[Reviews - 25] LikedPrinter
Summary: Based on the Kate Chopin story “A Pair of Silk Stockings,” but with less timeless prose and more freaky vampire sex. It's Season Six between the episodes “Double Meat Palace” and “Dead Things.” Buffy gets some extra cash and buys a dress she can't really afford to feel more like the girl she used to be. Her one goal is to avoid Spike's place, but she's been less than goal-oriented lately.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 12735 Read: 12486
Published: 11/10/2010 Updated: 11/15/2010

1. Chapter 1- The Glass Slipper by Minx DeLovely [Reviews - 0] (1308 words)

2. Chapter 2- Perfumed and Painted by Minx DeLovely [Reviews - 0] (2066 words)

3. Chapter 3-Cookie Pie by Minx DeLovely [Reviews - 0] (3553 words)
Anais Nin was an erotic writer and diarist alive between 1903-1977. She famously had an affair with Henry Miller and her best known work is a collection of pornographic stories called "The Delta of Venus." She actually did have an affair with her own father and wrote about it in her diary. After her death the book detailing the incident was published under the title "Incest."
Spike is totally lying about having slept with her. Her unexpurgated journals weren't published until after she died, so he'd have no notion of whether or not he was going to make the cut.
She is a better writer than me in most every way, and if you haven't read her, you should.

4. Chapter 4--The Scar by Minx DeLovely [Reviews - 4] Liked (2929 words)
"King of Pain" is a the title of a Police Song.

5. Chapter 5--The World Is Safe Again by Minx DeLovely [Reviews - 5] Liked (527 words)

6. Chapter 6-Spike by Minx DeLovely [Reviews - 4] Liked (1350 words)
The half-forgotten song lyric Spike sings is a line from "Once More With Feeling."
The song Buffy has in her head is "Gett Off" written by Prince.

7. Chapter 7-Beauty Night by Minx DeLovely [Reviews - 12] Liked (1002 words)
Thanks to everyone who stuck through to the end and double thanks to everyone who commented.

I appreciate your feedback and hope to hear what you think of the ending!