[Reviews - 15] LikedPrinter
Summary: Angelus is back with a new plan that will change veryone's life forever! Can Spuffy survive?

Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Angst, Horror
Warnings: Adult Language, Buffy/Other, Character Death, Rape, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 7896 Read: 10236
Published: 10/12/2010 Updated: 01/27/2011

1. Chapter 1 by Eve Of Ambar [Reviews - 4] Liked (1437 words)
English is not my native tongue, so please no flames about it. In my world there are crossovers, Angel sired Spike (although Joss changed that- I will ignore that). This is just the beginning of my very long story, Please R& R. (I haven't seen Angel season 3 when I started writing it, only read the summaries so, please, understand if there are some mistakes).
This is a Spuffy fic!!!!

Special thanks to Sigma for beta this fic for me

2. Chapter 2 by Eve Of Ambar [Reviews - 2] Liked (1093 words)
I had wrote this chapter to explain Angelus's actions, and I changed his history a bit to fit my fic. I see Angelus as a demon, I haven't decided yet if he is capable of loving Buffy but he cares about her. My Angelus is vicious and cruel, but he can be very gentle to his Buffy. I don't like fluffy Angelus (this will probably suit Spike) so… Not a pleasant chapter.

Thanks again for Sigma, for beta this fic for me:-))

thank you all for the reviews and I promise it will be Spuffy ( I know some of you maybe saw it before as b/aus but this will be spuffy!!!!!

3. Chapter 3 by Eve Of Ambar [Reviews - 3] Liked (1184 words)
Beta by Sigma

thanks for the reviews...

4. Chapter 4 by Eve Of Ambar [Reviews - 4] Liked (1429 words)
I think that enough was said and done about Spike and Buffy relationships. In my world Buffy came to terms with Spike, despite all the "You're beneath me" stuff, she will be with him .
We all know that it is assumed that Buffy is having her own doubts about it, but I won't stop to examine her inner thoughts every chapter. This chapter will cover her thoughts.

Beta by Sigma

5. Chapter 5 by Eve Of Ambar [Reviews - 0] (897 words)
Disclaimer The song Virgin Killer/ Scorpions (although I might have changed the line order!)

Feedback yes please, as always I AM ACHING FOR SOME…
Just to clarify some things: I am also a B/Aus fan and I published this fic under B/Aus but this will be Spuffy eventually I will try to be less graphic with the B/Aus parts but personally I don't mind our Buffy with the two vamps...

Thank you to all of thoes who review it...


Beta by Sigma

6. Chapter 6 by Eve Of Ambar [Reviews - 2] Liked (1856 words)
Beta by Sigma

In my fic AU, Xander didn't marry Anya but they forgave each other eventually and decided to put off the wedding. I like Anya's character a lot and can't accept that she and Xander won't be together. Just righting some wrongs that Joss did!

The song "Super Girl" is from Reamonn

This chapter is totally Spuffy!