[Reviews - 109] LikedPrinter
Summary: On a visit to the most haunted island in Britain, Buffy Summers is surprised but happy to find herself falling in love with the enigmatic Spike Price, who eagerly returns her feelings. When a ghost-walk goes awry, they find their lives entwined with those of William and Elizabeth, two lovers who lived more than a century ago. All-human AU with supernatural elements.
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: Yes
Word count: 38728 Read: 22128
Published: 11/24/2010 Updated: 02/13/2011

1. Chapter One by xaphania [Reviews - 9] Liked (2239 words)
I managed to finish this fic and I'm happy to finally be able share it with you. It's complete and I'll be updating twice a week. Thank you so, so much to Sotia for helping me with this fic! She is an amazing beta and person.

2. Chapter Two by xaphania [Reviews - 5] Liked (1965 words)
Thank you to those who read and reviewed the first chapter. Hope you enjoy this second chapter. :)

3. Chapter Three by xaphania [Reviews - 5] Liked (2935 words)
Thank you again to the readers and reviewers of chapter two. :)

4. Chapter Four by xaphania [Reviews - 5] Liked (2496 words)
Thank you to everyone who's reading and reviewing! :) Thanks again to Sotia for beta reading this for me.

5. Chapter Five by xaphania [Reviews - 3] Liked (2615 words)
Thank you to my readers and reviewers! I'm so happy you're liking this story. We're onto 'Part Two' now and I hope you'll all continue to enjoy. Thanks to Sotia for beta reading. :)

6. Chapter Six by xaphania [Reviews - 6] Liked (2596 words)
This will be the last update until the new year. I've got family visiting, lots of work etc. so I'd rather wait until things are a bit quieter before updating again. Thank you to those who took the time to comment on the last chapter. The comments really do mean a lot to me. :) Thanks again to Sotia for beta reading!

7. Chapter Seven by xaphania [Reviews - 4] Liked (1690 words)
This fic is back from its short hiatus. Thank you to everyone reading and especially to those who take the time to comment. You're awesome! Thanks as always to the wonderful Sotia for beta reading this fic. Updates will go back to normal now - Wednesdays and Sundays barring any RL issues. Hope you enjoy the chapter. :)

8. Chapter Eight by xaphania [Reviews - 6] Liked (2213 words)
Thank you to everyone who read and reviewed the last chapter. Hope you enjoy this one! :)

9. Chapter Nine by xaphania [Reviews - 6] Liked (2049 words)
I had meant to get this posted earlier today but I got hooked on reading The Hunger Games and my afternoon disappeared in the blink of an eye. Thank you to those who read and reviewed the last chapter - hearing what you think really does make my day. Thanks again to the wonderful Sotia for all her help with this fic.

10. Chapter Ten by xaphania [Reviews - 6] Liked (2148 words)
Posting again delayed by my new Hunger Games obsession. Oops? Anyway here's the chapter! I hope you enjoy. :) Thank you to my readers, reviewers and of course to Sotia for beta reading.

11. Chapter Eleven by xaphania [Reviews - 6] Liked (1675 words)
Thank you to everyone who's been reading and commenting. Thanks again to Sotia for being a wonderful beta reader. Please make sure you read the author's note at the end of this chapter!

12. Chapter Twelve by xaphania [Reviews - 8] Liked (3168 words)
In case anyone missed it, the previous chapter was posted as a separate one shot - The Night of the Storm. Thank you to those who read and reviewed! Hope you enjoy this update. :)

13. Chapter Thirteen by xaphania [Reviews - 10] Liked (3229 words)
Thank you to everyone who read and reviewed the last chapter. We're back to the present with this one. Thanks as always to Sotia for beta-reading. Hope you enjoy!

14. Chapter Fourteen by xaphania [Reviews - 7] Liked (2428 words)
Thanks as always to everyone who reads and reviews! We're almost to the end of this fic. After this, there's just two more chapters and an epilogue to come. I'll be sad when it comes to an end. Thanks to Sotia for beta-reading. I hope you enjoy the update!

15. Chapter Fifteen by xaphania [Reviews - 7] Liked (2277 words)
Thank you to my readers and reviewers! The consensus seemed to be that you'd like the picspam, so I'll work on that this week and will hopefully have it ready to post with the epilogue. Thank you, as always, to Sotia for beta reading. :)

16. Chapter Sixteen by xaphania [Reviews - 6] Liked (1945 words)
The second to last chapter! Thank you to everyone who's read and reviewed so far. Thank you to Sotia for beta reading. Hope you enjoy!

17. Chapter Seventeen by xaphania [Reviews - 10] Liked (1060 words)
And here it is! The epilogue. Thank you to everyone who has read and commented on this fic. I've loved reading all your reviews and thoughts. Your support has been wonderful. Thank you so much to Sotia for beta reading this last year - you're amazing!

I've posted the picspam at my livejournal and you can see it here: Closer to Midnight Isle of Wight Picspam.