Buffy was in the middle of a fight and she wasn’t the one shouting ‘Fight! Fight!” She was the one in the fight and she hated it. This was so unfair, she thought killing Spike be a challenge and she prepared herself for it, but she didn’t think that he would have a friend, kicking her ass too.

The woman would grab her and snarl then push her towards Spike, Buffy being overwhelm by the push would get punched by Spike and then he’d trip her to the floor. Then he’d pick her up and push her towards the woman who would scratch her. She had long nails, by the way.

“What about fighting fair, Spikey?” Buffy forgot about the pushing and focused herself on dodging Spike and she did. She side-stepped to the side and almost fell over a crate box but least she wasn’t in the pushing fight anymore. But she lost her stake. She just needed to get herself back together again and not worry about the female and find that stake. The female was a distraction, after all.

“Thought about it and…” Spike shook his head and flashed his growing fangs. “I just like playin’ with the uptight slayer.” He jumped at her; throwing her to the ground. She fell on her back and heard something snap

“Not a very good night for me.” she mumbled to herself. She rolled out from under the pounding Spike and crawled to her stake, she didn’t know why she felt so weak, already? He only hit her a couple of times and then that woman scratched her. Maybe the scratching had poison and she was feeling weak from that? It was down right confusing and it made her brain hurt. So Buffy decided right then that she wasn’t going to think about anything anymore except killing Spike.

`…’

Lea looked at her surroundings. She had her hands on her hips and she watched mesmerized as William was kicking the girl’s ass, very badly. The girl was crawling towards a wooden stake and it took all of Lea’s will power not to go over there and burn the thing. So she sat on the nearest box-y looking thing-y and say down. She crossed her legs and fanned out her dress and watched the battle.

Spike had picked the girl up by the neck and swung her into the nearest wall. The girl arched her back from the pain and cried out, groaning.

It had be hours before when after she given Spike some of her strength. She wouldn’t tell him that because he’d feel angry and probably be disappointed in her. So when he bit into her she said nothing and let the waves of passion take its course. They did the mated dance and Lea felt most of her power leak from her into him.

They finished and she fixed her clothes after all his memories flashed before her brain and made her fall down. She saw everything; to when he was a human, till his turning and everything till now.

It flashed before her quick and slow and she couldn’t stop it. Most of his memories settled on the pale dark haired beauty till it came to the blonde haired beauty she never seen before. She had green eyes and long blonde hair that stopped at her shoulders. She had a nice frame with the strength and power of six-ten men. She must be strong.

That’s what Lea thought. And she was more than happy that William suggested a night on the town, showing her everything she missed since they last hung out like this. First he took her too the cemetery where she looked at all the tombstones all carved with letters she couldn’t understood, then they came across two newly vampires arising. (Ones that Spike had turned days ago for the summoning just forgot them). She told Spike to go away and cut herself along the neck to make it seem like she was human and she smelled human too. The vampires fell for it and she fed from them, their death blood flowing through her body as her blood did in Spike’s.

After she ate; he took her to a warehouse as he explained, former vampires and humans arrived there to have fun. Humans for him and vampires for her. That was the plan until he pulled her closer and she moved to the beat of the song and that all came crashing down when Spike smelt the girl and saw her.
So now they were outside and she just want to continue on with the fun. Spike may have called her for a ring but god damn it she also had a mission to do, brought on by the Ssheea. The vampire with the still ‘beating’ heart would create one to save her world and in return that one created would create one to save both her world and this one. She had to kill all distractions, so she’d help him with this one and then along the way of finding that stupid ring, she’d help find his mate without him knowing about it. Yup that was how it was going to go.

“Any last words, slayer, before you die?” Spike had Buffy’s neck cocked to one side and his hands were in her hair. He was licking one spot where all the blood was and he couldn’t wait to take a bite.

“Just do it.” Buffy’s nose was bleeding and the side of her head hurt and her legs were all wobbly and her hands and legs were bleeding. She didn’t need to smell the blood to just know and the entire time she fought back, he had a gleam in his eye. He was going to bag his third slayer and she didn’t even at least try and prevent it from happening, he was just too damn strong. What the hell did he eat tonight?

Then Buffy looked up and noticed the bite mark on the woman’s neck It was still fresh and she wished she could of at least stopped it. Spike must have had the woman’s blood spiked and then drunk from her to give himself strength.

She’s probably under a spell too, Buffy thought before she shook her head; mentally.. I’ll never find out because I’m going to die…again.

“Alright then, kitten. Lea do you want a bite? I know you don’t do human but it’ll be fun.” Spike smirked and then threw his head back in laughter as Lea got off the crate box and walked towards them.

