Author's Chapter Notes:
Many thanks to Science for betaing this chapter.

This is based mostly on a challenge made by MaryPerk
http://www.sinful-dreams.com/wicked/temptation/viewstory.php?sid=106&chapter=15
Chapter 2

The Harem

The Emperor lived in magnificent luxurious palace surrounded by demons willing to do anything to appease him. He had it all--a grand romance in his youth, heirs to his dynasty, and political alliances. He was for the first time to host the inter-dimension fights. He had built a coliseum capable of seating more than 500,000 demons with private boxes for the more wealthy and standard seating for the populace. He named it Amphitheatrum Flavium after the great Roman coliseum. He had done all this in hopes of attracting the money and prestige that came with the games. On the day the games where to begin , Akim the Emperor’s trusted friend and advisor came to him.

“Your majesty,” Akim bowed.

“Up, up with you old friend,” he said.

“My lord, the demons are beginning to arrive from other dimensions for the games. They want to know about the great prize you’ve promised them,” Akim said.

The Emperor only laughed. “I haven’t a clue what the prize might be yet, old friend. I have riches beyond most, the best and the finest. I have many rare treasures that I could care less about. What had been given away during the last set of games?”

“The top winner from each round won gold and jewels. The second and third runners up won their pick from the harem and the grand prize had been the King’s daughter’s hand in marriage. As the only living ruler King Hamed had essentially handed over his kingdom,” Akim said.

“I have only sons and only the strongest will take over the kingdom once I pass. We shall do as King Hamed gold and jewels and then the pick of the harem, but what of the grand prize? What do you think, Akim?”

“Akim, you seem to be enjoying Nayda and Zoya, are you not? Please keep them as a gift to my trusted friend and advisor,” the Emperor said.

“Why, thank you, my lord. I will have much to keep me occupied,” Akim said, leering at the girls.

“My friend, I have too many women! I could give away half of my harem and never miss them.”

The green demon leaned back on the large pile of pillows behind him. The serving girls brought in platters of food and set them on a large table. Two bare breasted girls knelt on either side of the two demons. Half naked women, both human and demon, shuffled around the room, pouring more drink or offering different foods. Hung on every word of the handsome Emperor and his honored guest and waited for their commands.

Akim was most impressed with the new arrivals tending to his every need. The girls--possibly twins--reminded him of a matched pair of bookends. One would feed him, and the other would wipe his mouth free. He reached over tweaking one girl’s nipple and then the other one.

The dishes had been cleared away as the entertainment began. Sprawled back amid the pillows, cradling a girl in each arm, they watched the female acrobats. Then from behind a large screen music began to play and a troupe of dancers emerged. Six human females wearing blue and gold billowing skirts and tops danced for them.

“My lord, why not have your Slayer harem trained? Only the best fighter would be worthy of such a prize,” Akim said.

“Which girl? The potential that Heinrich gifted me. I had forgotten about her is the girl a Slayer?”

“She must be even if she does not know. All the others have been killed by Heinrich,” Akim explained.

“Ah, yes, yes what a prize she will make,” he said, clapping his hands for his servant. “Have the Slayer brought to me tomorrow. I will receive her in the court of the sun and moon.”

XXX

It was just past dawn when there was a loud banging on the door of Buffy’s house. The servant girl came and awoke Delia. The Emperor’s chief eunuch had come from the palace. Delia quickly woke her charge. Elizabeth was instantly awake; not once in all the years that she had been in this dimension had anyone ever come from the palace.

Delia spoke with the eunuch about her charge, begging him to allow her to accompany Elizabeth to the palace.

“Very well you may go with the girl, but be warned she is to be trained in the harem,” the eunuch said.

“What may we take from the house?”

“Only the clothes she will be wearing. My people will need access to her baths before she can go to the Emperor”

“Yes, yes of course,” Delia said, leading the eunuch and his people to Elizabeth’s private bath.

Once the girl had entered the bath Latif ordered her to remove her clothing and sit on top of the long massage table. The eunuch ordered her to lay flat on her back and clapped for the other eunuch to come in the room.

“This is Emil, the barber. He will be making you presentable to the Emperor,” Latif explained.

The barber motioned for her to lift to hips and placed a small pillow under them raising her thighs and bottom. The barber eased her legs further apart. He then placed hot wet towels on the area around and in between her thighs.

She had never felt more embarrassment in her short life. There was not one but two men examining her most personal places. The barber spread thick wax generously over her mound and deep between her legs, not leaving a spot of hair untouched. Then he pressed in lengths of fabric over the wax. Once cooled and hardened, he pushed up the lip of the wax covered fabric with one hand, and then pressed down on her stomach with the other. He tore the fabric away in one fast stroke taking with it all of the hair.

