffy’s mate not hers. She’d rather have Satan back but she was kind of having fun, well the naughty kind of fun.

“Look into my eyes, pet. Not a trick. Satan has left my body as Asmodeus left yours…fuck yeah…buck your hips u…damn baby, smokin’ fire.”

Asmodeus rose her eyebrow in confusion while bucking her hips up as Spike asked. If she got pregnant and ended up saving the world then it was not her fault.

Somehow as her and Satan fucked, she and him reached out to Buffy and William. Making them do the age old dance too.

But she would enjoy.

She would kiss, lick, and suck every inch of his body, just starting off with the kiss.

Asmodeus moaned and pulled Spike’s head towards her face. She licked her bottom lip and bit it as she puckered up for the steamy wet hot kiss but for a split second she looked into his eyes.

It was by accident and she didn’t mean to look just wanted to see herself.

But she wasn’t looking at herself but Buffy. She was in Buffy’s body and was naked before him.

He was driving into her with his thick flesh and she could feel it.

Buffy could feel it.

She…

Could…

Feel…

Everything…

`..’

Buffy awoke with a start in her bed. She whipped the sweat from her face and turned to Willow’s bed. It laid clean and neat as the night before. She hadn’t come back and Buffy had woke up in her bed alone.

Again.

As always.

But it didn’t matter, not at all. Angel was gone, Parker was dead, she was just boy bad luck. And Spike was her mate.
When did her life turn upside down?

When you became a slayer.

She knew that. She definitely knew that.

Buffy swung her legs out her bed and threw the covers back. She looked at her alarm clock and looked at the time.

It was twelve o’ clock at night and she was still so…

Mad. So hurt. In pain. So weirded out that she had a sex dream about Asmodeus and Satan and then it turned into her and Spike sex dream. That followed every other night of Spike sex dreams.

It was like a god damn porno in her head of Spike and her, hours and hours of her on end.

Buffy shook her head and ran her hands through her hair.
She only slept to get Xander’s hurtful words out of her head and now she couldn’t get a gifted, talented Spike out of her head.

Which she was still mad at Xander. He was dead wrong for saying what he said. He had no right. It was her life and she could date or fucked whoever she chose.

Maybe that was it.

Buffy suddenly thought of Riley, his soft brown- blondish hair. His nice soft eyes and muscled American farm boy body. He liked her and she didn’t like him. She shook her head.

She thought of Angel, his soft brown eyes and dark brown hair…
Buffy quieted her thoughts for a second, well mentally put them on pause, and rose to lock the door. She locked it with a flick of her wrist and hurried back to her bed.

Since Willow wasn’t here she could do this and not feel so guilty about doing it at night while she slept.

She was such a perv but she liked it.

It helped.

It calmed.

It relaxed.

Oh yeah, to relax. Buffy need to relax. Oh no, now I sound like myself when I was drinking that spell-casted beer.

Shut up Buffy and do it. You need it. No one is around and you can be as loud as you desire baby. Half the people in this place is fucking. Your just another beat to the drum, honey.

Buffy shook her head. She was right. She was dead right. People fucked in their beds all the time. Especially since this was college. Her having some time to herself wouldn’t matter.

Every body was busy anyway.

Buffy slowly stripped off her clothes, placing each on the ground.

She left herself in her panties as her breast laid naked and out before her. She used her right hand to tweak and flick her nipples. They grew instantly erect. She dipped her other hand between her legs and under her panties to get to her pussy, quickly placing her finger into her. She arched at the caress and then got back to her thoughts.

Spike was hot.

No Spike. Angel.

Spike has nice abs and very rough hands. Don’t worry sweet thing, it’s not like he can hear you.

Buffy nodded her head and thought back of Spike, his tongue that seemed to dart out of his mouth when he was laughing. She thought of that tongue going down on her and she shivered. She put in two fingers and curled them both inside her, bucking her hips towards her hands and resting her thumb on her clit. She, lazily, moved her clit in circles as she finger-fucked her self.

It was good but it wasn’t enough.

She wanted the real thing.

The real thing which was…

“Oh Spike” Buffy hissed and flipped over with her fingers still inside. She rode her hands as best as she could.