Buffy struggled but knew it would only rush her blood through her body and it wasn’t as if she’d needed it with Spike’s hard on pressed into her ass.

“I’m sorry, fille” Buffy watched as Lea’s eyes turned rose colored and she closed her eyes just so she would see them biting her. But then she opened them. She didn’t want the last thing she saw was darkness but a little bit of light.

As Lea moved in for the bite, she looked into the slayer’s eyes and saw something. They were green but she didn’t know they were that green. This was the girl she was looking for and Spike was already half in love with her, this was perfect. But she shook her thoughts and pulled Buffy towards her. Spike had his eyes closed and didn’t notice Lea, so when she pulled Buffy to him, he fell on the ground.

Lea held Buffy towards her with her arm wrapped around the girls middle.

I’ll protect you. You’re his pote.

“Lea, what the bloody hell are you doing? I told you before the bint came out here, I weaken her and then I feed. We leave her body on her mother’s door step and move on with out evil lives.” Spike was screaming and he felt like jumping at them both, but Lea was his friend and if she stopped him from killing the slayer than he would stop. Only to see if she had other plans.

“No, you go get a track on that ring and I’ll take her back to the crypt. Then we can have some kinky fun with her. I can smell her arousal flowing from her. I think you turn her on.”

Spike smiled his cocky grin and stood up. He placed his hands in his pockets and looked at Buffy as black haze went over her eyes. It was pure lust in her eyes or from the fact her body was screaming to rest.

“I think I do too, pet. Kitten got scratched now wants to scratch. Mmmmm interesting.” Spike twirled his tongue in his mouth than shrugged his shoulders. “Alright fine, Lea. I’ll track the ring and you,” he pointed at Buffy and smirked his demon teeth showing into the night. “don’ go anywhere, luv, got a whole night planned for you.” Spike chuckled and then when Buffy blinked his was gone.

“Why…did…you do that?” Blood spurted from Buffy’s mouth and she would have wiped it off if her body didn’t sing with hurt.
Lea wiped the blood from Buffy’s mouth with her fingers and popped them into her mouth. She almost threw up at the taste of human blood in her mouth but she brushed it aside and honed in on the slayer’s memories, thoughts, visions. It was quite…wonderful really.

~Flash~

“Hello cutie,” Spike jumped down from the cop car and stepped towards the slayer. She watched as he jumped down. Her thoughts instantly going to what he would have looked like if he was naked.

~Flash~

Spike hovering over her as she slept. He awoken her from her slumber and starting kissing her. She kissing him back with all she had. Her hands going over his black collared shirt, ripping it from his body, not caring where the buttons went. Him coming closer, laying her out on the bed…And Buffy waking up in a hiss fit because it was just a dream.

~Flash~

I wish I was in the chair with him. I’d probably break that thing. I’ll just let him feed from me as his hands moved all along my…Bad Buffy! No Buffy! Bad evil vampire.

~Flash~

Her watching them dance, a flash of jealous crashing through her, wishing he was holding her all tight and close.

“You like him?” Lea turned Buffy around in her arms and cocked her head to the side, staring at Buffy as she tried her hardest to laugh or push this girl off and run, but whatever Spike ate, had a great affect on him and he beat her. He could have killed her if this Lea didn’t stop him.

“NO! I do not.” Buffy shouted but her throat started to hurt and she wished she hadn’t shouted.

“Buffy Anne Summers. Don’t lie to me. I can see all the truth in your blood. I don’t see how demons like slayer blood it’s all gunky and nasty. Doesn’t taste right.” Lea smacked her lips and shook her head. “bleahhhh.”

“Didn’t…ask…you…to drink from me?” Buffy could see black in front of her eyes and almost groaned as Lea fixed her shoulder around her’s. She was standing up and almost felt like falling but Lea had a death grip on her.

“I want you healed when you go to your wa…tcher…” Lea drawled the words out so she could get used to the strangeness of it. “I don’t want him knowing you almost lost. Plus I want you looking good for your pote.” Lea giggled and walked towards the little barrel that was on fire. Before leaning towards it, she ripped open her wrist with her teeth and watched as the blood fell on her dress. She placed her wrist over Buffy’s mouth and watched as soon of it dripped in her mouth.

“Drink it nice and good. I don’t want you dying on me. Got loads to tell you, fille” Buffy contorted her face in confusion before the blood settled on her tongue. She wanted to throw up but the blood tasted sweet, not as blood as she was used too. This was strange, but this was a strange woman.

“Keep drinking. More you drink. The more I get off on it.” Lea mumbled and sing-songed her favorite tune from her home-world Sextra. She’d surely miss that place. “Alright, all done.”

Lea leaned into the barrel and opened her mouth. The fire consumed her and as if she was salt hitting a white floor; she disappeared.