Elizabeth let out a scream of pain before Latif could put his hand over her mouth. The barber went down to inspect his work plucking the occasional stray hair that the wax had missed. He then moved on to give her under arms and legs the same treatment before leaving her now hairless body.

“Make sure she is washed thoroughly and then oiled. She is going to be presented to the Emperor this afternoon,” Latif ordered. Delia went to her young charge, gently bathing her and soothing her aches and pain from the wax.

When Elizabeth emerged from the baths wrapped in her robe, she found Latif standing in her bedroom. “We will be leaving at once for the palace,” he informed her.

Elizabeth looked at Latif blankly and, turning deathly pale, dropped to the floor. The eunuch looked down at the girl; she was quite pretty. The Emperor will be pleased, he thought. Delia knelt next to the girl, murmuring words of encouragement and petting her.

Elizabeth slowly rose from the floor. She felt a bit foolish for fainting, but she was nervous about what was to become of her now that the Emperor had called for her. She had been sure that she had been forgotten about after so many years and had hoped to be released one day.

She was still in a bit in shock as Delia slipped a peach colored dress over her head and then helped her to complete dressing. Once finished Elisabeth and Delia were quickly ushered out into a large litter. The curtain was drawn around them tightly, and they were transported to the palace under armed guard.

Delia looked at the pale girl sitting opposite her. Elizabeth made no sound, but her tears continued to roll down her face. She cried in heart-break knowing that she was never going to see Spike again. She felt sick just thinking about it, and the motion from the litter and the heat weren’t helping. Elizabeth ‘s ready to give up its meager contents. She was terrified of the Emperor and was sure that he was going to want to bed her or worse.

“Have you been to the palace, Delia? Will I have my own room in the harem, or will I have to share with others?”

“There’s one section of the palace just for the harem. The wives and favorites have their own apartments and rooms in the same area. You, my baby, will have your own room but most likely not a large space. The chief eunuch has appointed me your servant,” Delia explained.

“Is there anyone there we can trust?”

“No! Trust no one but me. I will always protect you,” she said. “The others in the harem will have spies placed close by the Emperor’s wives or favorites if they view you as a threat. Others may just be curious but we are to trust no one.”

Once the litter had stopped and the curtains were drawn back, she stepped out into a tiled courtyard. A large creaking wooden door swung open before them. Latif had been waiting for them, and they followed him through a large maze of rooms stopping outside a small carved wooden door. He swung the door open and led them into a small room.

“Your bedroom is through there.” He pointed to the back of the small reception room. Elizabeth let out a sigh of relief--at least she didn’t have to share her small room with anyone but Delia.

“Delia, you stay and ready the rooms. Elizabeth, come. You must bathed and presented to the Emperor,” Latif said.

She had expected that the harem bath would be full of other women. This afternoon she had heard that most of the others had been called away to entertain an important guest of the Emperor. She didn’t see anyone upon entering the bathing rooms, but soon there were dozens of small demons scampering around her.

Soon she found herself completely nude and being inspected by these creatures. Her most personal of places were squeezed, patted, pulled apart, prodded, and smelled. Elizabeth blushed, feeling embarrassed and completely helpless to stop them.

She was carefully bathed by the demons who afterwards messaged her with warm freesia oil, then brushed her hair until it shone. Latif wrapped her naked body in a deep green cloth and then clipped it closed with a silver pin. Elizabeth once again followed him through the halls of the palace.

The Emperor was sitting on a throne looking thoughtful. He had noticed that Latif had entered with the young Slayer at his heels. He quickly got up and walked around to Elizabeth’s back.

“Reveal yourself, slave.” His voice boomed through the grand hall.

Elizabeth stood unmoving before him, not sure of what he was asking of her. Latif quickly put an end to this as he pulled the pin that had been holding the cloth together. She fought the urge to cover herself, knowing that the consequences for disrespecting the Emperor would be great.

She stood before her demon master naked as the day she had been born. His eyes appraised her body, languishing over her over her legs and breasts and her hairless mound. Latif pushed her down to her knees onto the cool tile floor of the great room.

“Slave, you are to be trained with the other girls in the harem. Latif will tutor you, making sure that you are caught up to the current classes. He will, I’m sure, be very thorough with you, slave. You are to do as he commands, learn your lessons well. In a short time you are to be the greatest prize ever won in the inter-dimensional games,” the Emperor commanded.

“Yes, Master,” she said. She stayed in the submissive position under the watchful eye of Latif.

“Cover yourself up and follow me,” Latif said.

He led her through the entrance to the harem and then down into the main courtyard. In the middle was a large rectangular pool filed with silver colored water. There were many chairs and benches around the pool. The women of the harem sat unashamed of their nakedness. Girls even younger than herself ran and played through the pool and assorted fountains.