But it wasn’t enough.

She needed something real.

Something like…

A loud knock was heard on her door. Buffy stilled and turned apple red as she turned her head towards the door. She got up quickly and put on her blue shorts and red tank.

Least I locked the door. That be quite embarrassing. Oh well see, I got super horny and decided to finger-fuck myself and well yeah sorry about that. For you interrupting me.

Buffy fixed her clothing and walked towards the door. She unlocked it and then opened the door. Her mouth almost fell to the floor. It was him. She was just thinking about him.

Oh shit.

Spike was standing in the doorway, grinning like he known something. He had his hands in his jean pockets and his blue eyes were looking at her. He stepped forward and grabbed her hand.

The hand she used to…

He leaned closer and pulled the exact two fingers to his mouth and stuck out his tongue to lick around it. He pulled them into his mouth and sucked.

Spike moaned in delight at how she tasted. She tasted so good.

Very good.

“What are you doing here…Spike?” Buffy was stunned. She wasn’t sure what to do. She wanted to pull away and slam the door in his face but she couldn’t because him sucking her fingers was so erotic. No one had ever did this to her. Not ever.

And she was getting more turned on and ever. But she had to ask.

“Spike, how did you know that I was here?”

Spike released her fingers from his mouth and smiled.

“We share heads now, yeah. Walking around town trying to find someone to get whelp out of my system and then I smelled you.

Not you but the musk. So I followed it. Here I am, love.”

“What musk? I already took a shower.”

Spike shook his head and moved Buffy to the side. He walked inside her room and pulled Buffy to the bed. He closed the door and locked it, standing before her with a tent in his pants.

“Musk. Your arousal. I could smell it. Damn you smell good. I thought every vampire could smell it but no jus’ me.” Spike flared out his duster and crouched.

“Oh, it’s the Lea bonding thing I think.”

Crap, she forgot about that and now he was going to also know that she was ‘servicing herself’ and he’d laugh.

Wait what, whelp. Xander?

“You bit Xander. Why?”

“He said some nasty things about you. Didn’ like it.” Spike stood back and rose his head high in the air. He could smell the musk again and his erection was growing harder by the minute. She was pleasing herself and he just interrupted, why he’d let her continue.

“I’m not going to laugh, pet. I do that myself. Hadn’t had sex in forever. Well since Harmony but I killed her. Needed vampire blood for Lea. Oh and Lea but it doesn‘ count. She was giving me strength”

Buffy was amazed not at the him killing Harmony part, but he, sexy guy with a nice looking tongue, touched himself. He had to be lying. He looked really good and she’d jump him.

“Yeah you slept with Lea. I saw it in my head. Lea showed it to me.”

“I know. Tis’ alright. I kind of regret it. I never cheated on Dru. Not ever. Didn’t plan on it but seeing her buck against Angelus as he fucked her in tight bum just got me excited. So I drunk from her and then I looked into her eyes. I don’t know if she did it or it was bound to happen but I slept with her. We drained her and she fed from us. So blood kept coming back in her system and ours. It was like a cycle. A cycle that never ends.”

Spike paused and took his duster off, placing it on Buffy’s bed. He then took off his boots and put them on the floor and went to unbuckled his pants.

“Wait, what are you doing?”

“You horny. I’m horny. Lets work it out. Do you trust me?”

Buffy looked at him in his eyes and said, “Never”

Spike placed his hand over his dead heart. “Slayer, hurt a poor man so. Makes me sad inside.”

“You sound just like Dru.” Buffy looked at Spike and took him in. His hair, his muscled arms, his legs and his abs. She could see it through the tight shirt.

“Tis should be our night.” Spike dropped his hand and them walked towards Buffy. He hovered over her and took in her smell.

“Take off your shirt, slayer.”

Buffy shook her head.

“If we sleep together, I’ll end up pregnant. And we still haven’t found Lea yet.”

“Okay, fine. How about I just eat you up?”

Buffy looked at him as if there was something ridiculous on him. He was being honest and straight forward.

He had accepted this mating thing with the slayer faster than he thought he would. He just knew that they were mates, if Lea said it and her Gods said it then what else was there.

“Eat me up, like bite my neck?”

Spike shook his head. He chilled his anger and thought of that prick Angelus. Why didn’t he treat her the art of going down before he turned on her? He must have stuck to the pumping in and out routine. That was boring and he had a lot to teach the young still virginal slayer and he had nothing but time.

“No, Angelus taught you nothing. I want to…” Spike pressed his finger towards the meet in her legs.

Buffy slapped Spike’s hands away and closed her legs shut.
“You will not kiss me right there.”

“You know you want it. I can smell everything in this room and I know what you did before I interrupted. Might as well continue.”

Buffy thought about it and felt liquid heat travel all around her body. She wanted this. And now clearly, without her realizing, she wanted him. NOW.

“Okay, but take it slow…”

Spike got on his knees to pull off her shorts and panties. They were a soft cotton blue that was drenched with her scent, her smell and everything in between. He was going to take it how he liked it. Not her.

Buffy rose her hands over her hand to take off her shirt and felt oddly fascinated at looking down at Spike.

His head was between her legs and she wanted nothing more than to shove his face in her pussy and bring herself heights to orgasm, but Spike had other things on his mind. Even though the bonding was fading, she could sense the ferocity he wanted to take this.

Holy God she’d let him.

Spike looked up at her through his hooded gaze and slowly moved his hands up her abs to her breast. He stopped at her neck and ran his fingers in circles to perfect the massaging of her neck. Buffy threw her head back and moaned. This was a very great way to relax. She felt all her muscles loosen up as Spike’s hands began to get lower and lower. She hissed in a breath as his cold hands rubbed her hot breast, she felt a chill go through her body, drowning deep into her system. She laid back on the bed and arched her back, taking in Spike’s cool touch and his lusty gaze over her body.

“Mmmm, I can smell you, pet. Smell so good. Can’t wait to taste. To devour.”

Spike stuck out his tongue and licked a trail at her breast to her waiting, wanting clit. He licked around it, teasingly at first, he wanted to draw out her orgasm as much as possible. He moved his hands all over her body and back to her breast to grasp her nipples as he sucked at her clit as if he was sucking her tongue. He took in her scent and let one hand stop to slightly run down her body to stop at her gapping moist hole. He pulled at her lips with his fingers, teasing her before he took her to heights human women only dreamed about.

“Don’t play with me anymore, Spike. I need…you.”

That was all Spike wanted was to hear those words from her that she needed him, not just wanted. Want was a strong word but need was even stronger. Need was a requirement that she just had to have, need was a must.

So by definition, he must give it to her.

Oh Gladly.

The hardness in his pants was killing him but he held on. He’d get his needs met later, he’ll just take care of hers. He continued licking at her clit as a cat would milk but it was slow and uneasy. He couldn’t take this type of torture and wanted to make this so…

Wonderful for her.

He didn’t want to be one of those fucks were she bragged to her friends about the good lay and then went out to look for another.
Spike wanted to ruin her of all men, vampires and human men alike. Didn’t matter, he wanted to ruin them, ruin her.

He slowly went lower, rubbing her anxious clit with his thumb, his tongue and fingers had replaced each other and now he was tonguing her hole. She tasted so sweet, so divine. He just had to have more, but he’d wait. So he did, he rubbed her clit in circles with his thumb and listened as she bent her back and dug her nails into the bed, as she moaned and bit her lip. As her legs laid on his back as he tasted her. This was the most amazing thing he ever saw.

He closed his eyes and moaned, sending the vibrations all through out the poor helpless slayers body. Drinking in everything that touched his tongue. His fingers then slowly ran down her clit to her wet hole and he stuck them inside, fingering her as he tongued her and did he ever hear such a sound.

“Spike, fuck. “ Buffy bit her lip to muffle the sound but she felt her lungs were bursting with the need to scream to moan so loud that she deafen everyone’s ears that were in the surrounding area but she didn’t. Plus she wouldn’t give Spike the satisfaction of knowing that this was the best…

“Come back to me, love. Don’t want you dreamin’ off while I tongue you.” Spike pulled at her lips with his mouth and sucked, sucked so hard while sticking his tongue between her sweet spot sent waves and waves of pleasure riding off her body and into the air.