Some of the women turned and watched as she was paraded through the harem courtyard. A few of them tended to others, washing or giving massages. Latif stopped in the middle of the yard to give the others a good look at the new girl, allowing them to get accustomed to one another. A pretty girl with dark hair gave her an encouraging smile and waved.

She was then led back to her rooms that now had colorful furnishings, a small bed set in the alcove in the back room. The front room was filled with colorful pillows, tables and lamps. Latif departed, leaving Elizabeth with her nanny, Delia. She quietly changed into a nightdress and lay down on her bed. Sleep claimed her quickly; it had been a tiring day emotionally as well as physically.

XXX

Elizabeth was woken by Delia and then dressed in traditional harem clothing of chalwars and choli in a magnificent yellow. Delia went to the kitchens to fetch her mistress something to eat before she would be expected at her master’s celebration. Elizabeth quickly ate her meal and washed it down with some sweet wine. Delia ran a brush through her mistress’s hair as she waited for Latif.

“Have they told you what will become of you?” Delia asked.

“Yes, I am to be a prize in the games next year. I am to be harem trained and then given,” she sighed.

“Oh, my baby. Perhaps the Emperor will change his mind,” Delia said, hopefully.

“My training is to start immediately.” Elizabeth burst into tears.

“Hush, hush, dry your eyes now. Latif will be here shortly to fetch you,” Delia said.

Only a short time later he was at her door. “Come, I will show you more of the harem and deliver you to the Master,” he said.

There was a high walled courtyard filled with smaller buildings and rooms contained within the harem itself. The eunuchs’ quarters were one of the larger buildings in a separate area of the courtyard.

At the far end of the courtyard there was a small path that led to the master’s bed chamber. Off to the side was a small courtyard, and on the side were four cottages--one for each of the master’s favorites, Latif said.

“Do you have any questions?” he asked.

“Does the master have many wives?”

“No, the master doesn’t take wives. He has his favorites, of course, but he sees no reason to marry.”

He then escorted her back to her small apartments.

At dusk, he came back to take her to the great hall for the Emperor’s celebration. The center of the hall was large sunken area where the master sat. Latif motioned for her to go stand behind the Master on his right hand side. The Emperor stood and motioned for Elizabeth to come and kneel by him.

“We welcome in to my harem tonight, Elizabeth. She is a vampire Slayer and my slave. She will be going to the winner of the games. The girl has been in my convent for the last thirteen years. She is gentle without experience in our ways. Kera, I have placed her under your care for the evening. Teach her well.”

Elizabeth quickly went to sit by the dark haired girl who motioned to her. She watched the scene unfold in front of her. Four half naked females sat near the Master.

Servants scuffled in and out of the room with food or drink for him. Two of the women she saw outside this afternoon sat over to the side of the room wearing short sheer skirts and nothing else, while playing musical instruments.

The Master’s favorites on the side of him were the only women with their breasts covered. The Emperor had grown finicky in his old age. He preferred one of his four favorites each night in his bed. Occasionally he would play with another that had pleased him. Their breasts were still easily seen through the sheer fabric, but it set them apart from the others.

The serving girls showed themselves flirtatiously, trying to gain the Master’s eye. Occasionally he would lift a skirt or tweak a nipple of one of the many women. At one point of the evening he had a girl on each of his knees, and they offered him their breasts which he took and sucked upon until he had his fill.

A glorious feast had been prepared-pastries, fruits, meats, and delicacies from far away worlds. After the foods had been served, dancing girls appeared from behind a screen. Eight females wearing more of the sheer blue and gold material danced for him. Then the music changed and a veil dancer appeared, covered in black and silver. She clicked the brass finger tals while slowly and sensually swaying her body to the music.

“You’ll be learning this, so pay attention,” Kera said. Elizabeth was enamored with the dance and the way it had her Master’s full attention. The dancer was slowly discarding the strips of the silken material. First the veil covering her hair was removed. Then a second and a third showed her breasts.

The Master leaned forward, completely unaware that each of his hands had been pinching and kneading a breast belonging to the women who sat on either side of him. The dancer had him entranced, his eyes only on her. The music became more provocative as the dancer imitated erotic images. Her veils continued to fall one by one, and she became more visible. He dismissed the other women with a wave of his hand as he allowing his desire for her to take over.

Elizabeth was overwhelmed. There was no way that she was ever going to be able to do what that dancer just did to the Master. The other women with their large breasts and confidence intimidated her. She knew the Master meant her for a great prize, and she didn’t want to disappoint him. Kera walked her back to her rooms. Buffy couldn’t help but ponder upon where this new chapter in her life would take her.