Buffy’s hands grabbed the sheet and dug her nails harder into the sheets, leaving tiny nail dents and her knuckles turned pure white.

Spike didn’t mind that though, he continued to finger her, curling his fingers inside, holding back his erection that wanted to pound her so hard that the bed would break into the floor and the ceiling of the floor below them. But he didn’t.

He couldn’t.

He’d tease her with his tongue dance inside her pussy and then let her cum the hardest she had ever cum. Then he’d lick her clean and leave. Not because he wanted to take care of his cock that was dripping wet with pre-cum, well maybe that too, but he wanted to leave her hanging for more. Then she’d come crawling to him on her knees with her head in his lap. Sucking him up and riding him into heaven.

He’d have to end this soon. He only had a couple hours till morning and didn’t want to give The Slayer the best orgasm ever and then turn to dust, all though that would be the best way to die.

“Spike, something is…happening…” She threw her head up to look at him. She was biting her lip and her eyes were dark, dark like lust. Just as Lea’s had been when he did her for the first time.

“Your about to orgasm, love. Let it all out. Cum on my fingers sweet. Let daddy taste you.”

He didn’t have to tell Buffy twice, she let go of the sheets and grabbed her breast playing with her nipples as she stuck the other hand over her mouth. Spike had licked at her clit with hunger in his eyes and his fingers were pumping in and out of her.

She screamed into her hands and shook all over.

Spike lapped at her juices and pulled his fingers out, sucking the cum off his fingers. He stood up with a smile.

Buffy watched him as he put his duster and boots back on.
She watched every moved he made, him putting his clothes back on while licking his lips and sucking on his fingers. Him, walking towards the door with a smile on his face.

He closed the door behind him and chuckled down the hall, leaving a horny pissed off slayer in her wake, naked and missing him.

Buffy got up to lock the door and then crashed back on the bed.

That was the best and worst experience of her life.

And she wanted more, God damn it.

`..’

Wake up, Luxuria. Sexual contact has been made. I repeat, sexual contact has been made. You need to get the ring and get out. NOW!!!!

Lea stirred in her slumber, she rocked back and forth as her head rested in her on her knees.

The people watching her were wearing white lab coats and note pads in their hands, watching her. Wanting her to move, they were writing everything she did down.

So she had closed her eyes to meditate, if she looked boring they wouldn’t bother with her.

Which was so true.

A woman with blonde hair, dug through her pockets and pulled out a walkie-talkie. She pushed a green button and held it with her thumb as she spoke, “Hostile 27, has not moved. She still sits in the corner, rocking back and forth. I’m not sure if she is in shock or she is asleep. Professor Dewn asked us not to do anything to her because his request was to wait. We took a couple of notes and I’m not sure what to do. Tommy is standing beside me and is taking notes of her bodily movements. We opened a pack of Human blood type O and placed it into a basket while slowly placing it in the cell. She has not touched it yet. Do we send something else in there or what Professor Walsh?, over”

The woman waited for a reply, removing her thumb from the button and stared at Hostile 27. She had on green robes and her long black and highlighted hair was still hid beneath her arms. She was sitting up and resting on her knees with her arms covering her face.

“Repeat, I say repeat. Hostile 27, needs to be experimented on. Take her to the pit and found out what she is. I will be heading down there in the ‘store’ to see the subject. Please stand by. I’ll take her by myself. I repeat, do not touch Hostile 27.”

The woman nodded her head and pressed the green button again. “I hear you, I’m heading to the upper chamber. I have a husband to go too. It’s our anniversary.”

Professor Walsh laughed and then replied, “Alright Sonya, wait for me and I’ll see what you have. And then you can go home. I just left the infirmary and I saw the boys. Claw marks and must of the dead ones were burnt. I’ll be there, over and out.”

Sonya placed the walkie-talkie back in her lab coat and turned to Tommy. She placed her note pad by her sides and stared at him.

“What are your plans this evening? I hear you got a girlfriend.”
Tommy took his eyes off of the woman in the cell and looked at Sonya. “Yeah, I do. She should be getting off of work by now. I was going to pick her up at home and bring her back to my house for some early dinner and maybe some loving.”

Sonya laughed. “Do you have to sleep with all the women you date?”

Tommy shook his head. “No, I didn’t sleep with you.”

Tommy laughed and looked back inside the cell at Hostile 27. Something seemed wrong about her. Maybe she was a witch and had the power to turn into whatever those boys described.
“Well, I can’t wait to get home. It’s really late and I had things planned this night but with this evil. I got beeped and here I am. I just wished they would stop. Make my job a lot easier.”

“We won’t stop.”

Sonya looked inside the cell and at Hostile 27. She was up and in their face. Sonya and Tommy had backed up on the other side, the other side of the ‘store’ that was filled with an empty cell.

“We will keep coming till there is nothing left. I’m not an enemy, but you keep me caged in this place and I will be. I want to see Slayer Dewn. I know he is here. I smelled him on my way in. And Sonya Timbers, your husband is not home but at the strip club. He paid a private stripper to sleep with him since you aren’t giving it up.”

Sonya’s mouth was wide opened. What the flying hell?

“How do you know this?” Sonya had venom in her voice.

“I am Luxuria, if you brainless humans knew what I am, you will be very afraid. I can turn your heads inside out if I wanted. I have more power than you can imagine. Don’t be so tough now Tommy Shawn. I know you too. Your girlfriend is a-”

“Don’t talk meat.” A tall muscular man banged on her cell door.
Luxuria snarled and hissed at him, backing up for and away from him as possible.

“What’s going on here. Professor Sonya and Tommy?” asked the man.

“Nothing, sergeant. Just wondering what the hell is she.” Sonya replied back.

The man turned to look at Luxuria inside the cell. Her hands were touching her breast and she was shaking her hips slowly as if there was a song playing over her head. Her eyes were closed.

He banged on the glass door again.

“Hey quit that. I still owe you something for killing some of my men back there.

Luxuria opened her eyes and smiled, her eyes turning a rose colored.

“Oh really, come and get it.” She turned as she had before. She was all black and had bright blue fire surrounding her this time. She cocked her head to the side and rushed at the door.

The glass broke and she grabbed the man by his neck, throwing him into a nearby cell, breaking a glass, letting out a vampire.
The vampire went for the man, snarling with his demon face on but yelled and hollered at the pain in his head. The man got up and punched the vampire in the face, knocking him out cold.

Luxuria turned towards Tommy, snarling and growling. She then looked at Sonya, her rose eyes turning a bit darker.

Do as I say

I do as you say, Mistress Luxuria. God of Lust

Just as Luxuria turned to look at Tommy, the man got behind her and knocked her out with the butt of his gun.

Luxuria turned back to her normal self and fell on the floor out cold.

The man pulled out his walkie-talkie and pressed the green button.

“This is Sergeant Riley Finn, I have a report on almost escape. Hostile 27 broke her cell and attacked me, letting loose another Hostile. Hostile 25. I knocked him out and her. I am waiting for orders, over.”

Tommy had dragged her back in her cell, handcuffing her hands together. Riley then looked at the sleeping Hostile 27, she was very pretty for an evil demon. She had long dark hair and beautiful kissable lips and a nice body but she was a demon and it was wrong to go out with a demon.

So he thought of his golden girl, long flowing blonde hair with those luring green eyes and framed gorgeous body.

His Buffy.

He shook his head and drew his concentration to the voice that was speaking into the walkie-talkie.

“Riley Finn, I am in my office. Please escort her here. I want to speak with Luxuria, Hostile 27.”

Riley nodded his head and placed his walkie-talkie into his pocket, he walked over towards Hostile 27, picked her up slinging her over his shoulder and walked down the hall with a awake demon in his hands.

She rose her head just a little and looked at the confused Tommy.

Do as I say.

“Tommy and Sonya, you guys can head home now. Everything is alright.”

Do as you say, Mistress Luxuria. God of Lust.

Drain the vampire and feed me his blood. Then I want Tommy to drain his girlfriend too. No mistakes. They must not know.

Tommy and Sonya nodded their heads and placed their note pads down on the ground, pulling the unconscious vampire away from the ‘store’

Luxuria smiled wickedly and then dropped her head to against Riley’s back.

Dead to the world.